All Comments on 'She Was Forty Something - Her Story'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

So where was this woman when I was 19 ? The details of the seduction and act are very, very well done .... Now I wonder how hubby will feel when he finds out , grateful his wife has found a project to bide her time with ? If not then she might have a lot of time to work on more projects when she no longer has a husband or a home ?

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Virtually no mention of her husband, no contrition, no mention of any concern what this would do if she was found out. We know nothing about her husband or why she felt the need to cheat. Was he a willing cuck? What if her kids found out? Just a story about a selfish slut who couldn't care less for her husband or family for totally selfish reasons. Although the writing was fine I can't score this high because it is only the middle part of a story. Start with who she is and who her family is. Why she is unhappy with her life and feels the need to cheat and then what the aftermath is when she gets found out. With these additions it could be a high scoring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So, she really wanted to end up

A divorced 40 year old who is raising a bastard child of an unemployed 19 year old who has never had a real life. She sounds like a mental midget to me.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
Mature

Would do well in the mature category. Nice writing of the seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so does the husband find out he is married to a whore or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing I loved it

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

One can only hope that she will contract HIV and suffer a slow and excruciating death! Or, her husband finds a hot 20 year old and fucks her and gets her pregnant!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
National Geographic

This story belonged in National Geographic instead of LW. A mangy, diseased, old cougar successfully stalks a brainless, young, moose .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was this....

...story writing by a teenager? Not believable, it was like a teen fantasy... **

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Oooooh a cheating skank...thats so sexy. I wonder how she'll look all dressed up in divorce papers. Even more sexy I bet. All that hot ink dripping down her legs and those sexy bruises that her lovers mother gave her when she beat her useless ass into a puddle of slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well this is every young guys dream fantasy. The hot mom’s friend, hot friends mom , teacher , older married neighbor, boss/superior etc. . The feeling is intense and powerful to have this older married mom taking your dick so hard and deep cuming and begging for it . It’s such a taboo situation and adds to the intensity two both on so many different levels . Just remembering how she sounded while taking my dick up her ass two days before as I sat with her and her family at the house all unknown to them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The raving of another new sewer rat author.

Sickos always seem to find the loving wives category to pollute. One Star for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife used to tell me about some of the boys in her high school classes she wanted to fuck. She fantasized about some of them and told me what she wished she could do with them. Her hot sex talk enhanced our sexual activity. One of the boys was a son of a close family to us. She really wanted him very much. She wanted to be his first sexual experience. She wanted him to always remember her as his first. .. This story is not as far-fetched some might think.

eh9198eh9198almost 2 years ago

Outstanding! All that’s needed to make it better is to acknowledge her cheating on her husband. Hope there’s more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I lusted after a young man who was the son of friends of ours. I started giving him peeks up my skirt and he enjoyed it as evident from his "third leg" growing down his pant-leg. I invited him over when my husband was out of town, and seduced him. He fell in love with my large breasts and couldn't stop sucking my hard pink nipples. He told me he just knew he would like them. That's when he admitted he had jacked off to me many times, I showed my pussy to him and we spent a lengthy afternoon together in highly intense love-making. I taught him how to eat pussy and he told me that he loved licking my wet bush. He fucked me several times with the most handsome penis and gave me numerous orgasms. The feel of his penis going so deep inside me made me scream with pleasure. He came back several times before he went off to college. On the day he left for college I gave him a pair of my used soaking wet panties to use. A couple of years later, his younger brother came over to help me do some work, and he was just as desirable. I had kept my eye on him and had given him upskirt peeks. He was a very horny young man. I enjoyed taking the cherry of both sons of my friend. I loved having their sperm inside me. I was wondering about her husband. Could I fuck through all the men in that family? Both sons and the dad? Those boys had to get their beautiful dicks and their insatiable lust from someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another cheating slut deceiving her husband story. No wonder the country is going in the crapper.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Next week she was served with divorce papers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.