All Comments on 'She was Right'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to anonymous 02/11/8

once a cheater always a cheater, hence serial slut

bob4300sbob4300sabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

I, like many, are reading your every story, starting at the top and just going down the list. You, Sir, are fantastic! NOT too long. Thank you, thank you for sharing your work. Bob 60 yr old husband, father, and grandpa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

A great story no matter where you put it. I agree, it could have gone into the “Loving Wives” section, but I think it fit perfectly well here. Thanks go to the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Screech on the blackboard

1st I love your stories and your style. 2nd I’m not a grammar Nazi, but I freeze up over ‘graduate’. You can graduate a beaker into 100 milliliters or a High School into 3 or 4 grades but you graduate ‘from’ a school. I know, common usage and the English Language keeps evolving. Maybe I’m showing my 75 years but for me that breaks the flow of any writing just like hearing someone holding the chalk at the wrong angle.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story...

A pleasure to read, great writing. Always a 5 for "The Q."

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 6 years ago
Very Good Read!!!

That was a very good story. It’s such a shame that people feel the need to fill that itch with someone other than their spouse. Please offer us some new stories.

Woodbgood

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
What does...

..."I'll marry the bank" mean?

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
I know this is just a made up story, but for 12-plus years...

... Charlie was (apparently) faithful. What changed? One year a chaste wife, the next a serial cheater. Was it once she got the "cheating bug" she was hooked on that feeling she describes? The illicitness, the subterfuge, the excitement of an affair? I can see, perhaps, the initial affair.

She was, or had, turned 40? Certain age milestones seem to be a fixture of cheating wive's/husband' stories. So her first affair possibly explained. But after the debacle of the first, she was starting to repair her the marriage, but couldn't keep her legs together to a second affair. Admittedly it was to, apparently, a master seducer. But she knew the situation at home was precarious. She's not stupid. Yet she went along. Later she gets engages, and cheats during the engagement. No explanation given. But I would like to know why?

Was it, as the song says, "...ah-ah-ah-ah hooked on a feeling..." of falling in love? Was she addicted to the rush of new love? Or the rush of an illicit affair? For me this is one dissatisfaction I have with the story,.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Very satisfying

Could have used some insight into Charlie?

She seemed like a simple and pathetic, perpetual skank?

She seemed evil?

Loved the romance with Shanna!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Freud

Enjoyable story. You handle characters so well, with good voice.

One thing (and you’ve probably heard this). It’s displacement, not transference. Displacement is dumping onto someone else the turd that was dropped on you. Transference is more an unconscious redirection of feelings onto someone else, usually thought of in terms of the therapeutic interactions with a psychoanalyst. Just sayin’.

ghostfire319ghostfire319over 5 years ago
A very pleasant read

It was a great story, just need to work on proof reading some. Several typos, but aside from that, you did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

A very enjoyable read despite the fact you you always go too soft on the cheater. She deserved every misery he could bring on her.

Other than that I truly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got it right again

It is my opinion that you are one of the top 3 or 4 authors on this site. Always entertaining, well written with very few spelling or grammar errors. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Opinions

Like the saying goes. Opinions are like assholes. Every one has one and they all stink. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice

I thought this was a very good story, well written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Qhml one of the best authors

Qhml does some of the best stories on thesite

Blinkie99Blinkie99over 5 years ago
Good story

Good character development. Stories stay interesting all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Plot

Liked the story's development. The characters throughout the story, remained true to form and were quite believable. How on earth did Charlene morph from a mother of two delightful girls, to a an insatiable whore?! Loved the persona of Shanna.Enjoyed it, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Surprisingly not good

I never made it past the first page. He does his things and I think she just files for a divorce. Why not? She'll get the house, custody of the kids, child support and alimony. He'll get a cheap apartment. She can find another lover and keep her ex-husband paying thru his nose until the kids graduate. If you think it ends any other way, you're delusional. Probably a well written story, but I never got there. Like i said - surprisingly bad.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
Loved it from start to finish

A really great read for which many, many thanks. The icing on the cake for me was the laugh I got from 'Anonymous ' who commented but hadn't got past the first page. Morons can be amusing in small doses. You, however, are a wordsmith to be emulated.

ewray321ewray321about 5 years ago
Loved It

Loved it start to finish. Don't let idiots that make stupid comments make you decide where to put your work. It only hurts people like us.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
Yes a big WOW!

Thank you for another very nice entertaining story. I especially liked the love story towards the end and the final solution. Gotta love those girls and Shanna!

Kitist02Kitist02almost 5 years ago
I'm delighted!

I'd been passing this one by for quite a while until I saw a comment by Olgreyfox and followed the thread to the story. I'm not sorry I waited before reading it 'cause having read a lot of drivel I was able to enjoy this one immensely.

I could go on and write all kinds of praise for both the story and qhml1's ability as an author, but it would all be redundant. Others have covered the ground thoroughly.

I've gotten out of the habit of giving 5 stars unless I really enjoyed a story, but this one deserves all 5. Thank you for providing so much pleasure with your writings.

rastageorgerastageorgealmost 5 years ago
Cheaper To Keep Her, written and performed by Johnnie Taylor (1973)

The Blue Brothers is a 1980 movie featuring a fictional singing group that sings other peoples songs very badly. I very seldom read a perfect story, warranting a 5 Star rating; but this one came close. Anyway, Q is still one of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Story a little long but definitely a 5*

Interesting story and like how he handled the cheating. I was about 60% through it when I started to realize that I was beginning to realize what was coming next. I am not sure if this was just a second or possibly a third read of story and liked the ending. Good job!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
5 stars.

Splendid LW's tale. qhml1 is quite the wordsmith. No only in the LW's genre, but also in many other categories on this site. That is no easy task. Total respect for the time, research, and creative genius it takes to write these amazing little tales.

I've read quite a few stories on this site (check out my favorites) and there are about 13 or 15 authors here that do it all and they do it extremely well. Am I envious? Yes. But in a positive way that leads to the admiration for their work. I'm glad there is a place like Literotica.com where authors can showcase their talent. What a gem of a Web site.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Most of qhml’s stories are of a type.

A successful businessman has a cheating wife and he BTB. Or a seemingly ordinary schlub has a cheating wife, they divorce, then he becomes a super entrepreneur, by luck and/or a hidden entrepreneurial savant that is only found because of the divorce, so he wins by “living the EXTREMELY good life”

Don’t get me wrong. I love his stories. Sort of like Cinderella, but she’s a he, and the the wicked and ugly stepmother is the cheating wife.

But what happens when the schlub is truly an ordinary guy. What if in this story the protagonist is never had a Aspergers friend who loaned him hundreds of thousands to start a business (we’ll call him Bob), but instead remained a middle level engineer at an irrigation equipment manufactery. Not handsome, not ugly; let’s call it a 6/10. Socially semi-awkward. Slightly above average intelligence (let’s say 115 IQ). Middle-middle class, living extended a bit out on credit cards, second mortgage on slightly too big a house to afford the pool wife and kids wanted. Two kids he adores. Cute wife (let’s say an easily acknowledged 8/10), that he feels lucky to have captured her heart in college, and he adores too.

Cute wife cheats. She asks forgiveness. He takes her back. She cheats again. Threatens in divorce he will rape him financially, and take the kids.

That’s what I was sort of expecting in this story, then BOOM he has millionaire friends who join him in business so he’s rich too. Can afford to drag out divorce. Can afford to build nice apartment in basement (I’d guess $40,000 if contracting it out?). What if he lives in the basement, but, being a hydro engineer, is able to design and put in a nice toilet, shower and sink, but has to sleep on a cot on cement slab floor. He SLOWLY works getting framing and walls up, learning by doing. How long will it take, and how nice of a place can it truly be for his daughters?

Can’t afford a PI to prove she’s cheating. Maybe she’ll smart enough to keep him at bay. He can’t very well be following her around all the time if he’s busy until 10pm each night working on the apartment.

What happens here? How can he BTB?

What if Cinderella was out in the forest picking berries when the Prince came round with the glass slipper?

Just thoughts.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
I guess a “Shitty Way to End a Marriage”....

... works as a way to end things, even for an ordinary schlub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm a reader, you are a very good writer. I try to keep up your stuff. Their, they are, their are my only complaints.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two thumbs up

Always enjoy your stories, have read all of them and look forward to your new stuff.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read!

I really enjoyed this! I read for enjoyment and I could careless on minor mistakes. I am not into BTB cause I have been there in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story logic fails

So she knows she has the hammer -- she can divorce him and he's screwed. Yet, immediately after the initial confrontation he starts pissing her off and shutting off all her fun.

Why wouldn't she pull the trigger and divorce him? Or just threaten him.

If she was smart enough to know she could screw him in a divorce and come out in great shape, why'd she let him shut down her fun and piss her off? Makes no sense.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 4 years ago
Great story...again!

I usually gravitate more to the BTB stories but occassionally see one that, while not a BTB, is still enjoyable to read. In some ways, finding a way to live well after the divorce is the best BTB a spouse can do as nothing is so invigorating as seeing someone that you trusted with your love and your life but violate that trust wallow in despair as you move on to bigger and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

but i get tired of reading about rich people or ones that become rich after divorce. How about one of a normal guy with a good ending

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Good story

Really nice smooth story, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story and it wasn’t too long. Good Job

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 4 years ago
Lovely story

BTB stories tend to mostly be okay (the ones rates 4 and over). But the people can be absolutely toxic. I say that as somebody who enjoys both brb and raac stories.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Good

Not a serious BTB for the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

Wonderful story, but "Charlie" should have come up missing for the grief she caused. Nothing but a cheating whore...

YRTY3R

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

I like it. A lot.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Q - Another classic tale. Well done... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have seen a lot of stories like this and they really don't make sense because they are based on a faulty assumption. The husband wants to save his assets so he doesn't file. How exactly does that stop the wife from taking him to the cleaners? It is a well written story but you can drive a truck through that plot hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comment

Love your stories man keep writing

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Loved it. An easy 5 stars

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 3 years ago

What nice story, made even better wuth your gift of being a great story teller...

As for your comment about Loving Wifes,

"it's a little toxic right now "

that is the understatement of the year...

LW has been toxic for years!

5*****s

SOS

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very good story. I don’t feel it was too long. I’m sure others have a different opinion. Thank you for sparing us the intimate details of her cheating.

Rogue5512Rogue5512over 3 years ago

Why does everyone analyse, dissect and over state every story on this site? It was well written, well plotted and different from the usual hackneyed grab all the money and post her videos on the web tripe usually offered. All that, and it was free.

5 stars from me. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I'm sure you'll agree that there are a lot of self-serving assholes out there that the only thing they can do is complain ant tell you what you should have written. I don't write for Literotica, but I sure get pissed off every time I read those types of reviews. What's worse, they don't have the balls to leave their comments except as anonymous. Truly, we should be thanking you for such a good story 5 STARS CC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good storey and just so you know I like them long and non-erotic

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

very good story, the ex proved the tiger never changes their spots, surprise, surprise when he thought everything was going well until true friends spoke up. Once a cheater...................

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The infamous JPB said it best, I write to please myself. While I use anonymous as well, I add a tag line to avoid being confused with others. We all have assholes but writers, with their way with words, have named theirs - ANONYMOUS !!!! As always I loved your story Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Too many times authors become focused on the details of the sex and forget about a good plot. I am 78 years young and quickly lose interest in a story that is mostly about the details of the sex involved. Thank you for a story with a good plot and just enough sex to make the story more interesting. I suspect that this is the most difficult, and for some impossible to write. Thank you for one of the best. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
harlequin romance...

see above

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
no need for explicit sex

There are plenty of places on this site where a reader can find a stroke story. It's a pleasure to read something substantial and well-written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely one for the BTB trolls. The one thing that is unbelievable in the story that having gone through the pain and loneliness she went through after her first cheating episode that she would cheat again. It would have read better without the reconciliation section. No women is that terminally stupid at least not without putting in some safeguards to protect herself the second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A nice comfortable read.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

Great story, AAA+++

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

Great story, a great fun to read. I was especially amused by the carpet gag and how qhml1 topped the first punch line. Great stuff.

THANKS

RndlRndlalmost 3 years ago

It was well written and enjoyable

I’m a big fan of all you write

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Another great one! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is dumb. Men are not monarchs, they cannot just wave their hand and decide the wife will abide by dumb posturing. Here is the chunnel sized plot hole in the story: when the husband tells her to get a job, why didn't the bitch just divorce him and take him for all she could get? The author already defined her as a sociopath.

I swear the men that write these stories are delusional. They think they have some magic power where their words mean law other than jack squat. All you infant misogynists who get off on this story, sack up because regardless of how alpha you think you are, it's not up to you. It's up to the courts. Maybe you can write a story about being a super solider like saddletramp to help you sleep at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous from 10 days ago was at least when she lead her comment with 'this is dumb'. After reading the rest I have to agree, THIS IS DUMB ( the comment that is)! . . . . Great story as always Q. Its nice knowing that before you begin that it will be enjoyable.5 stars - second time through

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Charlie proved she was nothing but a whore when she kept lying and he nearly took her back. That bitch should have not been a stay-at-home mom. Should have taken HER to the lake, get her drunk and she falls overboard. THEN, try to save her, THROW HER AN ANCHOR! Shanna and he made beautiful chocolate babies, and Charlie's still a slut

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

Not sure the story makes any sense. He's petrified of what happens in a divorce. Yet, he pisses her off relentlessly. Why wouldn't she file? What am I missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy rambling tales. Not reality but escaping reality is why I read literotica.

Mike the Irishman 🍀

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Loved it, well done, 5 stars, Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rambling dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent,one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I read it out loud to my wife, while she played an online game with our grown children. Interesting thing about reading out loud, errors pop out. Usually misspellings.

I may make a list on the next story I read.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 2 years ago

I am amazed at the way people criticize the way a story is told. He/she should have done this or that.

Criticism should point out disconnects, spelling, grammatical errors or other flaws. Not rewrite the story.

Several times the word “to” became “tot”.

I found the story a little hard to follow at times, but will give it 5 because over all, as with most of your submissions, I really liked it.

10sguy10sguyover 2 years ago
Well Written Story

I really enjoyed this one. It showed the journey from marriage, through cheating, and cheating again, and through the divorce. The emotions felt real from both the husband and his kids. Well done! Can't wait to read another from you.

eljj5456eljj5456over 2 years ago
Thank you

Damn fine story!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 2 years ago

I'm going through all of Q's stories. Amazing creativity shows in every one.

sdthundersdthunderover 2 years ago

I've read this thing several times, and have enjoyed it every single time! Thanks for sharing...

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

This is my first time with this one! A very good story, Q!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story.

Ed

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Noticed a few type's. Nothing I could not over read. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ANOTHER STORY WHERE THE SLUTS ARE WAITING TO SINK THEIR TEETH IN TO A FREE MAN!!

GerMagGerMagabout 2 years ago

A solid 5 star. Easy to read, I loved it from start to finish. Thanks!

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

The story is quite good. Not long at all. I love the characters. The shallowness of Bev is overwhelmed by the virtues of the other characters. It's sad that scheming of the cheaters had to be outdone so we'll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The way the characters were introduced made it a short read. It held my interest throughout and went fast.

I couldn’t believe the wife was so stupid

After getting caught once & seeing the results you’d have thought anyone with half a brain would have realized how lucky they were & quit fucking around.

Sheesh!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great sex is important in married life. Good for him and his new bride. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Dreary

It just went in circles. I skipped the last 2 pages. Thanks for yet another "millionaire lives the good life while making his ex wealthy" story anyway. You do know that the secret to a great story is to get the reader to relate? How many multi millionaires do you think read your stories? The average Joe doesn't really care.

xhristianjxhristianjabout 2 years ago

For fucks sake he pissed around for fucking years doing who the fuck knows videoing and taping his wife to absolutely no good end? And then of course he overpays through the ass because why the hell not? And then of course the love of his life Shanna he makes her wait for literally years for him to stop fucking around with his whore wife who he's happily fucking again WTF this is cuckporn plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really fucking good story and i love how he didnt keel over and was suoer smart about it.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I liked this story. My favorite Loving Wives stories are actually the ones where the best revenge is living well.

I can see the appeal in BTB stories, but most of the time those stories are not practical or legal.

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

I must say that this story would benefit greatly from a rewrite/ editors hand, with all the misspelling and just general bad grammar but that doesn’t change the fact it is a great story, with the father actually being calm for the most part, not trying to burn down everything around him in a revenge trip, and keeping his girls futures in mind with his actions. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Long drawn out story of a whore wife, a slut Shanna in the wings and the drama

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sicher eine lange, aber definitiv keine langweilige Geschichte. Es war ein Vergnügen den zahlreichen Wendungen zu folgen.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

A very well written, and a very interesting story. I too wondered why it wasn’t in LW and have to agree about toxic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent and perfect confirmation that a slut will never learn and will always be a slut (Charlie). It is ingrained in the genes. This story hold our attention constantly until we finish reading it.

Please have a GOOD editor review your writings. Thx

5*

BJ

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars for a decent fantasy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NO surprise! Another 5! Great read.

Over 11 years and still putting out some of the best stuff on the site.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

No such thing as a good story that's too long or a poor story that's too short. Keep it up as long as you can (writing is hard work). Your usual top marks, Q.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Good charter build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story, but it could use some payback on all the cheaters.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

LOL - Charlene (who as per author was 3 steps ahead in thinking) threatened the protagonist with divorce and taking him to cleaners but didn't actually do it as soon as he started troubling her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories