All Comments on 'She was Right'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments (Page 3)
NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grrreaaaate. Damn, I wish I could put words to paper like you can. Wonderful Job.Thanks bunches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-written, within standard outlines. I thought Charlene was pretty unexplained, though and it seemed as though there should be an explanation, because she didn't quite make sense a normal enough wife for years, who falls, still seems to want the marriage relationship actually, but then can't restraint herself. I suppose that given the anti-wife contempt that is the apparent baseline of the readers here, it works for most of them just to say, in effect, 'oh, she was another carelessly irrational dumb woman which a lot of them are (instead of being human beings or something like that.). But I thought she was odd enough for there to be a little explanation, myself. Probably wouldn't be all that satisfactory, and I certainly would not have wanted to read another 'gosh she's been manic-depressive all her life, but it never produced anything noticeable until now, how about that.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A beautifully crafted tale. 5 stars !! Whatever category this story ended up in is inconsequential. Oftentimes, an entity cannot be defined by a single label.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A beautifully crafted tale. 5 stars !! Whatever category this story ended up in is inconsequential. Oftentimes, an entity cannot be defined by a single label.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Never read this one of yours before. I just loved it.

Thank you….. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In a no-fault state, which we're led to believe this one is, she could just divorce HIM and get everything his attorney told him she'd get. The rest of the story was just a fantasy.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Very good, 5 stars, as most of your stories are. Liked the "operation Lake" and combat boots at the wedding, especially 9 Bridesmaids. LOL. Best was the Separation paper and separate apartment in the basement, smooth move, Oh, the engine cut out on her car.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

A reread enjoyed it as much or more. Kind of funny but I feel like I really got to know the characters, and really, really like some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As before I think these wives couldn’t be that stupid in real life. 5 stars again.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think there was a decent story buried in there, but all of the excessive "rambling" as you call it made it a less pleasing read. In fact, if I didn't know this was a free site, I would swear you were getting paid by the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I scanned over a lot of unnecessary parts specially towards the end with the black woman but I enjoyed the first half of it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story.

newford9bnewford9b11 months ago

It's only my opinion, but I found this story, yes, it is a story only , to be quite an enjoyable read. No nit-picking no bull-sh*t, just a good 5* story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

2nd reading for me and another 5 star story from you. thanks

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Not bad, good plot that had just that bit of a twist in it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

But what about the cats? You have no CATS in your story! Pontoon boats, yes, but what about poor cats left at home with only drapes and seat cushions to sharpen claws with? Howszat for an agenda? Cats! In California they’re better known as Tender Vittles to lost doggies (coyotes)….

This is almost getting boring saying how great your works are…. I’m almost sick a Moon Pies… Nuther 10 on the five scale. Off to da next story. I wonder if it’ll have evil womeneze in the plot?….

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Well done again!

G5pilotboyG5pilotboy10 months ago

Portrays Jack as a very laid back man. Too easily controlled.

Nice but hurried towards the end with confusing flow.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another well written enjoyable story. Thoroughly good read thanks for that. I tried hard not to type this ne t bit but feel I need to say this. To the Anonymous comment below saying about the bit with the black woman was unnecessary....... whoever you are please understand that you're a racist bigoted twit and you should be ashamed of yourself. Sorry it needed to be said. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't think that the category is important other than the comments. A good story is a good story, fictional or otherwise. I enjoyed your tale.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale7 months ago

Very well written story and told magnificently……():\

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Very good story, I enjoy how the characters are written. Even though the stories are different the main characters “men” have a similarity that make you feel you know them.

Thanks for writing.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun6 months ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A life well lived is the best revenge.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

A great story, originally gave it 5/5, it’s still a 5

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Loved it

Great story by brilliant author.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Creative story, but why doesn't she just divorce him on the first page and get everything she wants. In no fault state she will get alimony, part of his business, the kids, child support and use of the house til her youngest is 18. Yes she is an execrable bitch. But once the MC plays his many shenanigans with credit cards, surveillance, open marriage counter threats, the cell phone that can only call les than 10 phone numbers, why not just file for divorce? She clearly doesn't love him anymore. Odd. Of course without this mistake on her part, the rest if the story doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Does it look like I'm running?"

==≈=> great line. Glad he and Shanna hooked upa.nd married. Charlene was a piece of work. Wonder why it took so long to become a serial cheater? Surprised he tried to make it work with her after her first multimonth affair and her threats, etc. She was delusional. Guess she was addicted to illicit sex. Sounds like the sex with Bob beyond the thrill of the secret affair, wss actually mediocre compared to what she used to have with the MC. Charlene really blew some fuses in her brain and ruined her life. Hard to imagine she will ever be happy. The daughters slowly disentangle themselves from her with time. She is now in some special "open" marriage. Doubt sex will make up for lost live and family and shared memories of a happy past. She is a self destructive with mental issues. Shanna was a fun character. Disturbing though to see some commenters on here who spout their racist gobbledygook on this forum. There is no place for that in a civilized society. He ended up happy with Shanna and had two more wonderful daughters. Was funny how he kept giving jobs to the ex wives of the guys that Charlene was parking, destroying their marriages. Have to agree with prior commenter. Why didnshe just divorce somewhere on oage 1 when he refused to accede. Btw does that trick of living in the basement post divorce, actually happen? Seems unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What is there to say that I and others haven't constantly said - a great story! I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Q. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

Another excellent story by one of the best authors on this site⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MisterPGMisterPG3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great read. Always enjoy ur stories.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Like it - people stories are my favs!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

One of my favorite stories by you. Like how he handled a very bad situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

7 pages for a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Black bitch Shanna was so over the top. Fucking waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't know about others, but I really enjoyed this!! Maybe being retired military colored my perception but it was a great read!! DerMtMan

NitpicNitpic20 days ago
Bit

Bit too sugary for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories