All Comments on 'She was Walking on Air'

by BobWrongerer

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Thanks for writing the worst crap story of the day.

Id sue you for the time I wasted on this epic steaming pile of an internet BM, but its would take too much time and money to make it worth it.

Seriously, this is the trash that ruins what decent writers try to make LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Never marry a skank from a sugar baby site. They are just common street hookers in denial.

1 star because Bob was dumb enough to water down the prenuptial and marry the whore.

he would have had a happier life just getting a couple of proper high end escorts.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
I think

That was pretty good, funny even. I think. Not in the class of Bang Bang, but pretty good. I sure wasn’t expecting the lover to be Bob.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

I simply can not comprehend why authors who write cuck stories refuse to use the tag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Funny and cute but predictable

I saw the ending a mile away but kept on reading because it was entertaining.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
very good

They did divorce though, right? I can see him using her as an escort but they should have exercised whatever was in the pre nup so he saves his business, house, and money.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
5 stars

It made me laugh and nobody got hurt.

nestorb30nestorb30about 3 years ago

You know I actually liked the story and their resolution to their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was different

But I gave only 2 star. I didn't like it much. The only thing that got me going for the ex-husband is that he can have sex with her and much much cheaper to keep her that way, have sex but no more matrimonial responsibilities to her.

Still I feel the ex-wife won. That is why I didn't like it. Thanks to the author for the effort though.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Should he be a businessman? He seems to me like a garbage can digger looking for useful things in garbage cans that other people have thrown away! Who wants a relationship with a whore ?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was OK. The premise of the plot was demeaning and humiliating. No money from Bob means no pussy from Stella. So she has devolved from his wife to his somewhat regular prostitute. And we are supposed to think that is a positive relationship, an intelligent solution to a failure to be normal human beings? Can't wait for the first time Bob gets a venereal disease from this whore. Or the second or third time she "borrows" several thousand dollars and just can't get the funds together to pay him back. I'm rooting for Stella. Bob deserves all the fucking she gives him.

Thanks for the effort.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

As TtT says, "Grrrrrrrrrreat!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I think that this is the reality of a May/ December romance. If it’s a younger woman, she is in it for money, prestige, or power. A older man, for sex. In 10 years of so, she comes to realize that he isn't as “rich” as she thought. He comes to realize, that having sex is difficult, and a chore. They can grow old together, but have nothing in common. She ends up before no a caregiver, to an old man. She wants a divorce, but he is retired, on a fixed income, there isn’t much to take. At the end of the day, neither really get what they want. ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash belongs in the garbage pile

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

It was fun to see the Green Book mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"it actually did kinda make sense to Bob why Stella did what Stella did. Over and over again." So, there it is, the cuck comes out of hiding. This author's inner cuck is never far from the forefront, not only here, but in those stories where he pretends to write a BTB.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Load

Load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I once knew, through work, a Narcissist drug addict. She was in her late 20’s. She dated younger guys, ( 19-21) so she had arm candy, and someone to get high with. Usually met them in rehab. She also dated older guys, in a purely sugar daddy role. They took care of her monetary needs. This person was extremely messed up. However, she never lacked for the attention she craved. One day, she got in two separate accidents, for nodding off when driving and hitting the car in front of her. She also sold the tires on her car for dope money, and replaced them with ones that had the steel belts showing. Never got arrested. Had a couple blowouts, never got arrested. Got pulled over and the police found dope in her car, never got arrested. At one time, three of her boy toys were in jail for possession, she never got arrested. This woman could turn on the charm, and totally manipulate men. The relationships with the young guys never lasted more than a few months. The old guys, were bank to her, and she would drift back and forth on them. I did see her walking down the road recently, with her game face on. Most likely to either buy dope, or visit a sugar daddy. She has to be around mid 30’s now, a little chunkier, but still running game.

So yes, these relationships do exist.

Anyway, 5 stars for the story. A Leopard does not change its spots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good fun story, nothing serious here.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

A literary fucking nightmare. I liked the story but the author needs to take some literary courses. Get rid of the dot dot dots, and your attempt at humor. it didn't work in this story! 1 star.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Good On Ya Bob! Treat the pussy right it’s far cheaper.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Another pudgy upset if a man loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shitty story shitty ending (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zero, shit cuck story.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Fun, tweaked, and a good Bob Wrongerer farce!

To the Anon upset about cuck shit, you probably hated "Airplane!" Because that's not what happens on a real flight.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[03.11.22]

Nice fun story!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not actually a cuck. He wont have her kids. He's not the clueless husband. He fucks her, then leaves her. Sometimes he pays. But he can pay for other women too. He can date other women. She's just a side piece now. Stella knows that. She'll never reach wife level again. She's not getting younger. She's pretty much accepted that she's a hoe for life.

Now that Bob has all that experience, it's a lot easier to seduce other women. And he used Stella's body for practice. I think that's irony right there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous