All Comments on 'She Wishes You Had a Bigger Cock'

by probably_a_slut

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.

This is so damn good. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I completely agree that size matters.

Me - 4.25" long... 3.75" girth.

Friend - 7.75" long... 5.75 girth

We have a basement apartment that we rent out to my friend who we enjoy a cuckold relationship with. I get off with her honesty about how useless my small penis is.

Cocks beat penises everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Size definitely matters.

My wife has only ever been with me until a year and a half ago. I'm 4.5" long with a 3.5" circumference. When she gets wet my little guy is swimming in there. After a couple of years of cuckold pillow talk we decided to actually do it.

A single divorced man a couple of years younger moved in next door. We got together where he and my wife hit it off. Once home in bed we roleplayed and she told me that she wanted to really be with him. In the heat of the moment I gave her full consent and even said that her pussy would then belong to him.

2 weeks later I watched my wife take her first real cock. His 7" thick cock with a big set of manly balls making love to my wife in our marital bed. He's still fucking her and also they have Friday night date night where he takes her out then she stays over next door.

My sex life consists of eating pussy and hand jobs. No more bj's and fucking for me which just seems right. I love being small and useless and would rather jerkoff than fuck my wife.

Rick next door is a real man with a real cock that gets the job more than done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this honesty. Yes, we all pretty much know the truth. Seems so silly the awkward dance most women do around this topic with small dick men. More fun to acknowledge the obvious and work with what we got

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fuck you who wrote this-you lousy no good for nothing POS whore. You never define what big is you POS. I have just shy of 8 inches and fucked women all over the world while in the Navy and never got one complaint, You need to define what big is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And with article of truth, I will continue to perfect my masturbation technique. I’ve gotten good at it, but nothings feels as good on my 4 inch erect penis as my skilled hands, plenty of coconut oil, and video of amateur mature women being sent into outer space by a large athletic man who has a huge penis.

I just wish I had some company, some friends to masturbate with me. A domme could cover a lot of ground!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

let me preface this by saying i do in fact have a pretty big dick, and am thus a pretty good authority on the subject. or at least i'd hope i am, lol.

...eh. i understand this was written for people who like SPH, but still it's important not to generalize here. people have preferences, and some women get legitimate injuries from taking a big dick without proper foreplay lube and communication. i've known bruised cervixes, bottoming out, tearing her pussy, etc. i've even heard stories of bottoming out in just the wrong way to the point that their girl is literally gushing blood down there and ends up needing to go to the hospital. not to mention the increased risk of injury for the man. peyronies disease, bruising the head from bottoming out, literally SNAPPING YOUR DICK!... eugh, that one makes my skin crawl. having a big dick is nice for sure, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows as you portray it to be. there's also the more mundane issues, like trying to find underwear that doesn't constrict everything and make me want to die, it doesn't help that i have comically large balls either. at the end of the day, SOME women need them to get off, MOST women like them if the owner knows how to use it, some like average best or don't care either way, others even prefer a little below average, and some are literally just physically limited.

i can also say that having my dick glorified by pop culture and potential partners doesn't always feel great. in the right moment with the right person, a positive comment about my size would send me over the moon, but in the same way you wouldn't want someone only fucking you because they like your boobs, i wouldn't want to fuck someone that only really cares about my dick, and i'm not the only one who feels this way, i promise you. preference is fine, of course. but please stop fetishizing the well endowed. and men, that goes for girls with big boobs too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Even a 747 looks small when it's parked in the Grand Canyon". Tom Arnold

1000bp1000bpabout 1 year ago

Finally, the truth. Thank you for doing the world a favour. I have a four inch dick and I have known this for years. My wife loves me but she would take a bigger dick every time.

sofoxsofoxabout 1 year ago

Love this!! Great piece of honest writing...bravo.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

the author i bet with a paycheck is a real POS whore-just saying. now that i got this out of the way. I am 5ft almost 5 inches tall close to 5 ft 5 inches but i am of Sicilain and italian decent and have a 7.7 inch cock. i will quite wife now deceased wife who had been fucked by a Black man who she said was over 8 inches as she said her best estimate was 8 !/2 inches but not super thick. so his girth was not real big and she said he beat the shit out of her cervix and my wife said it was way better fucking me because she said you have great girth which according to her much better. she said it gave her a great full feeling and she loved to fuck so we did a lot if it. So my wife said i was a far better fuck. so much for length being better. plus they did a survey i read and it said most women preffered good girth and did not like having their cervix beat up with length.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Too right

"And lastly, the human race isn’t dependent on whether or not women cum, it only matters if the guy does." Whackdoodle could not have said it better!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Probably a guy.

roxycottontailroxycottontail9 months ago

Did you ever keep writing? If so, where?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

This is like saying that only women with big tits or ass deserve to have great sex or a great life partner.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Although, In this vein I do suppose it goes both ways. Of course a guy also thinks size matters on a girl. Some, but not many guys like a girl who is petite and not huge, for example.

SimonwifeadvSimonwifeadv6 months ago

I think, in time this would be a more often than not scenario.

Along with, she wishes; you fucked longer, were more imaginative, open minded, more foreplay, more after play...

You can change, improve all these but sadly one can not make thy penis bigger :(

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

I think women discuss our penis size our performance with every woman they know. After every wife with a husband my wife told me their husbands agreed to the swap because my wife told them I was tiny and a premature ejaculator I asked my wife if that was all they talked about. She yes. When your best male friends wife tells you have a but like a woman's but and how her husband always makes the woman cum first and she dominated you, well? Later my wife will only say he and I are different but continues with them as I watch all the children. Yes, the females in my life want cock and not tiny clots.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think it was truthful.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

softies

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

@sbrooks103x

I wasn't going to comment on this shit, but I couldn't hold back when you kept calling an apparently average cock as "little." Just because a cock isn't huge doesn't make it small. -

It is if compared to a huge cock.

And for your second comment; As someone said, if women preferred larger penises, evolution would have made them more common.

If someone else already said it, no need for YOU to repeat it!

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

An old friend of mine says.

"if god had put pussy on a fence post...."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most women cant really tell the difference if you're around average - 5-7" long, 5-6" circumference.

Large cocks around 8"+ are very rare so most wont have even had one, and if they had, its not likely they're pining for it if they dumped the guy.

Women also wont leave a good relationship for this mystical big cock, women cheat generally after making a new emotional connection, and at that point, his penis size is probably unknown to her. Drunk hooks ups again have nothing to do with size, as it will be unknown till its 'too late'

Its also like the troupe that women want sex to last for hours etc; its just not born out by the fact that for actually penetration, most women report wanting 7-12 minutes on average.

This kind of 'story. is almost never written by women, just guys with issues; so dont get too excited or hurt by the contents.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Oh this story is totally true. Lately Ive been dating a veterinarian who just got divorced. The day after we got together she texted, "I've been sitting on an ice pack all this morning."

Me, "You have?"

She replied, "Yes silly my pussy is all beat up. I am so sore. You've got the biggest cock I've ever had."

I said, "Oh man Im sorry."

She said, "No youre not - you thoroughly enjoyed yourself, and I loved it. I didnt know I could orgasm continously. I loved how you stretched me out. I loved how you made me cum over and over."

Me, "So you want to see me again?"

She said, "Duh."

To change the topic and to probe a bit so I asked, "So next time you want to get dinner first?"

She came back with, " You can get takeout and maybe we can eat after but I need you to fuck me first."

So now every week usually on Sunday morning I get a text, "When can I come over this week. I so need your cock."

And she often still uses an ice pack. And she always whimpers and gasps when I first push into her.

Women once they've had a nice big one always want it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous