She Wore Smiley Face Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finished she got out and I dried her off again spending an ample of time on her pussy, ass and tits. She had about an hour and a half before it was time to leave. I'm no good at applying make-up so she did her eyes, lips and whatever else women do before they go on a date to get fucked. When she was done I then pulled her smiley face panties over her lovely pussy kissing it just before the panties slid in place. I did the same to each tittie nipple before I fastened the bra around her. Next I slid her hose on her legs and finished by putting her blouse and skirt on.

I went to kiss her but she recoiled, wouldn't want to smear the lipstick! I stood back and had a look, she was stunning. It had been years since she had looked this sexy for me regardless of where we were going or why. I was both proud of her and hurt that she didn't dress like this for me. Then it hit me she didn't dress like this, I had dressed her like this for his enjoyment tonight. I took a picture of her telling her that she was beautiful and I wanted a before pic, we would get an after pic tonight around midnight if all were lucky.

Again she asked me why I had her dress with smiley face panties. I told her that it was to remind her of the smile on my face when she came home freshly fucked and full of cum.

With that it was time for her to leave. I had gotten them a room at a nearby hotel which had a decent restaurant and bar in it. I didn't know where they would be dining but the hotel was nice and the food was a bit pricy but good. I handed her the key cards and told her to call or text me to let me know she was safe and enjoying herself. I felt slightly uneasy as I watch her back out of the driveway and head down the road.

I knew we had talked about this moment and I know I fantasized about it all the time but now that it was a reality I was having second thoughts. I wanted it but at the same time I felt like shit because it was about to happen. I figured I would go back in the house open a beer and log onto my favorite SLS web site, go in the cuckold chat room and see who else was sitting at home waiting while their wife was out on a date ie out getting her brains fucked out by someone else!

I was really feeling like I fucked up. I mean if we were swinging with another couple it would be great or even if we were having a threesome it would be better than this because I would be there with her playing also. But no not this, I'm sitting at home knowing that she is out enjoying herself and she is most probably going to get fucked by this guy before the night is over. Oh well she was right it is my entire fault. I had arranged everything so the only thing left to do was sit at home waiting, waiting on a call or text from my wife telling me that she was getting fucked by some stranger.

I decided not to have a beer because I wanted to be totally sober for the rest of the night, ready for anything that may come up. After all if I get a frantic call saying that Fred was a jerk of a person, I may need to rescue my wife from him but more likely I would need to be sober to be able to fully enjoy receiving my fucked wife for our mutual pleasure. I did go in and fix myself a little dinner then I logged on to SLS.

Shortly I received a text: He loved your smiley face panties.

I quickly texted her back: Did you guys already fuck? No answer.

Text: Are you in the hotel room fucking right now? No answer.

Text: You're driving me crazy what is going on are you ok are you having fun are you coming home? No answer.

I figured that she was ok and having a good time so I tried to concentrate on my computer chatting. I was telling someone that yes I had sent my wife out to get fucked and was waiting on her to come home to me later that night after as she put it; had dinner, a movie and got a pussy full of cum. I heard my phone buzz with a new text: We are having a wonderful time and dinner was delicious.

Text: How did he know you were wearing smiley face panties? Did you fuck him already?

Nothing no answer so I went back to my computer chat.

I was listening to a gentleman tell me about some of his wife's experiences and how hot she was to fuck him when she returned. I mentioned Penny's comment of me cleaning her upon her arrival. To my astonishment I was told this is a common practice and is normally expected by all cuckolds. I told them that I didn't consider myself a cuckold, I was just sharing her with this guy.

They ask me if I set up the date for her -- yes I did, did you prepare her for her date -- yes I did, am I setting at home waiting for her to return to me full of another man's cum -- yes I was, so they informed me that regardless of what I considered myself I was indeed a cuckold and as such was expected to lick her soiled pussy clean immediately upon her return.

As I was reading all the comments I noticed that someone opened up a cam window. I clicked on it and saw a fairly decent looking couple locked in a 69. Someone was moving the cam around to get the best angle so I knew there were at least three people in the room. Once whoever was satisfied with the cam placement they moved over behind the lady who was on top of the guy sucking his dick. The third person turned out to be another guy and he was hung like Ron Jeremy. His dick had to be 10 inches long and 2 inches wide, that fucking thing was huge!

It was a monster in fact that's what it reminded me of, a can of Monster energy drink with an apple sitting on top of it. As he positioned himself behind the woman's pussy the guy that was licking her clit reached up took a hold of it and started rubbing it up and down the ladies pussy crack. I say pussy crack because her vulva lips were so small they were almost none existent. She appeared almost completely smooth down there. All you could really see was a small crevice with a tiny pimple on top which was her clit and a tiny hole under it. With every swipe he would try to press that monster a little deeper in her tiny pussy hole. It was fantastic to watch her almost nonexistent pussy lips spread trying to absorb his thickness.

The guy on the bottom spit on his hand and wiped it on that fat dick. I could see the shininess of his precum forming on his dick head and all the blood veins encircling that fat monster. I was thinking that she would never be able to accommodate that fucking monster dick in her tiny little pussy. Then the guy standing started to push it into her a little more and finally I saw the head disappear. When it emerged from her on the next stroke I could see that it was glistening from her juices. She must have been really wet and lubricated from the thought of receiving his monster dick in her. The guy slowly pushed it in again and held still for a bit allowing her vagina to accept it girth before he continued his assault on her tiny orifice.

The guy on the bottom was rubbing her clit, spreading the folds of her pussy lips and massaging her stretched cunt. As the monster more easily disappeared into her the guy standing started to fuck her faster and harder. Finally he was buried to the hilt in her and with every thrust he rocked her forward about a foot. With every out stroke it appeared about an inch of her internal pussy lining was pulled out encircling his dick! The guy on the bottom was trying to keep his tongue on her clit but was failing miserably.

I saw the lady clench her fist and exhibit other signs that she was riding the wave of a powerful orgasm. The guy standing rammed one last time into her and held himself deep in her pussy. I knew right away he was pumping a load of semen deep in her cunt. At that moment I wondered what size Fred's dick would be and if Penny would come home stretched out like this lady. I also realized that the crotch of my pants were soaking wet with my own precum. I watch as the guy on screen slowly let his half deflated cock slip from her cunt. She was gaped wide open and cum started flowing from her tunnel dripping on the guys face that was under her.

The guy that was fucking her moved the cam in closer and we could see how wide open she was, how red her vagina was and that it still contained a fair amount of his cum. The lady lowered herself on the gentleman lying under her and it appeared that half his face was swallowed up by her gaping cunt hole. I watched as she ground that sloppy cum filled pussy all over his face leaving it shinny with both her and the monster dicks juices. I thought wow how hot and how degrading it was to her husband that is lying under her sucking the cum from another man from her pussy.

Then my thoughts returned to my situation. Penny was out on a date where she would surely get fucked if she hasn't already been fucked and she had told me that she expected me to eat her pussy when she returned. Again the hollow feeling returned to my stomach.

I was brought back to reality by the buzzing of my cell phone with another text. I quickly checked it and all that was there was a pic of her face being impaled by a dick that was thankfully a bit smaller than the one I had just watched assault that lady on screen. It appeared to be slightly larger than mine but defiantly not a ball bat, thank god.

Well now I knew for sure that he was or had fucked her. I mean if you receive a text pic of your wife with her date's dick in her mouth you have got to assume that she will be coming home fucked too.

Text: What time will you be coming home?

Buzz: After he fucks me again, now don't bother me!

I decided to respect their privacy and didn't return her text. Instead I returned back to the computer screen to update my fellow cuck boys as to what I had learned my wife was doing on her date. I learned that the people I had been watching were indeed a married couple and her bull. I didn't like the label of cuckold husband, hotwife and bull but that's what everyone was calling them so I went with it too. The three of them was still on cam but they were just sitting in front of the computer chatting with everyone.

I couldn't believe how many people were asking the "bull" if he would come over and fuck their wife. This really was something new for me and I didn't really know how deeply into this lifestyle I could actually go. I mean I wanted to swing and I wanted to have a threesome but to engage in a cuckold lifestyle where only the wife gets to have sex was not the direction I wanted to pursue. But here I was sitting at home waiting on my wife to come home from a date, a date which I completely set up for her.

I was starting to regret what I had started when buzz buzz. It was another text pic of Penny clearly showing half the guys dick in her pussy.

I diligently informed everyone on screen of my latest update and got quite a few congratulations. Weird fellow married guys were congratulating me because my wife was out getting fucked by someone else. Just then another window popped up on screen and I instantly recognized it as being one of the guys that I had been chatting with earlier who had said his wife was on a date too.

I clicked on it and instantly their images were on screen. He was a middle aged man of portly stature and she was the same only much fitter than him. As I watched he slowly lowered her pants. She wasn't wearing sexy panties at all in fact they were close to what I call granny panties. What struck me was how wet they appeared to be. It looked like she had pee'd in them. I watched as the guy appeared to kiss her wet panties and then slowly he peeled them down her thighs. She had a fair amount of public hair which was totally matted with what looked like egg whites. I assumed that this was cum from her date.

He meticulously tongued her legs working in toward her honey pot. He would open his mouth as wide as possible and suck the cum from her pussy hairs. He would lick and suck, lick and suck till he covered every inch of her crotch. He strangely stayed away from her slit though. As he licked the hair away from her pussy crack I could see that her pussy lips were very swollen, red and distended. Whoever fucked her must have surely worked her cunt over like a sailor on shore leave!

I saw a small goblet of cum starting to emerge from that devastated cunt. The guy was right there to catch it with the tip of his tongue. He slowly inserted just the tip of his tongue into her sex separating those abused lips and slid it up from her taint to her clit. As his tongue lightly brushed against her clit she shuddered just slightly. He backed away showing both her and us the generous amount of cum he had just gleamed from her pussy with only one pass of his tongue.

Watching this I was starting to realize how badly I wanted to do the same to Penny when she returned. He then swallowed the guys seed and laid down. She knelled over him and we were treated to watching almost a continual stream of cum draining from her. It almost looked like she was pissing egg whites. He greedily lapped up every drop and when it seemed to slow he reached up with his tongue and buried it as far as he could get it up her cunt trying to mine any remaining juice still in her. I realized my dick was so hard that it hurt and was dripping precum by the teaspoon full.

She then spun around in a 69 with the guy and started to suck his dick. I don't know who I should have felt sorry for the most. You see his dick was only about 3 inches long and no bigger around than a hot dog, in fact it reminded me of a Vienna Wiener. She made no more than a couple head bobs before he dumped his load in her mouth. She spun around and gave him a kiss where I suspect she transferred his cum back to him. All I know is that as they were kissing a small trickle of what looked like cum dribbled down her cheek and when they broke from their kiss he licked it from her.

Like the others they didn't log off but continued to chat with everyone. That's when we discovered that because her husband is so sexually disadvantaged he encourages her to date others, ie fuck others. Tonight when she went to see her regular boyfriend, fuckbuddy or bull, whatever you want to call him, he had company. It seemed that a couple of his friends just happened to be there.

The wife knowing that her time was limited and wanting or rather needing sex decided that they all could fuck her. That's why her pussy appeared so abused. Three hard dicks had been depositing cum in her for the past 3 hours. She was tired sore and satisfied completely. She said that it was the first time she ever had multiple dicks at the same time.

She also told us that this was the last taboo she needed to break free from her conservative Catholic upbringing. She started dating at her husband's insistence because he knew that she was sexually deprived. They both knew they deeply loved each other but if he couldn't satisfy her sexual needs they would end up divorced and neither wanted that.

She said she at first felt bad for committing adultery but her husband convinced her that because he knew about it and approved of her fucking others it wasn't cheating. As she continued to get fucked by this other guy for a little over a year she said she began to have fantasies of fucking others too. So today when she went to her "bulls" house and his friends were there she figured that this was just fate and meat to be.

I ask her if she would ever do it again. She replied that she has a date with the three of them the following weekend! I then asked her husband how he felt about that. He said he hopes she has fun and that he couldn't wait to see how much cum she would bring home next weekend. I thought wow this is some crazy shit!

By now it was going on 10-oclock and then buzz buzz buzz. It was Penny saying that she was checking out of the hotel and would be home in about twenty minutes.

I quickly jumped into the shower, partly to wash all the precum off, to kill some time while waiting and to freshen up in the event that Penny would still be horny when she got home. My dick was harder than it had been in years and my balls ached. You know that feeling you have when you were young and hadn't had sex in a few months and someone starts playing a porno tape. Well that's how my dick felt, it also had almost a constant stream of precum leaking from the tip too. Just as I was drying off I heard her car pull into the driveway.

The moment of truth had arrived. Would she be mad at me for forcing her into her adulteress evening with Fred, would she want to do it again, would she be a better fuck from this point on and would she want to have sex with me tonight? I didn't know those answers but knew that I would shortly find out. Then another though entered my mind. She had earlier told me that she was expecting me to lick her lovers sperm from her pussy just as I had mine before.

I thought of the two guys I had watched on cam earlier who seemed to relish in the act. However I wasn't comfortable with the thought of tasting another man's seed. I still considered it to be somewhat gay. The thought of it was making my dick somewhat soft! Surely she wouldn't want to emasculate me by demanding I eat her cum fill cunt would she? For some reason the idea of fucking her slimy hole was a turn on but to eat it wasn't.

I heard her fumble with the door lock and I opened the door wrapped in a towel, which was severely tented in the front. She walked in, shut the door and fell into my arms. In a sultry voice she told me how much she loved me and thanks for this evening. Then she kissed me deeply. Her saliva was thick, salty and tasted slightly reminiscent of cum.

Smiling because she knew what I was tasting, she said,

"Yes you are correct you are tasting him. The last thing I did before we left was to give him a blow job."

I didn't need to ask how her evening went nor did I need to ask her if she was mad or disappointed in me for finding her a date. The aggressive behavior she was showing me also told me that she wanted more sex, sex with me her husband who had earlier sent her on a date to be fucked by someone else. As we kissed I ran my hands down over her ass feeling her panty line. I cupped her ass drawing her to me and asked her if he fucked her and did he bring her to orgasm?

Whispering "Oh god yes, a couple times, he was so good".

I slid my hands down her ass and back up her legs under her dress. The crotch of her panties was so wet! I ran my finger under her panties and found her pussy to be slimy with his thick cum.

"Tell me what happened tonight, I want to hear all about it"

She began to disrobe as she was leading me to the bedroom. Once there I noticed that the smiley face on her panties was completely soaked. Grabbing my camera I started to take a picture, telling her that I wanted it for our history of the first night of her Hot Wife lifestyle. She then surprised me by turning on all the lights and setting up our movie camera.

She said, "Yes me too, I want to preserve this night forever."

She then told me to remove her panties and have a good look at her gooey pussy. She said that even though she normally washes herself after fucking she wanted me to see all the cum she collected this evening. Again I told her I wanted to hear all about her date. She climbed up on the bed and straddled my face. Start eating and I'll tell you about it. With that she spread her knees slightly which was just enough to allow her to gape slightly and when she did the cum started leaking from her onto me. There was no doubt she expected me to clean his cum from her snatch.

My mind race back to the conversations I had with the gentlemen in the chat room and how they said it was customary for cucks to clean their wife after her return from a date. I still didn't want to believe that I was a cuck but here I was lying under my wife with someone else's cum dripping from her cunt onto my face. Maybe I was or maybe this was just a new side of our marital kinky sex, either way I was beginning to feel comfortable with our position and was starting to want to taste her freshly fucked cum filled pussy.