She Wore Smiley Face Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She inched down closer to my face and I could smell their sex. I could smell her familiar scent as well as the scent of his cum, together the smell of their musk was intoxicating to the point that I wanted to bury my face in her crotch and lick every molecule of their coupling from her. I kissed her pussy lips and as I backed away I saw a cum string attaching my facial lips to her cunt lips. The taste was no different from the times that I had eaten her after I had fucked her.

Wanting this more than ever I reached up grabbed her waist and pulled her firmly down onto my waiting and wanting mouth. I ran my tongue along her crack and felt his cum gathering on my tongue. Parting her lips I saw she was glistening with his Juice and I was to clean it from her. I gave in to the moment, planting my lips around her pussy hole, sucking and probing with my tongue I removed all evidence from her prior fornications. As I was devouring her delicious fucked out cunt I faintly heard her telling me of the events as they unfolded earlier.

She said they met in the hotel lobby, walking in at exactly the prescribed time. Since they were the only two in the lobby they assumed that each was the others date. Fred walked up to her and introduced himself. They shared a hug and lite kiss. She then suggested they check out the room that I had gotten them. Once in the room they shared a long deep passionate kiss which led to him fucking her. He hadn't had sex since his wife deployed and had a ball sack full of pent up sperm which he quickly deposited in her pussy.

She said he apologized for not taking his time and bringing her to orgasm first. She said that she reassured him that she was use to not receiving an orgasm and that after dinner he could make it up to her. They decided to have a lite dinner in the hotel restaurant then after desert head back up to the room for what else - more sex.

She said this time he was much slower and brought her to a toe curling climax before spunking in her. They just laid there talking and recuperating when she noticed a slight stirring of his flaccid dick. She told me she took it in her mouth and within no time it was as hard as the first time they fucked. He wasted no time mounting her and they fucked in many positions bringing her to climax again.

She said his dick wasn't much bigger than mine but it seemed to hit spots that I hadn't in years. She said that she couldn't believe how much stamina this guy had. He still hadn't shot his wad after her last orgasm which was her second of the evening. He just lay there with his rock hard dick buried in her cunt while she came down from her orgasm.

Slowly he started rocking back and forth building up her desires to start fucking again. She told me how she rode him till she was on the brink of an unheard of third orgasm when he flipped her over onto her stomach and entered her from behind. She said that as he was fucking her in this position his dick was hitting her G-spot with ever push. She told me that she couldn't believe how intense her building orgasm was.

She said that when it hit her she screamed and grabbed handfuls of bed covers bringing them to her trembling body. As the waves of her orgasm were rocking her body he just kept pounding into her. She said her orgasm seemed to last for the next 5 minutes until he dumped his cum load deep in her cunt. Totally exhausted they fell asleep. She awoke a little later with his dick still semi hard and still in her pussy. She told me she eased out of bed and put her panties on trying to keep all his cum inside of her. He awoke to her giving him head. She said he tasted great and was rock hard in seconds, but it took her longer than she wanted to coach his fourth load out and into her mouth.

They got dressed, agreed that they should see each other the following weekend and drove home to me. I was still lapping her well fucked cunt listening to her tale of a story and when she said that they made a date for the following weekend my dick shot out a stream of cum straight up into the air with such a force that it landed on her tits. Laughing she said that obviously I now didn't need to be fucked and that I must like the idea of her coming home totally used and full of cum from her date.

She said, "That's a relief because I have no intentions of not fucking Fred again with or without your approval."

We soon drifted off to sleep knowing that our life would never be the same again.

The next time I logged on to the SLS web site chat room I relayed everything that happened Saturday night to my fellow cucks. They all were very supportive and welcomed me into their world with encouragement and kind compliments. P.S. she wouldn't give me any pussy during the next week saying that she didn't want to present Fred with a soiled pussy. I had arranged for her to get fucked to improve our sex life and now she is having the best sex of her life and it looks like I'll be doing without. Damn I guess I am a Cuckold after all!