She Would Not Keep Him Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soothing massage of her skin by his strong hands and probing fingers, and finally his tongue and lips, had broken down the reserve, the resistance, she had endeavoured to maintain, leaving Jake's whispered requests for a sign of what pleased her unanswered. He would have to discover that for himself and she had finally called out to him, losing control over what he did. She was overcome, by his strength, and eagerly felt his surging reply to her entreaties.

'You will break me Englishman...Jake!' she had cried and wrapped her slender legs around his heaving hips, squeezing and controlling his sinuous movements over and within her. 'No more...no more...no...more!'

She no longer denied the pleasure he had brought her and met his few lingering kisses with rasping responsive breaths. Aware that she had given in, or perhaps what he had brought her to, she pushed him away. She had succumbed to tenderness after all, to prolonged pleasure and his attentiveness. It had been of her volition, the surrender to the soft smile that creased his rugged, handsome face. The empty words, the aloofness from before were seemingly forgotten but he was sure that they would soon be deployed on him once more.

'You share too much, give of yourself, more than the others I have known,' she said, payment for her delight dispensed with trembling hands. 'I am paying for more than I expected.'

The red silk robe was pulled tight against her body, like a drape. Her hair was again carefully brushed, no longer dishevelled from their exertions on the wide bed, but her makeup was all but gone and she looked older, more natural in his eyes. She knew a few tricks that had brought the very best out of him and her pleas to stay by her had persuaded him to do so.

'I am not sorry for that,' he answered, smiling and taking in the woman she had become; energetic, demanding, and with the wild energy to prolong their journey over her bed. Two condoms had been filled in the hours that they had been together, wandering naked about her suite and drinking champagne, moments of hesitant foreplay giving way to her riding him so that he could see her lissom body and how she had taken him.

'No, I am not sorry to have waited.' Marie-Therese looked at him softly, wonderingly. 'You are different, Jake, so very different.'

'It was not all 'Biologie' then?' he smiled, imitating her accent.

'No. it is not that. I know that now and with you.' A form of intimacy had developed between them. He saw in her smile and movements that she remained attractive in her slender, elegant bearing and that her expensive clothes managed to convey. But, an emptiness in her personal life remained, and that he was but a passing surrogate. 'I do not believe that this is all there is to you, that you seek or give momentary pleasure. You care too much, Jake.'

'Something special after all?' He smiled and Marie Therese nodded. 'We return to our lonely little worlds soon enough, don't we?'

'Jake, the philosopher too?'

He shrugged. 'I've told you, already, I could only give that special moment if something special existed between us.'

She waved impatiently to dismiss the remark.

'Huh! That's absurd! How can such a thing exist between two virtual strangers? It is just sex! Nothing more between us has 'happened'.'

He had often thought of the wasted breath in debating what passed for a seamy relationship, of a few hours, between two people, strangers until all their clothes were cast aside and inhibitions overcome. He was a philanderer, a male prostitute in all but name. He was also, or regarded himself, as a discreet and well-paid beau to the older woman, an escort. For his own sake, he'd try and define everything he did in that way.

However sordid others might think his life to be the venue and this woman, at least, went some way to calming his guilty feelings. The money helped too, of course.

'Have it your way, Marie Therese. If I seek some enjoyment and do not dismiss the frisson or plaisir, as you call it, then maybe I can reach the coldest heart.' He paused for a moment, 'Even yours for a while...hm?'

She didn't seek to debate the point he had made.

He had showered alone and now completed his dressing in quick, resolute movements before he gathered up the few accessories and zipped up his travel bag. The allocation was over, concluded in a more satisfying manner than he had at first thought possible. Despite everything she had said, and sought to deny from him, Marie Therese had made him stay.

'What do you offer the real woman in your life?'

She now spoke with greater warmth, her eyes kindly, regarding him as a man who had made love to her and dispelled thoughts of careless frictions that characterised the others who had previously called upon her. She stood closer to him and stroked the fabric of his jacket as if in fond recall of all that had passed between them.

'There is no one, I am e alone in that life. I was married once, I may have told you.'

'But that is impossible!' Her eyes widened in surprise. 'Do you only find a company like this?'

'Bien sur! That's how it is, for the moment, anyway.' His laugh seemed inappropriate. She grabbed his arm.

'You do something else, don't you, I hope? Don't waste everything on this.'

'Look? All of this is simply a phase in my life.'

'Simply, Jake?'

'Yes, simply.' He pulled away. 'Don't bother me with it, now or ever. It doesn't need to be your concern!'

She reflected on his outburst for a moment then nodded as if to show understanding of what he had just told her.

'Don't care so much then, Jake, or you will get hurt. I saw it in you, from the very beginning...a special devotion. It has no place here.'

'Are you sure?' He saw her give an expressive shrug of the shoulders. 'I thought not until you changed and shared everything with me to the end.'

She nodded and a smile came to her lips. 'Perhaps, for only a few moments, I was persuaded. You have a special way, Jake.'

'So, leave it at that.'

'Oui.'

They stared at each other; she had gained something from the exchange, after all, and that she had not bargained for.

'I must go now Marie Therese. It was different.' He took her hands and kissed the knuckles.

'Will I ever see you again, Jake?'

'That's entirely up to you...it's for you to say, 'Call on me' Others may give you the detachment you seek, but that's not for me.' He rested his hand on the door handle. 'You are right about one thing...I do not call upon women for their plaisir and do nothing else. I have another life, it is suspended and then comes alive again. I met you at such a moment, but now it is quiet again, and that's all. Whether we meet again depends upon whether this existence or another takes me over.'

She moved closer and kissed him in farewell.

'Not too tender, just enough to say, 'thank you'. It was good...very good. Experience is all, not just technique but of life. You have both and bring it all to bed. You made me feel very special.'

'But you are,' he winked then smiled broadly. 'You are, special.'

'You are a charmer!' For her, Jake Bonham, was a suave and impeccably dressed man, his luxuriant dark brown hair swept back from his forehead, his lively dark green eyes staring intently from under bushy eyebrows, and a soft wondering smile on his lips. His beard was cropped fashionably short and did not make him look old, but in her eyes desirable, obsessed perhaps in taking care of his appearance. But then, the role he had to play demanded that of him and she expected nothing less of someone she would become involved with. Image mattered but living up to how you appeared to others counted for so much more. 'Thank you for being with me, so attentive and loving!'

The compliment and the lady's money served as sufficient reward for the afternoon's work and the many wayward thoughts that had intruded upon hours of devoted attendance and service to her. He would live on, just as she would, but he sensed, and from what she had said, that this would not be the only time they were together.

There was every chance that she would become a favourite and that was something to look forward to. It seemed only too likely that she would not keep him away after all that they had discovered and shared.

12