All Comments on 'She Wouldn't, Would She? Ch. 1'

by Charley_Ace

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I hope it doesn't happen!

Well let's see where this goes?

On to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Disappointing

I have heard for the last year that Charley Ace was one of the top writers on this site. If this is his typical story about a man betting that his wife cannot be seduced, then I don't like it. To me, it is not erotic or entertaining. It's just sick. the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bet, won or lost?

I think Peggy's husband's bet with Ron should have been, "I'll pay you $1000 if you fuck my wife but then I WILL beat the shit out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In the van

Ron would not have made out of his van alive!

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
lemme get this straight

hes willing to throw away his marriage and whore out his wife just so he can show up, as he describes, an arrogant prick?!?

man, he needs to get his priorities in order

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid word

All this tales are about a world where averybody are stupid or wimp or bouth this not make any sense

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
OK

She supposedly has sobered up but she dances for two hours and then goes outside with this turd and allows him to strip her to her panties and then she fingers herself to an organism. Now it appears that she is going to get in his van with him. And at no time does she act like her husband is there. Just your everyday faithful couple. What she has done is already cheating as far as I am concerned. I'm not sure I want to continue. Neither Hubby nor Wifey had better blame the bet for her possible betrayal.

shvg65shvg65almost 8 years ago
Pack her clothes

Betting his wife to be true should have been a sure thing. She has already cheated by letting Ron do what he has done, and enjoy what happened. He should stay hidden until they start having sex, then go and break it up. Kick Ron's ass and give her the next day to get her stuff out of the house, then divorce her cheating ass.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
A whore

Good writing about just another stupid whore.

I would have beat the holy shit out of Ron for even mentioning my wife with disrespect and I certainly would have clobbered him when he started kissing her.

Then the stupid whore would be divorced so she could be a slut for idiots all she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Moronic trash 1*

"At this point, I thought that she was a goner,"

She was already a goner you idiot. She just had an orgasm with his hands. How is that not cheating?

desertdog43desertdog43almost 6 years ago
The first conversation ....

Was quite enough to maim the snot nosed shit...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
ALL stories with this premise SUCK

Sorry, nothing to do with you. .It's like cuck humiliation, why bother.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
Well, this was stupid

A) The womanizer should have had his head bounced off the ground a few times.

B) Why on earth did the husband not dance with his wife?

C) Why didn't he tell his wife a sad story about how the womanizer had given the clap to a number of women at work?

D) Why didn't he tell his wife that the man was lucky to find work after getting out of prison for rape?

E) Why wouldn't he just stick to her like glue, not giving them any opportunities?

F) Why didn't he just tell his wife that he was feeling ill as soon as she arrived and have her drive him home?

At this point, the marriage should be over anyway. Who would want either one of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

same old shit a woman cant say no to a standing prick even when out with husband diferant to the ones i know as yet fucking rubish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy is unbelievable not because he's going to get her but because he's such an asshole about it. Hubby should have handed his ass to him when he first brought it up. Hubby gets what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories premised on the husband betting that an asshole can't seduce his wife are just lame. They have been done to death and honestly, any husband worth his salt would shut an asshole like "Ron" down hard. There is nothing that explains hubby having the appropriate reaction of threatening to slug the asshole for raising the issue and then giving in to make a $1000 bet. "A couple of shots of Jack Daniel's" is no explanation. If anything, it is likely that it would make hubby more quick to lose his temper and fight, not put his wife up as the prize in a stupid bet. Dumb, poorly written shitty story. 1 *

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

In the end the wife is a slut ...bet or no bet this right here is a slut wife! atleast now he knows what his wife is capable of.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

he is a moron to make the bet should have beat his ass for offering it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous