All Comments on 'Sheela: Visitor of Mischief'

by questforperfection

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs Editing

Needs to be cut by about fifty percent. The flowery adjectives help set the tone, but the story is way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really long

It was really hard to read. I got bored pretty quick... but I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's bad form to let the villian win.

I was rooting for Ray to come out a winner...right to the end, but you had to go and kill him off. Lame! You totally lost me as a fan at the end. NO SNUFF STORIES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
promising...

...and really erotic in many places, but as much as I enjoy a good build-up, I agree with the others that this really needs to be cut down by 40-50%. It could be really good at that length! I'm also not a fan of the killing at the end -- seems like the best denouement is the guy completely enthralled to her or losing his mind altogether from lust, then being ruined. A weird turn at the end. We criticize because we love (or at least I do). Hope you'll try another story, or even a slimmed down version of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
rubbish

So bored by page 3, forced myself to read to the end and promptly wished I hadn't, stupid ending. Far too long, most boring story in a long time. 1* from me.

LunaWindLunaWindalmost 11 years ago
At first...

I really enjoyed it, but it just dragged on and on and on. Around page 6 I got bored and skipped to the end to see what happened. The concept is good, but her seduction speeches are just way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There's a lot to like in this story...

...so thanks for writing it. You write some really good seduction scenes, and Iike the steady infiltration of Sheela into the family.

As others have written, though, this story would be much better (I think), and attract more readers, it if were half as long. A lot could be condensed or cut without harm -- the pacing is just too slow, as to the number of scenes and the length of each one. (I also didn't really like the violent turn at the end -- I would have rather seen the guys end up as hopeless, mentally broken, pathetic Sheela addicts or something -- but that's just me.)

Anyway, I hope you'll write more! You've got a great eye for the femme fatale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!

Goddamn Sheela is the most seductive sexiest thing! I really wish I could meet my end at her seductive hands! Brilliant story! It's 'so long' because you obviously enjoyed writing this and Sheela had a lot to give! As a Lover of Indian women and Femdom, a 'long' story about a Seductive Hypnotizing Indian Girl Exchange Student, well, is a Godsend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could you do one where Sheela make a really straight laced woman try lesbianism?

mcrawmcraw8 months ago

The only thing I really disliked was the ending. I think these men deserved better, to be her toys for the rest of their lives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous