Sheila - A Covid Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Sheila tells her side.
3.7k words
3.12
5.8k
6
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

My name is Sheila, Mark's ex-wife although Mark never introduced himself during the story he wrote. Mark and I did keep in touch after the divorce, and he also sent me birthday cards and Christmas cards. Mark also sent me a draft copy of the story he wrote. I agreed to the story as long as I got the last word, and this is my side.

Except for some typos and similar edits, I did not make any changes to Mark's story. Most of what Mike has written did happen. My biggest comment would be the timeframe. Mark makes it seem like I went from boring housewife to a raving slut in a handful of weeks. In actuality, the events he described took place over nearly a year as the waves of Covid overtook the country. There are some details in Mike's story that I remember differently, and I don't remember that they took place in the same sequences as he described. For example, did I initiate sex on a Tuesday night and then the next night? I doubt it. And then the bit about dusting the shelves in his office the following day. Again, I doubt the timeframe, but I did dust the shelves in his office as he described, and I did initiate sex much more often. My guess is that those events occurred over several weeks and not several days.

Mike is also accurate when he said I did not want to share my past sexual experiences. I did not, because Mike would have seen me as one of those girls that you do not take home to mother as he described his previous girlfriends. We started dating well after college and we were in our thirties by the time we got married so we both had a lot of time for sexual experiences.

What I always wanted was the classic suburban life with two kids and two cars. That is exactly what I was looking for when I met Mike. He is a truly amazing guy and I fell in love with him instantly.

My sexual experiences began before college. I dated and had sex with a few boys my age, but they always left me wanting. When they do sexual education in school, I wish they would teach the boys how to please a woman. Maybe that is why I found myself in several lesbian relationships when I was in college. I always found some women attractive, but I found men more attractive. The woman I met were so much better at satisfying my sexual needs. That is until I met Professor Jones.

I never had Professor Jones in any of my classes in college but one of his friends taught my first-year English class. One morning, my instructor told the class that his friend had been in a serious car accident and needed someone to walk his dog several times a day. We always had dogs growing up and I missed them while I was at the university. And the job paid well. So, I volunteered and three times a day I would go to Professor Jones' house on campus and walk his dog. I was the only person the dog saw while Jones was in the hospital, and he did not like it when I left. So, I spent a lot of time in his house with the dog. I was not snooping, but I did go through the picture of Jones' and his wife. There was also a photo album of them on the coffee table full of pictures of the happy couple trough out the years. I also found a copy of her obituary when she died from cancer a couple of years earlier.

Jones eventually came back to his house although he still had casts on his left leg and arm and his right wrist. Nurses' aides came to his house several times each day to take care of him, so I still only had to tend to the dog who was now madly in love with me. Jones was lonely in that house by himself, so I ended up chatting with him for hours. He was a remarkably interesting man, travelled the world and had worked for several companies. Jones helped me on some school projects I was working on and gave the inside scoop on what I should study for midterms and finals. He was brilliant in that way that helps other people understand the hard stuff.

He also drank a lot. Not during the week, but he would get tanked on the weekends. I would come in on a Saturday or Sunday and the nurses' aides would warn me to "keep my distance" because he would become very touchy feely when he drank. Usually, I did not have the need to get close to him unless he needed help with something, typically more ice for his drink. On more than one of those occasions his hand would find my ass. I did not get angry, and as the nurse's aides would do, I simply removed his hand from my bottom and placed it on his lap. On one of those occasions, he pulled down the front of my blouse and had a good look at my breasts. I let him look for a few minutes and then removed his hand.

I got there late one Sunday evening to walk the dog, long after the aides had gone. Jones was in the living room watching a porn movie on his TV, drunk off his ass and trying to masturbate with casts cover most of his left and right hands. He saw me come in and I expected him to cover up or turn off the movie. Instead, he offered me two hundred dollars to help him out.

Now I should have been insulted but he was obviously drunk. He was also very attractive, a few years older than my father but in great shape and a full head of greying hair. Distinguished looking would be the right words. And two hundred dollars was a hell of a lot of money for a college girl. After a few seconds of thought, I knelt by his wheelchair and started stroking his cock.

After a few strokes, he said, "My god princess, you don't know how good that feels."

Being called princess by a man older than my father sent me into a sexual high, I've never felt that sexy before. I'll call it sexy but maybe it was slutty I was feeling. Either way, I was enjoying the feeling and I enjoyed the way his cock was growing in my hands. I have jerked off boys before, but this was so different, and I was on my knees before him and being paid. I have relived this moment thousands of times. It was my favorite "go to" memory when I wanted to come.

I asked him, "Am I making you feel good Professor Jones?"

"You are doing wonderful princess and please call me daddy."

"Okay daddy" as my pussy flooded my panties.

Soon Jones was coming. He gave me no warning and come was flying everywhere. Some hit my face and mouth, but most of it dribbled onto my hands and I did not know what to do with it.

"Lick your hands princess. I'll give you another two hundred to watch you eat my come little girl."

And I did, I looked him in the eye and licked his come off my hands and swallowed it, every drop.

"You made daddy very happy princess, go get my wallet please on my dresser."

He gave me $500 that evening and I ran home and pounded my pussy with my dildo and then had sex with my girlfriend. She kept asking me why I was so hot but I did not tell her.

I had to return the next morning for the dog again and I wasn't sure what to expect. The nurses' aide was leaving as I put the dog on the leash and headed out. She was chuckling about how hungover he was. He was sucking down coffee and apologizing if he said or did anything improper the day before. She laughed again and said she wasn't even there yesterday, but she didn't tell him that.

When I got back from walking the dog, Jones called me into the kitchen. He looked terribly embarrassed sitting there drinking his coffee.

He said, "I know I was drunk yesterday but that does not excuse my behavior. I have never been one to dally with coeds and my wife would be horrified if she knew that I did. Maybe I was just having a pity party with too much scotch, but I am not trying to make excuses, I just hope you understand that I am really not that kind of professor and can forgive me. I did not mean to imply that you were some kind of prostitute or whore."

I did not know what to say, maybe I should have been insulted but that thought never entered my mind. I still don't know why I wasn't.

I looked at Jones and said, "no apologies are necessary. I am not a prostitute, but it was kind of kinky in a way."

The following Friday evening he was drunk again, the empty bottle of scotch laying on the floor. He offered me $500 to suck him off and I did. He kept telling me that his princess was such a great cock sucker. He came in my mouth, and he wanted me to swallow every drop. After we were finished, I stopped at the campus club and let some boy take me back to his dorm room. The sex was so disappointing, but I felt kinky knowing he had his tongue in my mouth that had been filled with the professors come. Fortunately, my roommate/girlfriend was home, and her tongue and dildo satisfied my itch and again.

Each week, the professor took it a little further. He wanted me in my underwear when I sucked him off, then he wanted me naked. One week he said his princess should only have on underwear in his house. I started getting to his house after dark and sometimes would stay late. The money was good, and I offered to do it for free, but he said, nonsense, he had nothing else to spend his money on. After that, money was never discussed, I would get back from walking the dog, and strip down to my panties and bra and then kneel down beside him. Even when he was finally out of the wheelchair, I would kneel by his feet and wait for direction. His favorite was to have me slowly remove my bra and panties while he fondled my tits, ass and pussy.

I showed up on a Friday evening in a very short dress knowing he would be drunk again. Jones was sitting on his sofa in his bathrobe, drinking scotch out of the bottle. I bent over to put the leash on the dog, flashing him my panties, looking him in the eyes to make sure he noticed. When I got back, I started to remove the dress, but Jones insisted I leave it on. He then called me over to him.

He said, "Princess that was a very dirty thing to do, flashing your panties like that. I am afraid I will have to punish you."

He pulled me over his knee, lifted my skirt and started to spank my ass through my panties. This was my first spanking, and I could not believe how turned on I was. After several smacks, he pulled my panties down and started spanking me again. I spread my legs so that occasional smacks would land on my pussy. I could feel his cock harden, pressing against my belly."

"I hope you have learned your lesson princess; it is not appropriate to wear such short dresses around daddy. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I apologize daddy and thank you for correcting me. Let me make it up to you."

I stood up, removed my dress and my panties slid to the floor. Since I had not worn a bra, I was now completely naked in front of him. I think he was expecting me to go down on him, but I pulled his cock out of his robe, straddled him, and guided his cock into my very wet pussy.

We fucked like that for a long time while he sucked and bit my tits. He said he loved my tight cunt and what a good little slut his princess had become. For the first time in my life, I came on a cock, and then again and again, maybe four times before I felt him come into my pussy. It was the best sex of my life at that point. I finally realized, it was not heterosexual sex I found disappointing, it was the heterosexual lovers I had been exposed to. The sex was even better when he recuperated enough to fuck me. Oh my god, I could not believe how hard he would make me come.

My favorite was when he asked me to masturbate for him. I would do a slow strip tease while rubbing myself, eventually standing before him, pulling my pussy lips apart and rubbing my clit. After my orgasm, he would pull be over his knee and punish me for being such a dirty little girl. Then he would fuck my brains out. It always makes me wet thinking about how good he fucked me.

Unfortunately, he became well enough that he could no longer pretend he needed s dog walker and he did not think it appropriate for me to keep showing up at his house three times a day. The semester was ending anyway, and I was heading home for the summer. The following years, I would still visit him occasionally late on a Friday or Saturday night and he always paid me the $500. There were a few of the professor's friends that I also got to play with. Sometimes I was the professor's birthday present to a fellow widower.

When I did get home, I had little patience for boys my age. Somehow, I discovered that there are certain bars that older people go to, usually divorcees looking for a pickup. There were a few distinguished looking gentlemen that I went home with and most of those evenings were very satisfying. They also had similar bars near my campus.

That is how my whole daddy and princess kink started.

After I met Mark, I wanted to put all that stuff behind me and start my life as the classic suburban wife. I enjoyed the daddy and princess game, sometimes remembering my times with Jones, but others just enjoying the moment. Jones had passed away around the time I met Mike. Jones and his wife did not have any children and Jones left me a sizeable inheritance which Jones' attorney invested for me, and I never touched. At least until Mike threw me out.

Things with Sandy started a few weeks into my work at home stint. I was bored out of mind and horny. I started running as Mark said, but running usually left me bored, horny and tired. There were only so many times I could initiate sex with Mark before he started thinking I was some kind of the slut. My bright idea was to buy a dildo. So, I stopped at Sandy's store for that purpose. The desire for lesbian sex had not crossed my mind since college, but when Sandy started showing me the selection of dildos they carried, those memories came flooding back to me.

Sandy grabbed one of the dildos and suggested that we go back to her office to have a more private discussion about this specific model. Once we were in her office, her lips met mine and we were in a passionate kiss. Soon my shorts and panties were on the floor and Sandy was working the dildo into my pussy as I sat on her desk. I came several times as she fucked me with my new toy. After my fourth orgasm I grabbed her hand to stop her. She pushed me to my knees and took my place on her desk. She lifted her skirt and pushed my face into her pussy. This was the first time I tasted a pussy besides my own since college and again, the memories came flooding back.

I should pause here to say I have never considered myself a lesbian although I have had sex with a number of other woman and several threesomes with my two roommates. Men were always much more attractive than woman, especially some men like Professor Jones or my husband Mike. I am not just saying that because Mike will read this, but he is one of the most attractive men I have ever met. As a heterosexual, I could never explain my attraction to some women.

I do not think I could explain why I never thought that my relationship with Sandy ever counted as being unfaithful to Mike. Maybe I was just trying to rationalize it or justify it, that she was a woman It wasn't like I was having sex with another man. Besides, Mike always enjoyed lesbian scenes the few times we watched porn so I thought he would have gotten off on the idea.

I ended up going to see Sandy two or three times a week while Mike was at work.

It would be easy to say that Sandy led me down a path, deeper and deeper into grey areas and when I awoke, I realized that there was nothing grey about what I was doing. She liked me to tell her about my past sexual experiences which led me to telling her about my relationship with Jones. She also got me to tell her about the things I liked to do with Mike which by that time included sending Mike some provocative photos and videos while he was at work. There were a lot more of those than the few Mike has mentioned.

Somehow those things led to Sandy calling me princess. Since calling her daddy was not the right response, she had me call her mistress. The idea was kind of kinky so I went with it. She liked when I stripped and masturbated for her, and it reminded me of my times with the professor. Of course, each time I came, Sandy wanted me to go down on her, just like I would suck off the professor, or she would fuck me with a strap-on. I don't remember when she made the shift from calling me princess to calling me kitten.

Stripping and masturbating led to the idea of recording it and then I could send it to Mike while he was at work. Although, she sent me the videos, I never shared them with Mike because I was sure he would figure out that I wasn't by myself. Sandy always had her boyfriend doing the video. The boyfriend was the black guy who fucked me in the last movie that Mike made me watch that last night. The boyfriend always did the recording sometimes he would invite his friends to help with the recording or just watch.

One day when I was masturbating for Sandy, she invited some old men to come in and watch me so it would be more like my days with the professor. It was kinky letting those men watch me as I fucked myself with a dildo and I had a fantastic orgasm. The second time the men were there, Sandy said it wasn't fair that I had all the fun and invited the men to come on my body. The idea of licking their come was from my own twisted imagination and I started realizing I had crossed the line. But the next morning, watching the video. me as a wanton slut, taking load after load of come from strange men was so erotic, I fucked myself silly with my dildo. I also started experimenting with sending things up my ass. Sandy had an assortment of toys for me to use.

The next steps of letting the men come in my mouth or Sandy's boyfriend fuck me were easy. The lust I felt when the old men or the men who were filming the events while watching me fuck myself with the dildo was overwhelming. I can't explain it, but I would be in such a sexual high that I could not say no to anything Sandy. Afterwards, the guilt was overwhelming. I would be driving home, knowing I had to end this thing with Sandy. But the next morning, I would watch the video from the day before and return to that state of lust and could not wait to get back to Sandy and do whatever she asked. The sex was like a drug, I was addicted, and Sandy knew it.

Sandy and her boyfriend had great plans for me. They would talk about me like I wasn't there, like Sandy's thighs were a cone of silence. The boyfriend owned a strip joint downtown and a porn store next door. Stripping was on the top of the boyfriend's list. Sandy wanted me working at glory holes at the porn store where they could charge customers for my services. They agreed to let Mike fuck my ass first, then all my holes would be open to the boyfriend and his friends.

I knew I had to end this, the guilt I felt for what I was doing to Mike was killing me. So I suggested we send the video in the leather corset to Mike. I knew he would figure out that someone else was filming me. I do not believe it took more than one viewing to realize I could not fuck both my holes and pan out at the same time. But whatever happened, I wanted Mike to be the one who took my anal virginity, although I was surprised that he did not finish the act and fill my ass with his come.

So, I am back with my parents, far away from Sandy and going to counseling every week. I occasionally visit the bars I use to visit to pick up old men. Sometimes I go home with someone although the age gap is much smaller these days. But I do hope that someday Mike can find a way to forgive me and maybe we can start over.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers