All Comments on 'Sheila and Her Friends Pt. 06'

by PenelopePinn

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep posting

sounds like a great start to a vamp. les. romance! you could jump all over time periods with that. please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Entertaining but way too many mistakes

All six parts of Sheila and Her Friends were entertaining and often very erotic. The vampire element was a nice touch separating it from a lot of other stories. The prose narrative wasn't bad, though the non-erotic sections were too long in places, making things too slow for the erotic tension to be maintained, The real problem, though, is the dozens of spelling errors, and words that were just wrong, for example, taunt for taut. No matter how good a story is, mechanical errors are hugely distracting. They turn the reader's attention from the story itself to the actual words. While this is bad in any form of fiction writing, it's especially so in erotica, where the focus absolutely HAS to be on what's happening in the story, and NOT on technical aspects. The extremely large number of mistakes kept this from being a really very good story and made it just sort of okay. It's always important to have a knowledgeable person (both in spelling and grammar) to read your work before it's published.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Curious

How can I find the Rachel & Janie series ? 😊😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous