Sheila's Invitation Pt. 03

Story Info
Sheila's invitation part 3.
1.6k words
3.94
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We need to talk about Louise,' Sheila whispered to me at work one day. ' I don't know what you 2 are up to but she's got problems at home. We need to sort that urgently and then you can continue your dalliances.'

I'd been having sex with Louise's footwear at work for 6 weeks now. Giving her £5 each day for the privilege.

'She needs a place of her own to be safe,' Sheila continued,' she's found a bedsit but it's not in a nice area. I know your're fond of her, as am I, so lets see if we can help her out?'

I agreed instantly, I still had feelings for Sheila 4 years on and Louise was my present fantasy. An ideal combo.

Having secured my agreement things settled back down. Then Sheila approached me again.

'We've viewed a fully furnished semi that would be ideal,' Sheila continued, ' and she's moving in on Friday so clear your diary, we're playing removal men. I've said we'll give £100 each towards the rent each month. Don't let us down.'

Friday arrived. At noon Sheila led me and Louise to her car and told me to meet them at Louise's home. The traffic was miserable. By the time I arrived they had a pile of Louise's stuff on the path. This was swiftly put into my car and the rest into Sheila's hatchback. I noticed Louise crying.

'This is where we're going. Don't tell anyone else or I'll kill you, ' Sheila threatened with a smile. 'I might anyway.'

The address was a 2 bedroomed semi on a housing estate. Louise's new abode. We unloaded the cars and took her possessions in. It was small but cosy. An ideal first home.

'Right,' commanded Sheila, ' let's get the bed made and this stuff put away. Simon, if you can work out the washing machine and heating and leave some notes that'd be great.'

I heaved a load of stuff upstairs so the ladies could sort it out. I soon mastered the heating and washer and left instructions on the kitchen work surface.

Sheila and Louise returned downstairs looking a bit sweaty but satisfied. Louise had changed into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt that made her look gorgeous. The goth look had changed to an asymmetrical bob that framed her beautiful face. Sheila was still in her work shift dress. Louise grabbed us around the necks and gave us a big kiss each and a hug.

' You've saved my life,' she breathed. 'Thank you.'

The final task was to unload a box of shopping that Sheila had purchased. Louise was in tears as we left.

'Think she'll be ok?' I asked.

Sheila nodded. 'I've sort of missed you,' she said, leaning in my car window.

'Likewise,' I replied.

With that Sheila reached under her dress and pulled her knickers down. Stepping out of them she threw them in to me.

'A thank you,' she giggled.

I sniffed them deeply, remembering her scent. 'I'm hard now,' I commented.

'Well, have a wank on me.' With that she got in her car and drove off.

I did have a wank on her as well.

Things settled back down at work after all the excitement. Louise became better company and we stopped the shoejob game. I missed it though.

2 weeks later Louise invited us to her new place for tea, as a thank you. Sheila agreed we should go and a Friday evening was arranged.

I arrived as arranged, to find Sheila and Louise had already had a bottle of wine and were a bit giggly. I put my 2 bottles in the fridge and joined them on the sofa. I'd never seen Sheila in jeans before and was impressed that a 40 year old could look as good. Louise had black jeans and a t-shirt on. Sexy as fuck.

Conversation moved to the office and who was after who.

' I suppose you 2 are at it?' Louise ventured.

I looked at Sheila and she at me. We burst out laughing.

'Tell me all,' Louise demanded. Sheila did. I came out of it pretty well, with Louise giving me some lascivious glances as our antics were described.

Louise then described our arrangement. Sheila was horrified. 'Her shoes,' she kept saying, 'her shoes.'

I explained my fetish and they both laughed.

Tea was a chinese and more wine. We were all quite merry.

After eating the conversation turned back to my fetish. Sheila explained that she couldn't wear heels due to an accident. Louise said she wore them as it made her feel sexy. Louise excused herself and popped upstairs.

'Pervert,' Sheila laughed at me.

Louise returned with 2 pairs of strappy stilettos. She knelt in front of Sheila and dangled a black patent sandal off Sheilas foot. I was hard by now.

'Simon, show Sheila what you like.'

I rolled onto the floor and started licking and kissing Sheila's feet. Louise slipped the other shoes on and put her feet into the mix. I was in heaven. Straps and heels were worshipped by me and then the ladies started joining in. Sheila loved licking the heels and Louise started sucking Sheila's toes. Time to move on.

' So, what exactly, did you do to my heels Simon? asked Louise with a grin.

'I'll show you,' I volunteered. 'Jeans off though.'

Denim was now in a pile. Louise had a black thong on that separated her arse cheeks and left no doubt that she was shaven. Sheila wore a pair of white knickers, a damp area clearly visible at the front.

My jeans and boxers were now on the pile and the ladies grabbed for my erection. Louise's first touch. Her hand was cold as she slowly wanked me. Sheila had joined her having removed her top. Louise put a hand on Sheila's tiny breasts. My cock was now rigid as Louise removed her t shirt to reveal her magnificent boobs, held by a black lacy bra that clearly showed her nipples.

'What size?' murmured Sheila, putting her unoccupied hand on them.

'36E,' replied Louise, 'and you?'

'34A,' Sheila replied.

The next thing both bras were off. I smiled as I fondled Louises massive chest. Her nipples pale on the ends. Louise had made Sheila's erect and was tweaking them.

Now I knelt on the floor and pushed my erection under the toe straps of the black sandal. The glans visible under my tight foreskin. I gently pulled it back and forth while the ladies moved closer. When I came it was thick and white and creamy against the cushioned foot bed. I gently pulled myself free. Sheila put her lips over the end and sucked me clean. Louise was licking my jism off of the footboard with relish.

'Can girls do that?' asked Louise.

Knickers were down next, revealing Louises bald pussy and Sheila's golden quim. They stared at the opposite pubic area, as did I, my erection returning swiftly.

Louise made the first move, reaching out to stroke Sheila between the legs while kissing her vigorously. Sheila flushed pink all over and moved her fingers to Louise's exposed sex. Louise groaned as a finger entered her fleshy lips, darker than I'd imagined. The mutual masturbation continued until Louise moved back onto the sofa. Lying lengthwise she pulled her ankles towards her ears, You could see her face but it was her groin that demanded attention.

'Ladies first,' she announced. Sheila reddened.

'Never been with a woman,' she announced.

'Well, do to me what you'd want done to you,' replied Louise.

And she did. I had a quick stroke of Louise's fleshy lips before letting Sheila loose with her tongue and lips. Sheila started with her anus, kissing and massaging the dark hole to Louise's soul. The finger went in well and rubbing Louise's hard clit produced Louise's first orgasm which Sheila licked clean. Her vagina was next, spread, without waiting for her orgasm to subside. Sheila licked the full length of Louise's shaven sex, from clitoris to anus and back. Another finger up the arse made Louise come again. As did I, over her pale pink shoes.

Sheila climbed off and fell to the floor, spent. Louise unwound her self and hugged the older woman. Kissing and thanking her.

Louise now disappeared upstairs. Returning with a jar and a 3 foot rubber dildo. Sheila looked terrified.

'Trust me,' Louise reassured her.

Sheila was bundled on the sofa and Louise spread her thighs to reveal her pussy and arsehole. Sheila was agape upstairs and down. Louise kissed her passionately and opened the jar. A medicinal scent drifted across our senses. I positioned myself to view what I suspected was about to happen to Sheila.

Louise took a good handful of the lubricant and rubbed it into Sheila's vagina and anus. Leaning forward she whispered a few words of encouragement before pushing her hand inside Sheila's greased pussy. I held Sheila's hand as Louise worked her hand in and out of Sheila's once tight pussy. Sheila was flushed pink all over and was starting to pant. She held my hand tighter as Louise worked deeper inside her.

'I can feel you,' Sheila shouted as Louise achieved her goal of making Sheila cum and squirt at the same time.

I was dumbfounded. As Louise withdrew her hand a blob of Sheila came out with it.

'Cervical ejaculate,' announced Louise, our fisting queen.

Sheila was crying again as Louise and I held her close.

Louise passed the ejaculate around and we all had a smell and taste of Sheilas internals.

'Louise,' said Sheila, ' can we do that again?'

'No,' said Louise, 'something better next time. Promise.'