Sheila's Invitation Pt. 02

Story Info
Mature play.
1.1k words
4.16
7.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We soon discovered that warm, soapy water removed ejaculate from fitted carpet. Sheila also discovered that a 21 year old man can squirt a remarkable amount of cum into a mature beauty. As we scrubbed it started running down her thighs, glistening in the light of her lounge.

'Think I'd better get some knickers on or we'll be at this all night.'

She noticed my look of disappointment.

'Or, we could have a shower and freshen up properly?'

My cock started hardening. Sheila giggled.

Taking hold of my stiffy she led me upstairs to the bathroom. Her hand was sticky from my juices as she pulled us in and turned on the water. As we soaked she started lathering my body with shower foam. She paid close attention to my cock and balls. Running her hands over my appendages that stood ready for her attention. I returned the favour, soaping her tiny breasts between my hands and roughly tonguing her. Things got slippy between her legs. I pushed a finger inside her and wriggled it back and forth. She gasped and held me closer.

'Another finger, please,' she demanded.

She was still working on my hard on when she came, with 2 fingers inside her.

'I think that was my G spot. Sorry.'

'Dont worry,' I said. 'At least you're OK.'

With that I came in her hand. She laughed and let the shower wash away my semen.

She turned the shower off and stood there, tiny and glistening. We kissed. No tongues this time, just pure lust.

'Excuse me, ' she said, 'nature calls.' And made to leave the cubicle.

'What's wrong with in here?' I asked

'Never done it before,' she replied.

'We're both clean so why not?' I asked.

She blushed. 'But I'll be weeing on you.'

'And?'

She thought for a second, 'I must be mad,' she announced. 'Never pee'd standing up, either.'

I knelt down and came close to her gorgeous golden muff. 'Do you colour this?' I asked.

'Matching collar and cuffs Simon boy. Always remember that.'

She leant back and spread her labia. The pink was in contrast to her golden, dripping pubes.

'Here comes,' she announced as a golden arc of her urine sprayed my body. It was remarkably warm. She was watching open mouthed when I got a mouthful, just as her arc declined and stopped.

'You drank me,' she breathed, deeply.

I nodded still holding some of her pee in my mouth.

I reached up to kiss her and dribbled her wee into her mouth.

'Ooh,' she squealed, 'It's really salty.' She blew the piss back over me and I swallowed the remainder. Delicious.

'I think you need cleaning again, ' I said. And buried my mouth in the depths of her sex. She squealed. My tongue found her clitoris and started licking her I think even she was surprised when she squirted her love juice over my face.

'Never done that before,' she apologised. ' Bloody hell.'

I was still tasting her 10 minutes later, working my tongue around her most intimate parts. She came again and flopped to the bottom of the shower.

'My god, ' she breathed hoarsely, 'I've never experienced anything like that. You are staying tonight?'

'Of course,' i smirked, 'try and stop me. But I'll need fuel, so order a chinese, there's a pet.'

We towelled each other off and Sheila went to fix her hair and make up. Both of which had taken a battering.

She returned in a white robe, looking as gorgeous as ever. A faint whiff of scent followed her.

'Chinese ordered. Try these.'

She handed me a pair of boxers. They only just fitted. 'My husband's smaller than you.'

We went downstairs and had a drink while we stroked each other while waiting for the food, which arrived at about 8 o' clock. Sheila was a very sexy eater. Throwing her head back and forth while making eye contact. I was just hungry and wanted to fellate her again.

She explained that Marie and Jayne were swingers. They had asked Sheila to join them and she'd declined. Things had gone downhill from there. She told me how Jayne had persuaded a young man on a residential course to seduce Sheila, which she'd fallen for. That's what Jayne held over her. So, she would have to reveal my size and that I'd get some ribbing over the coming months.

In an air of solidarity I told her my tales of Sue and Carols shoes, Elaine making a man of me with a masterclass on the female body, my first threesome and playing 'Spunky biscuit' in the lifts at my last office. Sheila became quite aroused and her robe fell open.

'Time for bed,' she suggested.

We got into the spare bed, naked and giggling.

'Do you have any stockings?' I asked. 'And some moisturiser?'

Sheila returned 5 minutes later in a pair of Dior topped, sheer, black hold ups. I complimented her on her legs and body in general. She asked who else I fancied at work.I told her Jayne as she had great breasts and wore heels, Marie, who looked like an underfed horse but had sensational legs, Jane who was a Sloane ranger wannabe.

'Enough, ' Sheila muttered. 'What's with the stockings?'

' I'm very turned on by them,' I said. Guiding her hand to my swelling cock.

She giggled and lay with her head on my chest. 'You know this is a one off, don't you? I'll not risk my marriage again.'

'In that case, lets make the most of it.'

With that I turned her into a classic 69, with Sheila on top. Her stockinged thighs gripped my head firmly. All I could see were her pink labia, golden quim and, with a little adjustment her anus. I could feel her working my genitals with her hand and mouth. As I started to reciprocate, her pussy became damper and more scent laden. I parted her lips and thrust my tongue inside her haven. A few more thrusts and I touched her urethra. She bucked and squirted, leaving me taste her salty internals. She was now nibbling around my glans, heavenly.

I undid the jar of moisturiser. Taking a handful I pushed the thick cream against her anus. The sphincter clenched and unclenched as I started anally masturbating her. The groans from the other end indicated pleasure. So I popped my index finger in and pulled it out. Sheila came instantly and demanded more. So middle finger next. A couple of extra thrusts and then my thumb. She'd completely lost interest in me and was reaching back to rub her swollen clit. Which was about an inch from my nose and mouth.

'More,' she demanded, 'more'.

By now her anus was ripe. Taking my index and middle fingers up her I moved the fingers back and forth while rubbing her anal ring with my other hand. She came instantly. A huge shuddering climax that soaked the bed with both vaginal and anal fluids.

'What the hell was that,' she groaned before pissing all over me again.