Sheila's Invitation Pt. 04

Story Info
Scat play enters the scene.
911 words
4.12
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila continued panting as she took a large gulp of wine.

'How do you know this stuff Louise? I'm old enough to be your mum and I've given birth. But I've never been around my body like that.'

Louise shrugged, her breasts falling onto her chest. 'It's my body and I wanted to know how it worked. So I started with a torch and mirror and started examining myself.'

Sheila slid onto the carpet from the sofa and cuddled up to me. Holding my flaccid organ in her hand.

'After a while you start to see what reaction you get to different stimulus. Boys have it easy. Everything is outside and goes up and down. Girls have to delve a lot furthur. Didn't you when you were a teenager?'

'God no, ' replied an interested Sheila, ' flicking my bean was as far as it got. I was a virgin when I married at 20. My wedding night was a big surprise. Literally. Since then it's been a bit of oral and a bit of straight sex. Nothing like this. Simon, how did you cope?'

I explained about my first fumblings. Lack of erection and what do with it. Then being taken under Elaine's wing at 18. How she was 8 years older than me and wanted sex on demand. How she guided me around a womans sex organs and what to do with them. With plenty of practical home work. I was with her for 6 months and still thanked her..

Louise then regaled us of her times spent on Nottingham railway station talking with the prostitutes. About how her virginity could have been worth £ 5000. About aids and prosthetics and how it was a hard life.

My cock was starting to swell under Sheila's ministrations. I reached around and kissed her. Louise made a suggestion,

'How about joining Simon in a shoe job?' Louise suggested.

Sheila looked confused, 'but I haven't got a cock.'

Louise explained that she did have 3 other orifices rhat could take a heel or even a shoe.

The ladies chose their shoes of choice. Sheila with the black patent sandals and Louise with the pink ones.

They rolled on to their backs and displayed their vaginas and arseholes. Louise struck first, inserting the 4 inch heel into her shaven organ. She started pulling it in and out. Rubbing her erect clit on each thrust. Her tits were in her armpits now and she orgasmed gently. Sheila decided on a different method. She put the tip of the heel into her anus and pushed firmly. It slid in easily and she left herself impaled as she started masturbating herself. Louise noticed and rolled around to assist Sheila's actions. I'll say this, Louise wanked Sheila to climax swiftly, leaving the heel in her arse. After climaxing Louise drew it out and Sheila sighed.

'That was amazing, ' Sheila said, kissing Louise on the mouth and groping her boobs.

'It's getting late, ' Louise announced, ' but I've saved the best for last. If you don't want to take part I understand as it's a bit niche..

I looked at Sheila and she at me. Then we looked expectantly at Louise, taking in her amazing body and scent.

'It's scat time. Watch me have a shit on the dining table and then wipe my arse. My first time too.'

Sheila looked appalled. 'Have a crap on your dining table? That's horrible.' She looked at me but I was already smiling.

'This could be our only ever chance to see this,' I said. 'Include me in,' I announced.

'Well, under protest,' demurred Sheila.

Louise returned from the kitchen with a roll of clingfilm. She proceeded to cover the dining table with 3 layers. She was still stark naked, as were we all. She then got a roll of kitchen paper, 'for wiping.'

She stood on a chair and climbed onto the table. Her sex was at face height and it's tangy odour overtook everything else.

She squatted down, giving an amazing view of her shaven womanhood. Turning round she presented her anus to Sheila and I. We stroked the puckered sphincter in encouragement. I was agog and Sheila was closer to the action than I'd have expected.

Louis leant forward and grunted. Her sphincter twitched and a slight dribble of urine leaked from her pussy. I mopped it up with some kitchen roll which Sheila snatched from me and held to her nose. Taking deep gulps of Louise's pissy aroma. Her hand moved to my cock and started wanking me. Louise gave a bigger grunt and her anus opened, pushing out an inch of dark brown turd. Louise grunted louder and pushed. A pooh a foot long fell on the table with a bang, followed by another 10 inches. I was entranced by the sight but not the smell. Louise grunted a last time and her sphincter bit off the final length of shit..

Not knowing what the proper response was to a beautiful woman emptying her bowels 6 inches from your face Sheila and I applauded. Louise was thrilled and was even more so as Sheila wiped her poop coated anus with some kitchen roll.

She got some more roll and tidied Louise's deposits away. She took her collection outside, naked, and put it in the bin.

On her return she announced that she'd loved the show and that she'd perform next time.

Louise looked delighted.