Sheila's Invitation Pt. 05

Story Info
S&M intrudes.
1.4k words
4.55
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning brought a swift kick from Louise as I came around from my nights sleep.

'Morning big boy, how are you?'

'My cock's sore,' I reassured her.

'Well, don't let older ladies wank you incessantly.'

'Thanks for the info. How's Sheila?'

'A bit tender. She slept in my bed last night. We cuddled to sleep which was lovely. She's very sexy. But you know that.'

With that Sheila appeared, looking sheepish.

'Thanks for yesterday it was fabulous. Back to normal now.'

I pulled my clothes on and snaffled Louise's thong for later use.

We drank tea and coffee and laughed about the previous night, before Sheila and I left Louise to tidy up.

I was surprised to find Sheila in my passenger seat.

'I slept with her Simon, I'm turning into a lesbian. You excluded. As for the shit show I can't stop thinking about it. Would it be the same if it was you? We could try? I'd love it.'

'Back to reality pet.' I kissed her on the lips and she got in her car and drove off. I followed suit.

The next week at work was hard. We tried to keep our distances but the noticeable flirting soon recommenced. Happy days.

A follow up event was arranged for a few weeks hence, when, as Louise put it 'The decorators are away.'

Sheila became more and more cranky as the day approached. I wondered if she'd change her mind.

But no, there was her car as I pulled up and carried my bag in.

'Evening ladies. Hope we're well.'

I got a firm hug and kiss off each of them and we settled down for a chat and drink. Recounting our time and slagging off colleagues.

Sheila looked lovely. She had a white blouse on and a knee length khaki skirt with white hosiery and a pair of low wedges. Louise had a low cut short dress on and black strappy sandals over bare legs.

'Sheila's got a surprise,' Louise announced.

Sheila stood up and unzipped her skirt, which dropped around her ankles. This revealed a white suspender belt, lacy white knickers and white stockings. Louise and I cheered. Sheila flushed and removed her blouse to reveal a small, white lacy bra.

'Very virginal,' I commented.

Louise now followed Sheila's lead to reveal a black thong and heavy duty bra. She bounced twice, giggling.

I stripped to my boxers avoiding grabbing hands.

'I'll start today,' I announced. 'To bed.'

I grabbed my bag and followed 2 beautiful arses upstairs.

'A bit of S&M to start,' I announced.

The girls looked puzzled as I took my equipment out of my bag. A can of tire sealant, a jubilee clip and a screwdriver.

I threaded the clip over the tube on the can of sealant and whipped my shorts off. I quickly put the nozzle under my foreskin and continued hardening. The ladies were captivated. I pulled the clip over my foreskin and asked someone to tighten it up. Sheila would have made a good mechanic as she cinched my foreskin against the tube.

'Right,' I explained, 'I'm now going to inflate my foreskin for your entertainment.'

A brief push on the can sent compresed air and sealant into my organ, causing it to inflate like a small balloon. The ladies gasped and started flicking their fingers against my taught appendage, laughing their heads off.

'Does that hurt?''asked Sheila.

'No,' I replied, ' but the next bit does.'

I reached into my bag and produced a packet of pins from work.

'Try and puncture him,' I invited.

Louise was first, pushing the pin firmly into my swollen member. She looked amazed when he stayed inflated. So much so that she had another in before I knew it. Sheila was next, giggling as she buried the pin into my meatus. And another 3.

They moved back to admire their handiwork.

'He looks like a hedgehog,' declared Louise.

I now had them pull the pins out, leaving the inflated foreskin. Sheila undid the clip and air escaped reducing him to normal size..

'I'll give him a wash,' announced Sheila. She returned with a soapy sponge and, pulling back my foreskin, washed my chap.

Louise held one of the pins and announced she was going to try something. Her thong came off revealing her shavén mound. She reached under and pulled her outer labia down. It stretched a surprising length, turning a pale, translucent pink. Louise pushed a pin through and sighed. She repeated it on her other lip and spread her legs, revealing the shiny additions. Sheila and I gasped at the sight. Stunning..

'I wonder if I can do my clit?'

She lay amongst us and pulled her clitoral hood up. Sheila held it up as Louise erected her organ, holding it by it's tiny pink head. She stretched it out revealing its faux glans. She took a deep breath and pushed hard. The pin passing through. She screamed with ecstasy.

'Jesus...' she whispered. 'That was awesome.'

Sheila helped her remove the pins and used her sponge to dab the bright red spots of blood from their pink surrounds.

Louise disappeared and I remembered Sheila was still partially dressed.

'Come here, gorgeous,' I growled at Sheila. She did.

'Footjob me,' she asked.

I needed no further invitation. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her thighs. You could see her golden pubes through the white lace of her panties. I began to stiffen.

I now moved to her feet. The sandals weren't my favourite heels but I licked and kissed her stockinged feet. The nylon had a rough feel I wasn't expecting. I undid her shoes and removed them. Her toes were painted a pale pink. They smelt and tasted wonderful as I spent some time on her. I then pulled her feet to my mouth and kissed and licked my way across the soles and low arches. Sheila laughed quietly.

' I'd never imagine that my feet could be sexy,' she whispered.

I now began to move up her legs. The white nylon holding her shapely legs.

I'd reached her suspenders and undid the tight buttons, beginning now to smell her.

She stood up and slipped her pants down, revealing her golden pubes that framed her most intimate parts. I turned her around to come face to face with her arse. It was still remarkably firm, though a bit of cellulite pock -marked her upper thighs.

I reached forward for the moisturiser. Sheila put a dollop on each cheek and started rubbing it in. I continued the rubbing as she removed her bra. Dropping it on the floor.

She now had a hand between her legs and was rubbing herself gently. I asked for more moisturiser and put some between her arse cheeks. She started panting now. I knew exactly what was going to happen. I used my index finger to push the fluid into her anus. The sphincter quiving with delight.

'On all fours, princess,' I demanded. She complied instantly. Reaching around she pulled her cheeks apart. I tickled her pussy under us and she purred,

'Up the bum Simon.'

I placed my erection aginst her sphincter with a final blob of moisturiser.

'When you're ready push back.'

There was a seconds hesitation before she did. During which time Louise stepped back in and guessed what was going to happen.

Sheila pushed back and my glans pushed into her anus. I paused and Louise lay on the bed holding Sheila's hands and whispered into her ear. The next thing was that Louise reached round and rubbed more lubricant on us. Sheila was panting now and moved back another inch, pushing my organ deeper into her ribbed shit hole. Her panting was getting louder and Louise whispered more words of encouragement. It was very tight in her so, not wanting to hurt her, I ceased my thrusting. Sheila had different plans and pushed back the final 2 inches, pushing my erection into her rectum. I started groaning and thrusting preparing to shoot my load into Sheila. She looked over her right shoulder and begged, 'please.'

She was sweating now, which lubricated us even more. I also became aware that Louise had got my balls in her mouth. So as I came,Sheila came and Louise nearly choked, before moving her mouth away, laughing her head off.

My erection started to diminish as my hot cum filled Sheila's poop chute.

'Hold on,' commanded Louise. 'I don' t want god knows what everywhere.'

She returned with handfuls of toilet roll. She wiped my cock as he fell out and plugged Sheila's dripping anus.

'Oh, my god you two. That was something else.'

'It was,' said Louise, 'but don't expect to sit down tomorrow as that'll sting.'