Sheila's Invitation Pt. 06

Story Info
Summer fun outdoors.
1.9k words
4
1.1k
00

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening passed in a wave of pizza and wine.

Sheila did find it uncomfortable to sit, so lay on the sofa with her head in my lap. I stroked her hair and cheeks and snuck the occasional kiss, much to Louise's delight. As she said to me later,

'But you've just shagged her up the arse, so why be tender now. That's her job.' Always thinking of others that girl.

Bedtime came and Louise offered Sheila a place in hers. Sheila asked if she could sleep with me. Nobody disagreed.

I went upstairs and showered and got into bed, naked. The ladies followed shortly after. Raucous giggling ensued for the next 40 minutes while they prepped themselves.

The door opened and Sheila entered, wearing a cream coloured camisole. Her hair had been sorted and I rolled the covers back. Sheila climbed in beside me and out her head on my chest as I covered her.

'Never slept with anyone except my husband,' she said looking up at me.

'I'll look after you,' I assured her. Kissing her forehead gently.

Louise stuck her head around the door, told us not to do anything she wouldn't and switched the light off.

I held Sheila until she fell asleep. Only disturbed by the need to pee.

Sheila was a bit sore the next morning but managed to drive off. Louise looked at me and asked if I knew Sheila was in love with me but wouldn't leave her family. I explained that was how it had always been between us.

Life got in the way then. We got Louise driving lessons for her 19th. Got her a better appraisal marking than she warranted. And Sheila hit the menopause early, which removed any chance of illicitly arranged meetings while she sorted out her HRT. We, all three, got new jobs which split us up within the office. Not a bad thing.

Summer came and Sheila and family went on their annual 2 week caravanning holiday. Louise developed a tan for the first time. Things returned to boring normality.

I bumped into Sheila in the coat room one morning soon after her return from abroad. I complimented her on her tan and hair and she gave me a quick, unexpected kiss.

'I'm back to normalish now,' she told me. 'If you fancy meeting up....'

That would be a delight,' I assured her.

I left it in her hands to organise and received a note soon after inviting me to her house. And could I bring Louise, who was yet to pass her driving test.

Arrangements made, the Saturday dawned sunny and warm. I arrived to pick Louise up and had the customary 15 minute wait. But, by god, it was worth it. She was wearing a knee length white and yellow summer dress that revealed a bit of cleavage and a white straw fedora hat. Her hair was now cut short on the back and sides with a floppy fringe that she'd stare at you under. Today she had a pair of large, blue sunglasses on. Surprisingly she had a pair of low, open toed sandals on, revealing electric blue varnish that matched her fingernails.

'Wow,' I said, 'you look fabulous.'

'Thank you, ' she replied, 'no knickers though.'

She stowed her bag on the back seat, belted up and pulled her hem up, revealing the truth of her last statement. As usual she was totally shaven.

'You've not fucked me yet, don't I do it for you,' she breathed, rubbing her sex and putting the scented fingers under my nose. This started an erection that I couldn't control. Louise noticed and popped her hand between my legs, giggling.

'We'll see what today brings.'

She was very distracting as a passenger. You knew she was nearly naked but you had to watch the traffic. She also insisted on putting her feet on the dashboard revealing most of her charms.

We somehow made it to Sheila's safe and sound.

We were greeted by Sheila in a pair of black,button up shorts and a black bra top. She had a small belly now and her bust seemed a little larger. A pair of white Nike tennis shoes completed her summer look. Both Louise and I kissed her.

We dropped our stuff in our rooms and made our way to the patio where a table, chairs and a sunlounger stood.

Louise threw her self onto the lounger, revealing her bald quim. Sheila tutted, to Louise's amusement.

'The neighbours can't see or hear,' we were informed, ' but not too much raucousness, please.'

Louise excused herself and Sheila and I poured wine and sorted out nibbles.We were beginning to chat when Louise reappeared. Now wearing a tiny, tight, white bikini that left nothing to the imagination. She'd toned up and was a light tan colour. Her hair and hat finished the ensemble. Her top cupped her breasts and the bottoms did the same with her arse. She was a very pretty girl.

'You can't compete with that, ' Sheila whispered to me.

'You'll always be my number one,' I reassured her.

She patted my arm approvingly.

We gathered around the table and drank wine and swapped gossip in the warm air.

Sheila told us her husband was overseas for a month with work, how her HRT had helped, that her daughter was on a sleep over and about her holiday.

We'd had some new staff and Louise told us how 2 of the young men had hit on her and she was testing them out. Sheila said,

'Always wondered where your admirer's were.'

We're still hush hush though,' Louise reassured us.

She'd joined a gym and did aerobics twice a week that had been responsible for her toning up and a reduction in her cup size. At which she giggled and jiggled her boobs about.

I confessed my desire for Cheryl, a new hottie with huge hair and a poor work ethic. I didn't mention that I'd fallen for Clare, Sheila's nemesis and taller look a like.

'It's getting warmer,' said Louise, 'can I lose the bikini?'

No complaints as she unclipped the top allowing her firm, young breasts their freedom. She reached down and popped off her bottoms. She stood glowing in the sunshine, turning so we could get a better view.

'Got any sun cream as I don't want to burn.'

Sheila retreated to the house and returned with a large bottle.

Louise giggled and lay back on the lounger.

'I'm not putting it on,' she announced.

I looked at Sheila and she nodded.

I removed my t shirt and Sheila and I began rubbing the lotion into Louises firm body, each taking a side.

It sank in quickly but that didn't stop us spending a long time on her breasts and nipples. Sheila managed to make one erect and tweaked it with her teeth, which made Louise shriek.

Louise was wriggling and laughing now, as we approached the area between her legs.

Sheila pulled her top off displaying boobs like banana shallots, bending down and out with a hard nipple at the end of each. Louise and I reached for a feel. Sheila moaned softly.

To better access Louise, Sheila gently spread her legs, revealing her perfect, pink, pussy. Sheila reached a hand down, spreading the lotion over Louise's hairless mound. I put my hand down also and started rubbing her engorged organ. A sigh of contentment came from Louise and Sheila looked at me imploringly.

'Cock, Simon,' she commanded. My shorts were down in seconds and my erection was free.

Louise grabbed me and started pulling me back and forth, making me even harder. Heavenly. Sheila applied another hand and joined in the tugging session. My juices started to flow. The smell of pre-cum hung in the hot summer air.

I now returned to my task, to find Sheila finger -blasting Louise. I watched closely as Sheila gave Louise her first orgasm of the afternoon. Sheila withdrew and I replaced her. Louise was very slippy inside. I had no difficulty in sliding four fingers, knuckle deep in her pussy.. I felt her squirt, as she came for the second time. I withdrew my hand and Louise licked my fingers, tasting her love juices.

Sheila stood up and unpopped her shorts which fell around her ankles. She'd shaved herself, leaving just a thin line of pubes above her slit. I told her how beautiful she was and kissed her firmly. Louise sighed deeply as she stroked Sheila's moist sex, causing a quickening of her breath.

Louise was now lying on her back on the lounger. Her exertions had made her a little sweaty but she still had her hat and glasses on, which just enhanced her nakedness.Her thighs were crossed to hide her privates and an arm was under her breasts, pushing them up.

Sheila now stood over Louise, wearing just her trainers. She reached down and pulled her pink labia apart. A stream of golden piss arced from her, over Louise. It glistened in the sun as it sprayed off the younger womans body. Louise shrieked and covered her face whilst shouting,

'Not the hair, not the hair.'

Sheila kept her stream up for thirty seconds. She turned to me and smiled,

'Your turn now.'

I moved next to her and was pleased to feel her firm grasp on my engorged organ. Louise was shining in the sun as I commenced my piss, Sheila pointing my cock over Louise. A spray of wee flying off her. I didn't last as long as Sheila but the salty scent of fresh urine hung in the air. Louise was sodden and looked grumpy. The fact I was holding Sheila tightly now and both of us were laughing probably didn't help.

'Bastards,' she shouted. ' I want to go now.'

She unpeeled her self from the pee soaked lounger and stood up. She made her way to the table and stepped up onto it.

'Come here,' she commanded, pointing at us.

We approached, stifling our giggles at the sight of a beautiful young woman spreading her thighs in our eyeline.

'Can I taste you?' I asked nervously.

'Be disappointed if you didn't,' replied Louise.

I thrust my head between her legs and could smell the piss drying on her body. Sheila squatted down beside me, watching closely, her hand still grasping my organ.

Louise sighed and a hot stream hit me in the face. I opened my mouth and got a mouthful of fresh piss. I remained there until Louise ceased her flow, laughing.

I withdrew my head and kissed Sheila, spitting Louise's hot fluids into her mouth. She swallowed and then put her tongue in my mouth and licked me.

'Oh, my god,' she muttered. Blushing furiously.'That was something else. She still held my cock.

'What will we do with this Louise,' she asked.

'Shoejob,' was the reply.

I knelt on the lawn as Louise's sandals were retrieved. I opened my legs and Sheila threaded my cock into one of the shoes, pulling it down so my balls rested on the footboard. Louise took the other one and pushed my glans under the toe strap. Then she started pulling back and forth, masturbating me with her footwear.

As I came their faces were next to my organ. Semen spurted out onto the white shoe. Sheila snatched the shoe off my diminishing member and licked my jism hungrily. Ropes of white spunk dangled from her tongue as Louise pulled the other shoe off of me.

'Well,' announced Sheila, we'd better get tidied up.'