Sheila's Invitation Pt. 10

Story Info
Naughtiness abounds.
752 words
4.71
854
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise peeled her stockings off.

'Can I have some cling film?' She asked a prone Sheila.

'I'll get some,' replied Sheila.

She stood unsteadily and went to the kitchen.

Louise finished taking her hosiery off and pulled her knees to her ample chest.

'You've still not had me,' she whispered.

'We'll see,' I said as Sheila returned.

She passed Louise the roll and cuddled up behind me, her arms around my neck. Louise unraveled the film and bit a piece off. She put a stocking inside and sealed the package.

'Why not just put them in the bin?' asked Sheila.

'£20 each my dear,' smirked Louise, doing the same with the other stocking and her pants. 'The shoes will go for £50 each, men will wank over anything. Won't you Simon?'

I thought, yep.

'Bed time, ' ordered Sheila. 'Showers first though.'

Louise's packages ended up in the kitchen. We agreed we'd tidy up in the morning. Sheila led the way upstairs, her arse wobbling wonderfully. Louise bounced behind, while I followed at the rear, admiring the view.

We piled into the bathroom and Sheila climbed in, beckoning Louise to join her. I sat on the toilet with my cock in my hands, gently wanking. The ladies soaped and rubbed each other for 15 minutes, taking quick glances at my activity and laughing. Eventually the water stopped and towels were used to dry themselves.

'I'll go and sort out my hair and stuff,' said Louise. ' See you in about 10, judging by that.' She stepped out.

Sheila sat on the floor in front of me, legs apart, displaying her vulva.

'A bit of encouragement,' she said, unwrapping the towel and started rubbing her clioris slowly.

I leant forward and smelt her aroma, over the shower products. Her nipples had hardened, as had I. I stood up and moved in front of her damp body. She now knelt on a towel and guided me into her willing mouth, her tongue dancing along my penis. She groaned, as did I. Her hands were now on my bum, pulling me in and out of her mouth in a quickening rhythm. She paid attention to the area behind my glans and sucked for all she was worth. I came suddenly and she swallowed, taking in the cum I had remaining in my balls. She looked up as I looked down, our eyes meeting. She spat me out and we laughed.

'I'd better brush my teeth then. See you in bed.'

I showered quickly and made my way to her bed. She was propped up wearing the white camisole and pants we'd brought for her birthday. She was brushing her hair. I leapt on the bed.

'Am I Ok here tonight?' I asked.

'Of course,' she replied smiling. With that Louise bounced around the door.

'Nighty night,' she said turning the light off and moving to her own bed.

I held Sheila tight and kissed her gently. I told her how much I loved her and that I was so lucky to have her. She reciprocated and put her head on my chest. She was asleep in seconds. I lay beside her, listening to her breathing and smelt her warmth. I stroked her silky nightwear and her firm buttocks and soon drifted off.

I woke the next morning to find Louise had joined us in the night. She lay on my other side but topped and tailed. So the first thing I saw were her feet and calf's. Her nails were painted red.

I moved my head and kissed a foot. It was still clean from the shower. Her skin was so smooth that I ran my tongue over the sole and the high instep. A giggle came from under the duvet. Sheila continued sleeping, only an occasional snore disturbed the silence. I opened my mouth and pushed a long, almost finger like, big toe in. More giggles, although these were soon replaced by a more rapid panting as I tried orally masturbating Louise's toe. Successfully it seemed. As my cock swelled Louise wrapped a hand around it. Tugging slowly on my foreskin repeatedly. I followed her rhythm and, to my surprise heard her growl 5 feet below me.

'Bloody hell,' she panted. 'Didn't know that was possible.'

I removed the big toe and kissed her other toes.

'Louise,'Sheila said, 'what are you doing in here?'

' Got frightened by the thunder. Wanted somewhere safe.'

'And I suppose Simon kept your feet safe?'

We both laughed.