Sheila's Latest Photo Shoot

Story Info
Wife loses her shirt for young photographer.
4.7k words
4.6
48k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

It had been a while since Sheila had posed for Robert and his friends and she was ready for more fun. I asked what she had in mind and she said she would like to pose privately for Zack (one of the boys at her outdoor photo shoot) and maybe let him take some topless photos of her. I asked Sheila why Zack and she explained that he was the shyest of all the boys, the youngest and that she had taken a liking to him. She said she wanted to give him some alone time, without the other boys around.

I told her it sounded good to me and that I would get hold of Robert and have Zack call us. I made the call the next day and Zack called back immediately. I think he was glad to hear from us.

I asked Zack it he could stop by sometime soon as Sheila and I had an idea to run by him. He said sure and we set up a time for him to come for lunch the following Saturday. He was very curious but I made him wait until Sheila could share her idea with him in person.

When Zack showed up on Saturday, Sheila answered the door, gave him a big hug and said she was glad to see him. Zack smiled, saying he was glad we called and was hoping to see her again.

Sheila brought him into the kitchen and he sat with me at the table as Sheila went about preparing our lunch. Zack and I watched Sheila and talked while she got things ready.

For those who are not familiar with Sheila, she is a very attractive with an average figure and great set of tits. Her tits are large, nicely shaped, firm and due to their size, move and sway seductively when she isn't wearing a bra, which was the case this day. Sheila's nipples are very sensitive and poke out most of the time, especially when aroused or stimulated. Most importantly, see loves to show them off. Her favorite type of person to show off for are young, shy and unexperienced guys, just like Zack.

For Zack's benefit, Sheila was wearing a semi sheer long sleeve blouse, no bra of course, which she left unbuttoned enough to show plenty of cleavage, and a pair of jeans. A simple and subtly sexy outfit.

Since Sheila wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were easily noticeable under her blouse and stayed hard from them rubbing against the material as she moved around the kitchen. Her blouse really wasn't that see through and only showed Sheila's tits if the lighting was just right and behind her. Then you could see the silhouette of her breasts, which was why Zack seemed so interested in watching her. The under the counter lighting was giving us a very nice silhouette of Sheila's right breast.

When Sheila brought our sandwiches to us, she sat down across from Zack, providing him and I both an excellent view of her ample tits and poking nipples under her fitting blouse. I watched with amusement as Zack tried to eat his lunch and not stare at Sheila's tits.

During lunch, Sheila brought up the day she went to the stream and posed for pictures. She asked if he had enjoyed watching her, especially once she had taken off her top and posed topless. Zack, a bit embarrassed admitted he had enjoyed it a lot and that it was the "coolest" thing he had ever seen.

"That was the first time I ever posed in front of a group of guys. I was nervous at first but got over it quickly. I ended up enjoying myself." Sheila told Zack.

"Robert was a lucky guy to be able to take those pictures. We all talked about it afterwards. Everyone was so jealous of him!" Zack responded.

"What about you Zack? Were you jealous too? Do you have an interest in photography?" Sheila asked.

Thinking about it for a moment, Zach laughed and replied, "Well, not in photography. I mean, I never have but if I were taking pictures like Robert did, I could get interested in a hurry! And yeah, I was jealous. What guy wouldn't be?"

Sheila laughed at Zack's reply and asked him, "Would you like to try taking photographs like that if given the chance? If you are, I might be willing pose for you. Maybe not topless right off the bat but with sexy clothing at first to see how it goes."

Without any hesitation, Zack jumped at the idea and answered, "Heck yes I would! You're really pretty and I thought you were a great model. I'd love to try taking your picture."

Sheila looked to me and smiled. I knew what she was thinking. This was exactly what she was hoping for. "How about you, honey? Is it ok with you if I do some modeling for Zack, maybe show him a little skin?"

She knew what my answer would be before she asked. I said, "Sure, if you guys what to try it, I'm ok with it. I had fun watching you pose the last time, it should be fun."

Sheila asked Zack when he would like to do it. He said he was ready anytime but would have to use his phone since he didn't have a camera like Robert's.

Thinking for a second, Sheila suggested they could take a few practice photos right then using Zack's phone to see how it goes and then set a day when they had more time for a longer photo session and on that day, he could use our digital camera. Zack liked the idea and agreed.

I suggested the patio for their photos since it was enclosed and had the best light, plus, there was already a fire going which would make a nice background for their pictures.

We went to the patio and Sheila asked Zack, "Ok mister photographer, what do you want me to do?"

Zack was at a complete lack of words and had no idea what to do. I suggested for him to give it some thought.

"Think to himself how he would like to see Sheila. Would he like a photo of her sitting or lying down. Maybe standing in front of the fire so that it's light would silhouette her breasts or perhaps have her unbutton her blouse a little lower or maybe all the way. Things like that. Just imagine how you'd like to see her, then make it happen. This is your chance to have her pose however you want."

Sheila agreed and said, "Mark is right. Think of what you'd like and then have me do it. Move me into different positions or unbutton my bouse, open it, expose as much or as little as you want. Don't be shy, use your imagination and have fun."

The first pose Zack wanted was for Sheila to stand in front of the fire, going for a silhouette of her breasts. He kept moving and turning her until he got it just right and could see her entire breast through her blouse with the fire behind. It was a great shot.

Getting a few shots like that, Zack asked if he could pull Sheila's blouse out of her jeans a bit so it was loose over her breasts. With her blouse loosened he pulled it away from her breast so that her erect nipple was visible in his next shot. Another sexy shot!

Sheila asked Zack to see the photos he'd taken so far. We all looked at them and agreed they all came out good and that the silhouette shots turned out to be very sexy.

"Ok, what's next?" Sheila asked.

Zack had Sheila sit in an armchair near the fire and asked if she would unbutton her blouse all the way. Sheila told him. "No, but you can. This is your photos session."

Zack's hands were shaking a little as he awkwardly unbuttoned Sheila's blouse to her waist, exposing the inside of both breasts as he did. He left her blouse open for his next photo then had her turn a little in each direction for an inside the blouse shot of each breast. Those were ok poses but Sheila's blouse was still lying against her breasts and covering her nipples.

"Can I pull your blouse out a little bit for my next photo?"

Sheila told him, "You're the boss. Do whatever you want."

Having permission to expose Sheila's nipple, Zack pulled her blouse out away from her breast until it stayed in position. His next several photos were inside the blouse photos but this time, he had her exposed nipple in the shot then repeated the process, photographing Sheila's other breast.

Zack told Sheila for his next photos she would have to help him out by opening her blouse herself. He explained he wanted to take a series of photos of her like she was showing him her tits. He said, "You need to very slowly pull one side of your blouse open, showing all of your boob to me. You have to do it real slow because I want to take pics as you're doing it. Once you have one boob out, then do the same with the other side until both of your boobs are out. Is that ok?"

Sheila smiled and looked at Zack, saying, "Ready when you are."

I watched for the next minute or so as Sheila looked into Zack's camera and slowly exposed one breast and then the other to Zack as he photographed her. I noticed both her nipples were very erect, this was clearly exciting Sheila. When finished, Sheila didn't bother closing her blouse, leaving her breasts out and uncovered. She smiled and said, "Wow, that was kind of sexy. I hope you got some good photos."

We stopped again to look at the photos Zack had taken. Most were pretty good but the series of Sheila exposing her tits were really good. We all liked those the best.

Sheila said she thought that was enough for today and suggested Zack think about what photos he wanted to take next time. She told him she'd get some sexy outfits together so he'd have a variety to pick from. She also confessed that she really enjoyed it when he was unbuttoning her blouse and that she hoped he would take more photos that required him to open or remove her clothing. "Having my photographer undressing and touching me would make some great photos. We should try it."

Zack agreed and we decided to do the next shoot the following day. Sheila told him to come for an early dinner and then they could spend the rest of the evening for photos. Sheila was anxious, no doubt, Zack was too!

The next day, Zack showed up on time and we had a pleasant but quick dinner. After dinner, as Zack and I cleaned up the dishes, Sheila went in to do her make-up and change into her first outfit.

We had just finished when Sheila returned wearing a very see through pale blue blouse and a short black skirt. She wasn't wearing a bra so we could easily see her tits bounce and sway as she walked into the room. Her nipples were hard and visible. She looked great!

Zack was impressed with Sheila's outfit and took several photos of her in different poses, each one designed to highlight her breasts through her sheer blouse. He also made sure each pose showed plenty of leg too. The skirt was already pretty short so sitting and reclining on the sofa caused it to ride up more each time Sheila changed positions. The result allowed us and Zack's camera an unrestricted view of her legs, almost to her crotch.

Without asking permission, Zack unbuttoned Sheila's blouse to her waist then opened one side enough to expose her areola but not the nipple. I noticed as he was adjusting her blouse, he seemed to be taking his time, letting his fingers brush over Sheila's nipple serveal times.

Zack must have given the photo session a lot of thought because he didn't hesitate or ask permission to pose and adjust Sheila's top as he had the day before. He just went for it.

For his next pose, he held Sheila's blouse out away from her chest and with his other hand, lifted her bare breast up and out of her blouse. Once he had her breast completely exposed, Zack took his time holding and moving her naked breast just right before taking his next pic.

With Sheila sitting on the sofa, legs curled under her, skirt up high showing lots of leg, Zack pulled her blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoned the last button. He stood back and looked at Sheila then re-adjusted her blouse by sliding it off both shoulders. He left one breast partially covered, just a nipple peeking out and pulled the other side down off her shoulder to her elbow, baring her left shoulder and entire breast. That was a very sexy pose.

He took several photos of Sheila in that pose then reached out and slid her blouse off her right shoulder to expose her other breast. With both breasts out, Zack asked Sheila to twist and move around as he took photos from different angles, always concentrating on Sheila's tits.

After getting all the photos he wanted of Sheila on the sofa, he had her stand. When she did, she was standing before us with her blouse open and down to her elbows. Zack went to her and helped her out of her blouse and handed it back to her. He wanted a few photos of her standing topless, holding her blouse to the side, hanging from one finger.

For the next several minutes, Zack took numerous photos of Sheila topless, wearing only her short skirt and a big smile. The photos ranged from Sheila sitting and lying on the sofa, pushing her tits together with her arms, some standing while leaning forward so her tits hung and swayed.

Getting more bold as the session wore on, Zack asked Sheila to hold and push her tits together. Sheila hesitated and asked, "What do you mean? How?"

This was Zack's chance for another feel of Sheila's tits. He said, "Here, like this." He stepped up and took each breast in a hand and lifted and pushed then together. When Zack let go of Sheila's tits, they dropped and bounced for us. Noticing the way they bounced, Zack stopped and lifted her tits two or three more times, making them bounce each time. Zack looked over to me smiling and said, "That's really cool, I like that!"

I agreed and told him, "Yes, I love the way her tits move and bounce. I never get tired of seeing that."

Play time over, Zack took his pics of Sheila lifting, squeezing and pushing her tits together.

For his last photos, Zack wanted Sheila to sit back on the sofa with her back leaning against the arm, legs stretched out. He said he wanted to concentrate on her short skirt and legs.

Sheila got into position, pulling her skirt hem up a bit. Zack told her to bend farthest leg up, leaving the other straight and to drape one arm over the back of the sofa, the other over the sofa arm. He had her told that position and moved around her taking photos.

Zack ended up taking the last photos down at her feet, probably trying to get a good look up Sheila's skirt. Once done with that pose, Zack told Sheila he was about done and just wanted a few more there on the sofa. He had Sheila sit back up and face him, with both arms out and draped over the sofa back.

When he was satisfied with her position, he said, "Ok, now start spreading yours knees apart really slow while I take pics. Act like you are teasing me and showing me your panties."

Sheila looked to me briefly and raised an eyebrow. I didn't know why or what she was trying to tell me so I just shrugged my shoulders.

When Zack was ready, Sheila smiled to the camera and began to slowly open her legs. Once her knees were apart about six inches, I knew what her earlier look to me was about. Sheila was not wearing panties.

Sheila stopped spreading her legs about that time and held that pose as Zack moved around in front of her, taking photos of my beautiful wife. It was a very erotic moment, Sheila setting of the sofa, topless with her big beautiful breasts on display, her short skirt half way up her thighs and with her legs spread wide enough for Zack to see and photograph her completely shaved pussy. Wow, I wasn't expecting that. I'm sure Zack wasn't either.

Zack was almost at a loss for words after he finished his photos. He finally found his voice and told Sheila, "That was great. I think I'm done. Thank you, you're great. You really are a good model. Sexy too!"

"Done so soon? You don't want to see anymore?

"Well I didn't think I could do anymore. You know. If I asked you to take anything else off, you'd be naked. Zack stammered.

Sheila replied, "Exactly. Don't you want to see me naked and have me pose for a few nudes?"

"Yeah I do, I just didn't know if it would be ok."

Sheila grinned and told Zack, "Ok then, let's do it. For starters, why don't you finish undressing me."

At that, Sheila stood and held her arms out to her sides allowing him access to her skirt. Zack knelt and pulled Sheila's skirt down and let it drop to her feet. By kneeling in front of her, Zack was pretty much at eye level with Sheila's bare pussy.

Now naked, Sheila laid back down on the sofa and let Zack take a few more photos. He seemed as if he didn't know what to ask or how revealing of a pose he should suggest. Sheila sensed his discomfort and helped out by doing her own posing, leaving Zack to simply take shots when he wanted.

Finally, Sheila got around to posing for more revealing shots. She sat back, with her arm out to her sides, resting them over the back cushions and then raised one foot up onto the sofa cushion, leaving the other on the floor and began spreading her legs for Zack.

I could hear the camera clicking away as Sheila exposed more and more of her pussy for Zack's photos. Sheila was obviously getting aroused by this time as evidenced by how wet her pussy had become. As she spread her legs, her glistening pussy lips parted easily, exposing her pink insides.

Sheila abruptly closed her legs and told Zack, "I have an idea. How about you coming over here to pose with me and let Mark take some pics. Let's let him direct us for poses he'd like to see. He's been a patient bystander long enough."

Zack didn't have to be asked twice. He handed me the camera and joined Sheila on the sofa, setting next to her. I took a quick pick of them, him fully clothed, her naked then had Zack put his arm around and over Sheila shoulder. I told her to snuggle in close and to take Zack's hand and pull it down onto her breast. Once his hand was in place, I told Zack to play with Sheila's tit and nipple. I got several good photos of that.

Sheila loves to have her nipples played with and urged Zack to continue playing with her tits, making sure to squeeze and bounce them and not to forget her nipples.

"Pull and squeeze my nipples Zack. Twist them too. I love to have them played with so take your time and enjoy yourself."

He did and Sheila loved it! I caught it all on camera. I let Zack enjoy himself for a few minutes before moving on.

"Sheila, get up and sit on Zack's lap. Get into a position that you can lift a tit up to his mouth like you're offering your nipple to suck. Zack, don't do anything at first, I want to get a shot of her offering her tit. After that, let Sheila put her nipple against your lips for another pic then go ahead and suck her nipple and play with her tit while I take pics."

I got some very nice shots, both from a distance and close ups of Sheila's tit in Zack's mouth while he sucked and played with it.

I quit taking photos and let Zack enjoy Sheila's tits for a while. He was having a great time, sqweezing and kneading both breasts while sucking one nipple, then the other. I could see Sheila was enjoying it as well as she held Zack's mouth to her breast as he sucked he like a baby.

I finally told them I was ready for more photos. I told Sheila, "This doesn't seem fair. Zack gets to see you naked and play with your tits and you haven't got to see him."

"Zack, let Sheila undress you so she can have pics of you and her naked together."

At that point, Zack probably would have agreed to anything. He nodded his head for Sheila to go ahead. They both stood. Sheila lifted Zack's shirt up and off in one motion them pushed him back onto the sofa where she removed his shoes and socks. After that, she hurriedly pulled him back to his feet and began unbuckling his belt. She was anxious to get Zack naked.

Sheila knelt in front of Zack, got his belt undone, unsnapped his jeans and zipped them open. Taking his jeans and underwear together, Sheila slowly pulled them down until Zack's hard cock popped out, almost hitting her in the face. Once past his hard cock, she wasted no time removing his jeans completely and tossing them aside.

With both of them now naked, I had Sheila and Zack stand facing me with their arms around each other's waist for a quick pic then had Zack move behind Sheila and cup both her breasts. As he did, he instinctively began playing with and pulling her nipples, one of her favorite things. After getting a couple more pics, I had Zack move around to face Sheila. I told him to reach up and take her breasts into his hands. While Zack stood holding Sheila's tits, I told her reach down and take Zack's cock in her hand.

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12