Sheila's Latest Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That turned out to be a mistake, I should have known better. As soon as Sheila wrapped her fingers around his cock, we could tell that her touch had pushed him over the edge and was about to cum. Thinking quickly, Sheila dropped to her knees and jacked Zack off onto her face and tits.

Though making Zack come was not intentional, it did give me the opportunity for a couple great photos. I even had Sheila turn to face me to get a shot of her cum covered tits and the two globs of cum on her cheek.

Zack was mortified and apologized profusely. Sheila and I both assured him of was ok and normal, especially after being aroused for the past couple of hours.

Sheila left to clean up and returned shorty and asked, "Ok, where did we leave off? Oh yeah, like this." She then lifted Zack's hands to her tits and grabbed hold of his cock. Zack seemed to relax and started getting hard again as soon as Sheila stroked his cock a few times.

I motioned the two of them back to the sofa for their next pose. Sitting next to each other, I told Sheila to take hold of Zack's cock and to spread her legs. I told Zack to reach over and play with Sheila's pussy. While I took photos, I noticed one of Zack's fingers had found it's way into Sheila's wide open pussy. From the look on her face, she wasn't far from an orgasm of her own.

Taking advantage of the moment, I told Zack to keep doing what he was doing with his finger in Sheila's pussy and at the same time, to suck on her tit. Zack leaned over and began sucking Sheila's right nipple hard which immediately put her over the edge. Sheila reached down, holding Zack's hand tight against her pussy as he fingered her, took a deep breath, moaned loudly and had a long hard orgasm.

Once Sheila regained her composure, I asked if she was ready for a couple more photos. She nodded her head yes. I looked to Zack and asked, "How about you? You ready for more"? I got an enthusiastic yes from him too.

I wanted to get some photos of Sheila's face and Zack's cock together so I had her kneel in front of him with her hands behind her back. I told Zack to rub his cock over Sheila's face and across her lips. Sheila knew what to do and stuck her tongue out, allowing me to get photos of his cock resting on her tongue.

In a position like that, it only took a moment before Sheila opened her mouth and sucked the head of Zack's cock in. As she did so, she looked over to me so I could capture the head sliding between her lips and disappearing into her mouth. I could see Sheila was very much into it and that she really wanted to suck his cock. I nodded to her to go ahead.

I took more photos of Sheila's lips sliding back and forth over Zack's hard cock, with an occasional stop to lick and swirl her tongue under and around its head, then again taking its length deeply into her mouth and throat.

Not wanting Zack to cum again, I told Sheila stop and get ready for another position.

For the last series of photos, I wanted to start with Zack behind Sheila. I told her to turn around and get on all fours and for Zack to get on his knees behind her.

"Ok Zack, now scoot up to Sheila and let your cock rest on her butt. Hold that position, then after a second, start sliding it down her butt until the head is against her pussy. Make sure to have it against her the entire time."

Zack did as I requested as I watched and photographed his cock slowly sliding down Sheila's butt crack to her pussy. When it reached Sheila's pussy, I noticed she began moving her butt around, pressing back into Zack's cock which caused the head to enter her just slightly.

I could tell from Sheila's breathing that she was aroused and wanted to cum. With the head of Zack's cock against her pussy lips, she reached behind her and took his cock in hand and began rubbing it against her now open pussy lips and exposed clit. She kept it up for only seconds before she started to cum. I watched her as her body convulsed in orgasm, moaning and breathing hard, tits swaying back and forth as she got herself of using Zack's cock.

Seizing the moment, I decided to go ahead and let Zack fuck Sheila. I was going to anyway but since he was right there, it was too good to pass up.

As Sheila was ending her orgasm, I told Zack, "Zack, go ahead, push your cock into Sheila's pussy all the way. You can fuck her. Go ahead and cum in her too."

Zack didn't hesitate and finished entering Sheila pussy and began pumping her hard. Sheila met every stoke with a grunt as she let him fuck her doggie style. I watched as this young virgin fucked my wife in front of me. Sheila had a smile of satisfaction and pleasure on her face as he fucked her hard and after about a minute, let him cum inside her.

After Zack came and pulled out if Sheila's pussy, I saw a combination of pussy juices and cum leaking out of her satisfied pussy and took one last pic.

We called it a night after that. Sheila told Zack he was great and thanked him for a fun evening. Zack of course thanked Sheila even more profusely. It was undoubtedly an evening of firsts for the youngman, plus, he was no longer a virgin.

12