All Comments on 'Sheila's Latest Photo Shoot'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An illustrated version ?

Is this just a fantasy of yours ?

If not, it would be nice to get a version with some shooting.

The same about all other stories of course.

10towers10towersover 4 years ago
What a way to experience sex for the first time

I enjoyed your story, and being an amateur photographer I could easily fantasize being there. Many decades ago I shot many nude sessions of my wife, but no one else was ever around. She didn't mind sharing her photo album with others, which is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Illustrated

Since it is about a photo shoot, and is true...it really SHOULD be illustrated. Any pictures would be wonderful -- the more the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story

Love your Sheila stories. Hope to read more.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

More adventures please. I like the ‘corrupting’ young men elements to your stories. Maybe you should get into younger women or both of you with barely old enough couples.

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

It was great that Sheila let Zack fuck her and even has proof of it. They are a great couple and love all the fun they have with showing off Sheila's tits, I love to show mine off too. Do keep writing and great to know that they are true stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories. I always wanted my wife to act like this, showing off her 38DDs, but other than topless on beaches I only ever succeeded with my brother. But we had many enjoyable threesomes, and he really loved to play with her tits.

I ope there's more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...