Shelby, the Pussy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if she said she hadn't been with a man in over two years and you were a man she trusts? What would you do then?"

Well, I thought I'd get to drive more than I did, but that was OK with me given how things turned out.

After I locked my office door and invited Shelby to see my bedroom she smiled that smile at me. Her top ended up on the kitchen table between my office and the bedroom. She stopped beside the hall closet long enough to hang her bra over the doorknob. She had her jeans unzipped by the time we walked through the bedroom door. After I closed the door behind us, I turned around and saw her laying on her back and trying to peel her jeans down her legs.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"I've been thinking about this since I came to see you that first day. You won't disappoint me, will you?"

The way her big tits were rolling around as she worked her jeans down over her ass and legs was pretty awesome. So were the little pink thong panties that didn't quite cover her dark brown bush. I helped Shelby out of her jeans and then took off my clothes.

I still didn't know why she'd picked me, but I wasn't about to argue about that. I just stretched out beside her and cupped her pussy through her pink panties.

Shelby grinned.

"For a minute back there, I thought you were going to tell me no. This is more like what I wanted you to do."

I stroked the soft lips under the thin, shiny material and grinned when Shelby's hips jerked a little.

"What would I have to do so I was doing everything you were thinking about."

Shelby pulled my hand from her pussy to her heavy right tit.

"Oh, fucking me until I can't move would be a good start. I have a lot of time to make up so I'm not talking about making love to me. Fucking is the only word that says what I need right now."

Well, they've been saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" since I can remember. They also say, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", and I can attest to that being true. Nobody ever said, "Not getting herself laid for two years makes Shelby horny as a cat in heat", but I guess that must be true too.

I like to think I can figure out what a woman likes best and make it better for both of us. That's usually how it seems to work out anyway. In Shelby's case, I didn't have to figure anything out. She kept telling me.

When I cupped her heavy right breast, Shelby purred out, "Mmm...suck my nipple now". When I did that, she pulled my hand down to her pussy and spread her thighs wide enough my fingertip slipped between her pussy lips. Her hips lurched a little and she murmured, "Suck a little harder and make me wet".

Well, that happened a lot faster than I thought it would. I was sucking away at first one thick, stiff nipple and then the other and sliding a finger inside her pussy. I felt her pussy sort of suck in and then push out against my hand, and then a little flow of wet warmth. After a few more of those little strokes, my finger felt both slippery and sticky at the same time, and Shelby was moaning with each stroke. I slipped another finger in beside the first and Shelby groaned.

"Oh fuck, you got me going so good. Do my clit now."

It's never been two years of not getting myself fucked for me, so I can't attest to how that feels. What I know is it didn't take very many strokes to Shelby's swollen clit until she started stroking my stiff cock, and it didn't take many more of those strokes before she pulled on my cock and murmured, "Put your dick in me and fuck me".

I was thinking that since it had been two years for Shelby, I should probably go slow. That's what I tried to do, just inch my cock inside her stroke by stroke. It worked for about four strokes. Then, Shelby grabbed my ass and moaned, "Stop messing around with me Harry. All the way in, one push all the way in".

Well, that was pretty wild. Shelby was slippery as hell inside, but tighter than I expected, so I did have to push a little. She gasped "Oh", when my cock went home, and then rocked her ass a little and moaned a little short "Oh" again when it went in a little deeper. That's about when I groaned because she clamped her pussy down on my cock just as I was stroking back out.

I'd also thought that since it had been two years for Shelby, she might not be quite as responsive as some women. Well, Shelby might not have used it for two years, but she sure as hell hadn't lost anything. Like I said before, I like to drive at least part of the time, and I was, sort of. It was more like I'd start something and Shelby would take over and finish it for me.

When I started my cock back inside her, she'd lift her hips up and push up, so really, all I had to do was just hold still. I couldn't do that, of course. I suppose it's just instinct, but once my cock head feels the first ripple, I just have to go in all the way. That made for some interesting collisions where I was pushing down and Shelby was pushing up and when we met, I felt her pussy lips getting mashed into her spread thighs.

When I stroked out, she let her pussy fall back down and that was interesting too. She got ahead of me a couple times and my cock slipped out. That cause her to lift her pussy up again, and what happened is my cock missed the entrance and sort of slid up over her clit. That made Shelby start rocking her pussy up and down so my shaft was rubbing the swollen little button. I'd have to push her down with one hand and then guide my cock back inside her.

I kept feeling her hands on my back or on my ass and pulling me into her. I was OK with that. It was when she moaned really loud and dug her nails into my ass cheeks it got to me. I was hoping Shelby was close because she didn't stop and those nails were taking me there really fast. She gave me something to do that took my mind off that though.

Shelby picked up her right tit and pushed the nipple in my face. She kept holding it there until I started sucking on it. That's when all hell broke loose.

Other than lifting her pussy up into every stroke and digging her nails into my ass cheeks, Shelby had been pretty calm. As soon as I gave that nipple a good hard suck and then licked the tip, Shelby gasped, dug her heels into the mattress and lifted us both up.

She was strong for a woman, and she didn't flop back down on the mattress. She started making little moans and I could feel her slide her hand down to her clit and start rubbing. When I closed my teeth on her nipple just a little, Shelby yelped and her whole body jerked. That cause her tit to pull away, but I still had that nipple between my teeth. Shelby yelped again when her nipple got jerked through my teeth, then started to pant, and I felt the finger on her clit start rubbing for all it was worth.

She murmured something I didn't really understand, except it started with "Oh, fuck...don't...oh fuck, oh fuck..." After that it was just mumbled gibberish until she just arched a little higher, held her breath for a few seconds and then cried, "Oh God" and started to stroke her pussy over my cock so fast I came a second later. She was still doing that when I shot the last spurt in her clasping passage.

She stayed up in the air and massaged my cock with her pussy while I kept stroking in and out slowly. A few seconds later, she collapsed on the mattress and giggled.

"Oh, fuck. For a while there, I couldn't see."

"Well, you had your eyes closed."

Shelby giggled again.

"Oh, maybe that was why. Wanna do it again while I keep my eyes open?"

Well, we did, and Shelby did keep her eyes open this time. When she stopped rocking her pussy over my cock and fell back down, she grinned.

"You look really funny when you cum, but it's nice to know I made you look that way."

I've never seen my face when I cum, but I didn't think it would look funny. I wasn't pissed that she'd said that, though. Shelby could have said I was as ugly as a mud fence after I'd cum like that and I wouldn't have said a word. I don't know if she stored all that up for two years and I was the lucky guy who let it loose again, but she was sure a fantastic fuck.

Shelby was great the next morning too. I woke up because she was sitting on my thighs and playing with my cock. She grinned when I looked up at her.

"I thought I'd be your alarm clock. It's time to ring your bell."

Shelby shook my cock then.

"Ding, ding, ding...time to stand up."

Well, my cock did stand up enough Shelby could sit on it and impale her pussy with it. She rode my cock every bit as good as she'd fucked me the night before. The only difference was she kept her tits within reach of my mouth, and switched nipples when she felt like it. I fingered her clit for her that time, and when she came, I thought she was going to break the boards under the mattress. She might have if I hadn't been cumming so hard I was bouncing her ass up with every stroke.

When she stretched out on top of me and mashed her tits into my chest, she purred, "Harry, thank you."

I chuckled.

"You didn't give me much choice. You were on top of me when I woke up."

"No, I don't mean this morning. I mean what you did for me with Homer."

"I just did what you paid me to do."

She kissed me on the cheek then.

"I know, but you were nice about it. Not once did you stare at me like you were thinking I deserved what was happening to me. That's what Homer's lawyer tried to tell the jury, that I'd given Homer the idea I wanted him."

"Well, I could tell you didn't want anything to do with the guy."

She kissed me on the mouth then and before she stopped, I was feeling some life in my cock again. Shelby felt it too.

"Gee, something's poking my tummy. I wonder what that might be. I think I'll find out."

Well, she did. My cock didn't get very hard, but it got hard enough Shelby managed to stuff it in her pussy. I came again too, not as hard as she did, but I did cum. After that, Shelby kissed me again and said she wished she could stay but she really needed to do some shopping.

It was a bitch to get up, dress, and then walk Shelby to my front door because she'd pretty much fucked me until it was hard to move. The only thing Shelby seemed to be was happy. I smiled and said "Whenever you want, Shelby", when she said she might be back one of these days, but inside, I was hoping it wouldn't be too soon. My cock was telling me it needed a few days off.

After Shelby left, I walked into my kitchen and started the coffee maker. While it gurgled away, I sat at my kitchen table trying to decide if I should go back to bed for the rest of the morning or tough it out and try to get some work done.

Two cups of coffee later, I figured I was as mobile as I was going to get, so I poured a third cup and carried it into my office. After a cigarette and half that cup of coffee, I was feeling mostly human again.

That lasted until my office door opened and Shelby walked in again. No, not the Shelby who'd just fucked me to a frazzle and left my office humming to herself, the pussy Shelby with Crocs.

He was frowning, so I thought maybe he was pissed that Angela wouldn't let me tell him where she lived. I wasn't worried that he was going to start something. If I had him pegged right, Shelby wouldn't ever do anything like that. Even if he did, I figured even as whipped as I was, I could take him without breaking a sweat.

As it turned out, Shelby wasn't pissed at me. He wanted to thank me.

"Mr. Meers, Angela called me this morning and told me she was going to divorce me. I thought I'd be really upset, but I'm actually not. When she told me the reason was I didn't make her feel safe, I realized Angela was a nice girl, but she's pretty immature because she's so young. I just wanted to thank you for finding her and telling her she should let me know what's going on.

"I've been thinking that the feminist movement is maybe not the place to find a life partner. I agree with what they want, but most of them seem to be a little on the cool side where men are concerned. I'm going to a climate change protest next week, and I think my chances of finding a partner who thinks like I do will be better there. Thanks to you, I can get on with my life now and find another woman to share that life with."

I was tempted to stand up, grab him by his scrawny neck and throw him and his T-shirt that said, "The Climate Is Changing. Why Aren't We?" out of my office. It wasn't what his shirt said. I don't know if it's climate change or if I'm just older, but our Tennessee summers do seem to be getting hotter, so I don't argue about climate change. It wasn't his purple boxer shorts or his green Crocs either. It was the fact that Shelby was such an egotistical asshole he thought Angela was too immature for him.

Thankfully, he left before I could do that. I'd have felt good about doing it at the time, but it would have fucked up my day. I may be a heartless bastard like my ex always said I was, but I'd have felt bad later. Shelby was just a guy who was so fucking dumb about women he wasn't ever going to find one who wanted to live with him. I seriously doubted he'd ever find one who thought about even fucking him once, well, unless it was one of those "mercy fucks" you hear women talk about.

No, Shelby was probably going to go through life protesting every goddamned thing under the sun and hoping to find a woman that doesn't exist. Well, I know one woman who'd probably like him. I just don't think he'd like her. I know her real name, Virginia Ann Beech, but she goes by the name of "Mistress Maven" at her job.

There is one private club in Nashville that caters to men who like to be dominated, and Mistress Maven not only owns "Dark Desires", but she's one of the women who make those men feel good by making them feel bad. How the hell that works is beyond me but apparently it does.

There are four of them in total. The other three are Vixen Vivian, Sheila de Sade, and Dominatrix Desiree - Judy Carrothers, Kathy Manx, and Cindy Mason in real life. Judy, Kathy, and Cindy play their parts very well, or so Virginia tells me, because she taught them how.

Virginia isn't playing. Virginia is very serious about what she does. She'd probably love leading Shelby around on a leash and whipping his skinny ass to keep him in line and then making him lick her pussy while she slapped his cock and balls with her flogger. She offered to show me how great that would feel and her pussy did look tempting, but that whip and flogger were too much for me. Judy is about my age and she did tell me she sometimes liked to be just fucked, so maybe one of these days, I'll drop by Dark Desires and see if she'd like to have a drink with me when she gets off work.

Well, it's getting on toward five in the afternoon. That's when I pour myself half a jelly jar of Glenfiddich and light a cigarette to congratulate myself for making it through another day without shooting some asshole or getting kicked in the balls. Tomorrow morning, I have to start looking for Melissa's husband. According to her, he'd sent her a text message one afternoon and said he wasn't coming back home and not to look for him because he'd decided to start a new life without her weighing him down.

Melissa doesn't want him back. She just wants to know where he is so her lawyer will know where to send the summons for the divorce hearing. I could understand that. I didn't understand what he'd meant by her weighing him down unless it was Melissa's big tits. They just seem hot to me, especially since Melissa doesn't seem to like bras that give her much support. I kept watching her tits move around because Melissa uses her hands a lot when she talks. I had to keep clearing my mind of the vision of those big tits wobbling around in my face while she rode my cock.

Maybe she'll be really happy with me when I find Jasper for her. I hope so.