Shelby's "Temporary" QOS Tattoo

Story Info
My wife gets her first black cock.
7.4k words
4.15
52.6k
135
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pheskimo
pheskimo
307 Followers

Let me give you a quick introduction to my wife Shelby. She's 38, has bleached blonde (but naturally light brown) hair, she's about 5' 5", milky white skin, and has a curvy ass, a real MILF. She always had a nice, round back end, part of what first attracted me to her, but after 2 kids, she added just a few extra pounds. Her ass has just a little bit of stretch marks, something that would have been a big turnoff when I was younger, but now it turns me on so much, i9t's almost like lace. I don't know, I know many aren't into it, but it works for her.

Anyway, we got married right out of college and had a couple kids. As anyone with kids knows, it's hard to find time to get together when you have youngsters around. You have to take the chances when you get them. Once the kids started getting older and started spending time at friends' houses and whatnot, things really changed, we started getting a little more kinky.

I was always kind of turned on by those wife sharing stories, especially the ones involving the wife taking a very large dick, much bigger than she's used to, and even better if it's interracial. One night when we had the house to ourselves, fantasies came out. I'm not sure why, but we started talking during sex. Her contribution was that it turns her on to be a little slutty, and I told her that turned me on- and then, with a lump in my throat, I told her about my fantasy. I shouldn't undersell it like that. We were in the throes of passion, and after dancing around it a bit, I blurted out, "I want to see you get fucked by a stranger with a big cock!"

I was a little nervous when I heard the words come out of my mouth. To my surprise, she wasn't horrified. Now she didn't say she liked the idea, but I could tell by the way we she was responding that it really turned her on. We've both always been fans of dirty talking, and so the fantasies took over. My fantasy fit hers, and away we went.

"You're at a club and you're dancing with a stranger, he's grinding on you from behind," I said. "It's dark, you can't even see his face, but you can feel his big dick pressing up against your ass."

"Mmmmm," she responded. "What happens next?"

"He reaches his hands around the front of you and begins to feel your breasts," I responded.

"Oh, I like this," she said with a little bit of a moan.

"He's now moved his hands to your legs," I added. "He's sliding them up your inner thighs."

She responded, "Oh I want this." I think it almost came involuntarily, without her thinking about it.

"He's sliding your skirt up, right there where everyone can see," I said as she was now breathing harder. "He's got his hand above the waistband of your panties. Everyone is watching as this stranger is groping you."

We were fucking missionary style, and these words caused her to throw her head back moaning, reaching her arms over her head for the headboard.

"He's sliding his hand down into your panties," I said, now a little breathless myself.

"mmm, uuuh," was all she could muster.

"He's working his finger down and sliding it inside you. He's got one hand on your breast and the other is fingering you on the dance floor in front of all these people..." that's all I could get out before we both came hard.

Afterward we talked about what were both thinking about during sex, picturing it, and how hot it was. This night changed things in the bedroom, our fantasies were now off to the races.

Let's fast forward 6 months. Our regular kink, when the kids are both spending the night elsewhere (or when we're on a grownups-only trip), is to blindfold her and pretend someone else is fucking her. We're both turned on by the idea of the other person having a big dick, a black one to be specific. We've even tried a few large, black dildos so it really feels like someone else. I know what you're thinking, why a black dildo when she's blindfolded. The answer is that the color is for me. She likes the idea of the BBC, I like to see the big black cock sliding in and out of her sweet, tight , chubby white pussy.

Last weekend, I had an out-of-town work conference. While the work stuff was pretty standard, we were both excited about the time away and what we might do. We'd talked about a strip club maybe, or going dancing, something a little risqué and an opportunity for her to be slutty.

In the end, we went to the post-conference party that was down in the lobby of our hotel. Part of the reason we were happy to stay there was a guy named Jake, a colleague who used to work in our office but had since transferred to another site on the West Coast. Jake was 6' 3", black, and very athletic. He was also a very nice guy and had been a good friend when we were in the same office. While he was in a long-term relationship there, it fizzled once he moved away. I was glad to see him, and Shelby and I were both excited at the chance for her to be a little flirty with a real "BBC." After a few rounds of drinks, watching her looking seductively into his eyes as they talked, she and I were both getting turned on. We decided it was time to head up to our room and get freaky.

"We started making out in the elevator, I was squeezing her ass and sucking on her ear lobe.

"Did you bring my friend?" she asked, meaning our current regular BBC, the most recent dildo we had purchased. It was 9" long, more length than I had to offer, and probably at least an inch bigger than me in terms of girth.

"Yes," I whispered in her ear. "But tonight, your friend's name is Jake."

She squealed so loud it hurt my ears. She was in for this fantasy.

Once we opened the door to the room, she told me she had to show me something. Now I should add a little background here. Often times we start these rounds of fantasy fucking by watching porn, almost always interracial, almost always a white wife getting railed by a big black dick. Here and there the women have "QOS" or "Queen of Spades" tattoos on their ankles. The idea, as I understand it, is that the ankle is regularly visible, and everyone who sees the tattoo knows that the white man's wife in the video is what my wife likes to call a "black cock slut." She loves it when I call her that and I equally love it when she, blindfolded and getting fucked by a big black dildo, calls herself that. We also both like a little, just a little, humiliation if you can't tell by now. She talks about how much better "his" cock is, I talk about how slutty she is.

Anyway... We walk into the room as I watch her ass move. She's wearing a bright red dress that hugs her from her shoulders to just below her ass. She slides the skirt up a bit, sticks a thumb in each side of her panties, slides them down and shows me her pussy. It's freshly shaved bald, and there just above her lips is a "QOS" tattoo.

"It's just a temporary tattoo," she quickly says. "It'll wash off."

"I like it," I respond. "But why not the ankle?"

"It's our fantasy," she says pausing, "I don't think I could let anyone see that in person."

She started to move towards me with her arms open but I stopped her.

"This weekend is like a once in a chance deal," I quickly said. "I want to see you be slutty with Jake a little more."

"I'm ready now," she shot back.

"Come on, how much hotter will it be if you play with him a bit first?" I asked.

"Honey, I don't know what you're thinking, but I don't think I could really do this in REAL LIFE," she said with a worried tone.

"Look, let's just go have some more fun, just some playing around. You can stop it anytime," I said to sooth her nerves.

She agreed, and I think both of us hoped it would go further than we were willing to commit to.

When we got back to the party, Jake was getting ready to leave. He said he heard there was a good strip club around the corner and wanted to check it out. Earlier in the evening he had confided that he hadn't been with anyone since the end of his last relationship. Personally, I think he had struck out at the party and just needed something to masturbate to later.

"Can we go with?" I asked, loud enough for Shelby to hear.

She gave me half grumpy, half excited look.

"Ok," he said.

The three of us headed for the door. I grabbed Shelby's arm and slowed her down a bit.

I whispered in her ear, "Whatever you want to do is fine with me. But like I said, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to have some fun, so let's go with it."

She nodded and away we went. Once we walked inside the strip club, we found three stools right in front of the stage. It seemed like a slow night, the crowd was pretty thin other than a group of early-20's men who looked like they were on a bachelor party, and three couples. The upside of the slow night is that the strippers spend more time in front of every patron that is there.

Shelby sat between us, me on the right, Jake on the left, her skirt barely past her crotch. I had a hand on her thigh, rubbing it intermittently. Every now and then I caught Jake taking a quick peek at her legs. At some point he accidentally brushed her other thigh with his hand and quickly apologized.

"No need," she said. I think she wanted to say more, but that's all that could come out.

I shot Jake a quick glance and then very obviously moved my eyes down to her left thigh. He shot me a questioning glance and I just nodded. Very slowly and nervously, he moved his hand to her thigh, just barely above her knee. He had this almost fearful look on his face when he set it down. Shelby kept her eyes straight ahead and just smiled. He knew it was ok.

As the night and more drinks wore on, both of our hands were slowly moving up her thighs, gently squeezing as we went, but nothing too forward. Every time his hand moved a little, I could see Shelby's eyes light up a little more. Once when he went to the bathroom, Shelby leaned in a and whispered to tell me how horny she was and that she needed to get back to the room. I told her to be patient. I could see the teasing was really working on her,

As we all got a little more buzzed, we started hooting and hollering at strippers. Shelby in particular loved putting dollars in their g-strings. Her eyes would get so big when she touched the dancer, and every time she would turn to me after, with a look on her face telling me how naughty it felt.

Eventually, as often happens when you have a drunk woman at a strip club, the dancers tried to pull her up on stage.

"No, no no, I couldn't," Shelby stammered.

Jake and I both looked at her, and as though we practiced it, at the same time said, "Come on, it'll be fun."

Shelby reluctantly let the two strippers pull her up on stage. First, one of them playfully held her against the pole. The pole was against Shelby's ass, and the first woman was behind the pole, pulling Shelby's arms behind her while the second stripper ground on her. By the look on Shelby's face, the attention was clearly welcomed.

Then the dancers sat Shelby down on the dance floor. One of them was behind her, with Shelby leaned back into her, and the dancer was rubbing Shelby's breasts through her dress, clearly turning her on. The other squatted down at Shelby's feet and began sliding her lips up Shelby's legs, stopping before she reached her crotch. This happened several times, and each time she stopped moving up, Shelby's face took on a look of disappointment. Then suddenly she slid her hands up Shelby's legs to the bottom of her skirt and began pushing it up. I don't think Shelby or I realized what all this would involve. The dancer quickly pushed the hem of the dress up to Shelby's waist, exposing her pussy for the entire strip club to see.

Shelby was on display. Now this was something that had come up before in our fantasy nights, but I don't think either of us thought it would ever really happen. Let's be honest, the only reason it happened was that Shelby was so excited earlier that she never put her panties back on.

Everyone in the bar is screaming because everyone always gets so much more excited to see a "real woman", as in not a stripper, naked at a strip club. The dancer slowly started to slide her lips up Shelby's left leg, occasionally giving her a little lick as she did so, but then stopped at her upper thigh like something surprised her. The stripper sat up and then pointed to Shelby's pussy.

Yep, there was that temporary QOS tattoo. The DJ got into the action and announced, " Hey guys it looks like we've got a queen of spades here. Is there a black cock anywhere in the house for her?"

The answer, which quickly became apparent, was one BBC, Jake's. Once it all settled in, he got a very nervous look on his face, then a smile, then a look of confusion. He turned to me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

I on the other hand was so turned on. I felt like my dick could've ripped a hole in my pants. There was my sweet wife Shelby, with her thick, pale white thighs spread wide on a stage in a strip club, showing her pussy to the crowd, and with a big sign right there on it that screamed, "black cock slut."

The dancer then turned her attention to my wife, who was quickly getting a little freaked out, and started rubbing her pussy. Shelby forgot about the whole thing for a moment, with her need for satisfaction taking over. The dancer's fingers never penetrated her, she just played with her clit, and while I wasn't timing it, I bet it wasn't 30 seconds before Shelby had an orgasm right there on that stage, from the stripper's fingers, right on display in front of everyone.

The song ended not long later. Shelby stood, up, slid her dress back down and headed backed to her seat.

Without even sitting down, she looked at me and said, "We gotta go."

"Ok," I said, hoping I could find a way for some more fun. "Jake, you want to come back to our room for a couple drinks?"

"Yes," he said, making it clear that he was down for whatever.

Shelby shot me a half-nasty look, but it was clear that she was more focused on leaving this place. No one spoke when we walked out the door, and it was very quiet, and tense, until we were just outside the hotel.

Jake turned to both of us and said, "What are we doing here."

I looked at Shelby who had a deer-in-the-headlights look and I said, "I don't know. But let me just get to... Um... Ok, so I'll just be honest. Shelby and I have a fantasy," I couldn't believe the words were coming out of my mouth.

I thought Shelby would be screaming mad at this point but she just looked at both us, like she somehow didn't know what this was either.

"So the fantasy," I said. "Is that she fucks a stranger in front of me." I couldn't believe the words actually came out. I looked down and finished, "And generally speaking that stranger is an African American."

Jake was floored.

No one said anything for a few seconds. I wanted something, I didn't know what, but I wanted something to happen. I did not want this to end here.

"Let's just go up to the room, the mini-bar is stocked, and have some fun," I said. "We'll just hang out, nothing that upsets anyone, nobody does anything..." I was struggling to finish.

Then Shelby stepped up and said, "It's ok, let's just go."

I'm not sure where it came from, but after I got us here, Shelby decided to take over. We stepped into the elevator and she shot me a smile before turning to Jake and saying, "He's the only one I've ever slept with. But we both get turned on by the idea of me messing around."

That was all it took for Jake. He told Shelby it was ok and then planted a little peck of a kiss on her lips. She reached her arms around his neck and they began making out in what was the most erotic display I had ever seen to this point. He slowly slid his hands down her back, stopping at her ass and giving it a little squeeze. I think I heard her squeal a little bit, but the ding of the elevator reaching our floor interrupted.

They broke their embrace and we stepped out into the hallway. There was an older couple about 50 feet ahead of us, giving all three of us a disapproving look. Jake reached his arm around Shelby. The couple scowled even harder, and before the stare-down could get any worse, we arrived at the door to our room.

I fumbled to get the key card out and open the door. We all stepped in and kind of looked at each other, not knowing what to do next.

I spoke up and said, "How about we just play around and see where it goes?"

The two of them clearly agreed because there was no protest.

Shelby looked at Jake and then began to lay it out, saying, "So where the fantasy usually starts is that, a guy, a stranger, is dancing behind me feeling me up."

Jake just kind of looked at her, and then me. I quickly got my phone out and clicked a playlist of smooth r&b songs, a list we sometimes used to cover up our lovemaking.

Jake moved behind her and started dancing with her, from behind. Just like the fantasy, but real.

Shelby gave me a look like I needed to chip in. So I said, "then he reaches around her and begins massaging her breasts."

Jake followed the script, reached around Shelby and began massaging her perky, a-cup breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra, but the dress had built-in cups. Still, her nipples were so hard you could see them, sticking straight out. I was going out of control inside, but I wanted this so bad, I had to keep it together. Shelby's eyes were closed, she was leaned back into him, along for the ride.

While they were engrossed in each other, I grabbed my messenger bag and pulled out my Gopro, I set it up on a nightstand and started recording.

I turned my attention back to them. "Then he puts his hands on her thighs," I said, my voice almost cracking.

Jake followed along, placing his big black hands on her creamy white thighs.

"Then he slowly slides them up, pulling the bottom of her dress up to her waist," I said.

Jake followed along, almost painfully slowly. He caressed her thighs as he moved up, pausing gently at the hem of her dress, then sliding it above her waist.

"Now normally the fantasy is that the stranger slides his hands down inside her panties and begins fingering her," I said, not sure where to go. "But Shelby isn't wearing any panties tonight."

"Shelby giggled a little bit and said, "How about this, I've never seen a back dick in person, I want to see yours."

Jake wasted no time. He stepped back, Shelby turned to face him, and then she looked down. Jake slowly started to undo his belt and stopped.

"Would you like to do it?" he asked her.

Shelby reached out to his waist, pulled his belt out of the loops, all while looking Jake in the eye. She unbuttoned, then unzipped, Jake's pants, all by feel, never breaking her gaze. With nothing holding them up, his suit pants dropped to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear either. He stepped out of them and then stood still.

Shelby paused for a minute, still looking deep into his eyes. Then she slowly began to lower herself to her knees, looking straight forward the whole time.

When she got down to his dick, she let out an audible gasp. I'm not the best at guessing measurements, but I'd say he had to be over 10 inches in length, and whatever his girth was, it was bigger than Shelby's dildo and a whole lot bigger than me.

It's at this point that a little pang of jealousy hit me, but then it was quickly pushed aside by my own excitement.

I don't know if it was the sight of his cock, the booze, or what, but Shelby shifted in to a different gear. She was really ready to take control now.

Without missing a beat, she turned to me and asked, " Do you see that honey?"

I nodded.

"That's one big, black dick," she added.

Now as I said before, a little humiliation (and I mean a little) had been a big turn-on for both of us. I think Shelby was ready for whatever.

"Look, it's as big as my wrist honey," she said to me. She was right. "I didn't know they could be that big. I've never had something like this. Should I lick it?"

pheskimo
pheskimo
307 Followers
12