Shelby's "Temporary" QOS Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, barely able to do anything.

She reached up and tried to wrap her right hand around his dick. It was too big for her to get her fingers all the way around. It was definitely too big to fit in her mouth, so she slowly began to lick it in a manner that I can't adequately describe, it was soo hot.

She took her time, spending a few minute slicking every inch of it, her tongue all over this stranger's (to her) cock.

Then she looked back over to me and said, "Do you think he should take my dress off?"

I couldn't even respond and neither of them was waiting for it anyway. He reached around her and unzipped the back of the dress, his hands feeling all over her as he moved. He clearly wanted to make sure he got whatever he could before this ended. I think we all feared this would end before we wanted it to, but we all wanted the same thing. Then he slid the dress up over her head. Normally, someone would slide it down, and I don't know why, but it was so much hotter this way.

As the dress pulled free above her, I saw her there, completely nude. He hair was still up (this was a somewhat formal event earlier), her lipstick still bright red, her long diamond earrings still hanging from her ears. She almost looked too fancy, too formal, to be naked.

Jake leaned down and began sucking on her tits while he reached behind her and squeezed her ass. He was an ass man, he had told me that before. His biggest complaint about his previous long-term ex was that she was too skinny. Jake liked them a little thick. Now here he was, running his hands all over my wife. My sweet Shelby, who had only ever been with me.

He looked her in the eye and asked her to lie back on the bed. Once she was on her back, Jake climbed over he, not entering her, but over her. They began to make out again, both so hurriedly that it was sloppy, their tongues coming out of their mouths, almost licking each others' faces. Jake broke the kiss and began to slowly kiss down her body.

His mouthed reached Shelby's breasts and she leaned her head back into the pillow and moaned softly. She is very sensitive about her small breasts. I personally love them, they are still so perky and firm, but they are small. She is normally so self-conscious about them, but tonight there was none of that, she was just enjoying the sensations.

Jake began to kiss down her stomach. Shelby has had two kids, her stomach isn't as tight as it once was. There are some light stretchmarks. To me, everything about her is hot, even her tummy. Jake clearly felt the same way. he took his time kissing all around her stomach before his lips jumped to her upper thighs. He kissed there for a while, causing Shelby to give him a look of wanting, waiting for him to move back.

Once he moved his mouth between her legs, it only took a few seconds of him licking her clit before she went off like a rocket, screaming, "Oh yes," and then going limp back into the bed.

I couldn't believe this was happening. My sweet, loyal wife had just cum from another man in front of me. Her legs wrapped around his head, screaming in pleasure from his long tongue.

After she calmed back down there was a pause. We all wanted the next step, but nobody was ready to make the first move. Then my sweet Shelby stepped up again.

I was sitting in a chair just a few feet from the bed, rubbing my dick through my pants. The only reason I didn't have it out was that I knew I would instantly cum. She leaned a little to one side so that we were looking into each others' eyes. Then she said the words that today are still so hot I could almost cum from the memory.

"I love you and I don't want anything that would ever hurt us," she said. Then she glanced back at Jake, then turned back to me and said, "This is up to you. I know what we all want, but we need to make sure we are all on the same page. I need you to say it."

I looked at her and said, "I want you to."

"Do what?" she said. "Be specific. And explicit."

It was clear we all wanted the same thing, this was no longer a part of permission, it was part of it.

I swung for the fences and said, "I want to see him fuck you."

"No," she shot back. "Be explicit. You know who I am, and what I am."

I could tell she wanted to give us both just a little humiliation, so I gave it to her. "I want to see him fuck your slutty pussy with his big black cock."

She writhed as I spoke the words.

"You're a black cock slut and you need to get fucked," I added.

Jake's hand quickly went to the nightstand and he opened the drawer. Inside he found one condom. He opened it and started sliding it over his dick. The condom was too small, but it was almost like his dick wouldn't accept that. He winced a little, but it stretched and went over. It didn't even cover the first third of his dick. He slid back between Shelby's legs and was getting ready when she put her hand over her pussy and stopped him.

She looked back to me and asked, "are you sure?"

I nodded yes.

She was now reveling in all this and said, "Honey, his dick is huge. It's so much bigger than you. I don't even know if it will fit inside me."

Her words were creating small stabs of jealousy, but huge amounts of arousal.

"His big black cock will stretch me out. Once this happens it will never be the same," she added.

I just nodded.

She turned to Jake and purred, "My husband wants to see your big black dick fuck this tight white pussy."

There was something different when she said the words to HIM. My hands immediately went to my zipper, I pulled my dick out and began jerking off furiously.

"Stop," she yelled. I did as she said.

"I want you to enjoy this. I don't want this to be over too soon for you," she said, though I know she also didn't want it to end too soon for her.

"Did you bring the handcuffs?" she asked.

I nodded.

I should provide a little backstory here. When we first starting playing with the dildo, at some point, Shelby would instinctively reach her arms out to grab onto the "stranger" that was fucking her. Obviously, it was me with a dildo, so it would kind of break the momentum. Eventually, I picked up a pair of handcuffs from a local sex store. There were the kind with a reasonably long chain between them, not made for cops, but made to for bondage games. Problem solved. A few weeks after adding them to the bedroom, Shelby got the idea of handcuffing me while she rode the dildo on the bed. This was hot for both of us and became part of the rotation.

She clearly liked that idea and wanted to bring it in to tonight. I told her that I had indeed brought them. She climbed off the bed, opened the suitcase to the compartment with the toys, pulled them out and held them over her head like a prize. Then she walked over to me, pulled my arms behind the chair I was sitting in (an upholstered chair with short wooden legs on the bottom), and locked them on my wrists with the chain going underneath the chair between the legs.

This wasn't a part of my fantasy, but her intuition was right and it was turning me on even more.

Shelby laid back down on the bed, looked at Jake and said, "I really want you to fuck with me that big black cock. I don't want my husband to stop you so I tied him up."

I almost came right then and there. She could see the effect it was having on me and decided to step it up. She climbed back off of the bed, walked over toward me and began unfastening my pants. She slid my pants and my underwear down around my ankles. She didn't take them completely off, she left them there, almost as a sort of leg cuffs.

She turned to Jake and told him to lie down on the bed. Jake did as he was told, with his feet toward me. Shelby climbed up on top of him, up on her knees, with his cock in front of her pussy. Shelby sometimes likes to tease me by straddling over top of me, her vagina just beyond the tip of my cock. Jake was so big, she couldn't really get over top of it.

She looked at me and asked, "Do you want me to put this black cock in my pussy?"

I nodded.

She looked down at my cock, standing as tall and hard as it's ever been, but nothing in comparison to Jake's.

She looked back up to my eyes and said, "I've needed a real cock for so long. I need this big black dick inside me."

I wanted to touch myself so bad but couldn't.

She leaned herself back, Jake reached up and braced her with his hands, and she placed the head of Jake's dick in front of her pussy.

I couldn't believe this was about to happen. There she was, facing me, her back to him, about to make both of our fantasies come true. She slowly began to work the head in, moaning at every additional inch.

"I've wanted this for so long," she cooed.

It took her several minutes to get Jake's huge head inside her vagina. She was working her pussy forward and back, just barely getting past the head. I couldn't believe this was happening, this big black dick inside my wife, with nothing but an incredibly thin piece of latex between them.

Then Jake let out a yelp. The condom broke. She jumped off of him and he quickly pulled it off.

That was the only condom in the drawer. I was so afraid this was about to end. Then she climbed back over Jake at looked straight at me.

"Honey, is it ok if he fucks me with his bare dick?," she asked.

All I could do was nod. I knew Jake. I trusted Jake. Jake told me he hadn't been with anyone since he broke up with his ex. I didn't know if that was true, but at this point, I didn't care. I just wanted him to fuck my wife with his big black dick.

She started to work the head in again, this time it went easier.

"Oh, it's so big," she screamed. "It feels so much better now."

I probably should have been freaked out. It was one thing when there was protection involved. Now this huge dick was inside my wife, nothing between them. Her pussy wrapped tightly around the head of his dick. But it was so hot. I just didn't want it to stop.

She paused for a minute and said, "I think I'm ready."

I didn't think this could get any better, but what happened next almost took me over the edge. She rocked her hips forward and began sliding her pussy down, taking more of his cock. When she finally had the whole thing inside of her, it was like he hit a button and she went off, cumming like I have never seen before.

Once she calmed down, she slowly began to work his dick in and out. Her pussy was facing me, and I could see how tight her lips were gripping his member. The contrast between his dark skin and her white thighs only made it hotter.

"Oh honey, this is so amazing," she said. "I've wanted this for so long. I've needed it. You were right honey, I am a black cock slut."

She reared her back and came again. I almost came even with nothing touching my cock.

She starting riding again. Something was different now. Her pussy was finally beginning to stretch to accommodate his huge dick. She starting going faster, grinding her pussy down into his pubic bone. She was taking every inch of this black cock and wanting more.

"It's so good. So much better than yours, he's going so much deeper than you ever have" she said to me. Then she turned back to him and called him by name. I then realized she hadn't addressed him directly by name.

"Jake," she said. "Fuck this withe pussy with your big black cock. "

He began thrusting back up against her.

"Yes!," she screamed. "Fuck me while my husband watches. Stretch this white pussy out! Make it yours!"

She leaned back and came again, her juices leaking out around his dick. The sight, and the thought, of his bare skin sliding against the inside of her pussy was driving me crazy.

She climbed off of him and walked toward me. She paused a few feet away, turned to Jake and said, "My husband needs a better look at how you fuck me. He needs to see how your big black dick stretches my white pussy."

She knew all my buttons and was pushing them. She climbed up onto the armrests of my chair. With my hands cuffed, I couldn't reach her or touch her. Jake wasted no time. He walked up behind her and slid his dick back inside her. She was right, she was stretching out, he was changing her pussy. It went in so much easier now.

He immediately started pounding her from behind. She reared her head back and was screaming at the top of her lungs. Within 30 seconds she came, but he didn't stop. I could see her pussy right in front of me, not over me, but close. I could see his huge dick sliding in and out, her lips gripping every inch. And the sight of that QOS tattoo as his dick was pounding her... I don't even know what to say.

"You were right honey, I am a black cock slut," she said as she looked straight into my eyes. "I've never felt a dick like this before. Your little dick can't make me feel like this. This is Jake's pussy now."

Those words were all I could take. With nothing touching my dick, I came spurting a huge load all over my legs.

Shelby smiled, reached her hand down, wiped up a big chunk of my cum, looked at me and said," you know what to do."

I opened my mouth and she reached up and slid her fingers in, feeding me my own cum. This was so humiliating, but so hot. My wife was straddled over top of me, getting fucked by a dick so much bigger than mine, and here she was feeding me my own cum. It was so much better than I ever could have imagined. I licked her fingers clean, she reached down and scooped up more of my cum and fed it to me again. We repeated this process until it was all gone.

The whole scene was having an effect on Jake. When I heard him moan, I realized we hadn't even thought about his cum, and the fact that the condom was gone. Shelby just turned her head back toward him and said, "oh yes, cum in me. Fill me up. This is your pussy now Jake."

I saw his balls, just a foot or so from my face, convulse, then his cock twitched, and it was done. This black man had just cum inside my wife. He had absolutely violated her. And I loved it.

When he pulled back, his dick popped out and little bit of cum dribbled onto my chest. Shelby scooped it up and shoved her fingers into my mouth. I eagerly sucked them clean.

She looked down at me and said, "I've got a lot more for you."

Then she slid forward and straddled my face, she held her pussy up for a few seconds. I admired how red and swollen her lips were. You could see them still open, unable to close after Jake's dick. There was his cum smeared all over them. Then she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I started licking like there was no tomorrow.

She began moaning and asked, " How does it taste honey? Do you like Jake's cum. Can you taste his black cock?"

I couldn't answer verbally, but the answer was yes. I could taste his salty cum, the taste of Shelby's juices, and the taste of Jake's sweat. It was amazing.

My dick was getting hard again. By the time I had licked her clean, Shelby was cumming again. Her orgasm flooded my mouth and managed to somehow push out a little more of Jake's cum onto my tongue.

"That is hot," I heard Jake say. Shelby turned around, and Jake was standing there, his dick fully hard again.

Shelby looked at him and said, "Good. I need more of that dick. This is your pussy now, Jake. You can fuck me however you want. I'm your black cock slut."

"Get on the bed, on your back, and spread your legs," Jack commanded.

Shelby did as she was told. Jake grabbed her ankles and held her legs apart as far as he could. Then he just started absolutely railing her, there is no other word for it. She was going out of her mind, screaming and moaning. Her pussy had adjusted to him and now he could pound her as hard and as fast he wanted. And here I was, handcuffed, my dick sticking straight up, with me unable to touch it.

"Who are you?" Jake demanded.

"Your slut," Shelby responded between moans.

"Who?" Jake demanded more firmly. He wasn't doing it to be mean, he knew what we liked and he played along. And he liked it to.

"I'm your black cock slut," she moaned back. "And you can fuck me however you want."

Jake saw the Gopro on the end table and grabbed it, he held it over Shelby as he fucked her and said, "tell this camera who you are and what you want."

She looked straight into the lens and said, "I'm Jake's black cock slut."

"Good," he said.

"This white pussy belongs to him. Jake fucks me so much better than my husband ever did," she added, before arching her back and cumming.

Jake looked down and asked, "What do you want?

"Your black cock in my pussy," she shot back, before adding, 'I want your black cock to fuck my pussy until you cum inside me."

"Anything else?" he asked.

She caught us both off guard when she answered, "I want to see my husband suck your dick."

I need to add here that this had never come before in fantasies. This wasn't something I wanted, but I wasn't going to stop this train.

"I don't think it will fit in his mouth," Jake answered. I breathed a sigh of relief. "But he can lick it," Jake added.

And she came again.

"Get back on top of him," Jake barked, and Shelby climbed back on top of my chair.

"Put your pussy on his mouth," he ordered.

She did and I started licking. As she began to moan Jake slid his dick back into Shelby, moving across my tongue as it went. There was no question now, I was tasting his cock. I had to admit, I was enjoying it. I would alternate between licking her clit and holding my tongue out so his cock slid over it on its way in and out of wife's pussy. This was more than he could take, he grunted and I watched as he filled Shelby's pussy with his cum for the second time.

As he pulled out, my tongue caught the tip of his dick and a small dab of cum. Then Shelby turned around so we were in a 69. I sucked every drop of cum out I could. She began to blow me, and, after all the excitement, I came almost immediately. She licked my dick clean, climbed off, and without saying a word, uncuffed me. Then she sat in my lap and began to kiss me. Now I found out why she was silent, she still had my cum in her mouth. We kissed for a couple minutes, our tongues entwined with my cum, his cum, and her juices.

She was spent. Jake said thanks and left, and Shelby and I laid in bed. After a few minutes she turned to me and said, "I love being a black cock slut for you. Do you want me to let more black men fuck me while you watch?"

"Yes," was all I could respond with.

When I woke up in the morning, Shelby was in the bathroom. When she came out of the door, she flashed my a mischievous glance and said, "I have something else to show. That temporary tattoo came in a 3-pack."

She smiled at pointed down to her left ankle. She had put "QOS" tattoo right there for the world to see.

I thought you didn't want people to see our fantasy?

"We went through with it," she answered. "It was so hot when everyone at the strip club saw the other one, I felt so exposed and slutty. When we leave the hotel today, I want to know what it feels like when everyone can see what we did."

12