All Comments on 'Shelby's "Temporary" QOS Tattoo'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

It’s one thing to have a fantasy, it’s another thing to fulfill it.

Why not talk about how she starts to lose respect for her husband, starts finding faults with him and insulting him.

Why not talk about how she is attracted to another man and slowly pulls away for hubby and her family until one day, he comes him from work to changed locks and a restraining order thrown in for good measure.

After the divorce, where she gets the kids, alimony and child support, she starts dating her lover, moves him into the house and because her ex husband is working two full time jobs just to make ends meet, he only sees the kids for major events which slowly taper away. And when he does see the m, they talk about mom and their new dad and all the great times they have and how much fun they have.

After all, if her ex husband is turned on by eating a mans cum, then he’s not really straight is he. And what bisexual or gay man wants to hang out with kids who talk about how awesome their new dad is and how great he is; but they reassure their father that he’s an ok dad and they love him.

Now that would be entertaining

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

This story was very entertaining. The sex was great. Please continue writing for those of us that read stories on sexual topics that we enjoy.

Ignore the few that troll you after reading a tale and complain about the subject matter after it is clearly identified at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Puke

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

At least for now he is OK with it as it is his fantasy. As long as she continues to fuck her husband I guess they will survive. What may be next is a breeding and he raises the black child. Nothing wrong with that if that is what they both want. What does bother me is how she implies his big dick will stretch her out like permanently. It will go back and hubby will still enjoy it. She may not as she may desire bigger but that remains to be scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How sad a wimp white boy with a black cock fetish. No one to like here and no wife here just a common black cum whore that doesn't love or care about her wimp cuckold white boy.

pfeelthypfeelthyalmost 3 years ago

That was a really good story, thank you for sharing it!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
I was in Vegas about 5 years ago, and went to a “classic rock” concert.

Afterwards, exiting the venue, I saw some Texan looking cowboy dude — looked real with rugged sun aged face, about 6’3”, dress cowboy boots, new jeans and nice Western shirt, and new cream colored Stetson. And I mean he really looked the part, not a drugstore cowboy, but an early-50s white guy with that fairly dark tan, wind and sun aged skin, who worked outside.

He was with a HOT-HOT, tall , svelte, late 40-ish blond. All dressed up, 4” CFM heels, with knee length skirt, dressy Western shirt (think Dolly Parton). The heels put her easily same height as man — actually maybe 1/2” taller — who had a QOS tattoo (the symbol) on her ankle, plain as day, and pretty big, maybe 2”-2 1/2” tall. Looked like a real, not temporary, tattoo.

Oddly, I had just found out about QOS women a month or so before. If I’d seen it 6-7 weeks previous I would have had no idea why she had a black spade symbol with Q, tattooed prominently on the outside of her right ankle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You got to love the idiots that keep telling authors to ignore their readers. What is their fucking problem? It appears some of you ass wipes need to chill. Not everybody likes cuckold stories especially ones in the wrong category. Gave this garbage a one star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fascinating to see how many self-hating whites there are. Do you really think lots of white women really are that interested in low IQ, low educational attainment. marginally employed, health impaired (drugs, diabetes, heart disease) men with impulse control issues who are likely to have arrest records and, perhaps, have been incarcerated? These are facts, and before you delete this, Mr. or Miss moderator, ask why you will delete something factual, and not something racist and misandrist like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome!!

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

More racist cra p ! From a gay boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

two stories about cuckolds seeing their wives fucked by big cocks.

Do you fantasize about big cocks?

Are you physically insecure, or are you looking for your sexual orientation?

nothing is to be ashamed of, and some advisers can help you.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This absolute garbage only adds fuel to a growing fire in our nation. At the very least it needs to be in the Inter Racial catagory (obviously Literotica does not hold to their standard of story placement, the racial component IS the prevailing theme here!). At best it should perhaps, never been written.

Any man (regardless of race) allowing his wife to perform like this and to subject him to such base treatment, neither deserves a wife or to be called a man. He is the lowest form of "human" life that contains a male genome. Males like this should be disuaded from "reproducking" (not a typo) and should be the first troops thrown out at the beginning of a conflict (we need to help Darwin out a little here)! Likewise his spouse should be demoted to some menial role in life, she exhibits poor decision making skills. Maybe women like this would make good replacements for animal testing.

Just saying, we dislike the catagory placement of the story, the subject matter and presentation. If it had been in IR to begin with we never would have read it. Since it was in LW it became cannon fodder. You haters of Anonymous can just live with that, we are Anon because it frees us to speak our mind. Stories like this help instigate unrest and would best serve humanity by never being written. Just an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another stupid husband masquerading as a pimp and allowing his wife to expose herself to every nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man. Where do people dream up this crap? And why would they think that anyone wants to read it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Ok

Your story wasn’t to bad have read worse. But the biggest headache this story has got is that it really does belong in the interracial section. The story being in the loving wife section won’t do you any favours . The premise of the story tells of a white women having sex with a black guy and without me being a rocket scientist this clearly tells me and everyone else that this is a interracial section story. Now the story since it’s in the wrong section is just going to get slammed by the loving wife section readers . Now do not get me wrong the story is there it’s not great but to help it you really should have put a spin on it by getting the women pregnant and then put this story into the interracial section. That is what they like to read and this might have wet there so called appetites . You would of got responded with more and request another chapter. But sorry for going on about it but it’s the truth seriously if you had just took a moment even you would of thought that this would be better off in the interracial section. But hey the story was good but it’s the wrong section that killed this story from being great .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting. Missing the obligatory 'cuck' 'skank' 'cheating' and 'beta' tags.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are into sharing with a Clack lover than this is probably a super hot story but to me it should be in the Interracial section and I have to wonder if it is written by a black guy who is trying to say all the white women want a black cock. You know; Once you go Black you can't go back. The mighty black man took another white wife as his. Hell, she told her husband that he would never satisfy her again; "This is Jake's pussy now." So much for a loving wife. Hot bit not for my fantasy.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Now write a story about how you got a temp tattoo because you got your first big fat 1 star rating from most everyone.

Now THAT would be an interesting read instead of you hiding your desire for a big black cock in your hand behind a wife doing it.

Yeah, you dont fool anyone skippy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whackdoodle’s comments are hilarious! Talk about projection. Dude, what are you doing on a porn site if you’re such a “family values’ guy? You’re in denial. Your attitude is much more ‘perverted’ than the fantasy the story’s author delivered. Get counseling before the contradictions in your life make you so miserable that you become a danger to yourself or others.

jlightfoot75jlightfoot75almost 3 years ago

This is a great story, Love the build up and the very graphic depictions of the action. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s no what I’m into, but if you read the title and still want to wine about what section it’s in then your the dumbass not him. Loving wife section is fine doesn’t make any difference it invokes a black guy, otherwise nothing but sex stories involving a husband and wife and no one else should be in loving wives section either.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 3 years ago

It would be great if there is a part 2.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Plesh, you had to know that this story about a whorewife and her black dildo would do well in LW. Whack, you be careful now, these anonymous bitches are vicious when you demean their cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WRONG CATAGORY

Loving wives is not the place for this, Fetish or IR but never LW

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey Dummy......

be careful what you wish for ......

you just might get it ......

And it just might be more than you can handle ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! You should write a part 2!!

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Great story! Love the slow but intense build up. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg more please thank you!

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Since she is now Jake’s slut, she eventually goes out to the coast to see him alone. Hubby received a letter from Shelby saying she was staying with Jake who was a real man and not a faggot who ate cum. Divorce came next and hubby was not invited to their wedding although they did send him a picture her swollen belly with the twins she was carrying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

omg that was great more just like it love the way she talks about liking it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
SOS

Same ole racist cuck shit, little dicked white hubby wants his perfectly happy and contented wife to experience a big black cock! WTF are you goddamn people crazy?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 2 years ago

Very hot story (so nice I enjoyed it twice) and worth 5-Stars. I must say I could do without all the "slut" lingo and belittling of the husband however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohhh com on, really, the ol stereotyp, He‘s stretching my pussy so much, it will never be the same! ? ! Really?

I say : ANATOMY!!!!

Jezzz, ya neva Heard- about birth giving? What‘ cha think? The cunts we all came out remain caves ?! Duuude!!!!

And the the humiliation shit. Yeah right, they love and respect their marriage. What‘a joke.

Git the fock lost, ya talent free dung scribbler.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gods I'd love for the tattoo to be permanent

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most hottest store I ever read!!!!!!!!!

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this and definitely a great improvement in race relations as well if more couples had black Bulls in the bedroom

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More libtard racist cuck drivel.

fin007fin007about 1 year ago

Yes, we need the next encounter. Perhaps Jake brings a few friends. Shelby might bring another wife, to help her out.

Digger66Digger6611 months ago

Super hot story. Please write chapter 2

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

100 Big Blazing Stars to the great writer #pheskimo. Man, that sex scene was so Hot, Super Hot! I didn't care for the cum eating or dick licking, but the way she struggled to get Jakes much bigger cock in her pussy, just with the head, then later he was fully pounding her pussy! I can't believe I started to get However, the wife could have just gone to Jakes room for the rest of the night. For more pain, and humiliation. Of course now the wife will trade the temp tattoos for real ones now. She will find more black men fuck her and stop taking BC. Great Writing, Great Imagination, Great Story. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

Everytime I read comments in LW stories, if there is a black man in it, there are at least 2 dozen trolls to insult the writer, insult the story, complain the story should be in interracial, just snag and gripe about everything under the sun. But unless the reader has also been a writer, the writer ignores and deletes moron remarks. I have a feeling, that these trolls just play in the comment sections because #1) it is Free #2) It is easy to comment #3) they think it makes them famous. LOL

OGHMNWOGHMNW8 months ago

A Very Hot Erotic story of this couple’s fantasy’s coming true! I need to read the follow up chapters to this couple. Jake will likely want to visit them as often as possible. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue! Remember it is a three pack....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love part 2. Like on honeymoon get permanent tattoo on hip line so expose a little bit when in a slutie bikini

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only 10 inches and he's black. Must be a mistake or he has some white blood in him. More racist BS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous