Sheldon Fuck Me

Story Info
Guy's desire to fuck friend's wife leads to...
1.1k words
4.02
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon fuck-me I heard in my mind as I slept. The voice was very familiar, yet so far away. Often when I would awake, I would find I had ejaculated in my PJs. I did not know if I had jerked off in my sleep or not. Normally when I beat off it takes a lot to reach orgasm.

I sleep so sound you could wake up the dead before me.

As I left for work, I could still hear Sheldon fuck me ringing in my mind. The voice was not that of my recent girlfriend, it sounded more masculine. I didn't know any girls with a masculine sounding voice. I wondered if the sound might be that of a man, and if so, why? I'm not bi or gay and have no bi or gay friends.

At work I could hardly concentrate, as I kept hearing Sheldon fuck me. This was beginning to drive me nuts. Especially since my cock was hard as a rock and ached.

I finally retired to a stall in the restroom and beat off to try and get some relief. As my spunk splashed in the commode, I heard the voice loud and clear saying "What a waste."

The shock struck when I realized I finally recognized the voice. It was Harvey a co-worker whose wife I had lusted over for so long.

What blew my mine it was Harvey saying fuck me, not Maxine his hot wife.

I was befuddled and lost. I had no way to make any sense of it all. How I wished Maxine was wanting me to fuck her. Not Harvey her lame excuse for a husband.

I had once fucked an old girlfriend in the ass and I did enjoy buggering her, but had never considered buggering a guy. But now I was thinking, why not? I had nothing against having a guy suck me, so why not fuck a guy. After all a mouth is a mouth and an ass is an ass. Damn, now I was rationalizing it.

Later that night I feel into a deep sleep and dreamed that Harvey and Maxine invited me over for dinner. I jumped at the chance. I previously had blue ball dreams of fucking Maxine. Maybe I would get the chance. No way I was going to pass up the opportunity.

After a so, so dinner, no one could accuse Maxine of being a good cook, we settled in for cocktails.

Maxine opened the conversation saying, Tommy, Harvey and I are both aware of your strong desire to fuck me." I sat stunned!

She continued, "Before you ever get the chance to fuck me, you must first fuck Harvey."

"Look Maxine, I don't know what you think but I'm neither bisexual or gay, but you are right about one thing, I do want to fuck you baby," I responded.

"Whether bisexual, gay or not makes no difference to me, you're not fucking me without fucking Harvey first," she said.

My aching cock caused a response, "If I fuck Harvey then I can fuck you?

"Yes," came the reply.

Finally, I said, "Okay I'm down for it,"

Maxine said, "Harvey is already for you. In anticipation of you fucking him he has gotten fully prepared and cleansed."

I hadn't thought of the clean part, but that was good to hear. Nothing turns me off more than the sight of shit.

"Harvey said, "I want on my back so I can see your face as you fuck me, especially when you cum."

"I want Maxine totally naked when I fuck you. I need something to horn me up. I suggest we all get naked," I said.

It was fun to watch Maxine get naked. Her big tits stood out straight with no sag. Those elongated nipples were made for sucking. I was a little stunned but not shocked to see her pussy was clean shaven with a protruding clit.

Bu the time she was fully nude, my cock was rock hard and ready to fuck. Maxine did the honors and poured a liberal amount of lube in Harvey crack and on my cock. I went slow. I pressed forward into Harvey's puckered asshole. I heard an audible pop as the head of my cock pushed past Harvey's sphincter muscle. Harvey moaned.

The tightness and warmth of Harvey's tunnel felt so good. I wondered why I had not fucked him before. When my cock inched in and contacted his prostate, Harvey said, "Oh god yes."

I stopped momentarily after achieving balls to the wall and then slowly began fucking Harvey for his pleasure and the enjoyment of Maxine.

I swear fucking Harvey in the ass was as good as any pussy I ever experienced.

I heard Maxine mewing and looked to see her frigging her pussy. This only inspired me to fuck faster and harder. Harvey was being pounded. At his rate, I was going to blow my snow soon. I wanted it to last longer, but could not, and blew my load coating the walls of Harvey's bowels. Harvey screamed, as he had ejaculated, as well. Maxine collapsed in a heap as an orgasm overwhelmed her.

The sight of a very wet Maxine caused my cock to restore very fast. I buried my cock in her slick pussy and bottomed out without hitting her cervix. What a cunt. My over-riding desire to fuck Maxine was consuming me. I was pounding her like no other pussy before. But my ardor began to wane as I realized her cunt was no match for Harvey's tight ass.

Then I heard in my mind, "Sheldon, fuck me."

I was being called to fuck Harvey again. A request I could not refuse. I stopped fucking Maxine and withdrew my cock from her pussy.

As I moved toward Harvey, I swear he had a shit eating grin on his face. as he said, "Fuck me, Sheldon."

I was being called and I was not going to miss my calling. My cock was slick with pussy juice and easily slid into Harvey's snug ass. I no longer desired to fuck Maxine.

I heard Maxine say, "Come back lover." Her calls went unheeded as I was once again fucking Harvey.

I ended up fucking Harvey three times and depositing a load of cum deep in his bowels each time. Maxine was left to frigging herself to a disappointing orgasm.

Harvey kicked Maxine to the curb and moved in with me. I discovered Harvey was a great lover and super cocksucker. I was stunned to learn how much his deep kisses thrilled me and caused my cock to stiffen. Stiff cocks that were used for Sheldon to fuck Harvey.