All Comments on 'Shelly & Danny'

by johnadp

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"You're very loving." - Not anymore, I hope! "You always put me first." - Again, not anymore. "You're a great provider." - Nope! "You have a good job" - Quit!" "I WANT YOU BOTH. Why is that so hard for you to understand?" - You don't get both, why is THAT so hard to understand?

/

Typical "loving wife." - She "loves" him, but will destroy him if he leaves.

/

Who cares about how you met? You obviously did, or we wouldn't be here.

/

I thought her fantasy was going to be fucking her in the ass while Tom fucked her cave cunt, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could actually see something like this in real life, but his character of putting up with shelly and tom living with him is the most unbelievable part thats wayyyyy too unrealistic. The story had a happy ending though so 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good enough. More a Humor / Satire story than loving wife, but good enough.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Some funny ass parts, but it was also a thoughtful, intellectually honest and creative story! One of the best I've read on Literotica in a while. Top 120 of All Time....easily. 5+++/5!

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. When he caught them, and he saw her still grinding on his big dick. That was an outstanding display of her lack of respect for Dan. It would be even more of a slap in the face, if while he was on the toilet, he could hear them moan and grunt. As they continued fucking each other.

I love how the story had alot of self discovery, and depth.

But the last insult to her was totally uncalled for. He was supposed to have moved on. He became successful, remarried to a wonderful woman. You described Amyr as sweet, soft, giving, loving and amiable. A woman like that would have, should have slapped the shit out of Dan for that comment. You already made Shelly fat and undesirable. You could have also made her divorced a few more times, and miserable.

After the last night before she reported to jail. And after their talk. She had to have realized her mistakes and signed the divorce papers. Giving Dan the freedom he asked of her. Plus, she did save his life from Tom's fury.

Even as misguided as Shelley was that last insult was way to far.

I really enjoyed reading it, ip to that part.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

This was entertaining and made me laugh at several points (the bar tender at the beginning gave me the biggest chuckle) but Shelley was written as reformed and, though incredibly self centric, she wasn't totally evil.

The MC's persistent vitriol, even at the end, made me swing towards compassion for Shelley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shelley was a screw up but in the end she got her head right. I think he should have stayed with her. She would hae turned out to be a totally loyal and loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Everything other than last bit (insult and how he reacted generally and wouldn't talk with her) was good.

4/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha! Very good story. Thanks for the read. This story really spot lighted and examined the entitlement issues that woman like Shelly have ingrained in their DNA. She was definitely a "Cake Eater".

"Was she always this insane or has her gray matter been fucked out of her?"

No, got the impression she was crazy insane from the get go. I guess he never got the lecture about NOT sticking your dick into crazy women.

I enjoyed the exploration and discussion of 'The Big Dick Obsession" that certain women have who become enamored with idea of sex with a huge dick. Sounds great as long as its just a fantasy until they happen to try one out and end out with a severely bruised cervix or a vaginal tear. That usually kills the big dick fantasy for them.

"My dick isn't too small, honey. Your cunt's too big. You have a cave for a cunt, Shelly."

I've always heard it referenced as...."she had a pussy bigger than The Holland Tunnel!" Or, She was so fucking big, I had to strap on a 12 foot 2x4 to keep from falling in. One time the 2x4 broke and I fell in and wander around for two days until I came across another guy lost like I was. I asked him if he knew they way out and he said yes he thought he did and if I'd help him find his semi truck we could both drive out together.

"So, he literally told you to eat shit and die!"

Yeah, really loved it when the husband proposed his fantasy about taking a shit in her mouth and sharing it with Tom after she offered up her fantasy about the husband joining in a threesome and licking her ass and cleaning off Tom's dick. And that it was only fair that they do HIS fantasy first!.

"If you have really learned from this experience than with your next man you will be a different person, and can have a much more fulfilling relationship. Sometimes things are shattered into too many pieces to put it back together."

Yes, there was no way any form of reconciliation was possible in this situation. The only way forward was for each to move on in their lives without the other. Once broken some things can never be put back together.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

For the most part this was well written, but with some lapses. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Very funny. Bravo

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Why? Why would he move back in to execute such a weak revenge plot? Why would he subject himself to all the pain and humiliation? Why did he continue to care about her? Nothing he did seemed worthwhile. If he'd stayed gone and divorced her, the outcome would be essentially the same and she would eventually grow tired of the boyfriend. He seemed to do it all for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny story. Entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Danny did owe Shelly respect for protecting him from Tom during fight. But that was repaid during the trial because she wasn't charged for an additional assault against Tom. Danny's humiliating Shelly to the end with large vagina jokes was childish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

With thousands of dollars at his disposal danny could have had more fun with his revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well written story until the ending and there i think you were trying to appease a different element of reader, even so I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ending made him look a bit more mean-spirited than you portrayed him in the rest of the story, but very, very good nonetheless!

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

He didn't have to be such an asshole at the end, but other than that, good story.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Wow! Didn’t expect to find this here. One of my three all-time Lit favs. Hilarious, insightful, well-written. Really great!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Great, humorous story. Required reading for all males except cucks. One false note at the end, still a fav.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

"I'm feeling judged baby!"

Best. Line. Ever. Bwah-ha-ha!!!!

servant111servant1115 months ago

Great fun...and loved that ending!!!

5 stars

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 month ago

A WRETCHED TALE, BUT WELL WRITTEN . . . .I STILL GAVE IT FIVE STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not bad at all. Well written and paced, if a bit repetitive. 4 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I enjoyed it and gave it 4 stars. I think I've read this before, maybe skim read it, but that was a long while ago (a couple of years). The ending was funny too.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous