All Comments on 'Shelly & James Ch. 08'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Ending

We have replied to pratically all of this series. In the beginning, we advised not to get into this and when Sam was present, we advised not to get into something like this because it would hurt your marriage. We are elated to hear your marriage survived with the help of Janice. The three of you will make a loving trio, but get 3 Notirized Copies of all of the events and have it placed somewhere safe such as with a will. At anytime, you can always go to police. Sam will not give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Crap story crap ending

You seriously need a shrink if you think this crap is erotic

odie121odie121almost 20 years ago
Great

great story... One good thing about writing a story, there is no need to worry about diseases, unless one desires...

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Erotic story?

WHy do so many people think erotic is pain, humiliation and degradation.

Loving sex is erotic. Sex without love is just sex.

CyssterniusCyssterniusalmost 19 years ago
Realism Takes Over

I left a public comment, as Cyssternius, after chapter 7. Things took, as I feared, a bad turn in Chapter 8. I was really pleased to find that James, with the help of Julie, was able to take charge, using the "safe" word. This added a touch of realism that was necessary to get the fantasy back into the "real" world. All in all I stick with my original assessment. This story was up with your very best; it didn't contain violence or sadism - the hint was enough. Thanks for writing, and finishing, this story. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cesspool

the author's mind is like a cesspool or septic tank. i have a strong feeling that he might be an eunuch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick Male Fantasy

Sick fucking story by a twisted idiot

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 7 years ago
Shoulda kicked John to the curb, too...

After all, he was the one that introduced you to Sam. I'd at least have a LOT of questions regarding how well he knew the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great author

outstanding story and author. wife and took 5 days to read all his stories.

we had to stop for lots of play between reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am pleased

After reading a few of curious2c's stories, I opened one, went to comments, then shut it down, moving on to the next. Being convinced the writer has a sick mind, I am pleased I am finished... not exposed to garbage. With all the comments I a surprised Literotica allows them to stay. puke, puke, puke.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I agree

I agree completely with the above Anon. I haven't found one of this author's stories yet that I can appreciate.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Silly stupid story. More teenage fantasy than anything else

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the way he handled his business, like a real man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous