All Comments on 'Shelly in College'

by movie_fan1969

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! to help offset the

asshole who voted 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stories about wives while in college are hot

Who doesn’t love hearing about how slutty their wives were while in college? Ignore Impo-6 (the troll) as he hates everything. Keep writing and let’s here more of this woman’s adventures.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Cool story, bro

How dare you post this story about sex on this erotic website? As you can see, the vast majority of readers here are devout Mormons like Bobby.

Your writing could use some work, but hey, we can’t all be Hemingway. And if I wanted to read Hemingway, I certainly wouldn’t visit a free amateur erotic website to do so.

At least you’re contributing, unlike the majority of folks who complain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another 5 to offeset the asshat

Keep posting about this woman’s sexual history. It’s hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love hearing about my wife at college

We have been together for almost 12 years and from time to time she will remember another fun encounter. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's sad when a troll has to ...

Make an asinine comment about the president, thinking he is superior is some way to the author, when in fact he's spending his time making lame comments about fictional stories on a porn site. Doesn't say much about who he voted for, now does it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Entertaining story and millions of college kids doing that and way crazier stuff. I’m just not the guy who wants to hear his wife was a total pig before they met. A friend who works at a university for many years was shown many videos and pics from the guys who dorm . The craziest shit they do at these drunken parties. One video had about 7 guys sitting on chairs playing musical chairs naked . When the music stopped the girls rode the guys dicks. This game goes on for hours with other people jumping in . This is a prestigious one that pushes out some of best docs and lawyers in the country apparently. The kid showed him this gorgeous blonde girl from la that comes to there room at least once a week randomly and will fuck whoever is there. It’s a stress release she claims. She loves dps and doesn’t matter the guys ethnicity either. She tells them straight out she will fuck as many cocks as she wants until she’s ready to settle down . At least she’s honest but imagine your the one who married her than find out over the years what kind of pig she was. He said all the guys will say she the best , one of the guys and the most giving nicest people you’ll ever meet but she is also the wildest sluttiest pig you’ll find.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story

Nothing beats lying in bed with my wife as she tells me some of her adventures she has had before me. Thanks for your efforts in presenting us with a fun story. And thank you for deleting those troll comments. It’s so much better reading comments from real people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reminds me of a girl I knew in college

Well, I guess I still know her....I married her. It turned me on seeing her around campus with so many different guys. Even on the night we first went out she had to be home for another date. When she found out I didn’t mind her dating others SHE actually asked ME to marry her. Of course I accepted. Thanks for bringing back good memories and for also deleting that losers comments. Waiting to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could've happened..

I can see it happening. My wife Diane graduated from USU in 2012 and we live 10 minutes away in Smithfield and she still runs into guys she slept with when we were

engaged during school. I work with one of them at Gossners Cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
USU Girls...oh yes!

I attended USU back in the late 80's. The Institute girls were raunchier than the Sorority girls. We always hit the Friday night Golden Toaster dances. Once I met a girl there who took me out to her car and gave me head.

There was a girl who worked in the hub. She was really wild too. She liked to jerk dudes off and could suck dick.

Those Sorority girls liked to drink. I wasn't a drinker. But my roommate was a Frat guy and he would always hit me up to double date with him and sorority girls.

Good times and great memories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Moron whores in college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous