Shelly's Disbelief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know this had to do with Tina. I guess in some ways she was like you. She too got a thrill out of seeing two guys together. I'm pretty sure she had done some threesomes before we met, although she never talked about it. But she enjoyed many of the things you mentioned. Looking back in our relationship I can see that she spent some time training me before we moved on to threesomes, training me to tolerate if not enjoy the taste of my own cum. She loved kissing me after a blowjob, letting me taste myself. Then one time she outright snowballed me, no warning. I expected just a taste, and suddenly she'd shoved the whole load into my mouth. For a second I was so shocked I almost spit it out, but I knew she loved this and so I dealt with it. Once I got past the surprise it wasn't bad. We shared my cum back and forth, finally each swallowing half." I looked up at Shelly. She was almost in a trance; I could have knocked her over with the proverbial feather. Her nipples looked downright painful at this point, they were so hard. She was biting on her lower lip again, every now and then licking her lips with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, my god... I can't believe this." She needed about three breaths to get that out.

"It's very true. She also loved for me to go down on her after I'd cum inside her. That always made her cum extra hard." That brought what sounded like a faint whimper from her. Hey, she'd asked for it. I wasn't holding back now. Besides, I needed this release myself. I needed to tell someone, and Shelly had nominated herself. "Then she started talking about having a threesome with another guy. At this point I'd have done anything for Tina. She had me wrapped around her little finger and she knew it. If sharing her meant I could keep her, I was in. At first there was only casual contact between us guys, nothing really sexual. Then one night she was sucking both of us, back and forth, and she pulled us together until she could rub our cocks against each other. It was actually very erotic, and I didn't have a problem with it. One of the guys she brought in was already bi, so she started having him help her suck me. We'd both go down on her after the other had cum. It didn't take long before she was giving me blowjob lessons. The first time I made the guy come in my mouth she was right there, and I got to return that snowball."

"The... the first time?" Shelly looked absolutely shocked.

"You don't think we just stopped at that point, do you? This was a power trip for Tina. She sort of got drunk on it, out of control. She started cuckolding me, having me get him hard for her, then licking her pussy clean after he'd cum in her. She started getting into degradation, getting abusive. My needs became less and less important. After awhile I just couldn't take it anymore. She'd crossed a line somewhere, but she'd gotten so into it she couldn't go back. So we split up. She went off in search of another guy she could play like a violin, and I've been trying to heal up ever since."

"Did you ever just meet up with a guy? Just the two of you?" I noticed Shelly was sitting crosslegged on the couch now, and her hands were between her thighs.

"Not really. All of my bisexual activities were really about Tina. It was more her thing than mine. I never would have gone out looking for a guy to hook up with. But it made her happy, so I did it."

"What do you mean, 'not really'?"

"One of Tina's fantasies was to come home and 'catch' me with another guy. So we set it up for her. I knew her schedule. He came over about a half hour before she'd be home. When she came in, he and I were in a 69 right here on this couch." I slapped the cushion next to me, which made Shelly jump a little. "By that point the three of us had been playing together for a couple months, so sucking him was nothing new, and I knew she was coming home shortly so it wasn't really just the two of us doing it for ourselves."

"Still... oh my god that's so hot!" Shelly was shivering at this point. I was certain she was playing with herself, and close to an orgasm.

I glanced down at my lap at this point, and was not surprised to see a big wet spot on the front of my shorts. Shelly followed my gaze and smiled. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's hot and bothered. I just...."

"You just what, Shell?"

"I... I don't know how much of it all to believe. This had all been fantasy stuff up till now. I wanted to meet a guy who wasn't afraid of his own cum and now you're telling me I've been living with one for months..." She looked at me intently. "Do you really like the taste of cum?"

I had to laugh. "I wouldn't count it as a favorite flavor. You're not going to find a jelly bean labeled 'semen flavored' or anything. It's an acquired taste. But it's part of the gestalt of the sights, sounds, smells, feels, and tastes of sex. Taken out of context it's probably pretty nasty, but put IN context and it's very erotic. And in that setting, yes. I've come to like it"

She just sat there, incredibly turned on but not sure what to do next. "I don't know, it's all so much to take in... I just never imagined it could be real. I'm not sure I can believe it all."

"Well, I can't think of any way to make you believe all that stuff about Tina and I. I don't have any homemade movies or anything." Shelly giggled nervously at the thought. "But I can prove one important part."

"What...?" Shelly couldn't make herself complete the question. I sat up from my slouch, moving to the edge of the cushion. The wet spot of precum was very obvious on my shorts.

"We are both horny as hell at this point. I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention, but we're both adults and there it is. I don't know about you, but I'm going to cum sometime in the next ten minutes or so. And when I do, in honor to the fantasy you've shared with me, I'm going to taste it." I locked my eyes with hers. She didn't move a muscle. "That can happen with me by myself behind my bedroom door. Or it can happen here, where you can watch. You don't have to do anything at all. It's your fantasy."

Time seemed to just stop. I don't know how long we sat there, our gazes locked. We were at a crossroads and now we both had a choice to make. I had already made mine. The ball was in her court now. She had started this. Did she have the guts to finish it?

Finally I started to get up, to head to my room. I heard Shelly softly speak one word. "Please." I stopped, and just looked at her and waited. Another pause, then "I want to watch."

It was like that moment when the roller coaster tops the peak, and finally starts to plunge down. The brakes were off now. The rush was intense. I couldn't speak, just nodded to her as I started to push down my shorts and briefs. My cock bounced up and slapped my stomach as I stepped out of them. I'm just an average guy in that department but I'm sure Shelly could not have cared less at that moment. She was completely entranced, a faint moan coming from somewhere inside her. We were well past modesty at this point. She was squeezing her left breast with one hand and blatantly rubbing her pussy through her pajama pants with the other. I pulled my T-shirt off and sat back down on the couch, now fully naked. Another moan came from Shelly. I suddenly realized that she had never even seen me shirtless before, let alone naked. Her arousal was like catnip to my libido, and I reveled in it.

I turned toward her and leaned back against the arm of the couch, my crotch now fully exposed to her. As I gripped my cock and started to stroke it, she leaned in closer to watch. There was a drop of precum forming at the tip. Inspired, I scooped this up with a finger and slowly brought it to my mouth, my eyes never leaving Shelly's. As she saw my tongue lick the precum from my finger she closed her eyes for a moment and shuddered, having her first small orgasm. That sealed the deal for me and I started stroking myself harder, all reluctance gone. Shelly opened her eyes and reoriented herself, started rubbing herself again but then muttered, "Fuck this" and stood up. For a second I thought she was going to bolt for her room, but instead she quickly pushed her pajama pants down and off, then sat back down on the couch copying my position. We were now masturbating for each other. I kept scooping up drops of precum as fast as I produced them, and licking them from my finger. Shelly was alternating from rubbing over her clit to reaching lower and slipping first one, then two fingers inside herself. Her shaved pussy was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Seeing her juices glistening on her fingers, I found my voice. "Taste yourself, Shell." She looked surprised at first, then smiled at me. Why not? I'd been sitting here tasting myself for her. Why shouldn't she? She raised her hand from her pussy to her mouth and took both glistening fingers inside, moaning even louder than before.

I couldn't believe the level of eroticism that was going on here. It was surreal. Tina had gotten off on the power trip, but Shelly was just reveling in the moment same as I was. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to give Shelly her wish. "I'm not going to last much longer, Shell. Just watching you is going to make me cum." That brought her back from wherever she had been mentally. She again pulled her fingers from her pussy, and this time leaned forward so she was just above my cock. She started sucking her fingers again only this time making a slow, sexy show out of it for my benefit. I started to stroke faster, and my breathing quickened. Now I was the one moaning.

Shelly then leaned back and quickly pulled her top over her head, her full breasts bouncing free. Before I could react she slid off the couch to sit on the floor beside me, her head on my left shoulder, her breasts against my left arm. I looked at her, a little puzzled. She smiled sweetly at me. "I want a front row seat for this show." She then fixed her gaze on my cock. My left arm was dangling off the edge of the couch, touching her stomach. I moved to touch her thigh, and she slid up a little towards my head and spread her thighs. "Touch me. Please...." My fingers found her warm, wet slit and entered her easily. The moan she made as I did this was right in my left ear and pretty much sent me over the edge. My back arched up off the couch and I made some kind of primal sound. I vaguely remember her thighs clamping hard on my hand, still inside her pussy. Then all I could be aware of was cumming; pumping jet after jet of warm, sticky cum all over myself. The first shot actually hit me under the chin, the rest ending up on my chest and belly. It seemed like the longest and most powerful orgasm I'd ever had.

When I finally regained my senses, the naked blonde angel next to me was enraptured. "Wow! That was incredible!" But I quickly remembered what this was about. I let go of my still twitching cock with my right hand, cum running over my fingers and thumb. Before the rush of my orgasm subsided I raised that hand to my face and started licking the cum from my fingers, staring her straight in the eyes as I did it. My left hand was still in her pussy, and as I heard her gasp I also felt her thighs clamp down on me again. This time I could watch her as she came, her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open in a beautiful "O" that I will never forget. She raised up on her knees, which gave me a better angle to push into her and reach her G-spot. That caused her to simply collapse onto my chest. We lay there for a minute, both catching our breath.

Finally she started to stir, and sat up again. "Dear god in heaven... I've never felt like that before." She breathed deep, making her breasts do impressive things. "What did you DO to me?"

"Nothing you didn't ask for." I looked at her and chuckled. When she collapsed on my chest she had gotten some of my cum on her cheek, probably from that first shot. I pulled her close to me and licked it off of her.

"What are you doing?" She purred.

"You got some on you, there."

"Are you licking your cum off me?" She somehow still managed to sound surprised. I reached down to the puddle on my stomach and dipped two fingers in, then rubbed it all around her right nipple.

"Oh. Look. Here's some more." I leaned forward a bit and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking gently and swirling my tongue all around it. She reached behind my head to support it, holding me close to her breast like a suckling child. I did the same to her other nipple, and when I switched to suck it I also returned my left hand to her pussy. I couldn't reach far enough to really get inside her vagina this time so I stroked her clit gently while sucking and tonguing her nipple, which set her off for a third time. As she came down from that third orgasm I figured that would be it, as she was shaking like a leaf and clearly exhausted. But Shelly surprised me one more time. She stared at that puddle of cum on my belly, some of it starting to tickle as it ran down my side. Then she gave me a wicked grin and slid down the couch. To my amazement she started kissing my abdomen, right through the puddle, licking a little up as she went. Then she swung a leg over me and straddled me, then lay down full length against me with my cum sandwiched between us. Then she kissed me hard and long.

When she finally let me up for air she said softly, "We are going to have SO much fun."

And for many years after, we both got a secret kick out of the fact that the first time we ever kissed, she had my cum all over her lips.


12