Shelly's Twisted Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy slid over and put his arm around me. It was like were at home again. Sliding my bangs to one side of my face he looked into my eyes and said, God, you're so beautiful, then he kissed my cheek. Another kiss, only a little closer to my lips, then just the lips, then his tongue just darted into my mouth as I felt his fingers slide inside of the soft robe. A feeling of release came over me, like I was supposed to be there; for some reason I wanted this. It just seemed so natural and our tongues darted, reminding me of us two sword fighting as youngsters."

"As his hand moved down my body, unexplainably, I reached for the robe belt and undid it, allowing Andy full access. Then I reached to his crotch and found a nice little tent. Not nearly the monster that Karl had but a nice hard cock to ride. I stood, up, straddled my brother and pulled down his sweat pants. I then dropped my robe and eased myself down, guiding his hard shaft into my wetness. His mouth naturally finding my nipples. I thought at first, I'd mind it since Karl is so much bigger but once Andy began hitting my G-spot, I was getting of some real nice orgasms. Not some monster ones but very nice roller coaster ones that seem to go one over and over. "

"Andy yelled, Oh God, Jeri, No! No! Oh, God, I'm coming. And he tried to push away but I wouldn't move. I loved feeling him twitch inside me. I didn't think about getting pregnant, wasn't even on that wavelength. Andy got up and put back on his sweatpants and put my clothes in the dryer. He asked me if I wanted some coffee. "

"Following him into the kitchen, I put my head over his shoulder I said, I'd love some. How about you taking me to bed and give me a proper fucking while we wait for it to get done?"

"Andy spun around and taking me by my shoulders, he said, You do know what we just did was very wrong, don't you?"

"Starting to tear up I told him, "I don't think I've ever felt something so right, to be honest with you. Just one more time, please, this will be our last, honest. Then I'll go home."

We spent the next two hours making love in every position imaginable, a lot I'd never even heard of. Andy was a fantastic lover. I didn't know it but we made Kevin that day. Now you and Andy are the only ones that know. Karl came over two days later and apologized."

"Andy showed him the pictures and threatened to turn him as a felony wife beater if he ever did that again. He promised he would never do it and I left with him."

Now that was a lot of information, I had to process but I felt it really didn't matter. I loved Kevin and he was the man I was going to marry. I picked up my phone and called Kevin. "Hello, sweetheart, are you busy this afternoon? No, good. How about you and I go looking for an apartment? You know we're going to need one soon. It's better to get one now than be trying to find one and can't. Ok, see you soon. Love you." And I headed over to the car lot where he was working.

As Kevin climbed in my car he asked, "What's the rush, Shelly? We have almost 3 weeks before we need our own place."

I had started the car but hadn't put it in drive yet. I reached for his hand and held it tenderly and said, "Actually dear, we need one before Friday."

Giving me this puzzled look, he asked, "And why this Friday?"

Squeezing his hand, I said, "Because your mom's moving out. Lou has asked her to marry him. He is sending a truck to pick up her belongings and a realtor is having an open house this weekend."

Pulling away from me he yelled, "She can't do that. It's not fair. I live there. What about my stuff? We were going to get married there. I need to talk to her, maybe I can change her mind."

I reached across the car and held him. After he calmed down some, I told him, "Kevin, for one thing, you're 20 years old and shouldn't be living with your mother any more. As far as your mother goes, your brothers think it's fine though your sisters aren't too keen on it because of their kids. They are glad she has found someone that makes her happy. In fact, your brothers are going to Montana and going to work for him, at least for a while to see how it works out. As far as our wedding, your mom has paid for the church and reception hall for us. We just need to notify our friends and family where and when it's going to be. Now be a dear and check the paper on the dash and figure out the best route for us to travel to check out these apartments I've circled. We can give your mother a call later, Ok?" Kevin dejectedly looked at the paper and gave me directions to the closest apartment. By dinnertime we had found the perfect little duplex and put down money on it to move in on Friday.

The next morning as my mother came out for breakfast, I excitedly told her that Kevin and I had rented our first place and she went ballistic. She was ranting and raving, screaming at me at the top of her lungs and calling me all sorts of names until I left in tears. I headed out to my job at the Burger Palace and did my best to do my job but apparently my mind wasn't totally there as my boss, Jenny put her arm around me and took me into her office and said, "What's the matter honey?

I broke down in tears and told her about my mother calling me a whore and slut just because Kevin had to get an apartment due to his mother putting her home up for sale and moving to Montana to marry a guy and that my mother was completely against me getting married. She wasn't going to contribute anything towards the wedding so I was completely on my own.

Wrapping her arms around me, Jenny gave me a big, long hug, then said, "Come on dear, there's some things we need to check out." As we started to head out the back door, I grabbed my time card to punch out and Jenny stopped me saying, "No, sweetheart, you can take care of that, when we get back." We got into her car and she drove me to her home.

Down in her basement, she brushed the dust off a hope chest, opening it, she removed a couple of layers of tissue paper and underneath was a gorgeous wedding dress. She held it up and said, "Let's go upstairs and you try this on dear. You look about the same size I was." I grabbed the dress from her as she picked up another dress and followed behind me.

Jenny led me to her bedroom where I took off my uniform. This dress couldn't be worn with a bra so off it went. Jenny helped me get the zipper up. I looked in her mirror and saw Cinderella. I squealed in delight and kissed her full on the lips saying, "May I borrow this? Pretty please?"

Jenny smiled and said, "It's my gift to you, my sweet child. Now get that one off and let's try this one on. It's for your reception." With that she unzipped me and handed me a white sequined dress. It was what I can only describe as a little white cocktail dress. Spaghetti straps, deep vee neckline, the back cut clear to the small of the back and the hem was less than mid-thigh.

After getting it on I said to her, "I don't think I could wear this. I mean . . . just look at me. I look like . . . a . . . a . . . I don't know? "

Jenny smiled and said, "You'll be the sexiest bitch in Roseburg, honey. Every man there will have a hardon for you when you wear this, guaranteed." Then she handed me a white garter belt, nylons and a pair of matching sequined strappy 4" heels, saying, "These go with the wedding dress."

I asked her, "What do I owe you for all of this? Can I pay you on time payments?"

Now Jenny had tears in her eyes and wiping them with a hankie she said, "Honey, if you'll invite me to the wedding, that will be payment enough. My parents bought these for me when I was supposed to marry Robert. He was in the Marines and we were to be married when he returned from a secret operation, only he never made it back. The military wouldn't even tell me where he died, that's classified information. I had thought that someday I'd get married and have a daughter but that never happened so I'm happy that they can get some use. Now let's get out of here and get back to work. The dinner rush will be here soon."

Jenny had a couple of dry cleaning bags to put the dresses in to keep them clean but I figured I'd have them dry cleaned anyway and we hurried back. I was on cloud nine.

I didn't tell Kevin about the dresses. I wanted to surprise him. I went home to find that my mother had piled all my belongings out in the front yard. I was crushed. I didn't know what to do. I called a friend and she suggested I call the police. They told me that since I was under 18 that she couldn't do that and they sent out a patrol car. Mom got into a screaming match with the officers and they ended up arresting her for assault. The older officer said she would probably be released in the morning.

I really didn't want to be there when she got home so I drove over to the duplex Kevin had rented and talked to the landlady and explained my situation and asked if I could move in early. Luckily, she was sympathetic and told me that I could but that I needed to get the power and water changed to our names the next day and I assured her I would. She gave me a key and as I walked in, I realized that I didn't have any place to sleep as there wasn't any furniture. I took all my clothes and made a nest out of them and went to sleep. In the morning I called Kevin.

"Hey Kevin," I said.

"What?" he mumbled sleepily.

"I'm living in our duplex now. My mom kicked me out last night. The only problem is we don't have any furniture. Do you know where we might get some?" I told him.

Thinking for a moment, Kevin came back with, "My mom said we could have her guest room bed and the couch from the rec room. I think Ben has a kitchen table in his garage that he's not using. Let me see if I can get the day off and call around and find some other stuff. I love you."

"Great," I told him, "I am going to get the water and electricity changed into our names today if I can but I may need you to sign since I'm not of legal age yet. Maybe they won't ask. I love you too."

If I said the next two weeks were chaotic, that would be an understatement. Getting the photographer and the flowers and the cake and the invitations, all were piled upon my shoulders. When I went to Planned Parenthood to see about getting Norplant but the lady said I needed my mother's permission or be 18 so I told her to be ready for me on the 28th as I was getting married on the 29th. She cautioned me that I still needed to use condoms for the first week until the Norplant took effect.

Taking Kevin cake tasting was a disaster. He wanted chocolate peanut butter and I had to convince him that even though he may like it the majority of the guests may not. The baker finally suggested that the anniversary cake be that and he agreed.

Wednesday was the day of the rehearsal at the church and rehearsal dinner and where I met Lou. I can see why Jeri was attracted to him. He too was a mountain of a man, even bigger than Karl. Lou was quite hairy, I thought him of more of a bear, that afternoon when I met him, he said "Well, hello there little darling, how the heck are you?" and hugged me so hard he picked me up off the ground as if I were a child.

His shirt was about halfway unbuttoned and I took my fingers and twirled his long chest hairs and said, "And how's my big teddy bear today? Huh?" Lou surprised me by giving my ass a rather long squeeze. I didn't say anything but probably should have.

Lou took us to dinner and after dinner there was dancing. Lou kept trying to get me to taste the wine but the waiter was watching, making it difficult though I did manage to get in a glass or two. I danced with Kevin, Ben and Rocky. Towards the end of the evening, they were playing slow songs and had dimmed the lights when Lou's large hand encompassed mine. "Care to dance, little lady, or should I say my future daughter-in-law?"

I had wanted to save this one for Kevin but he was busy talking with his mother so I went with Lou. He maneuvered me over to a dark corner where he eased himself tightly against my body. I could feel the heat coming from the huge bulge in his crotch. He had one hand on my back and one on my butt. Making a turn to check if anyone was watching, Lou kissed me, full on the lips, both hands on my full globes as he pressured his hard shaft against my crotch. I wanted to yell 'STOP' but my wetness belied me as my juices were soaking my thighs.

Letting me down, Lou got this wicked grin and said, "Yeah, you want it, don't you?" I was shaken, I was upset, I was so stinking horny I was going crazy. I loved Kevin and wasn't going to let anything or anyone come between us.

Pushing Lou away, I walked over to Kevin and said, "It's time we go home." As soon as he locked our front door, I was tearing his clothes off.

"What's got into you?" he said as I quickly had his pants off and already had my nose buried in pubic hair, sucking his cock deep in my throat. It only took about 4 or 5 minutes and he shot a spurt down my throat. I got up and drug him to bed, leaving a trail of clothing behind, thinking of Hansel and Gretel as we went.

We were both naked on the bed and Kevin was having a difficult time of getting it up again for me. I tried going down on him again and then suggested him going down on me. Unfortunately, I think he had too much wine to drink as he only half-ass licked at it and it became more frustrating than pleasurable so I eventually pushed him away and as he fell into unconsciousness, I fingered myself to several orgasms until I could sleep.

My wedding day, Jenny was there to help me dress along with my bridesmaids. Since the whereabouts of my own father was unknown, Lou agreed to step in to give me away. As I exited the dressing room, he let out a loud wolf whistle. Lou took my arm and we stood at the ready while the rest of the party took their places. He leaned over to me and whispered, "You sweetheart are one very beautiful, sexy lady and if that little knuckle-head step-son of mine doesn't marry you, I'd grab you up and run off to Montana with you in a heart-beat."

I gently pushed his arm and said, "But you're married to Jeri, Lou."

He smiled and said back, "Hell, darling, I can take care of two wives, Jeri already shares me now," and with that he gives me a wink. Before I could ask, the wedding march begins.

Kevin's jaw dropped when he saw me, as did a lot of the guests. The dress was a total surprise, thanks to Jenny. Thankfully the wedding went off without a hitch. We have about an hour to take pictures and get the hall ready before the reception. Somehow, we manage it.

The DJ is already playing before I have time to head back to the dressing room with Jenny. As we enter the room, I handed her a card. As she opens it, she began to cry. Hugging me she said, "You didn't have to do this. It really wasn't necessary?"

I smiled and said, "Yes I did." The card was a picture of the poor Cinderella on the outside and the Cinderella at the ball on the inside with the caption, "Thank you Fairy Godmother! Love, Shelly'. Jenny helped me on with the cocktail dress and looking in the mirror, I told her, "Wish me luck." The dress was so snug I couldn't wear a bra and could only wear a string thong to avoid lines.

When I stepped out on the dance floor, every and I do mean every eye in the place was staring at me. I thought Kevin's jaw was going to hit the ground. Lou's wasn't much better. I walked over to Kevin and grabbed the lapel of his shirt and kissed him as sexily as I could and said, "Care to dance, Mr. Beckham?"

Kevin couldn't speak, he pointed at the DJ and nodded, and a slow song that I love started. It was Kevin's and my first dance as husband and wife and I was enjoying dirty dancing with my husband. For some reason, I happened to notice my mother and she was fuming. This tickled me to no end so I turned it up a notch. The bitch had called me a slut so I'd show her one. I ground my crotch into Kevin's legs and butt and we had mock sex right there in the church hall. It was almost perverted and I loved it.

Then someone yelled, "Quick, somebody get the fire hose. I think those two are getting too hot?" That brought a laughter from the crowd and we ended our dance to the applause of the group and went to the punch bowl.

Kevin's brothers and sisters had provided this nice powered punch bowl fountain so all you had to do was put your cup or glass under one of the cherubs pouring from the upper bowl. It was a tasty fruit punch. What I didn't know is that it had a lot of 151 rum in it, covered up by pineapple juice, orange sherbet and ginger ale. I was kept dancing almost every dance. Kevin didn't seem to mind as he really didn't like the fact that my heels made him feel small next to me. Ben and Rocky kept bringing me punch as each dance ended.

Towards the end of the evening, Lou danced with me more and more only this time there were no dark corners for him to get me into. I was feeling a pretty good buzz from the punch and feeling a little frisky said, "Too bad there's no dark corners here, are there?"

I went over to Keven and told him that we should think about getting out of here and he said, "Yeah, maybe in a half an hour or so. There's people I still need to see and talk to. Catch up to me then and maybe we will go home. I was pissed at him; I wanted to go home and make love. I thought I had a good idea and went into the bathroom and removed my thong and just managed to stuff them in my little clutch purse.

As I exited the ladies room, someone grabbed me from behind. I tried to yell out but this large hand covered my mouth. I was pulled through another set of doors and then turned around in this darkened room when I realized the hands on my breast and the man kissing me was Lou.

Defiantly, I asked, "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Lou got this half-smile and said, "You told me to find a dark place, won't this work?"

Before I could get a word out, Lou unzipped his pants, releasing a monster of a cock. I had never seen anything this big before, well maybe on a horse, but shit. I just stood there looking and couldn't say a word. Then taking my hand he placed it on his shaft, "Go ahead, you can feel it, it won't bite, spit maybe," he said with a grin.

I don't know why but I slowly tried to wrap my hand around it but it wouldn't close all the way. I gradually slid my hand up to his huge crown and ran my palm around the big mushroom head, rubbing the large amount of precum into it. I was so engrossed in feeling him I didn't really notice him pulling up my dress above my waist until he picked me up. Before I could stop him, he was easing me down onto his cock, right into my wet pussy. I tried to get him to stop. He was too big but he wouldn't. He was stretching me so much but he did slow some, giving me time to adjust.

Then it hit me, my first real orgasm. Lou eased a couple of more inches in and bam, another orgasm. My legs were shaking as my juices began falling to the floor. I had never experienced feelings like this before.

Lou eased his grip me, allowing my full weight to push his cock all the way to the back of my cervix and I yelled out, partially in pain but mostly in orgasm. There were feelings I could only imagine happening going through my body. I was babbling and dribbling on Lou's shoes but I didn't care. I was cuming. Oh, God was I cuming. Lou was holding my ribs using me as his little fuck toy and I was cumming like crazy.

After several minutes of him sliding me up and down on his cock, Lou held me tightly, grunted and said, "Ready little one, here comes the baby train." With that I felt like someone was giving me a hot douche. I've never felt it when Kevin came. This was unbelievable, primal, exciting but so, so, wrong.

How would I explain this to my husband? We hadn't even been married but a few hours and already I'm cheating on him. I could always say I was raped though I guess I'd have to run out and scream rape as soon as we finished up here. Did I want it? Not at first but once he started it, oh God yes. I've got to think about this.