Shelly's Twisted Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started unbuttoning his shirt and said, "Your father cheated on me today and as far as I'm concerned that ended our marriage. I'm filing for divorce. I've watched you looking at me for a couple of years now and I know you want me as much as I want you. Do you deny that?"

He kicked off his shoes and undid his jeans, pulling them and his underwear down to the floor. He picked me up like I was a feather and carried me to the bed as we kissed. Lying next to me, his very large, thick, heavy manhood laid across my leg and we kissed deeply. As our kiss broke, he nervously said, "Mom, I'm really new at this. Will you teach me what I need to know to please a woman? Paula scared me tonight because I wasn't sure what to do next."

That was a fun-filled night of sexual exploration and sex education. His manhood filled me, reminding me of the night Lou took me, impregnating me on my wedding night. My son filled my pussy and ass with his cum seven times that night and I think I came ten times that much. I knew I was going to have to order a new mattress because I had soaked that one through and through. The sun was peeking over the hills when we snuck back into the house.

Sunday, Kevin was so hung over he stayed in bed almost all day. Katie wasn't talking and whenever she came out of her room, she had her earbuds in and the music was so loud she didn't respond to anything Laurence or I said to her. Anyway, back to Monday.

As the girls left my office, I called some of my divorced girlfriends and asked who was the best divorce lawyer around. Seven out of nine recommended Robert Johns. Apparently, he was very cutthroat but all of them warned me that he was also a pussy hound and would try to get in my panties but if I wanted a real good settlement, I'd let him get some. I had to think about that one but gave his office a call. I had an appointment for Thursday.

On my lunch hour, I visited the mattress store and purchased a very nice pillow-top memory foam mattress for the apartment, telling the salesgirl that the old one seemed to have gotten wet. Well it had. She suggested a waterproof cover for it and I added it to my order. I asked for a morning delivery and the next morning hid a key under the trash can near the stairs.

My meeting with Robert went well and I gave him Kevin's pants and he sent them off to be tested. He told me that he'd have papers drawn up and should have Kevin served on Monday at his work. He was also going to ask the judge to require the female employees at Kevin's workplace to submit to DNA testing to see if one of them might be matched to some of the residue in the pants. He also made arrangements for our bank accounts to be separated. Things at home weren't hostile, but still rather cold.

I was fixing dinner Friday evening when Kevin came in and he came up behind me and tried to kiss my neck but I pulled away. "What's the matter babe? Can't a husband give his wife a little loving?"

"No," I yelled, "Not after Saturday. Where the hell were you?" I was pissed and I could no longer hold it in.

Kevin was at a loss for words then Laurence spoke and said, "You should have seen her dad. She was so sexy waiting for you, you'd have probably busted a nut just walking into the house. She even ordered your favorite dinner from Mr. Wong's for you and you didn't show. And how come your cell phone was turned off? Who were you fucking?"

Kevin sat down, looking like a deflated balloon. Trying to come up with an answer he lied and said, "Look, we played two rounds of golf and then hit the clubhouse for some drinking and I got carried away. I'm sorry. I just lost track of time."

I threw down a piece of paper in front of him. "What's this? he asked.

Fuming, I said, "It's your debit card receipt from last Saturday. It shows you paying for only one round of golf. I thought maybe one of the other guys might have paid for your second round so I called them and they told me you told them you had to meet with your sales team to discuss new sales strategy and couldn't make the second round. Keep reading. Next shows you buying a nightie from Miss Helens on Fifth, a box of chocolate covered strawberries from the candy shop and four bottles of champagne from the liquor store. Tell me Kevin, what kind of strategy meeting were you having with your sales staff?"

Kevin couldn't speak. I turned to my son and said, "Laurence. It's time," then he walked into my bedroom and returned with two suitcases and handed them to Kevin.

I said, "Kevin, I think you need to find someplace else to sleep for a few days while I figure out my next move." I didn't want him to know what I already had in place. The locksmiths were going to be here Monday morning and the security company would change the security code then too. Katie was crying and didn't want her father to go but I stood firm.

A broke man, Kevin walked out the door, got in his new Corvette and drove away. Katie shrieked at me, "Don't you love him anymore mother? Can't you forgive him?"

I tried to hold her but she pulled away and stomped into her bedroom. Laurence came up and held me tightly. His strength and love helped me accept the fact that I would soon be divorced. My head pressed to his six pack chest began encouraging thoughts of a different kind and I pulled away so that I might finish dinner, otherwise I would have dragged him into the bedroom and taken him.

Later that night, I was trying to sleep but images of Kevin with some young thing in her new nightie, him feeding her chocolate strawberries and champagne really pissed me off. Then thinking of what they might have done, I slipped my hand into my panties and began to play with my clit. The elastic of my panties was beginning to irritate me so I pulled them off, kicking them aside. I used two fingers to spread my labia as my middle finger increased my pleasure on my clit. I was about to cum when anticlimactically I heard a knock at my door.

Throwing on my shorty robe, I peeked through the opening in the door and saw Laurence. He pushed the door open and said, "Mom, I'm here, you don't have to do that."

Unsure of what he said, I inquired, "What are you talking about?"

He slowly slid his hand inside my robe and brushed my slit and said, "Play with yourself, let's go up to the apartment and let me do it for you.'

We headed, no, almost ran, up to the apartment. I was ripping at his only clothing which were his sweats, my robe already on the floor. Laurence picked me up and tossed me on the bed. He gently spread my knees and kissed my navel then moved his lips and kissed his way down to my naked pussy, using his tongue and lips to open my labia to get to my engorged clit as he sucked it gently at first then harder and harder, his hands under my butt cheeks holding me up like he was enjoying a feast.

I began cuming almost immediately as his tongue flicked over my clit and dipped inside my pussy. Then he slipped two fingers inside of me and managed to find my G-spot and began to rub it from top to bottom, sending me into orgasmic overdrive. My feet were on his back as I arched trying to get as much pleasure out of my new lover as I could. I kept building and building until everything went black.

When things started coming back into focus, I was shaking and twisting and Laurence was looking at my face, framed by my heaving titties. His big smile was priceless. I was having trouble speaking so I crooked my finger, motioning him up to me. Instead of mounting me, Laurence spooned next to me, telling me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me as he caressed my body. I drifted off to the most wonderful sleep.

Sometime during the night, I began feeling my pussy being entered from behind with the most delicious stretch. Laurence was lifting my upper leg and guiding his hardness into my wet pussy. I arched back to ease his entrance and he moved in deeper. I let out a loud moan.

"I'm really glad we're out here instead of in the house," he said. "That would have surely have woken Katie."

Laurence grabbed my hips with both hands as he picked up speed. His butt must have been a blur. I was cuming almost non-stop. Then he let go of my upper hip and moved his hand to my clit and began rubbing it furiously. As he did, I could feel his shaft pushing tightly to my cervix and his bulbous head expand as he shot hot spurt after spurt deep into my womb. I screamed out in joy and we fell asleep.

It was morning when we woke and his shaft was still inside of me. I knew Katie would be awake by now and wondered how we would get by her. As we entered the kitchen through the back door, she was eating a bowl of cereal. Giving us a dirty look, she said, "Out having fun?"

Trying to give us an excuse, I said, "We were sitting on the patio watching the sunrise."

Looking up at Laurence she said, "And I suppose that you two had to take a nap in the apartment to wait for it, right?"

Oh, shit! I thought. Busted. Katie continued, "Dad called this morning. He wants me to spend the night with him. I said that sounded great. It is, isn't it?" Then she leaned in close to me and whispered, "Or should I tell him about you two taking your 'nap' in the apartment."

Crap, she had me over a barrel so I gave her my Ok.

Well with Katie gone for the evening, I didn't bother to dress and Laurence and I initiated the couch, the fur rug in front of the fireplace, our shower and of course my bed. He definitely had his real father's cock.

When I walked into work on Monday, the girls took immediate notice and someone said, "It looks like somebody has found a fun playtoy." I tried to act nonchalant and headed to my office and set about to get things done. All was find until almost 10:00 when Kevin called.

"You fucking bitch, you really did it. Didn't you?" He screamed. "I thought you'd come to your senses and let me come home. And what's with the restraining order? Why can't I even come to my own home? What are you trying to hide? Now you're making every woman in my office get their DNA tested so they all know I've been cheating. Several of them have put in their letters of resignation. A couple of them are my top sales people. Just so you know, I'm keeping custody of Katie, she's not coming home. I called the bank and most of my assets are frozen. Bitch, I'll kill you before I'll let you take everything I've worked for!"

He slammed down his phone and I cried. I hadn't seen that coming. I called Robert and told him what he had said. Robert told me that legally he couldn't do it but in court, Katie could choose who she wanted to live with if she asked the judge. The rest of the day I was sort of working on auto-pilot.

I got home and found that Laurence had made dinner for the two of us. I asked, "So you already know Katie plans on staying with her father?"

Turning the pan to low, he took a glass of wine out of the freezer, handed it to me then guided me over to the table and we sat together. He sighed and said, "This is going to be hard but here goes. Katie guessed that you and I had sex. She was really pissed off at me because I stopped her and Nate from doing it. Well she decided that if you and I could do it, she could do it with dad."

I spit my wine half way across the table. Laurence jumped up to get some paper towels. "I'll kill the bastard!" I shouted.

"Now mom, calm down and let me finish," he pleaded. "Katie told me that she flirted with dad and he didn't seem the least bit interested which frustrated her to no end. He had taken her to the mall and spent a lot on new clothes for her and back at the apartment, she modeled them for him, including some lingerie from Victoria's Secret he had bought her but nothing happened. Well on Sunday when dad went in to get ready for bed, he was in the shower and Katie undressed, then stepped into the shower with him and dropped to her knees, taking his cock in her mouth. After that it was a done deal and he made love to her once that night and once again in the morning before school. I think the only reason she told me was so I'd tell you and hurt both of us."

The next morning, I got the idea to call my old friend Tony Nelson, rather Sheriff Nelson. We had just gotten him a good deal on that mini-mansion that was perfect for him and his lovely wife. I had worked for him on his past four re-election campaigns and his wife and I were members of organizations together.

"Hello, Tom," I said, "do you have time for a friend?"

I could almost feel his smile over the phone as he said, "Just name the time and place, sugar. I'll be there."

I said, "How about Burton's at 2:00. Will that work?"

"Only if you'll let me buy," he said.

I felt comfortable meeting with Tony and was a bit surprised when Suzanne his wife showed up with him. Tony slid in next to me with his wife at his side. After the waitress took our order, Tony asked, "Now what can I do for you little darling?"

Suzanne lightly tapped his hand and said, "Quit being such a flirt, that's why I had to come along to be sure you behaved yourself."

Tony was holding my hand as I began my story. I told him about Kevin not coming home until late and me finding cum in his pants. I told him about filing for divorce and then about him cussing me out when he found out about the restraining order, then claiming he was keeping our daughter and threatening me. I asked, "Tony, can he really keep her?"

Looking at me he asked, "What'd your lawyer say?"

I told him, "I thought he said that a child could ask the judge to be assigned to which ever parent she wanted to live with. Is that true?"

Tony nodded then added, "It is, but there's a caveat, that is, until the final divorce hearing, the child must remain in the custodial parent's control, that means in your home. Otherwise, the offending parent and the child can be held in contempt and the parent can go to jail and the child will go to juvenile hall. How do you think they will take that news? If you'd like. I will print out a couple of copies of that law and this afternoon, I'll have two deputies pickup Katie from school and take her home and two more will drop a copy off at Kevin's office. Would that do?"

I hugged him, a few tears coming down my cheeks and said, "Thank you so very much. You don't know what this means to me."

That afternoon, I was home early when the sheriff's vehicle pulled up and the officer got out and escorted Katie to our door. She came in and slammed the door and gave me this F.U. look. The officer tipped his cap at me and turned and left.

I reached out to her and she said, "How could you mother? You've embarrassed me in front of all my friends. They think I was arrested. Why did you do it?"

I tried to hold her but she pulled away. I told her, "Honey, you just turned 18 and too young to be having sex, especially with your father. I realize you did it just to spite me and Laurence but think about what you did. What if you had gotten pregnant?"

Putting her hands on her hips she said, "Well, maybe you should take me in and get me on birth control pills. We both know I'm going to be fucking guys from now on."

Oh, how I wanted to slap that girl but I somehow managed to keep my cool. "Ok," I told her, "Ok, tomorrow after school and I'll take you to Planned Parenthood and get you started. You will still need to use condoms when you're with a boy because the pill won't stop STDs."

Defiantly she said, "And just where am I supposed to get those?"

"Planned Parenthood," I said, "either there or I'll buy them for you."

"You'd do that for me?" she sort of giggled as I nodded and we hugged.

Our reverie was broken by the sound of screeching tires and a siren approaching. We looked out the window to see Kevin's yellow Corvette smoking the tires as he made the turn from the street to our driveway. The sheriff's car was close behind.

Kevin was going so fast he couldn't stop in time and hit the corner of the garage. He jumped out of his car, brandishing the pistol he kept in his desk for protection, yelling, "I'm going to kill you, you fucking bitch!" as he started towards the house.

The two deputies had stopped and pulled their weapons and warned Kevin, "Put down your weapon and get on the ground or we will open fire! One final warning, put the gun down or we will open fire!"

Kevin looked at them; then saw Katie and I holding onto one another through the kitchen window and with clenched teeth, he took aim at us, I pulled Katie's head to my chest and turned to shield her. The sound of multiple gunshots shook both of us but as I turned, I realized that Kevin hadn't got a chance to fire his weapon and the officers had done their job.

I took her into the living room to keep her out of sight of the incident as one of the deputies came in and explained that after giving Kevin the document, he became verbally abusive at first, then seemed to calm down.

As they were about to leave, one of the salesmen came running out and said that Kevin ran out the back carrying a pistol and got into his yellow Corvette. Just then they saw him traveling at a high rate of speed and gave chase. The officer said, "Tell you what mam, that car is fast, real fast. Luckily my partner figured he was coming here and took a short cut otherwise who knows what might have happened. Really, you're lucky to be alive."

By the time Laurence got home from football practice, the coroner had left but the crime scene investigators were still there as were the TV reporters. Laurence didn't like them shoving their microphones in his face and finally used his football tactics to sprint through them and get to the house. As he rushed through the door, Katie and I met him in tears. "What the heck is going on?" he asked.

Katie spoke before I could, "Dad went nuts and was going to kill us. Thankfully the cops were right behind him and when he went to shoot us, they killed him. Didn't anybody say anything to you about it. It's been all over the news."

Laurence was in shock. He told us that after practice he had decided to hit the weight room by himself and had put his earbuds in and was listening to his iPod so he hadn't heard anything about it. When I looked in the oven, his dinner was pretty much dried out so I made him a couple of sandwiches and we sat together on the couch and watched a movie, not saying anything. We had shut the phones off to avoid the reporters and others until we were ready to talk.

After everyone had left, I told the kids we should get some sleep and they both asked if they could sleep with me and seeing how their father had just been shot to death, I agreed.

Sometime during the middle of the night, I was awakened by Laurence whispering, "Katie, no. Please, no. Don't do this. Oh God, Katie, you shouldn't. Oh, fuck, Katie." Then the bed began a gentle movement.

I reached over and turned on the table lamp next to my bed. There was Katie, riding Laurence's cock, the indescribable look of pleasure on her face spoke volumes.

Laurence had this deer in the headlights look but Katie only smiled and said, "Now I see why you preferred Laurence to daddy. He's got such a nice cock, doesn't he?"

I pulled her off of him and she pouted and said, "That's not fair, you played with him, why can't I?"

Reaching into my nightstand, I handed her a condom and said, "That's why. Now put it on him before you get pregnant!"

Her eyes lit up as she struggled to get it over his manhood. It only covered the first few inches. I made a mental note to buy some Magnums in the morning for her.

Now family night has a whole new meaning.