Shelly's Twisted Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Lou set me down and the cum ran down my thighs and some plopped to the ground. I asked him, "What are we going to use to clean up and clean the floor?"

Lou smiled and said, "This," and he reached over and pulled out a couple of robes from a cardboard box marked 'Dry Cleaning'. It turned out we were in the choir room and he had picked up a couple of the robes and handed me one.

After wiping my pussy and legs, I began to wipe up the floor, I didn't realize that the hem of my dress was still above my waist but Lou did and his cock sprang to attention again. Getting behind me, he grabbed my hips and shoved his cock back into me with abandon. "We can't Lou," I wanted to yell but couldn't as another large orgasm overtook me. I reached back and grabbed his arms to steady myself as my orgasms continued to hit over and over, then Lou pushed me towards the wall so my body was pressed tightly to it.

He continued ramming my pussy unmercifully as I found myself rocking back to meet his every thrust. I was squirting love juice all against the wall and floor as I came, then he held tightly as I felt him fill me yet again. This is how good sex was supposed to feel.

We cleaned the floor and I did the best to clean myself before I headed back towards the ladies bathroom to drain some of Lou's spunk from my tingling pussy.

Back in the bathroom I did my best to wash up. Part of me really didn't like what was looking back at me in the mirror but I figured I needed to go on and make the best of a bad situation. Kevin must never know, I told myself. I even bought a Tampax to try to absorb some of Lou's baby batter he left deep inside of me, pulling my thong back on. God, I hope Kevin didn't notice.

I found Kevin in the middle of his friends. He was telling them of all the things he was going to do to me when he got me back to the apartment. He was so drunk it wasn't funny. All his buddies were patting him in the back as I helped him to the car and even a few patted my butt as I climbed into the driver's side. Lou was giving me a lascivious smile as he held Jeri's hand when they waved goodbye.

Kevin passed out before we hit the first light. Once at home, I had to almost carry him to bed and undress him. I undressed in the bathroom. Once in bed, I gave him head until he was at least half hard then I rode him bareback. As he was about to cum, he stopped me and slurred, "rumbers, I mean, condops."

Placing a finger over his lips, I said, "Tonight's our wedding night. I want to feel the real you. We can go back to condoms tomorrow and for the next week until the Norplant kicks in."

I rocked and rocked and rocked and think he came but wasn't really sure if he did or just passed out on me. When I went to the bathroom, I could see cum but I wasn't sure if it was Kevin's or still some of Lou's leaking out. Well I was crossing my fingers that I wasn't pregnant.

Fuck, I was. I was 10 days late when I went back to Planned Parenthood. The gal there gave me a test then scolded me and said, "Didn't I warn you that you needed a week before this would kick in? What happened?"

Bending the truth, a little I told her, "It was our wedding night and we had been drinking and we sort of, well you know, got carried away."

She removed the Norplant and set me up with an OB-GYN. Laurence was a big baby, a very big baby. They almost had to take him cesarean as he was 14 lbs., 9 oz. 31 ¼" long, I knew right away he was Lou's baby but Jeri and I convinced Kevin it was from Karl's genes. Man, he grew quickly. We couldn't keep him in clothes or shoes.

A year and a half later we had Katie, the love of Kevin's life. That's not to say I don't love her, it's just that Katie had Kevin wrapped around her little finger and whatever Katie wants, Katie gets.

Enough of the back story;

I somehow managed to get the Nelson's closing papers ready for them before they walked in and had a big smile and handshake ready for them as they signed all the papers and Gail put her notary seal on the necessary forms. There was a cool $90 grand going in my account. I had sent Norma down to pick up the monster truck tickets and she was just returning as the Nelson's left.

Thankfully she brought back lattes for all of us. We circled the chairs around my desk and I asked how their weekends went. On Monday's us girls kind of had a little gossip session.

Norma started:

"On the plus side, on Saturday, I met with some clients that are very interested in the Howards place. The husband was really talking it up to his wife. I'm hoping they call me back. At home though it was same o, same o, you know, hubby does the yard work then expects me to give up some pussy as payment. I mean it wouldn't be so bad if he'd put some effort into it but all he does is climb on top and pump three or four times and get a nut then roll over and go to sleep." We all kind of nodded in agreement.

Then it was Gail's turn:

Taking a sip of her latte, she told us, "I went out with a friend on Friday night and met this absolutely dreamy guy, Mitch. He was perfect. We danced, he flattered me, we kissed as he caressed my body in the dark corner of the dance floor. I was wet thinking about making love with him and when he asked me to go to a motel with him, I jumped at the chance. We headed out of the bar to get in his car and who was standing next to it but his wife. Holy shit, was she pissed. For some reason, in her mind, it was all my fault. He would have never done that to her. I must have seduced him. She was screaming at me and calling me every dirty name in the book including a few I've never heard before. Thankfully Mitch managed to get her in the car and out of there so I could call a taxi and go home. Talk about a shitty weekend."

Three of us looked over at Bobbi and said, "Your turn," in unison."

Bobbi looked like the cat that just ate the canary. Swirling her latte in the cup, she looked at us and quietly said, "Will you promise not to tell?"

We all nodded.

Turning her cup up to finish the last drop before tossing it in my trash can, she straightened out her skirt, sat up straight then told us, "Friday night, Jack, you all know my husband Jack, well he comes home with this young guy he just hired, Eddie. Jack tells me that they've been digging ditches all day and are going to have a few drinks and soak in the hot tub to relax their sore muscles. Now I can see that they're both pretty dirty and told him that neither of them are getting in that tub without showering first, so then Jack goes in to our bathroom and Eddie goes into the guest bathroom. I could tell that they'd already had their fair share of drink before they had made it home."

"Jack comes out of our bedroom with a towel wrapped around him and soon Eddie exits the other bathroom in the same manner. Eddie is a tall drink of water, long black hair, dark blue eyes, square jaw and a nice set of six pack abs. Jack tells me to fix us some drinks and join them in our hot tub out on our patio. Thankfully there is a privacy lattice around it to prevent prying eyes. I slip on my bikini after fixing us three whiskeys and head out. Once I hand out the drinks to the guys, Jack tells me to take off my bikini and get in. I said I will not and he told me that they were naked and I should be too. They both stood and when I saw Eddie's long thick schlong hanging halfway to his knees, my hands unconsciously untied my bikini and let it fall. As I stepped in, John sat my naked form down between the two of them."

"The next thing I know is Jack has my boob in his mouth, sucking on it like a newborn and I couldn't help myself and began stroking his hard shaft. Jack then whispered in my ear; 'you have two hands my dear.' Sucking up my strength, I reached to Eddie's crotch and found his magnificent manhood, sticking up straight and proud, at least twice what Jack had for me. As I stroked him, Eddie's hand went for my honey pot and his fingers quickly found my G spot. It didn't take long and I was cuming on his fingers as Jack suckled my breast. Jack turned me and had me mount him but he only lasted a few minutes before he unloaded in my pussy."

"Wasting no time, I moved to Eddie and straddled him and pressed my mouth to his and as our tongues intertwined, I eased my already lubricated pussy down onto his steel-like shaft. I was thankful for Jack's lubrication as Eddie was quite a bit thicker and longer than I've ever had the pleasure of fucking before. I mean, Jack has talked of sharing me before but this was far and above any fantasy I've ever had. Thankfully my mouth pressed tightly against his, which kept my screams of passion from making the neighbors call the police, thinking I was being attacked. When Eddie eventually orgasmed and filled me, it was like a million fireworks exploded in the center of my body outward, making every nerve in my system tingle. I fell backward and thankfully Jack caught me and allowed me to float in ecstasy, Eddie's flaccid shaft still inside me until I was finally able to return to my senses."

"Then they both dried me off and took me to bed and Jack went down on me giving me a good cleaning before Eddie moved in and put my legs over his shoulders and began giving my pussy a royal pounding. That young man went on so long my poor bed was soaked. I was shrieking in orgasm when it was interrupted by Jack's snoring. Eddie and I laughed and crawled off the bed, throwing a cover over him. We moved to the guest bedroom and continued to play off and on until morning. Honestly girls, I'm still tender today when I wipe and I tingle every time I think of it."

Now I didn't know about the others but I was rubbing my pussy, just thinking of Bobbi enjoying this young man. I was thankful my desk hid my actions. Looking at the other two, apparently, they were excited too as their faces were flushed and they had a hand in their crotches, rubbing, searching for relief. Honestly, I was envisioning it was Laurence taking me in our hot tub.

The girls looked at me and asked about my weekend. "Very disappointing compared to you guys, I said, "Kevin had left early Saturday to play a couple of rounds of golf with his buddies. I had to take the kids clothes shopping and get new shoes for Laurence. I swear, I could buy a new car for what that kid costs me each year in shoes. He's in a size 16 now and those cost me from $400 to $600 a pair, not to mention that he can go through a couple of pair a month."

Gail coughed like she was choking on something then managed to get out, "Size 16? Um, is it true what they say about the size of a man's feet and the size of his, well you know, um, say his equipment?"

"Gail!" I exclaimed, "That's my son. A mother isn't supposed to notice things like that." I couldn't help but smile at her and said, "Let me say, he's going to have one very happy girlfriend." They all tittered. "Now please let me finish so we can get back to work," I said.

"When we got home, I could see Nate's van in our driveway. Nate and Paula were there waiting for us. Katie and Paula helped me clean the kitchen and did some laundry. Nate helped Laurence mow and trim the lawn and cleaned the pool. Laurence bitched about his job even though Kevin had bought him a very expensive zero turn mower and lots of high end landscaping equipment, " I told them.

"I asked them what their plans for the evening were."

Katie piped up, saying, "Mom, there's this sci-fi double feature at the quad-plex and if it's Ok with you, we'd like to go. We'd be back a little after midnight."

"Seeing as who she'd be with, I gave my consent and thought Kevin and I could have some fun. I went in and showered and shaved, my pussy was like a newborn's. I found a nice black lacey set of suspenders and thigh highs and matching shelf bra. I applied red fingernail polish and matching lipstick, along with his favorite perfume. Digging through my closet I picked out my sexiest little black dress, one that I know Kevin loves and got it on. I found a pair of patent leather platform strappy heels. Kevin is normally home from golfing a set of doubles by 5:00 so I called in his favorite order from Mr. Wong's, Mongolian Beef, Tempura Shrimp, Egg Foo young and Shrimp fried rice, with their plum pudding for dessert. I requested it for 5:30 to give Kevin time to shower and relax a bit."

"As walked into the kitchen, Laurence and Katie were just about to leave."

This part, I didn't tell the girls: My son took one look at me and took a big swallow then said to his sister, "Sis, call Nate and see if he can take you guys? I'm going to stay here with mom tonight."

I walked over to him and gave him a swat on the rump and said, "Don't get any ideas young man, this is for your father." Laurence kept looking back at me as he left making my pussy tingle and start to leak.

I continued my story with the girls: "Anyway, 5:00 and no Kevin but I opened a bottle of wine in anticipation he will walk through the door any second. At 5:30 our food shows up so I throw it in the oven to keep warm and call his cell phone and it goes straight to voicemail. Hmm, that means it's turned off. I continue to call about every 15 minutes or so, each time refilling my glass, tears streaking my make-up.

Sometime around 11:00 and after my third bottle of wine, I was semi-conscious and laying on the couch when I was startled awake by Kevin crashing into one of the kitchen stools. My anger seemed to wash away the effects of the wine and I stormed over to him."

"His clothes were all disheveled and he was obviously hammered. Looking up at me he gave me a silly grin and slurred, "You sure look nice. Got a date?"

"Mustering up some unseen strength I managed to pull him to his feet to help him to our bedroom. As I did, the smell of another woman's perfume hit me, turning my stomach like I was following a fertilizer truck. Kevin passed out as soon as I got him to our bed and I undressed him. He smelled of sex. When I pulled off his pants, his underwear were missing and there was a big cum stain in his crotch. I was numb but knew that he was so drunk that now was not the time to begin an argument so I simply folded up his pants and put them in a baggie and hid them where he would never find them. I was going to find a divorce lawyer and take that little S.O.B. for everything I could."

The girls gasp. "We thought you two were always the perfect couple," I heard them say.

Trying not to cry, "So did I," I said, wondering what they would have said if I had told them what really had happened later that night. I could hear Kevin's snoring almost rattling the windows when I was in the kitchen putting away what food I could salvage. Laurence loved Mr. Wong's too. I knew that Kevin had cheated on me and I was about to exact revenge on him but I didn't want him to catch me in the act. I grabbed a glass of water and snuck into our bathroom medicine chest. I grabbed two of my sleeping tablets and two aspirin and went to Kevin, shaking him.

"Wha . .what do you want?" he said.

Smiling, I said, "Here honey, take these so you don't have such a hangover in the morning, Ok?" He popped them in his mouth and washed them down, quickly falling back to sleep.

Shortly after midnight Laurence and Katie walked in through the back door, Katie was rather surprised to see me sitting there, still dressed exactly as I was when they left. She on the other hand looked a little disheveled, to me it looked like she'd been engaged in some heavy petting. I said, "Katie, we need to talk?" She rushed past me, running into her room, shutting the door rather hard, just shy of a slam.

I turned to Laurence and asked, "Babe, what happened? Did Nate try something with Katie?"

Laurence sat down next to me, taking my small hand in his and said, "I may have lost my best friend tonight, mom. I don't know. I guess time will tell."

"What happened?" I asked.

Hanging his head, he told me of their evening; "The first movie was cool, we really enjoyed it. The second one was a bust. They didn't advertise it but it was a Japanese movie with subtitles and real hokey. We left early and went for burgers and cokes. We took them to the park and after eating, Nate and I began tossing the football around until Katie began throwing a fit."

She said, "Come on guys, we're here on a beautiful starlit night and all you guys want to do is toss that stupid ball to each other. How about we go for a walk or do something else. Please?" With that she walked over to Nate, grabbed his hand and walked off with him in tow, leaving me and Paula there alone.

He continued, "Now Paula is a nice girl but I've never really looked at her as a sex object. She's more like one of the guys. Hell, she knows our plays and keeps our stats and is always there for us, you know mom? Well, anyway, she takes my hand and we start walking the parkway. We were looking at the sky, the way the clouds weaved their patterns hiding then exposing the stars and moon. Out of nowhere, Paula stops and puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. Mom, her kiss went straight to my, um, junk. Then she gently pushed her tongue in my mouth. I didn't know what to do mom. I figured that I should do the same."

"Paula was pressing her crotch to my junk and it was getting harder and she took my hand and slid it under her sweater where I found her bare boob. I thought I was going to cum as her other hand started to trace the outline of my hard shaft."

"Suddenly I heard Katie cry out and I thought she was in danger and I took off running in her direction which was back towards Nate's van. Those two were in the back of the van on the bed he has there. Katie was only in her bra and he was naked, his head buried in her crotch. I grabbed his foot and yanked his ass out of the van and drew back to nail that bastard when Katie grabbed my arm, crying."

She said, "Don't Laurence. It was me. I wanted him. I wanted him to take my virginity. I'm tired of being miss goody two shoes."

I yelled at her, "Do you love him?"

She was holding her hands over her face crying, standing between us and said, "No, he was just convenient. Please don't be mad at me. Please? It wasn't Nate's fault!"

Laurence had tears in his eyes and was wrenching his hands as he said, "Honestly mom, Katie is so beautiful and sexy, I can see how any guy would love to have her. Hell, if I wasn't her brother . . . sorry mom. I shouldn't go there. Anyway, I walked away for a few minutes and when I came back, they were both dressed and Nate drove us home, no one said a word the entire trip."

My son was visibly shaken. I moved to him and held him, not sure if I wanted to go through with my plan or not. He stood and tightly held me, towering above me and as he did, I could feel his manhood expanding and pressing against my stomach. I had to make my move. When we had the house designed, Kevin had a guest apartment built over our garage and that would be the perfect place to accomplish my quest.

As we separated, Laurence looked me up and down and asked, "Mom, how come you're still dressed like that? I thought it was for dad?

Taking his hand, I said as sultry as I could, "Laurence, I need your help tonight, follow me." I led him out the side door and past the pool to the stairs leading up to the garage apartment. Laurence didn't quite understand what was going on. Once inside, I went to the bookshelf stereo and turned on some soft sexy music and began to slowly dance around him. He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

As I unzipped my dress, I could see his jeans tenting with desire. I shrugged my shoulders and my dress fell to the floor, exposing my nipples and shaved pussy. Laurence grabbed his cock; I think he was about to cum. I strutted over to him and said, "How come you're still dressed? Don't you like what you see?"

Laurence stammered saying, "W. . w . . w . . what about dad?"

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers