Shelter in Daddy's Arms Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake and Sierra explore each other the morning after.
3.4k words
4.55
29.4k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bright, late morning sun flooded the room when Jake finally opened his eyes, feeling groggy yet content. A soft, warm figure was nestled up to his side, one arm thrown across his chest and one long leg draped atop his.

Jake's cock stiffened as he became more aware of the body next to his - one that was as familiar as his own and yet brand new. The body of his 18-year-old daughter Sierra. The body of his lover.

It was amazing to see how attuned she was to him already, Jake thought, as she also began to wake up.

"Mmmm... good morning, Daddy," Sierra said as she shifted, lazily rubbing against Jake's side.

"Good morning, baby girl," Jake replied. "Are you... are you okay?"

"I'm amazing, Daddy. Last night was everything I wanted and more. You took such good care of me... when can we do it again?"

Jake smiled, amazed at the gift he'd been given. His daughter was the perfect combination of innocence and lust, and she was giving him her trust and her love.

And at the moment, her subtle movements were giving Jake one hell of a hard-on.

"Soon, baby, I promise. Are you sore today?" he asked as he began stroking Sierra's back. Simple as it was, the casual touch had an affect on her immediately, making it hard for Sierra to answer.

"Um... yes... oh, that feels good... I'm a little sore today, Daddy. But, um, I don't think I'm too sore."

Grinning now, Jake decided to play along. "Too sore for what, baby?"

He watched Sierra's face flush as she bit her lip, clearly doing battle between articulating her desires or preserving her dignity.

"For you to fuck me again, Daddy," she said, burying her face against Jake's chest.

Fuck, he thought, as his cock hardened further. It was so tempting to roll over and shove his cock into his baby's hot, tight pussy again and again, but he was determined to give her some time to recover. He knew he'd be rewarded for his restraint.

Still, he couldn't resist teasing Sierra a bit.

"Oh, did my baby girl like Daddy's dick that much? That she can't even go a few hours without feeling it again?"

Sierra blushed even further, delighting Jake. He did roll over now, shifting Sierra to her back. He pushed the covers down past her waist and gazed at the beauty before him.

Long dark hair cascaded over the pillows and framed her chest. A thin waist flowed out to wide hips that were soft as water. She kept her pubic hair trimmed to a small triangle but shaved her bikini line and lips, Jake had discovered the night before. Wide, clear green eyes - like an old bottle - gazed up at him in love and lust.

Jake settled between her soft thighs and ran his hands up her legs, past her hips until each hand had a bouncy tit overflowing beyond his fingers. He brushed his thumbs over each stiff nipple a few times until Sierra's breathing began to grow labored.

"Do you like that, baby?" Jake's voice had lowered to a near growl. He couldn't believe what a turn-on it was to have his daughter surrender to the pleasure he could give her. She had no idea what was in store for them.

"I like it a lot, Daddy, please don't stop."

Jake smiled at her plea. His baby was already getting desperate and he'd only just begun.

"Never, baby."

Jake leaned down to brush a kiss over one of her nipples, licking all around the peak without actually taking it into his mouth. Her hips started lifting against his as her need grew.

"I love your tits, baby," Jake murmured against the soft swell. "You're so fucking hot, little girl. So sexy."

"Do you really think so, Daddy?" Sierra said, delighted. "That makes me so happy, I want to be sexy for you, your sexy little girl."

She was starting to babble, Jake noticed. He slid a hand down to her pussy, which - holy shit, Jake thought - was nearly dripping wet. He inserted a single finger into her narrow channel, not wanting to cause her any discomfort, and her pussy seized it immediately.

"Oh baby, you really need Daddy to make you cum, don't you?"

Sierra nodded frantically, grinding her pussy onto Jake's hand.

"Yes, Daddy, please, please... make me cum."

He brought his thumb up to make circles around her clit and bent his head back over her tits, alternating the torture on each breast with lazy sucks that only furthered her desire.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, oh, oh, please, Daddy." Sierra's body was writhing on the bed, straining toward her release.

"You beg so nicely, baby," Jake said. "You make Daddy so happy."

Sierra was beyond words. Her face and chest were flushed, her eyes barely open, hips churning, chasing an orgasm that Jake was deliberately withholding.

He decided to take mercy on her. He gently added a second finger, causing Sierra to moan with each thrust of his hand. He increased the pace of his thrusts, making her tits bounce enticingly.

Her cries were growing louder and more frequent and her juices were dripping all over his hand, soaking the bed beneath them. He bent down and caught a rigid nipple between his teeth as pressed his thumb hard against her clit and Sierra came with a scream, clamping down on his fingers and drenching them with her release.

"Daddy, oh fuck, Daddy, you're making me cum!"

As soon as the clenching of her pussy eased Jake pulled his hand away, using the copious moisture to lubricate his cock as he jerked himself off over her stomach. He stroked himself hard and fast, well primed by his daughter's climax.

"Open your mouth, baby, stick out your tongue for Daddy," he pleaded, lifting himself further up on his knees.

"Come closer, Daddy," Sierra asked, grabbing his hips to draw him up her body. Jake moved up to straddle her waist, stroking his cock as he did so. Sierra kept her hands on his hips, which pushed her tits together, and stuck out her tongue as he asked.

Jake's hand was a blur over his cock, rapidly approaching his climax, when Sierra moved one delicate hand down to cup his balls. He gritted his teeth and came hard, spurting all over her tits and face. One large burst landed right on her tongue, which Sierra instinctively kept out to catch as much as possible.

When Jake was finished she swallowed what he'd given her.

"You taste good, Daddy," she said with a smile. She put her hands on her tits and massaged the rest of his cum into her skin.

Jake stifled a groan. Watching his little girl swallow some of his cum and like it gave him such a thrill. At this rate they'd never make it out of bed.

"You can have more any time you want, baby," he said with a wink. "Now, how about we jump in the shower and then we head downstairs and have brunch?"

Sierra giggled. "I guess we slept right past breakfast, huh? We were a little exhausted, I suppose."

"At this rate you're going to wear me out, baby."

"Mmm, I hope not, Daddy!"

In the shower Jake took his time soaping up every inch of Sierra's supple skin. He refused to let her do anything, even washing and conditioning her hair himself.

They kissed like horny teenagers and before long Sierra was panting and straddling one of Jake's legs. He used his fingertips only to make her cum this time, rubbing her clit with alternating speeds and pressure until she broke, moaning loudly in the steamy room.

"Fuck yeah, baby, cum for Daddy. Let Daddy make you feel good."

"You make me feel incredible, Daddy. I'm the luckiest girl in the world!"

Jake pulled them out of the shower before all of the hot water ran out and dried every inch of Sierra's skin before repeating the process with lotion.

"Wow, Daddy, I feel so spoiled!"

Jake paused, hesitant to scare her off, but something in his face tipped Sierra off.

"Daddy? What is it?"

"Let's go downstairs, baby, and we can talk about it while we eat."

"Sure, Daddy. Anything you want."

Jake appreciated her easy acquiescence in more ways than one. He pulled on a pair of boxers and handed Sierra one of his T-shirts to wear. When she started to reach for her panties, he stopped her.

"No, baby. No more panties."

"At all, Daddy?"

"Not unless I tell you, baby."

Sierra's eyes darkened as she took in Jake's words. "Yes, Daddy."

In the kitchen Jake had her sit on the countertop, legs spread, as he made waffles. Every so often he would stop in front of her for a kiss, sometimes pinching her nipples through the cotton, sometimes thrusting a finger or two into her still-wet pussy. They didn't speak as the tension rose, until they sat down at the kitchen table with a stack of waffles between them.

"Sierra," Jake began, "this might be an awkward topic, but after everything we've done last night and this morning I think you'll be okay."

"I trust you, Daddy," Sierra said, laying her hand on top of Jake's. He turned his hand over to link with hers before he continued on.

"When your mother and I first started dating and even through the first few years of our marriage we had certain... proclivities... in and out of the bedroom that went together very well. We weren't into BDSM specifically but she was more submissive and I was more dominant. She trusted me to take care of her, provide for her, but somewhere along the way that stopped and she would never admit to me why things changed. I loved her so much that it wasn't a dealbreaker, but I've felt like I had to lock part of myself away since then."

"Oh, Daddy, that's horrible!"

Jake gripped Sierra's hand a little tighter and met her gaze straight on.

"Last night and this morning, with you, is the most I've felt like me in fifteen years," Jake admitted.

With his admission Sierra got up out of her chair and went to embrace her father. Jake pushed back from the table slightly to make room for her and she sat on his lap. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Jake muttered something about the food getting cold and Sierra went back to her own seat. Neither spoke until the food was gone.

"Daddy?" Sierra asked timidly.

"Yes baby?"

Sierra waited until he lifted his eyes to hers once again.

"I want to be yours, Daddy, whatever that means. Whatever you want or need, I want to be the one to give it to you."

Jake closed his eyes briefly, once again humbled by her love and trust.

"Oh, baby, that makes me such a happy man," he said. "You're being such a good girl for your Daddy... and good girls deserve a reward."

Sierra flushed with fresh arousal. "Like what, Daddy?"

"Get up on the table in front of me."

Sierra recognized the tone of his voice from the night before and her pussy clenched. The deep baritone, the utter authority in his words, was so damn hot. Sierra couldn't imagine how her mother ever resisted that voice.

She stood and quickly took their plates over to the sink. She was about to climb onto the table when Jake stopped her.

"Lose the shirt."

She gripped the hem with trembling hands and pulled it over her head slowly. She heard Jake groan slightly and smiled, flattered that her daddy found her so attractive.

"Sit in front of me, baby. Spread your legs and put your feet up on the table," Jake commanded.

Once Sierra was in place Jake put his hand up to her neck. He lightly squeeze her throat and smiled when her eyes widened.

"That'll be something to look forward to," Jake said. He moved his hand down to the middle of her chest and pressed. "Lay back now, sweetheart."

As soon as her back touched the table Sierra felt Jake's mouth on her pussy. He left no part of her untouched, licking her lips, thrusting his tongue inside her opening, suctioning his lips to her clit. He used his fingers to open her further, moving his tongue up and down to catch every drop of her wetness.

Sierra didn't know what was happening, how it was so easy for him to get her so close so quickly.

"Daddy, you're gonna make me cum already!"

Jake hummed his approval against her clit, sending her even closer to her third orgasm of the morning. He put a finger in her pussy, coating it in her cream, before lowering it to her asshole. He pressed lightly, testing to see what she would allow, and pressing harder when she simply moaned in pleasure.

"Oh God, Daddy, that's so hot. I'm so close!"

He breached her sphincter with his finger and went back to sucking on her clit.

"Please, Daddy, I need you inside me," she begged.

Jake reached for one of her hands. "Hold yourself open for me, baby."

Once he had her hands positioned to hold her lips open, just as he wanted, he used his free hand to thrust two fingers inside her wet cunt.

"Is that what Daddy's little slut needed?" he asked.

There was a beat of silence where Sierra's pussy clenched and coated his fingers with more lubrication before she answered verbally.

"Oh, yes Daddy, give it to your little slut good."

Jake alternated thrusting in and out of her pussy with the thrusts of the finger in her ass. He covered her clit with his mouth again and softly grazed the swollen nub with his teeth.

Sierra screamed loud enough to wake the dead, or at the very least the neighbors, but Jake didn't care. He'd never felt more like a man than when he made his daughter scream.

It was all he could do not to beat his chest like Tarzan.

Once she'd come back down he withdrew his hands. He lifted the one that had been in her pussy to her mouth.

"Suck your cream off my fingers like the good little slut that you are."

Sierra obeyed, moaning at the taste of herself.

"Do you like how you taste, baby?"

"I do, Daddy... I like it a lot."

"Watching you lick yourself off of my fingers is such a damn turn-on, baby. I can't wait to watch you lick yourself off of Daddy's dick very soon."

"Mmm yes, Daddy, I want that so much!"

Jake pulled back, wishing he had a camera to capture this view: his naked daughter, with a body like a goddamn centerfold, spread out across their family's kitchen table after coming all over his hand. Jake bent to retrieve the shirt she'd been wearing and arranged it on the hard tile at his feet.

"Take my hand, baby, let Daddy help you down."

Sierra was more than a little shaky after coming so many times in such a short span and was grateful for the assistance. It was just one more way her daddy showed her his love. She stood in front of him, staring down at the thick erection straining the front of his boxers. There was a small wet spot where he was leaking precum and Sierra licked her lips.

"Kneel on the shirt."

Sierra gracefully sank down to her knees, touched at the small gesture of the shirt on the hard floor. She looked up at her daddy, ready for his next command.

"Take it out. Lick the tip but don't use your hands yet."

She pulled his waistband out and down around his swollen length. His cock bobbed in front of her face, long and hard. Sierra took advantage of the opportunity to get up close with her father's cock.

It was beautifully formed, at least seven inches long and had to be at least two inches thick. She couldn't wait to get her hand on it but for now she moved towards the head, which was wide and looked so soft. She stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of it to the wet slit in the middle. Jake moaned softly. Sierra did it again and again. Jake moaned and threaded his hands through her hair. Sierra surprised him by sucking him hard and deep without warning.

"Fuck, baby girl, your mouth is so fucking good."

She wanted to acknowledge his remark but didn't want to take her mouth off of him so she just sucked harder, earning her another moan and garbled praise. She thought back to this morning and how much he liked it when she'd played with his balls so she slid her hands up his legs until she cupped the heavy sack.

"Baby, that's... fuck, that's good. You're being such a good little cocksucker for Daddy."

The praise brought Sierra so much pleasure that she moaned and the subtle vibrations almost caused Jake to erupt on the spot.

"Hold still, baby... Let Daddy fuck your face."

Sierra froze. Yes... she wanted that too. She lifted her eyes to meet Jake's and, with her mouth stuffed full of his cock, nodded slightly.

"Baby... you're everything I could want in a lover... in a partner. You're making Daddy so happy," Jake said, love shining through his gaze and infused into every word.

Sierra's mouth was too full to smile but he could see the joy in her eyes. Holding her head steady Jake began to thrust in and out, taking care to ease his length into her slowly. She sucked him on each back stroke, making his eyes nearly cross at how damn good it felt.

She was taking his cock like a fuckin' champ, Jake thought. He began to move a little faster, a little harder, and she accepted it all like she'd been sucking his cock for years.

"Baby... I'm so close. Are you gonna swallow it all for Daddy?"

She blinked slowly to indicate yes.

"Every drop?"

Another slow blink.

"Here it comes baby, Daddy's gonna cum down your throat. Fuck, baby, that's it, take it all!"

Sierra swallowed and swallowed. It seemed like Jake had a pint's worth of cum saved up for her and she wanted every ounce.

When he was done she gently sucked his dick clean, making him throb. Were they ever going to get enough of each other? Jake hoped the answer to that was a big hell no.

He helped her up off the floor and for a moment they just stood there, gazing into each other's eyes, marveling at their mutual luck.

Jake opened his arms and Sierra smiled before stepping into his embrace.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Daddy."

Jake swept her into his arms. "I think you could use a nap, baby girl." He carried her up the steps and turned into Sierra's room, surprising her.

"Why am I sleeping in here, Daddy?"

"I need to change the sheets on our bed, baby."

"Our bed, Daddy?"

Jake paused tucking Sierra in for a moment and reached for her hand.

"Baby, I think what we have is special and I don't want to ever let you go. I want you to move into my room with me and be with me. Be my lover, my partner, my girlfriend — whatever you want to call yourself. Just be mine."

Sierra squealed and threw her arms around Jake's neck.

"Oh, yes, Daddy!! I want that more than anything!"

"Then trust me, baby. I will make everything right."

"I do trust you, Daddy. I trust you with all of my heart."

Jake placed a soft kiss on Sierra's lips. It wasn't an overture, it was just a gentle gesture of his love. She must have known that's what it was because she didn't open her mouth, she just returned the soft pressure of his lips on hers.

Jake pulled back as he stood up.

"Come downstairs when you wake up, baby. I want you to put on something like what you had on last night, but no panties."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Sweet dreams, baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too Daddy!"

Jake softly closed Sierra's door and went downstairs to call his wife. It was time to ask for a divorce.