Shelter in Daddy's Arms Pt. 03

Story Info
Jake and Sierra make plans and play.
2.7k words
4.61
13.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the finale -- thank you for being patient! I hope it was worth the wait :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, Jake's wife didn't contest the divorce. She'd met someone as well (although Jake let her believe she was the only one who had moved on) and they agreed it would be fair to split everything 50-50. Even amicable splits take time, and so six months had passed since he'd made the call to end his marriage.

They'd had to liquidate all of their assets to make the split and it couldn't be avoided any longer -- it was time to sell the house.

Jake knew he had to discuss it with his daughter -- and lover -- Sierra. He decided to bring it up one night as they were finishing dinner.

"Baby, there's something we need to talk about."

"What's up, Daddy?"

"I talked to your mom a couple of days ago."

Sierra's beautiful face hardened. "What the hell does she want? She hasn't decided to contest the divorce, has she?"

"No, baby, nothing like that. It's just that we've decided to split everything evenly and that means... I need to put the house up for sale."

Sierra visibly relaxed. "Oh, is that all?"

"You're not mad?"

"No, did you think I'd be?"

Josh thought about it. "Yeah, I guess so. I thought you were pretty attached to this house."

"My home is with you, Daddy. Wherever you are, that's where I want to be."

Jake felt his heart clutch a little. Until his relationship with Sierra had changed, he hadn't realized how long he'd been just going through the motions in his marriage.

From his conversations with Emily he'd gathered that she'd likely been faking it longer than he had -- and had likely strayed first.

Neither had wanted to admit it but once Sierra had left for school it was obvious there was no reason to stay together any longer. Jake had started to give up on the idea of being happy and in love again. That all changed when his daughter came home to quarantine while Emily quarantined elsewhere.

In Sierra, Jake had found a partner, a best friend, a confidant, and the hottest little submissive slut on the planet.

Since Emily hadn't been home in a couple of months, Jake and Sierra were free to live their home lives as they pleased.

Sierra kept her clothes in her room, just in case Emily came home suddenly, but she slept in Jake's bed every night. Emily had taken Sierra to get an IUD before she went off to college, so they'd never needed to bother with condoms.

The fantasy has crossed his mind a couple of times that it'd be so hot to fuck Sierra while pregnant with his baby, but everything else she did made him hot so if this was one fantasy they didn't cross off -- now or ever -- he'd still consider himself the luckiest man ever.

He dumped loads in his daughter multiple times a day, every day, and she only begged for more. Not only that, but she ceded power to him in and out of bed.

No, he wasn't going to utter a single complaint.

"I feel the same way, Sierra. I love you."

Sierra started to get out of her seat.

"No, baby, stay there. If you come over here I know what'll happen next."

"What do you mean, Daddy?" Sierra said, with a twinkle in her eye that belied her playacting. Dessert in their house usually meant fucking on the couch, or Jake eating Sierra out on the dining room table if they were feeling particularly impatient.

"Nice try, honey. We need to talk about what selling the house means, and what comes next."

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Obviously we'll need to get a new house. The thing is, though, that we could get a new house anywhere."

Sierra's eyes lit up. "Really? We could just go anywhere?"

"We could, baby. We could move closer to school, since at some point you'll need to go back for classes in-person. And I can work anywhere."

"Well... what if I transferred somewhere else?"

Jake was surprised. "I thought you liked your school?"

"I did, but I didn't love it. And if we moved somewhere completely new, things could be... different."

"Different how?"

Sierra bit her lip and started playing with a lock of her long hair. Suddenly she looked like a young, shy 19-year-old. It made Jake want to do dirty, dirty things to her. He knew they needed to wrap this up soon. He stood up, pushing his chair back from the table at the same time.

He held out his hand to Sierra. "Baby girl, come with me."

Sierra immediately stood. She'd heard her Daddy's Dom voice enough to recognize it instantly. She put her hand in his. "Yes, Daddy."

Jake led her to his overstuffed recliner. He sat and encouraged her to straddle his legs and sit on his lap. Her breathing changed as he put his hands on her hips and started massaging with his thumbs.

"Now, tell Daddy what you're thinking."

"Well..." she started.

"Look at me."

She took a breath and raised her gaze to his. "Daddy, if we moved somewhere far away, where no one knew us or could recognize us, we could be together. Publicly."

"Then that's what we'll do," Jake said.

"Really?? Oh, Daddy, you've made me so happy!" Sierra flung her arms around Jake's neck.

"Baby, I'm in love with you. I want nothing more than to have you by my side every day."

"Daddy... I love you so much."

"You're also smarter than your old man, because I hadn't thought of it yet. And so brave for telling me what you wanted. And brave girls deserve rewards, don't they?"

Sierra immediately felt her pussy damped. They could hammer out the where, when, and how later. It was time to play.

"I deserve a reward if you say I do, Daddy."

Jake nearly groaned aloud. What a good little submissive she'd become in such a short time.

"Do you want to play a game with Daddy?"

Sierra's heart started pounding. This was new. "Absolutely, Daddy."

"I want you to get up, and act like you're sneaking in. You went out on a date and broke curfew and you're hoping I went to bed already."

Sierra jumped up. "Okay, Daddy!!"

She passed by the laundry room on her way to the garage door and had an idea. She took off her panties and put her shorts back on, and then turned around to tiptoe "back in."

Jake was sitting on the couch in the dark, waiting for Sierra to come back in and start the game. When he saw her shape moving stealthily through the room, he turned the lamp next to him on.

"Sierra. Do you know what time it is?"

"Oh, hi Daddy! Um, no, my phone died... so I couldn't call you."

"Where is your phone, Sierra?"

"Oh, I must have left it in the car."

"STOP LYING to me. You didn't take your car tonight."

Sierra was surprised at the thrill she felt when Jake raised his voice. This was going to be fun, she thought.

"Daddy, I'm so sorry, I'm just a little flustered from rushing home."

"Or are you flustered from your date?" Jake demanded.

"No, Daddy, nothing happened on the date. We just lost track of time."

"Come here, Sierra."

She approached the couch on shaky legs. She couldn't wait to see what he'd do next.

"You know the punishment for breaking curfew, Sierra."

"Um, yes, right, the punishment." Sierra had no clue. She'd never actually broken curfew.

"Lie facedown across my lap, baby girl."

She immediately became soaking wet. She loved being spanked by her daddy.

She got in position across his lap. Oh. She wasn't the only one excited by what was about to happen next. She could feel Jake's cock hardening under her and wriggled a little bit to settle it between her legs.

"No moving, slut," Jake commanded. "You've earned fifteen slaps for your disobedience and another five for lying to me."

Oof, twenty? Sierra knew better than to protest. "Yes, thank you Daddy."

"Good girl. Now count them out for me."

He brought his hand down sharply, striking her right butt cheek.

"One, Daddy."

He kept going, alternating sides and intensity. He paused at ten.

"We need to make sure you've really learned your lesson, Sierra."

"Okay, Daddy."

"I'm going to take your shorts off, baby. I don't want to hurt you, but I need you to take your punishment like the good girl I know you can be."

Sierra just nodded. Finally. She had honestly expected him to take them off immediately and was relieved they were getting to the good part.

Jake lowered her shorts, exposing her large, round ass. Her large, round, bare ass.

Oh yes, his daughter was a smart one, he thought. He knew what game she was playing and where to take things next.

"SIERRA MAE SIEGEL. Where are your panties??"

"Um, I didn't have any on tonight, Daddy."

"You little slut. Did you lie to me about your date, too? Are you even still a virgin"

"No, Daddy, I didn't lie. Nothing happened, I'm still a virgin."

"I don't believe you. Sluts like you can't be trusted. I'm going to have to check for myself."

Oh, god, Sierra thought. Do it, do it.

"Um, no, please don't Daddy."

"That's not your call, slut." Jake snarled as he ran his fingers down the cleft of her ass. Fuck, he was hard. He could feel himself leaking in his jeans.

"Sierra, you're dripping. Figures a slut like you would like this."

She felt her pussy throb every time her father called her a slut. She was so, so close. It would take so little to make her cum.

"I can't help it, Daddy. I'm sorry..."

"Once again I don't believe you."

Jake reached her hole and thrust two fingers deep without warning.

Sierra let out a loud moan. Fuck, his fingers felt good.

"SLUT. You're no virgin. You'd just give it up to some random high school asshole, huh?"

Jake started thrusting his fingers in and out as he continued his rant. He could tell Sierra was beyond words, but he wasn't going to let her cum on his fingers.

He pulled out as her mewls were growing louder and closer together.

"No, Daddy, please, why did you stop??"

"If you'll let some pimple-faced prick get in your pants then you need to be taught a lesson."

Please, do it, Sierra thought. She needed him inside her, now.

"No, Daddy, please don't..."

Jake hauled her up and off the couch. He sat her on the edge of the coffee table and stripped her shorts off the rest of the way.

"Take your shirt off, slut. Let Daddy see those tits."

Sierra didn't hesitate.

"Fuck yeah, little girl, you've got an amazing rack."

Jake reached out and squeezed her tits, then pinched her nipples hard, just the way she liked. She let out a high-pitched moan.

"Oh yeah, you're a slut all right. You're enjoying the hell out of this."

Jake pushed her gently back to lay flat on the coffee table. He stood and stripped off his T-shirt, and then his jeans. His cock was so hard it hurt, and the head was red and throbbing.

He knelt again and put an arm under each of her legs, spreading her further and moving her ass off of the edge of the coffee table.

"Now you're going to get the rest of your punishment, slut."

"Please, Daddy, please..." Sierra said. She was beyond the game now.

Jake positioned his cock and thrust hard. She was so wet, so ready, she was able to take almost all of him on the first thrust.

Sierra's back bowed up off the coffee table as if possessed. She was, in a way, as a massive orgasm tore through her body, controlling her movements.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good when you cum on Daddy's cock. You take me so well, Sierra."

Sierra's scream trailed off into a groan as she came down from the high of the orgasm. Jake was pounding away at her pussy, forcing himself the rest of the way in. He wasn't sure he'd ever been this hard, or that Sierra had ever been this wet. Just further proof that they were soulmates.

And yet, the illicit nature of their relationship heightened the thrill of their joining every time -- so it wasn't only their deep connection that fueled their love.

Jake moved one of her legs to his shoulder to free his hand. He wanted to make her cum again before he unloaded deep against her cervix.

He placed his thumb on her clitoris and started massaging. That got Sierra's attention, fast.

"Oh, oh, Daddy! You're going to make me cum again!"

"That's the idea, baby."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm so close."

"Do it, Sierra. Cum for your Daddy."

Sierra let out a guttural moan as the orgasm washed over her. It wasn't as intense has her first but it was longer and she could feel the pleasure in every cell.

"Daddy's gonna cum, baby."

"Daddy... can you cum in me and on me?"

"Fuck, baby, you're so perfect. Daddy will try."

Jake kept slamming home, giving it to his baby girl as hard as he could. Watching her writhe on the coffee table as she took his cock so beautifully was too much for him to handle and his orgasm shot from his balls through his cock.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck, Sierra. Daddy's cumming."

He let the first rope of cum paint her inner walls before he pulled free and sprayed his semen on her face, tits, and mound.

"Oh, Daddy, that was so hot," she said.

Jake was still trying to catch his breath. She reached up to her face and wiped his cum off with her fingers, only to lick her fingers clean.

"Baby... THAT is fucking hot."

"Mmmm, good. I just want to please you, Daddy."

"Don't ever doubt that you do, Sierra."

He reached down and lifted her into his arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around his as he carried her to their room.

He set her down on her feet when they reached the bedroom.

"Baby, this isn't how I wanted to do it, so I'll make that up to you later."

"What is it, Daddy?"

Jake knelt at her feet. "Sierra Mae, will you be my wife?"

"Oh, DADDY! Yes!" Sierra launched herself into his arms as he stood. He caught her and spun her around.

"I know we'll never be able to legally marry, but I want you to wear my ring and I want to tell the world you're mine."

"I've always been yours, Daddy. And this way I don't even have to change my last name," Sierra said with a wink.

Jake laughed. "Like I said, baby, you're smarter than me."

He pulled her into his embrace and their lips met, not in a torrent of passion but in a warm clasp of contentment.

"What do we do now, Daddy?"

"Well, right now we hop in the shower, where I'll probably fuck you again. And then... then we live happily ever after I guess."

"I'd love nothing more."

---

Jake sold the house for five times what he bought it for, and had plenty of money left over even after splitting it with his ex. She sent Sierra a letter after the divorced was finalized, saying she was sorry but she wanted to make a new start with the true love of her life and she likely wouldn't have any contact with her daughter going forward.

That was just fine with Sierra, who knew that she could never hide the romantic love she felt for Jake if she had to be around her mother for any length of time. She would miss her... but she loved her father more.

And as luck would have it, she'd transferred to a school with an entirely remote-only option. Jake used the money from the sale of the house to buy a piece of land in the mountains and he and Sierra designed and built their dream house -- complete with a sexy playroom where they could explore the bonds of their relationship nightly.

And after Sierra graduated -- with honors -- they were free to travel wherever they liked. It was as Jake decreed the night he asked her to live as his wife in spirit, if not in the eyes of the state. They fucked, and then they lived happily ever after.

THE END.