Sheltered Boy Goes to College

Story Info
A sheltered boy from middle America gets a culture shock.
1.5k words
4
1.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is the first story I've written in a long time, its probably a little rough.**

My mother drove me to the dorms for my first day at college. It had taken some real convincing on my part for them to allow me to go to a school so far away from their protective biblical bubble. The long drive from our rural town towards civilization was uneventful enough, but I could tell as we started getting properly into the college town that she was starting to have second thoughts.

The signs of college aged debauchery were rampant. Groups of Men and women walked down the side walk openly drinking. House parties, kegs and beer bongs were all around. As we pulled up to a stoplight, we noticed the house on the corner. A stained bed sheet had been hung up over the front window, with the words 'Honk 4 Tits' written in red spray paint. A group of scantily dressed girls sat on the porch drinking cans of beer and leering at passing cars. I dutifully averted my eyes as my mother looked faint.

The boys in the truck behind us started to lay on their horn and I could feel myself starting to sweat. Thankfully the light changed, but I managed to catch a glimpse of the group's breasts on display. One of the girls was staring right at me with a wicked grin. I immediately went back to staring straight forward.

We arrived at the dorms, parents and kids milled around moving their belongings into the dorms. I was staying in Bender hall, which was where all of the biochem and premed students stayed. While I had told my parents that my ambition was to become a doctor, I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my life other than get away from the stifling mundanity of my small town life. Oh and have sex.

My one all consuming desire was to have sex and the sooner the better. Girls were not interested in me, I was short 5'4'' in my shoes. I was thinking, barely 115 lbs, and I was oddly pear shaped for a man, large hips and legs with an emaciated upper body. I was frequently mistaken for someone much younger with my soft boyish features. I had light blond hair and bright blue eyes. If anyone noticed me at all it was to make fun of me for being a "little German boy". My self confidence was not great. I had never kissed a girl let alone had sex.

It looked like all the girls moving into the dorms were trying to outdo each other in how provocatively they could dress. A tall fit blond, wearing sandals and a short cropped t-shirt, her butt cheeks spilled out of short shorts.One girl was simply walking around in her bikini, with no pool in sight. Many were wearing skin tight yoga pants and a sports bra. I was finding it hard not to stare, I'd never encountered anyone dressed like this before in my conservative town.

My mother looked horrified at all of these slightly dressed young women. I tried to focus on the task at hand, I had waited my whole life for this moment, I only had to maintain it for another hour or so and I would be free for the first time in my life. "Do you see the state of these young women?!" My mother said disdainfully.

"Oh, I hadn't noticed, they are all dressed like sinners." I agreed, pretending to see them for the first time.

"Of course, you're a good boy, Adam, I don't have to worry about you... right."

"Yes, mother, I'm just here for an education." Maybe I should change my major to theater.

"You know there's going to be a lot of temptations, just remember everything your father and I taught you."

"I will, mother, I won't let anything distract me."

We started to gather my things and move them into the dorm, I checked in at the service desk and they handed me my key. My room was at the end of the hall on the first floor. We hucked my stuff to the door and found it locked. I opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of a young brunette vigorously sucking and stroking a thick black cock.

She was wearing a cheerleader uniform and had the shirt pulled up over her ample breasts. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist and with one hand she was stroking the cock and with the other she was rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed as she furiously worked both hands.

The man that the cock belonged to was clearly an athlete. He was 6'4" and at least 250 lbs of hard muscle. He had wide features and his hair was cropped close.he had his shirt pulled up over his head and naked from there down. He had his hand on the back of her head and was guiding her head back and forth. He looked up at the sound of the door opening. "Oh shiii..." he said as his eyes started to roll back in his head.

I stopped and stared for a full second as my mom walked into me holding a box. "What are you doing..." she asked as came around me just in time to see huge ropes of cum landing all over the girl's face and clothes as the man pulled his sizable cock out of the girl's mouth.

My mom started screaming. The girl finally looked around and she started screaming, and scrambled to replace her clothes. The man was still holding a quivering penis with a satisfied expression. "S sorry..." I said sheepishly, closing the door.

From inside the room you could here shouting and commotion "what the fuck!?" She screamed "you said you didn't have a roommate."

"I'm sorry ba..."

A loud smack was heard through the door. Moments later the door opened again, and the cheerleader, still covered in cum ran out the door and down the hall not making eye contact with anyone as she ran. Heads were poking out of every door now to see what the commotion was about. Everyone was staring now at my mother and I. It was only then that I noticed I had a throbbing erection.

The black man, also left wearing basketball shorts and a school t shirt. "I'ma let y'all get moved in." He mumbled, also not making eye contact as he slunk down the hallway.

My mother and I looked at each other. She had a horrified expression on her face, she looked like she had aged 10 years in the span of a few moments. We moved the rest of my belongings in silence.

When everything was moved in an awkward cloud hung over the room. My mother and I had never been particularly close. I sensed that the occasion called for some display of sentimentality. There was no way to address the incident that had just occurred. "Well..." I said.

My mother burst into tears and grabbed me in a crushing hug. "My little boy!" She wailed.

I lightly patted her back "it's okay, mom" I said "I'll uh call you guys... every week."

She kept sobbing. "Promise me..." she said through tears, "promise me"

"Anything mom."

"Promise me you won't believe the liberal propaganda."

Of all the things.

"You don't have to worry, mommy. I'm not gullible like a liberal."

"Of course you're not, you're a smart boy, I love you."

"I love you too mom."

She hugged me again and kissed my cheek. At long last she left and closed the door behind her. I let out a sigh of relief and sat down in my chair. My room was a simple dorm. It was maybe 20' by 20' with two beds on each side, a small desk and a sliding closet on each side of the door. My roommates side looked well lived in. He had clothes, papers and food wrappers strewn all over his side of the room.

I noticed a large wet spot on the carpet floor where my roommates cum had landed. It smelled like cum and sweat in the room. Then I noticed something else. Wadded up by my roommate's bed was a piece of pink fabric. I picked it up. It was a woman's thong panties. It was sheer fabric with lacy trim around the edges. It was still wet from when she was wearing them.

I sat back down on the bed and pulled out my cock, it was rock hard. I started stroking with one hand, the panties in the other, imagining the scene from earlier. The way the cheerleader was feeling herself, the way she was sucking that huge cock. It didn't take long before I started getting close. Right as I was about to cum I heard the sound of a key being put into the lock.