Raw

Story Info
Josh, a trans man, takes a detour and discovers a gloryhole.
2.6k words
4.73
12k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexytype
sexytype
33 Followers

Author's note: Character is a trans man and over 18. Words like "pussy" and "cunt" are used to describe the character's genitals. If you don't like that kind of language, this story probably isn't for you. Otherwise, please enjoy.

- - - - -

Josh had been fantasising about it for months on and off when the opportunity to play it out practically landed in his lap. He had just finished his first day at a new job, and his commute to and from work required traversing the unfamiliar public transport routes of the city. He found himself frustrated after running for and still missing his last connecting train, and it was getting late. He had around an hour and a half to kill while he waited for the next train.

His phone was almost out of charge, and he needed to use the restroom. All of the train station restrooms had been locked already, so Josh wandered out of the station and back onto the main road. He was sure there was a bus station nearby, maybe he could relieve himself there. He walked up the main road, which was getting quiet at this time as it was the start of the week, and eventually found the bus station.

He wandered inside only to find the toilets were out of order. Annoyed, he strolled back outside to see if he could get any directions to a restroom from maps before his phone shut off, as he wasn't very familiar with this city. The maps app pinged a restroom only a few minutes walk from the bus station, and Josh set off at a fast pace.

He sighed in relief when he found it to be still operational and open. It was a dingy old building, part of a derelict market. There was a signpost that said the old market stalls would be knocked down in the coming months, along with the building, and a public garden was to be put in its place. Josh hurried inside, barely noticing another man shuffling in behind him. Josh tried a few stalls, and all but the very last had no lock on the door. He hated this about public toilets, but resigned himself to the last stall. The lock took a few attempts to finally secure him inside. He huffed and undid his trousers before he hovered over the seat -- no chance he was letting his bare skin touch the yellowing toilet seat.

As he was pissing, he noticed to his right there was a hole in the wall separating the two stalls, about the size of a fist. The rough edges of the hole had been taped over with a couple of layers of thick duct tape. And Immedietly Josh realised what this hole was meant for. He stared in disbelief, hoping no one would decide to use the stall directly next to his. At the same time he had this thought, he heard someone go into the stall. Josh almost froze. He could see glimpses through the hole as it was almost level with his head as he hovered over the toilet seat and tried to finish his piss as quietly as possible.

The man in the next stall shuffled around. Josh tried to look away as he reached for toilet paper to wipe himself. He was just about to stand and pull up his trousers when he heard the sound of a belt buckle from the stall next to him. A light knock on the thin wall that separated the two men. And not a second later, a soft cock was pushed through the hole. Josh couldn't believe what he was seeing. He watched it, frozen for what felt like a long time but which must have only been a few seconds, as the cock in front of him slowly started to stiffen.

Still with his trousers down, Josh felt something in his core. All of the memories of his imagined fantasies rushed back into his head at once. His pussy throbbed, even as he stared at this strange cock like a deer in headlights. He breathed hard all of a sudden and shuffled around to do up his pants, not taking his eyes of the cock for a moment. It seemed to twitch as the soft shuffling noise of Josh doing up his trousers echoed through the quiet room.

Josh was all of a sudden so turned on. His hand reached out of its own accord to touch the cock which practically jumped as he did so. He heard a moan from the stall next door. Josh felt the warmth of a complete stranger in his hand, and slowly, tentatively, began to rub along the stiffening cock. His mouth gaped as he looked down at it, almost hypnotised by the cock as it grew bigger and harder in his hand. It didn't take much for the man on the other side to be fully erect, making Josh's hand look noticeably smaller. It must have been at least 7 or 8 inches, all of it pushed through the hole. It had a fat, bulbous pink head. Uncut. It was girthy, and thicker towards the base. Josh could feel his pussy throbbing with each new sensation of this stranger against his hand.

"Fuck, you gonna suck it or what?" The man on the other side asked breathlessly, seemingly completely unaware of Josh's inexperience and trepidation. Still, his words worked like a demand more than a question. Josh opened his mouth to respond, but not words came out. Instead, he took a deep breath and kneeled on the dirty floor. The man's cock was right in his face, and no doubt he could feel Josh's nervous, hot breath on his skin.

Josh opened his mouth, which he suddenly realised had been salivating, and took the head of this total stranger's cock into his mouth. He felt a jolt through his body as he did so, which culminated in his pussy. He'd never experienced anything so utterly arousing, and he hadn't even touched himself, completely clothed as he was. Josh's mouth took to the stranger's cock with surprising ease. He sucked on the head, tasting the salty tang of sweat and precum, and lathed the underside of the cock with his tongue as he worked more and more into his mouth.

He found himself moaning, and heard a breathy moan from the man who's cock he was sucking. The man started to move his cock just a bit, pushing it in and out of Josh's wanting mouth. Josh liked this. He closed his eyes and sucked and tongued on the cock and began trying to take more and more of it into his mouth. He was about halfway down the shaft when the man jutted suddenly into the back of his mouth, making Josh gag and splutter.

"Oh fuck, sorry," the man grunted, "you feel too good!" He stilled again and let Josh take the cock at his own pace, which allowed a little more cock in his mouth each pass of his lips down the shaft. Josh couldn't help his little moans that were escaping, he was so turned on. He fumbled to undo his trousers so he could push a hand inside his underwear as he sucked and sucked. He found his pussy practically drenched, and he wanted desperately to rub his pussy and little cock as he sucked on this man.

Without wanting to, he had to release the cock from his mouth so he could stand and then frantically push down his trousers to his ankles -- he wasn't about to take his shoes off in here -- so he could access his pussy. The man obviously noticed the absence of Josh's hot, wet mouth on his cock and heard the movement and the shuffling of fabric. "You getting undressed in there?" The man chuckled, his cock hard and still jutting through the hole.

"Y-yeah," Josh didn't even know why he felt the need to answer the man.

"Good boy," the man said, his cock twitching. Josh knelt down again to take the stranger's cock back into his mouth. Now that he could freely touch himself, Josh quickly had his fingers sticky with his own sex juices. He slipped a couple of his fingers into his sopping pussy, moaning around the cock in his mouth as the sound of his fingers working in and out of his wet pussy almost seemed to echo inside the restroom. "You like my cock?" The stranger asked.

"Mhm," Josh moaned, not wanting to take the cock out of his mouth.

"Do whatever you want with it," the man invited him.

Josh's pussy throbbed hearing those words. His fingers inside him stilled, and he realised what he was about to do. He released the stranger's cock from his mouth once again, and stood up, breathing heavy, nervous with excitement. He turned around and spread his legs a little, grasping the total's stranger's bare cock with a hand that trembled slightly. He'd thought about this so many times. He leaned back and bent over a little and guided the anonymous cock to glide along his wet slit. He shuddered at how good it felt. "Oh fuck," the man groaned, somehow pushing his cock even further through the hole. His cockhead bumped against Josh's hard little nub of a dick, and twitched.

Josh breathed hard, and rubbed the head of the man's cock up and down his pussy, stopping for a moment at his soaking wet entrance each time. He bit his lip and let his body do what it wanted to, he leaned back as the tip of the man's cock pushed through his folds and into his little pussy. "Ohh," Josh couldn't contain himself, moaning as his cunt was breached by the raw, fat head of a complete stranger's dick. "Mhm, that hole of yours feels so good," the man said, pulling out just a little and then pushing himself back in again. He knew what he was doing.

Josh had let go of the cock to brace himself, so he could focus completely on the feeling of being stretched raw between his legs. The man would withdraw his cock just a little, then push it back in, and Josh would lean back more and more each time to get that cock back inside him, unconsciously taking more and more raw dick into his cunt with each stroke. Within a couple of minutes, Josh was slowly fucking himself on the head of the stranger's bare cock. Then a bit more of the shaft went inside him. Then a little more, until he seemed to lose himself and was sliding up and down on half of man's big raw cock.

Josh's moans grew louder. He seemed to have forgotten where he was, with his hands against the other side of the interior of the wall, his pussy drooling around the cock invading it, his eyes closed, mouth open, spit dribbling from his mouth. He felt so full as he continued to slowly bob his tight pussy up and down on the man's cock, yet he found each time he pushed back, there was more cock to slip inside him. The man fumbled around on the other side of the hole and managed to push his balls through the hole as well, giving Josh even more access to cock. Josh panted and looked down between his legs, the sight of his pussy being stretched out on the stranger's cock was almost as intoxicating as how it felt inside him. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't help himself, and he watched as he pushed himself all the way back onto the bare cock, feeling the man's balls against his sensitive little dick. It felt amazing to finally experience what he'd fantasised about countless times.

With this stranger now balls deep inside his pussy, and Josh's ass pressed against the hole in the stall, his cunt feeling so deliciously full, Josh started sliding the entire length in and out of him slowly again. The man moaned on the other side of the wall. "Your pussy is so tight, it's practically squeezing my cock!" He exclaimed. Feeling encouraged, Josh moved his hand back to his pussy as he bobbed up and down on the stranger's cock. He began rubbing at his little cock, and he felt his pussy getting wetter and his orgasm building quickly. He could barely control himself, feeling the huge cock inside him, finally feeling what it was like to take a stranger raw and deep in his little pussy. Josh started to fuck himself harder and faster on the man's cock, almost using it like a wall-mounted dildo. They both moaned breathlessly, Josh imapled his fuckhole on the stranger's raw dick over and over again. He had bent himself even more to take as much cock as he could inside him, and his body started to make filthy wet slapping sounds as he went up and down on the man's cock. "You gonna cum on my cock, pussy boy?" The man seemed to taunt him, feeling the rapid movement of Josh frantically rubbing himself each time he took his cock to the hilt. "You look like any other young man, yet you can't help but present your pussy for a bare cock, huh?" He laughed and grunted, hearing Josh's pleasured moans in response. "Your fag cunt feels so good on my cock... You're going to get my load if you keep that up!"

"Oh fuck," Josh cried out, slamming himself even harder onto the cock. He couldn't deny how desperate and turned on he was. "You want my cum in your pussy, don't you slut?" The man groaned from the other stall, his cock stiffened even more inside Josh who was relentlessly fucking himself. "Fuck yes, I'm cumming!" Josh moaned loudly, feeling a wave of intense pleasure erupt through his pussy, grounding down as deep as he could on the stranger's cock which unloaded rope after rope of hot, sticky cum deep inside his cunt.

Josh trembled as he came down off his orgasm, still impaled on the man's cock, his legs shaking as he braced himself against the wall. He'd just had the best orgasm of his life, and looked down between his legs to see the cock slowly withdraw from his used cunt, and then the hole in the wall, unplugging all of the cum that had just been fucked into him. He watched it run out of his pussy and heard the man clean himself quickly before buckling himself up and leaving the restroom.

It was quiet again. Josh caught his breath and slumped onto the toilet, exhausted, trousers still around his ankles, and a layer of sweat dripping from his brow. He couldn't believe he'd just let a complete stranger cum inside his pussy, he hadn't even seen the guy's face. He wondered if the man got a good look at Josh as he went into the restroom, would he be able to recognise him in a busy crowd in the city? Josh looked at his watch, suddenly remembering about his last train home. It had only been 20 minutes since he left the train station. That was all the time it took for him to greedily let a stranger into his hole. He was stunned at himself, and he replayed it all in his head for a few moments as he sat on the toilet, alone. He practically jumped when he heard someone else come into the restroom.

Josh listened intently to their steps. Whoever this new stranger was, he made his way straight to the stall next to Josh's. Josh's breath was trembling as he slowly raised his right hand. He felt like he had no control over his body or his actions any longer, overtaken by lust. His pussy throbbed as he knocked lightly against the wall.

sexytype
sexytype
33 Followers