Sheltered From the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His entire body felt like it had just went through the world's most relaxing massage too. Not a single ache or pain to be had although every muscle in his body was asleep at the moment.

He set to work urging feeling back into his limbs, starting with his hands.

Once he could, he began pulling against the adhesive restraints with all the strength he could muster. It felt like he was swimming through tar.

The sweetest smelling tar in the world.

Part of him really wanted another taste of the slime but he knew that even a little bit was both addicting and enough to put him into a trance.

If he consumed even the smallest drop it was back to an empty, thoughtless head with a raging erection ready for his sticky goliath to return and bully his cock into submission once again.

After ceaseless struggling for what felt like minutes, Quinton finally freed his arms and was almost done with his legs.

It helped that the slimy coating had thinned out around his limbs, having been largely ignored while the slug girl went to town on him.

The downside to this is that his torso was more reinforced in the liquid than anywhere else on his body, so it was going to take a bit more effort.

With all four limbs freed, Quinton planted his feet and hands on the wall in a Spider-Man-esque pose - the stickiness of the wall due to the thin coating of slime felt like nothing in comparison to the heavy gelatinous mass he was trapped under.

After getting a good grip he pushed off the wall with all his might.

It took longer, way to long, to finally dislodge his torso but with a final push, he fell (slowly, the remnants of slime slowing his descent as they clung to the wall) face first onto the stone floor.

Free at last.

He lay there for a bit, he wanted to stay there. But he knew the danger and he wanted to get home.

The creature was playful, sure but there was no telling if she was actually biding her time to eat him or not, or whether his body would give out mid sex and he'd be broken beyond repair.

He forced himself back up and made his way to the entrance of the cavern.

It branched off two ways and he started down right, remembering it as the path he came from.

He stopped halfway when he heard a distinctly wet sound from further down the corridor.

It could have been many things.

It could have been the creature itself, or it could have been the water pools he remembered passing by.

There were holes in that area where rain probably filtered down in from above, what he was hearing was probably just that.

But in thinking about the room with the shallow pool he remembered one other thing.

Oh fuck, there's more of them...

The giant pearl shapes, their slimy texture, the fact that they moved as if they were alive. He didn't get to see but having seen one already, he realized he must have stumbled into an entire colony of those things.

And if one was that ravenous already...

Quinton was never afraid of being called a coward. In his eyes there was nothing wrong with turning tail and running away should things get out of hand.

So he was perfectly fine with immediately sprinting down the other path, deeper into the caves.

Maybe there was another way out, he couldn't come back the way he came in, the jagged rocks would cut him open, but surely there were other ways to get inside or out.

He'd just have to hope and pray that he'd make it out.

That he was just that fortunate.

------------------------------------

Unfortunately, Lady Luck was being an obstinate bitch this time around.

The left path was full of dead ends and endless corridors no matter where he turned.

After the fiftieth dead end or so he tried to double back in frustration, hoping to take his chances with the right path and the risk of being the prey to hundreds of horny sludge monsters.

But he was too turned around to remember the way, there were no waypoints or natural landmarks to memorize.

He was stuck in a dark labyrinth illuminated only by glowing stones the same azure blue as the last.

He eventually came across a different room that looked promising but was ultimately, another dead end.

It was larger, more expansive than the corridors he was trudging through before (having said that each tunnel was over ten feet tall and more than half as wide, big enough to accommodate his slug host) and though there were no paths branching out there was another pool set to the back of the bare space.

Ultimately exhausted and at the end of his rope, Quinton relented to the idea of a quick drink before wandering the endless maze again.

He solemnly, with an air of defeat, marched over to the pool and scooped up a grateful handful to drink.

He took hefty gulps, feeling the refreshing liquid wash down his throat...

And yet it seemed so...unfulfilling.

The taste and texture was the same as any ordinary water, and he never particularly had anything against drinking water so to speak.

But he felt like he wanted more, like he had an itch that he failed to scratch.

He took a few more gulps of water but though they dulled the itch they didn't get rid of it completely.

He craved something sweeter, like the slug girl's slime.

Maybe he could get away with a small amount after all, what if he diluted it with water? What if-

He splashed his face with a helping of cold water, waking him from his daydreams.

That slime was dangerous and he couldn't afford to even think about tasting more of it, let alone actually consume it.

He necked back some more mouthfuls of water as if to cleanse his taste buds of the memory of the Slug girl when he finally noticed it.

On the ceiling.

Were a dozen or so "pearls".

They were scattered about the ceiling, reflecting the light off of their glossy exteriors, pulsing softly in rhythm with life.

They were also definitively smaller than the one Quint encountered, though by the looks of things even the smallest proved to be too large for his liking.

He stood up as slow as he possibly could and made his way back to the cave tunnel, keeping his eyes fixated on the bubbles of flesh. Getting ready to bolt at the slightest movement.

His foot struck a loose rock.

As it skittered across the ground noisily like a frightened rodent, Quinton instinctively reached for his foot - feeling the sharp pain where the honed geode cut him - grunting out loud before immediately tensing up and glancing at his hosts.

It wasn't a particularly loud yelp but the rock clattering across the cavern worked up a cacophony that roused the sleeping slugs from their dreams and the "pearls" slowly began to unfold like flowers blossoming in a forbidden garden. Or perhaps a group of Venus Fly Traps spreading their hungry maws in anticipation for the next hapless meal to stumble into a final rest.

It took a moment longer than he was comfortable with for Quint's tense muscles to respond but when they did, he ignored the sharp pain in his foot and sprinted for the way out.

The cavern was relatively small and the exit was close - roughly 10 feet or so - away, so crossing the distance was easy.

Until a soft but heavy force ploughed into Quinton from above, knocking him to the ground and the breath from his lungs.

Briefly dazed and struggling to move, Quint craned his neck to look up as the slug girl pinning him down was beginning to emerge.

At the moment, on the slug-mass of the lower body was out, but as he watched from a front row seat, he saw the feminine protrusion emerge from the flesh of the creature, less like breaching the surface of of a separate entity and more like the initial entity was suffering an unusual, humanoid growth.

Branching out as the flesh warped around her to accommodate the new appendage, the growth stopped at the thighs and an attractive female figure sat atop the fleshy lump.

He saw the other creatures grow their humanoid upper bodies; all female, but none of which nearly as big as the first one he encountered.

While she was up to 11 feet tall, the smallest was roughly Quinton's height (give or take a couple of inches) and the tallest ranging to 7-8 feet tall.

Their "hair" were also blobs of pink that concealed the space their eyes should have been, styled in abnormally ordinary shapes like a ponytail, pigtails, short and swept or long and almost voluminous.

Also their bodies were tighter looking, lacking the curvaceous appeal of the initial slug girl with their breast sizes ranging from B to D cups, varying from girl to girl.

Looking at them all, the first impression Quinton received was of a mother and her large brood of daughters.

Quinton did his best to remain as still as possible, not wanting to alert any of the girls present - least of all the one currently pinning him under her slimy body.

The didn't seem to notice him; stretching their limbs and bodies and yawning as they shrugged off all remaining doldrums of sleep.

He was fascinated by how utterly human they seemed to behave despite living so far beneath the earth, as far from human civilization in a remote, secluded kingdom of rocks and darkness.

He ran through all possible avenues of escape, noting his limited options and was contemplating if he should either play dead or try sprinting from the creature's body when one of the creatures seemed to turn to him.

She made a wordless exclamation and pointed at Quinton's prone body who looked on like a deer caught in the headlights as several curious and confused faces turned to him.

He immediately took off in a sprint...or at least tried.

The secretions of the slug on top of him felt like he was being coated in some kind of sweet smelling oil, so he had briefly thought he's be slippery enough to escape his unwitting captor's bulk.

But contrary to the sensation, the lotion merely kept him stuck to the fleshy underbelly hampering his movement and resulting in him flailing about rather than actually escaping.

It must have felt good to the girl on top of him however. He heard a loud moan from above indicating her pleasure in the matter and felt the flesh of her underbelly compacting around him, further hampering any resistance.

When he looked up he found himself facing a ring of slug girls looking down at him with curious looks, studying him as if he was the oddity here.

In a manner of speaking he supposed he was.

One of the bolder creatures drew closer and tentatively outstretched an arm to his face, poking his cheek.

"Hey! Pack it in!" Quinton snapped back startling the crowd.

But instead of relenting they seemed egged on and soon all the girls began prodding and jabbing his face much to his chagrin.

Soon their mouths, which had been agape in surprise, ended up twisted in gleeful and impish grins as their play intensified.

The prodding fingers turned to pinching and caressing and some managed to sneak a digit or two into their subjects mouth, hooking into his cheek and exploring the orifice to their delight.

After a minute or so of suffering their curiosity, the girls eventually pulled away from the exhausted young man.

He saw them lean in towards each other and witness the tips of their antennae flare up and pulse with sky blue bioluminescent light.

From the steady rhythmic way it flashed in and out of existence it seemed to be their means of communicating with one another.

But then what was the point of their mouths?! He wondered.

After a spell, Quinton felt the weight on his back retract and he was free once again.

He immediately turned his thoughts to getting the fuck out of there before anything else could happen but his body was loath to obey him.

Aside from his head and arms, which were spared being trapped under the slug girl's body, Quinton's muscles felt far too numb to move.

He managed to prop himself up on all fours before pushing himself into an upright kneeling position but it was like all his muscles in his torso downwards had fallen asleep and he couldn't will them to move.

He suddenly became aware that the circle of slug girls had tightened and that one in particular was hovering directly over him.

Had he been standing, she'd be as tall as he was but as he was now, he came level to her glistening lower body which pulsed softly as if in time with the creature's breathing.

He looked up at the girl, the only defining feature he could identify aside from her height was her "hair" which seemingly mimicked a braid but resembled a loose string of beads limply hanging past her chest.

She smiled sweetly then indicated to a spot on her sluggish lower body with both hands, drawing his attention.

As he watched, he saw a faint seam appear at eye level and slowly open up like the bud of a flower, unveiling a purple interior that dribbled an excess of sexual ichor before his eyes.

The violet walls of the foreign pussy throbbed excitedly - contracting and opening like a hungry maw smacking it's lips in anticipation for a new meal.

Quinton's body let loose an instinctive shiver as he stared at the narrow opening, captivated by the alien gateway before him.

It was if every cell in his body was screaming at him to run, no matter how unresponsive his muscles were.

At the same time, another more primal, dominant part of him bid him to ignore his instinctive ramblings and watch the show his hosts deigned to present him.

So he did, as if in a trance.

And his fascination did mindlessly grow as the small hole grew as well.

The slit extended downwards and then continued further and further, stopping just short of the base of the body before unfolding outwards into an opening as wide as his shoulders.

Her femcum poured out like a broken dam, spilling all over the ebony floor and pooling around his kneeling self.

Everywhere the warm liquid touched, his already over-sensitive skin felt like it was set aflame. A pleasant but unbearable warmth settled in his legs and spread to his erect dick - leaking precum as it waited in anticipation.

He knew what was coming, how could he not?

The waiting, pulsating hole before him, leading into a space large enough to easily hold a person of his size, the gentle yet predatory smiles of the creatures surrounding him.

There could be no doubt that this is where he would be eaten.

He didn't struggle - he couldn't even if he wanted to as the paralytic slime still took hold of his lower body.

He felt the creature's soft, feminine hands rest on his head and pull him towards her lower mouth, the walls of which seemed to quicken their pulsing as if in excitement.

His head passed through the lips, then his shoulders and chest and once his midriff crossed the threshold, the purple walls closed in like the jaws of an exotic Venus Fly trap, tightening their vice around their prey.

Only halfway into the slug girl's oversized vagina, Quinton's upper body felt crushed and constricted by her powerful but soft walls, pressing down from all sides.

His arms had been thoroughly pinned to his sides and in spite of the spongy texture of the walls around him, any attempt to push back for space resulted in the walls constricting tighter and tighter to limit his resistance.

He felt the flesh pulse lasciviously as if gulping him down deeper into the vaginal caverns depths, drawing in his hips and slowly creeping up his thighs as if slurping up a limp string of noodles.

The moment his penis entered the flesh bed, her cavern walls parted around the member with a curious and abnormal precision, creating a mini pit that his dick would rest in.

The moment it entered, the flesh closed around it, causing Quint to stiffen at the sudden tightness.

The walls around him also tightened, a faint, muffled cry could be heard from somewhere as the slug revelled in his taste.

Milky liquid began to seep out from all around his body, steadily drowning him in her drug-like love juices as if wringing the water from a towel.

The cavern continued it's pulsations, drawing him deeper in, now only his legs below the knees were free.

It was surprising to Quinton that he could even breathe in her body, even if the air was hot and humid and sweet tasting, like experiencing a sauna surrounded by the scent of perfume.

Though him tasting the lascivious air was interrupted by the absurd amounts of cum he was drowning in, his desperate gasps for more air would be interspaced by one or two mouthfuls of erotic nectar.

Between huffing the carnal scents and swallowing her erotic milk, Quinton's whole body flushed and quickly became as sensitive as his bullied dick.

As he was being pulled deeper into the clammy tunnel the walls around his penis warped to keep it contained within it's own pocket, maintaining a powerful tightness that moved independent of the rest of the vaginal pulses.

It felt as though his cock was imprisoned within a second vagina that was milking him roughly while the rest of his body suffocated in a tomb of flesh.

After a few more pulses only his feet were left to go and after a couple more gulps, his entire body plunged into the wet warmth, being pulled deeper and deeper into the creature's body with no hope of escape.

When they stopped moving, Quint nihilistically mused if he had reached the creature's stomach and if her mucus also doubled as digestive fluid.

Part of him wanted to scream and claw his way out but any time he opened his mouth he'd inhale the addictive scent of the monsters' musk hidden in the air or gulp down her aphrodisiac cum and be rendered unable to do anything else.

And his whole body was secured firmly by the girl's vaginal walls, ironically firm compared to the creatures' soft bodies, as if all the muscle that comprised their being was in their lower mass.

The walls of her insides continued to massage his whole body, smearing the liquid proof of her arousal all over him and drowning him in her scent.

With the mucus being rubbed into his body, everywhere the flesh touched sent out a burst of pleasure that twisted his brain into a spiral of delirium, like his entire body had been transformed into a sentient cock to be played with viciously.

He felt the pulsing chamber trapping his cock also tighten and quicken, pushing him over the edge and letting loose a violent orgasm.

His body quivered and spasmed against the tight confines, instinctively squirming from the intense pleasure while the vaginal coffin simply contracted and held him tightly in comforting coil of the creature's insides.

When his body had calmed down, the pocket of flesh clamped around his dick once again and began it's relentless milking while the fleshy cavern resumed it's undulating massage, secreting more milky slime to bathe Quinton.

He ejaculated twice more but had no sense of time in his carnal limbo.

He couldn't move even a finger and his tongue seemed to act as though it had a mind of it's own, slurping up the slug's mucus and digging into her violet flesh when his face pressed against it.

He felt like a phantom - disconnected from his own flesh while assaulted from all sides by a paranormal amount of pleasure.

After his third ejaculation and resigning himself to his fate as this creature's dildo, he felt her insides relax around him.

Being free of the pressure that had compacted him made him realize just how numb his body had become.

Soon after, the slimy flesh pulsed in a different rhythm - tightening at his feet before rippling upwards to his head - pushing him back out of the humid space.

His addled mind failed to fully register his imminent freedom until the frigid cave air kissed his face after it re-emerged from the slug girl's drooling slit.

The contrasting cold of the outside and the pleasant warmth inside made him feel like shuffling back into his captor's snatch.

A pair of tender hands drew his gaze to one of the waiting girls who bent down to press her lips against his own, probing the depths of his mouth like a starving beast tearing into it's first meal in a while.