Sheltered From the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And though he couldn't see her eyes, he felt her gaze fixed on him as if addicted to the sight of him helpless beneath her.

More girls would get up to ride him, who was blind to all but the sounds of their fevered gasps and moans.

After countless mistresses had their fill of the restrained cum dispenser, the mother would shift his body again until he was now lying flat on his belly with his dick submerged in a newly formed, tighter and wetter hole than the ones restraining his limbs.

She pumped him mercilessly and far longer than his previous lovers, all while his face was kept inches away from her voluptuous cheeks, bouncing from the movements of her lower body.

No...her movements were, perhaps, far too pronounced and exaggerated, as if to purposely highlight the jiggle of her meaty buns before her captive audience.

It wasn't just the erotic display that kept him going either, interrupting girls would occasionally, deprived of his member, lodge their curious tongues into his asshole to prompt him to swing his hips more wildly or snatch away his mouth and nibble on his ears as his gaze remained firmly locked on the jiggling spectacle before him.

This would continue until their journey took them back to the nest where he'd endure another bout of affection of all present.

But nothing compared to the mother when it was just the two of them.

Abandoned in the tunnels by his satisfied lovers, the stud was often picked up by another passing girl or, more commonly, the mother in her patrol, ready to take him back to their home with a parade of daughters eagerly trailing behind.

But on the rare occasion that she wasn't accompanied by anyone, she'd drag him off to places seemingly only she knew of before her affectionate expression turned to a predatory lust.

She ravaged him with a powerful aggressiveness he had never experienced until that moment.

As clingy as she was surrounded by her family, her disposition in private made her previous encounters seem almost bashful in comparison.

Holding him tight like a life line, she slobbered all over him like he was the juiciest, most delicious steak she'd tasted after days of starvation.

She gripped his hips with a vice-like hold and slammed him roughly into her like a jack hammer with such power, it seemingly knocked the breath out him with each thrust.

She also secreted more than ever before, perhaps owing to her immense arousal and it felt like a thick layer of milky slime mired her pale body and made it easier for her hapless lover to sink into her soft physique.

Though the passage of time escaped him in the world without sunlight, the mother would continue to rape him enthusiastically for almost several days on end before truly satisfying herself and bringing him back to the nest.

And when it was all over and his beautiful brides had grown too tired to continue, the last lover that held him (often the mother) would clutch him closely as she crawled her way up the cavern walls to the ceiling.

The first time it had happened, the man had panicked and feared that he might slip and fall but in spite of it all, the creature held true to her prize.

Dangling from the caverns' roof, between the forest of stalactites, the girl half of the creature would begin to sink into her lower body, dragging the young man with her into her depths.

Once fully submerged, the pink mass would curl in place until it resembled a giant, glossy pearl glistening in the darkness.

All the while a young man with no recollection of who he was beyond his life as a communal stud was held tightly in the embrace of an inhuman girl, nestled between her soft body and the slimy walls that pressed the two bodies together.

The hot environment and supple surroundings lured him to drowsiness and he would sleep in the gentle embrace of his lover's womb.

Until his awakening where he would greet another day of being passed from one infatuated partner to the next, he let himself relax, sheltered by the brides he loved so much.