Sheltered From the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More girls mobbed him, trying their best to gain an impatient taste of the fascinating specimen they stumbled upon and snatching his tongue from the lips of their rivals.

When finding room became a greater struggle, they added their own strength to the effort of ejecting Quinton's limp body from their sister's pussy.

As they reached to find purchase, their hands took the opportunity to caress their prize with vigorous anticipation, endlessly fascinated by his rough texture compared to their buoyant frames.

Every touch, no matter how gentle on his sensitive skin was like an explosion of Nirvana in his nerves. A wayward finger drifting across his pecs spread the same sensation as if it was rimming the underside of his glans.

When they pried his chest loose from the hungry cavern, the creatures flipped Quinton around so that he was now staring up at the ceiling.

He had a good view of the expression of the slug girl he was still 3/4s inside, watching her struggle to withstand what was probably the greatest and most addicting orgasm she had ever experienced.

She hugged herself tightly, Quinton's twisting body churning her insides and bringing waves of bliss to the unprepared creature, her mewlings and moans mixing with the vivacious cacophony of the crowd of slug girls.

He had opened his mouth as a reflex of feeling the pussy muscles contract around his legs as if to stay their movement and found two rogue tongues probing his submissive cavity, intertwining like a caduceus while their owners emitted loud, avaricious slurping sounds that seeped into Quint's mind and inflamed him from the inside.

Bit by bit he was dragged out and into the grasp of his waiting harem of abnormal maidens, washing his body in the fluids that coated their bodies as they rubbed up against him wherever they could.

Their fingers traced their way across his skin like brush on a canvas, exploring the strange wonders of their prize, their lips latched onto his own, caressed his neck and collar and their tongues tasted his physique - lapping and suckling on his nipples with force as if expecting milk to reward them for their service.

The contractions of the enlarged vagina seemed to act as if to pull Quinton back into it's depths, reluctant to part from his presence but losing out against the combined strength of the impatient crowd of sisters awaiting their turn.

He was about halfway - the creatures now turning their attentions to his newly emerging navel, when he could feel a presence move behind his head.

It was the smallest of the group, still roughly as tall as he was at his full height nevertheless, positioning her body at his head. She gave out a brief moan as a seam appeared in her lower body and that seam spread down and opened up to reveal an opening to a violet tomb no larger than his shoulder width.

The first thing to hit him was the heat; a blast of humid air engulfed the space around and made him splutter and cough in surprise.

The stench accompanying this was far stronger and muskier than the previous girl yet was still a powerfully addictive scent that overwhelmed Quint's already weakened senses.

The fleshy hole, soaked in excited ichor, closed itself around Quint's skull like a pair of lips, pulling him quickly inside as the rest of his body slid out of the previous creature's cavity.

As his head sank halfway into the depths of the moistened hole, he felt his cock spring free of it's torture, experiencing the cold outside air for a full second before an amalgamation of hands, breasts and tongues snatched at the lonely pillar of flesh to surround it with warmth once again.

As his hips were pulled free, some of the girls began to play with his rear, fondling his ass cheeks, planting kisses on them or frenching his asshole with the same vigour they showed his mouth.

When his head was fully submerged inside her depths the fleshy walls contracted to an extremely intense tightness that clung to his skull like a second layer of skin.

Without any real choice in the matter, Quinton was forced to grind his face deep against her flesh, his nose suffering wafts of her pheromone induced scent that, in spite of the strong smell, Quinton found he couldn't stop himself from breathing in more of the feminine air he was mired in.

He opened his mouth almost reflexively and her meaty insides seemed to act autonomously - filling his mouth with a protrusion of muscle that leaked her addictive mucus directly when he sucked at it.

A powerful ripple through the humid cavity let Quinton know that his host thoroughly appreciated his presence, her mewls of starved delight carried at such volumes they even echoed inside the meaty pocket Quint was being pulled into.

Not long after, his feet were finally freed only to be snatched up by his loving attendants who sandwiched his ankles between abundant breasts as they slovenly lapped at his toes.

Not a single part of Quint's body at this point was bare of the slug girls' presence as they crawled about his body to feed on the curious morsel before he sank into their sister's depths.

Which, in the meantime, was compacting tightly against the invading young man's body as if it wanted to mould itself to his shape and make him a permanent part of her.

The experience might have been painful had his body not bathed in so much of her nerve numbing oils that whenever her insides squeezed a tsunami of euphoria tore through his body with such violence he somehow managed to squirm despite his paralysis.

Deeper and deeper he was fed into the creature's snatch before she ceased right before his hips were sucked in.

Listening to the rhythm of her breath through her insides, he could tell the creature was exhausted and struggling through the immense pleasure he was causing her.

But in her break, her sisters sensed this as their last opportunity to squeeze out as much of their prey's semen as they could and redoubled their efforts.

Quinton let loose 3 more shots between the breasts and mouths of his harem before his host finally sucked him all the way inside.

This scenario repeated itself for a while.

Trapped within a girl's expansive pussy and crushed on all sides, Quint would be brought to three or four climaxes every time while enduring a dozen or so of his pleasured host's convulsions.

Then, either the satisfied slug would eject him to be snatched up by her sisters or he would be forcibly dragged out by her impatient competitors longing for another taste.

Traded from pussy to pussy, the passage inbetween was rife with being smothered by the voluptuous figures and their carnal affections as he sank into another humid, snug coffin of flesh.

He lost track of both the number of girls he had pleasured and the sheer amount of orgasms he was forced to experience.

He knew that, at the very least, whatever was in these creatures' mucus, it was creating more sperm in his balls than any human was naturally capable of.

Had his mind not been overloaded by this point he might have feared possible side effects.

Eventually he was forced out of the creatures' vaginas and fell to the floor with an unceremonious flop.

Laying spread-eagled and panting on the ground, Quinton initially didn't realize that he wasn't being assaulted at first.

He tried to move but his body was unresponsive.

He felt adrift and disconnected from it, yet still experienced the sensations it felt. It was if his mind and body had become distanced and were connected only by fragile strings like a clumsy marionette.

Any sensation felt was directed along those strings and to his mind but it felt like anything other than pleasure had been muted.

Like his brain had become so attuned to constant orgasmic rapture that it somehow developed a disinterest and ignorance of anything but.

Suddenly a figure plopped into view.

Quinton looked up at the shape, recognizing her instantly, but it was hard not to given that her figure was leagues more seductive and mature than the other girls.

The slug mother smiled down at her stud, betraying no sign of annoyance or malice for his attempt to escape.

She scooped the tiny man into her arms and held him close, letting her body's natural slime adhere to him and keep him from falling.

Now with some assistance, Quinton could see the other, younger girls looking at him with expressions that made it clear that they were far from satisfied.

The mother held him close as she slowly made her way back through the tunnels Quint had gotten lost in previously, followed along by a procession of her daughters.

His head rested between her large breasts that surrounded the sides of his face like heated pillows and her hands played with his genitals, one hand cupping his testicles sensually while the other edged his shaft with slow, deliberate movements.

Enough to keep him stiff but not enough to let him release.

She navigated the underground labyrinth with extreme ease, all the while keeping her charge in a state of constant blue balls in their long transit.

Perhaps this was his punishment for trying to escape, or perhaps she was prepping him for a rougher time with her and her daughters together.

Either way, Quinton spent what felt like hours being constantly edged as the slug monsters lived up to their appearance and proceeded with a casual speed even a pensioner could outpace.

After an eternity of edging hell, they arrived in the chamber Quinton and the Slug Mother spent several love making sessions in.

He briefly lamented on how he was back to square one again and not a step closer to escape, not paying attention to his surroundings that it took him a moment to realize just how horrific his situation was.

Inside the homey structure in the centre of the platform, what was once empty, cavernous space was now filled with several dozen pale bodies of young slug girls like the group that had assaulted him earlier.

They covered the walls, the ceiling the floor, everywhere and bustled against each other with slow, chaotic impatience.

They must have felt their mother's presence somehow because the moment she crossed the structure's threshold, the gathered horde collectively turned with wide grins on their faces that slowly melted into confused curiosity at the strange creature their mother clutched at her bosun.

With the eyes of dozens of horny, cock hungry creatures set on him and no control over his bodily functions to escape, Quinton felt a rare mix of arousal, fear and excitement tumbling into knots in his stomach.

He had already experienced just how much of a rough lover a handful of them were, now he had an entire roomful of these creatures ready to devour him.

With a knowing, sultry smile, the mother adjusted her grip so that his cock was freed with her grip, waving free and at full mast in front of the expectant audience before it.

Several licked their lips hungrily and others absently fondled themselves but they all grinned with manic lust as they surged forward with outstretched arms.

Just before he was consumed by a tidal wave of soft bodies and seized by the earthbound embodiments of pure lust, Quinton heard a faint, defeated chuckle escape him.

------------------------------------

Epilogue

Time did what time was always known to do and passed on in hearty ignorance.

Hours to days, weeks to months, the news of the disappearance of a young man from a small time most don't recall the name of came and went like the summer breeze.

Those that heard the news offered words of sympathy to any within earshot at the time but only a select few truly lamented his disappearance.

Deep underground however, the man known as Quint had long forgotten his life beyond the cavern labyrinth, the warmth of the sun and even his own name.

His mind, overburdened with the taste of pleasure couldn't even recognize the passage of time in his world tucked away from day and night.

In eternal twilight, he indulged in an orgy of rapture day in and day out.

Back when he could recall his name, fear had consumed him more than lust and he had made many attempts to escape the subterranean denizens.

He had spent his time roaming the winding passages in a confused haze, unable to pinpoint an exit that wasn't guarded by jagged spires of obsidian and narrow tunnels too steep and too smooth to climb.

His hosts, for the most part, remained unguarded and relaxed in the face of his many escape attempts.

They didn't try too hard to keep him in one place and presented him with many openings to exploit.

Perhaps their slug-likeness extended to a slothful and slow behaviour or perhaps they were just that confident that their prisoner couldn't escape them.

Every time he escaped he ended back into their clutches.

They would chase him to dead ends or catch him around corners and drop onto him from above - there were a few times where he'd escape into a tiny cubbyhole only for their malleable bodies to squeeze in after him and drag him out to be molested again.

Once he retreated desperately into a narrow gap ridged with jagged edges. He was cut up quite badly in his haste, but he found himself safe from his soft-bodied pursuers who seemed warded off from the black thorns.

But instead of retreating, the crowd remained and waited patiently for their prize to come to them, showing no sign of wavering or irritation all the while.

A mix of pain and hunger lured the young man out of his hole and into the embrace of his earnest lovers as they cared and nursed his body back to health.

Their omni-purpose mucus, he had learned did more than paralyze and arouse him it seemed.

No matter the cut or scrape he suffered in his exploration, their fluids healed him completely and it's ingestion provided the nutrients required to satisfy hunger and fend off starvation and dehydration.

After escaping capture for days, the young man was finally cornered only after having collapsed from starvation.

After days of being constantly fed the erotic formula he was finally back up to full strength, to which his nurses rewarded their hard work with a rougher round of sex befitting of his newly regained vitality.

Whatever the case, he could seemingly consume the slime endlessly as it was seemingly absorbed into his body rather than digested.

The only observable side effect being that, over time, he found himself losing his hair, from his pubic region to his chest, arms and of course, his head, much to his distress.

His skin had also become smoother, giving him an oiled, slick appearance that, while making him more nimble and allowing him to slip into smaller spaces than before, made his grip weaker and soon, escape slipped from "improbable" to "impossible".

After a while, he finally resigned himself to his fate.

Recognizing the inevitability of his situation as well as the lack of any threat to his well being - on the contrary, his surrender held far more benefits than flaws - the young man would find the mother slug wondering the tunnels and approach her open armed embrace with a longing heart and throbbing dick.

Every since then, every day had been spent in the comfort of the life of a stud to dozens of lascivious brides that never tired of his taste.

He would be passed about experiencing otherworldly pleasures one after another in the arms of a different lover.

Some would pin him against walls, locking their mouths together as they speared themselves against his solid spire, shaking and quivering in avaricious delight.

Sometimes he was sandwiched between multiple bodies as they fought for control of his mouth and cock and many times they loved to mount his prone body and, as they felt his hardness under their bulbous bodies, smothered him with their heavy but soft mass.

In a smaller crowd he was allowed to experience each girl individually as lovers but when a large sum had gathered, he was treated as a public toy, stuck to either a wall or the floor by their adhesive secretions, much like his first time with the mother, as they gangbanged his helpless self until he passed out.

There were also occasions where the girl he was making love to would snatch him up and hide him inside her pussy.

He would be consigned to her snug depths as she made her way deeper into the earthen maze, milked by her pulsating walls to constant ejaculation before she finally released him.

He would usually be released in a small space with only his kidnapper as company who would then proceed to sexually dominate her captive for hours, if not days on end - selfishly indulging in his taste without interruption.

This would continue until they were finally discovered to which the newcomers would either take him back or join in.

Occasionally he would be taken straight to a group of girls anyway to be enjoyed collectively in a corner of darkness tucked away and hidden from most of their siblings.

But not their mother...

She seemed to memorize the caverns better than her daughters and almost always knew where to find her favourite little stud.

Every time she did, gazing at him with that rapturous smile, she'd hold him close and edge him slowly as they made their way back to the creatures' "nest".

Out of all his voracious lovers, the mother slug was perhaps the most clingy.

She never let him leave her embrace once she got a hold of him and always allowed her daughters to drain him before she got a turn, clutching him tightly as the younger swarmed and coveted his cock, balls and nipples.

She'd occasionally tilt his head back and let a viscous trail of saliva roll down her extended tongue and into his waiting mouth, keeping him hard and obedient even if he no longer felt a need to run any more.

And when a break presented itself, she'd turn him around to face her, thrusting him as deep as he could go while clutching him tightly ad burying him deep into her cleavage.

She'd occasionally dig him back out to force a leaking nipple into his mouth, the plush, slick mound cushioning around him as she drove him deeper into the soft fat.

Other times she'd grip the back of his head and french him roughly, conquering his soul with her assertive tongue.

His favourite position of hers is when she places him on her back - tiny holes emerging to hold his hands and feet in tight, pulsating, wet pockets of flesh - while her daughters clambered up on top of her to mount and ride the restrained toy.

She did this often as she traversed the caves with her daughter milking her lover on her slimy bed.

While the creatures did not necessarily need to move in order to work his cock into submission the undulating motions of their lower bodies caused their upper bodies to rise and fall in rhythmic, bouncing motions - which, combined with their strained, pleasured breathing and moans made for an erotic sight.

His visual entertainment would continue until, usually after his third or forth customer, he'd feel his slimy bed shift and move him further up.

He'd soon find him self staring at the crotch of the mother, who had briefly raised her upper body to create a narrow gap between her feminine figure and her inhuman mass.

When positioned correctly, she'd slam her body down like a guillotine and trap him under her.

Though her crotch lacked the reproductive openings of a normal human, her sweet aroma burrowed deep into his nostrils and overrode any command he tried to bid his brain obey.

He soon found himself lapping at the crack of her abundant ass, tasting the droplets of her sweat that crept down her body and huffing her scent as if it were more valuable than oxygen.

His eyes, free from her crotch, could only stare up her curvy belly and past her cleavage where it caught a glimpse of her face often looking down at him with the purest expression of affection he'd ever experienced.