Sheltering My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Bailey said, standing up. "I'll do that. I'm so beat."

She started to walk towards the stairs but paused at the bottom of them, turned and looked at me over her shoulder.

"You have no idea what this means to me. Thank you so much!"

"Good night," I said.

"Good night."

When she was gone I picked up my phone and found my father's contact. I used this once a year to wish him a happy birthday. He picked up after a couple rings.

"Brent," he said. "This isn't a good time. We are ... busy."

"Looking for Bailey?" I asked. He paused.

"How did you know?"

"She's here," I said. "At my place. She took a bus."

I could hear him let out a loud sigh as the news sank in on him.

"Really?" He asked. "What is she doing there?"

"I guess she didn't have anywhere else to go. Sounds like she's been having a pretty shit time over there."

"I don't know what she told you," he started but I cut him off.

"She's going to stay here for a while," I said.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," he said. "Her mother ... she won't like that at all."

"Look dad, she's nineteen. You can't tell her where she can stay. And if I turn her away she isn't going back to you. She will wind up on the street or something."

I could hear him sigh, defeated.

"Things have been pretty tough the past bit. We have tried to get her to see but ... she is stubborn. She won't listen. I think you don't know what you are getting into with her."

"I'm not getting into anything. I'm just helping out my sister. Look, I'm really tired dad. I wasn't really calling you to ask permission. I just didn't want you to worry. She's here and she is fine. We are working out what next steps are going to be."

"If you say so, Brent," he said. "I just think if she, and you too, would just see the light that is ..."

"Spare me," I said and hung up the phone.

I drank a glass of water and tidied up the kitchen. I went up to my room and passed the room that was now Bailey's and saw that the door was closed. I hoped she would get some rest.

When I got to my room I saw the pile of discarded wet clothes she had worn to my door and scooped them up, heading down to throw them in the dryer with the rest of her stuff.

I saw the short shorts she had been wearing, the white top and her bra. I also noticed a pair of green panties. I blinked.

If her panties were here then that meant that she had been truly only wearing the button up flannel. Her pussy would have been ... I shook my head. That was not something that was right for me to think about.

I turned on the dryer and went up to bed.

+++++

The next morning I woke up with the beeping of my alarm, greeted by an unfamiliar smell of cooking breakfast. I caught the scent of bacon and eggs and toast. I picked up my phone, confused and saw that it was seven in the morning.

Then I remembered that Bailey had come the night before. I shook my head and groaned, climbing out of bed.

My sister. I had agreed to let my nineteen year old half sister stay with me. I knew that it was the right thing to do but I suspected that it was going to be difficult. I had lived alone for a long time and was pretty set in my ways. How was I supposed to continue dating, for one thing. How would I explain to the women I brought home this young thing in my house?

I stepped into the bathroom and washed my face remembering everything she had told me the evening before. The sudden change towards religion by her parents, the fights, and the punishments.

I frowned at my reflection thinking about that. Thinking about my dad spanking her, specifically. That had stuck in my mind. I hated to admit it to myself but the night before I had been having trouble falling asleep and my mind had wandered to that image. Before long I had changed things in my imagination so that it was my lap that Bailey was draped across. It was my hand slapping on her white ass cheeks. And the fantasy had progressed from there.

Eventually I found myself thrusting into my fist, the image of my half sister's mouth wrapped around my cock, green eyes looking up into mine as I fucked her mouth. I groaned and came, spurting across my stomach and up my chest, gasping with relief.

As I caught my breath I realized what I had just done. Or rather, what I had just imagined doing. A wave of regret and self loathing washed over me as I cleaned my spunk off of my torso. My poor half sister was in the next room, needing help and protection and here I was imagining using her like one of my girlfriends.

I resolved to do better and went to sleep. That next morning I doubled that resolve, finished washing my face and headed down to where it seemed like breakfast was waiting for me.

My resolve was tested immediately upon entering the kitchen. Bailey was on the other side of the island, reaching up for coffee cups on the top shelf. She was wearing the same flannel shirt as she had in the evening before, and as she stretched, it rose up, revealing half of her round ass.

I could not help but pause, standing there transfixed by the sight. The globes of her ass were perfectly white and absolutely bare. She had not, it seemed, retrieved her panties out of the dryer. Images of a hand spanking that ass shot through my head before I came to my senses and cleared my throat.

"Need some help?" I asked.

Bailey dropped from her tip toes and turned to face me, smiling broadly. She was fresh faced, without makeup. She looked very cute with her freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks, with her auburn hair tied back in a loose bun at the back of her head. One shoulder of the button up shirt had fallen down over her shoulder revealing a wide, angled V of bare flesh across her upper chest.

"Good morning," she said happily. "And sure! Why do you have things so damn high up?"

I chuckled.

"Not so high for me," I said, walking around the island and easily reaching up to grab the cups. "This looks good," I said, gesturing to the breakfast of bacon and eggs she had made.

"It's the least I can do," she said, placing a plate in front of me. "I really am thankful, you know. It sounds dramatic but ... I think you are saving my life. It feels like that, anyway."

I did not know what to say to that.

"Don't worry about it," was all I managed.

We ate the breakfast and she kept up the conversation. I had lived alone for so long that I was not accustomed to talking this much first thing in the morning so I let her tell me about herself.

Over half an hour I learned a fair bit about her. She was a reader. She liked to write but doubted her own ability. She wanted to study creative writing if she ever got to college, but knew that she would likely have to work some kind of job to support herself, since writing was hard to succeed at.

Finally I pushed my plate away and told her I had to get to work.

"You know," she said, as if it just occurred to her, "I don't know what you do? I mean, this is a really nice place so you must be pretty successful?"

"I'm a landscape architect. Well. I also own my own company. We design and install those designs for commercial and residential clients. I would say that we are pretty successful."

"Oh," she said. "Cool."

I was actually more than a little successful. We handled several million dollars of contracts every year. I was proud of how it had turned out.

When I was sixteen I had gotten a summer job as a landscape laborer. I really enjoyed it and returned the next two summers. When I was 18 I had approached my boss who owned the company asking for a full time job after the summer he had surprised me by refusing.

Instead he told me to go to college and study design. He saw something in me. He even loaned me my tuition which I paid back every summer when I worked for him. After graduating I stayed on with him working my way up.

When I had just turned thirty I was thinking about moving on to open my own business, feeling like I had risen as high as I could where I was.

My boss surprised me again by offering to sell out to me on very reasonable terms. I had been saving every penny that I could and I jumped at the chance. He slowly retired as I took over. Under my leadership we had grown every year, to the place we were at now.

I did not spend much time designing anymore. I had a team for that. I was mostly a project manager as well as the face of the company when we bid on jobs. I missed the creative side of the work a bit but enjoyed the challenge of the work. The fact that I made a fair bit of money also helped, of course.

I finished up my breakfast and, after Bailey insisted, left the cleanup for her. I headed off to a full day of work.

+++++

I did not have much time to think about my sister but I managed to get a call in to her later that day as I drove from one site visit to another.

"Hey Brent," she answered her phone. "How's your day going?"

"Pretty good. Are you doing ok? Settled in?"

"Oh yeah," she answered. "Your place is great! I've been watching TV. I was going to cook you supper but there isn't much in the fridge."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "We can get some groceries tomorrow. I'll just bring a pizza home tonight. What kind do you like?"

"Oh I'm easy," she said. "Anything but mushrooms. They are gross."

"I agree. Disgusting. Must be genetic, our dislike of mushrooms," I joked.

"Oh," she said, remembering something. "What's the password for your Wifi? I want to get my phone on it."

"Damn," I said. "I forgot to set that up. I can't remember offhand. It's like a mix of thirty letters and numbers. I'll get it for you tonight. If you need to get online you can just use my laptop that's in my office."

"Ok," she said. "Thanks. For everything."

"Stop thanking me," I told her. "It'll get exhausting! I'll see you later with a triple mushroom pizza."

We both laughed and hung up.

+++++

I arrived home around seven thirty that evening. Bailey was in the living room watching some reality show on my TV but bounced up when I walked in and came over and hugged me.

I stiffened a moment then hugged her back, holding the pizza awkwardly.

She had finally changed out of my flannel shirt, wearing the same short shorts and tank top she had worn when she came in the night before. I guessed she had found the dryer. My quick glance was enough, however, to see that while she was wearing the tank top, she had skipped the bra.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, bro," she said, arms still around me. "Sorry but you better get used to this. I'm a hugger."

I had to admit having the young woman in my arms felt very nice. She was relaxed as she laid her head against my chest. I sighed and loosened up a bit. For that quick moment I enjoyed the contact. She was warm. Her breasts were against my chest and I could have sworn I could feel her nipples through her tank top and my tee shirt.

I broke away suddenly. I cleared my throat.

"Gotta put down this pizza," I muttered.

She smiled at me, seemingly unaware of where my mind had just traveled. She followed me into the kitchen and grabbed plates for us both.

We ate at the kitchen counter and she asked about my day. I told her about it and she seemed interested. Soon we had finished.

"Here," I said. "Let me share the WiFi with you." I used that cool new feature where you could invite someone to use the WiFi password without having to type it. She smiled her thanks.

"Awesome," she said. "I used your laptop for a bit earlier. Are you sure that's alright?"

"No problem," I said.

"Do you want to watch something with me? A movie maybe," she asked.

"I'd love to," I replied, "but maybe later. I have some emails to send out. If I don't get them out tonight I won't be able to spend the day with you tomorrow."

"Ok," she said, tidying up our meal. "I'll just watch tv until you are done."

+++++

I was in my office using my laptop to finish up the day's work. I quickly read the emails that had come in since I had last checked and answered the ones I needed to. I also emailed some updates to clients and sent some strongly worded ones to a couple of suppliers who were on the verge of making a few of my projects run over time.

Finally, I was done and was about to close my laptop when a thought occurred to me. What had she been using my laptop for? I assumed it was to go online but I wondered what a young woman was looking at. Facebook? Did young people still use that?

Lead by curiosity I clicked on the history button and pulled it up. My eyes widened.

This is a lot of porn, I thought to myself. I was a single man with a pretty active libido but even I was surprised. She must have been on here for a few hours.

I knew I should close the laptop, delete the history and leave my sister her privacy, but a morbid curiosity came over me. What kind of porn did she like?

I began to scroll through the history tab. She had been watching movies. A lot of them, across a couple of free sites. I clicked on one, wanting to see what it was.

The screen filled with a title card that said BROTHER FUCKS STUCK SISTER. I had enough pretense of mind to quickly turn the volume knob down to zero before the action started.

There was a pretty, young woman and It looked like her hand was stuck in the sink somehow. I was not sure how that could happen but the logic was not that important because within a minute a man, presumably an actor playing her brother, came up behind her and started to fuck her. I had to admit that my cock swelled.

I scrolled through the pages she had visited. Most seemed to be on the same theme.

SISTER OFFERS TO HELP BROTHER OUT WITH COCK PROBLEM, DADDY FUCKS STEP DAUGHTER, BROTHER SNEAKILY FUCKS STEP SISTER, SISTER IS GOOD GIRL FOR BROTHER.

There was, it seemed, a lot of this stuff and she had checked out as much of it as she could. I was no stranger to porn but had not spent any time on this particular genre, but there I was, hard from looking at what my sister had been looking at.

I tried to make sense of it. What the hell was she up to? I wondered briefly, but quickly dismissed the idea that she had wanted me to see this. I bet that my religious father and her mother had locked these sites out back home. She was probably just enjoying finally being able to access them.

And the theme, well, I was sure that she was only looking at them because here she was at her half brother's house and the situation made her think of this. Nothing more. Nothing to get worked up about. Nothing to get excited about.

I was a bit excited though. One part of me at least. I was letting a movie clip play silently, one where a 'brother' was fucking the face of some actress who claimed to be his sister, and realized I was squeezing my hard cock though my jeans.

I shook my head. I was not going to get sucked into this like she must have been. I closed the laptop and stood up. My hard cock was making a tent in the front of my pants and I was just adjusting it as I turned when I saw Bailey step into the doorway.

I froze, embarrassed and feeling like a teenager caught doing something wrong. Bailey did not seem to notice the look of panic on my face.

"Almost done?" she asked, innocently. "I'm getting bored. I thought we could watch that new marvel movie. I saw that it is streaming and I didn't get a chance to see it in theatres.

"Sure," I said. "Let's go watch. I'm done." I was trying to turn her around. To hide my arousal.

Bailey turned but I could have sworn her eyes darted down to my crotch before she did. I dismissed the idea quickly and followed her into the living room.

We both sat on the couch with one cushion between us. I picked up the remote, seeing that she had already queued up the movie. I was about to hit play when I made a decision.

"Bailey," I said, turning towards her. "I don't know exactly what it was like back home but I have an idea. I'm guessing there wasn't a lot of talk about real things between you and dad and your mom. I wanted to let you know that you can talk to me about anything."

She bit her lower lip slightly and looked at me nervously.

"Ok," she said. "I appreciate that. It ...that would definitely be a change."

"Good," I said. I was at a bit of a loss on how to frame what I said next. I did not want there to be an awkward secret between us. "Did you have a lot of access to the internet back home?"

"No," She said. "I was only allowed to use the computer for school and even then, mom would always be in the room. My phone had all these locks on them so I couldn't use that either. I think they didn't want me googling evolution or something."

I chuckled at that.

"Probably not," I said. "You can use my computer for whatever you want. And if your phone still has locks I'm pretty sure I can get rid of them. Or we get you a new phone. You will want one you are paying for yourself anyway, I'm sure."

"Thank you, Brent," she said. "That is awesome!"

"Great," I said, then paused. This was going to be the awkward part. "I'm guessing you don't know about the history part of the browser?"

She slowly turned her head and looked at me, her eyes wide.

"History?"

"Yeah," I said. "If you don't use an incognito window the browser keeps a list of all the sites you visited."

Bailey went white. I could see her tense up, her hands fists beside her.

"And," she said quietly, "all the sites I went to today ...you saw what they were?"

"Yeah, Bailey," I said. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked. I was just curious. I don't care!" I added quickly. "You can look at whatever you want. But I wanted you to know so that if you ever use anyone else's computer the same thing ... doesn't happen."

Bailey began to cry, tears leaking out of the corners of her green eyes.

"I'm sorry!" She sobbed. "I'm sorry! I'm just like mom said! Again and again! I'm just a bad slut! A terrible person!" She balled her hand into a fist and drove it into her own leg.

"No!" I said forcefully. "No you aren't! It's natural! Everybody looks at porn. And if they don't they are likely shitty people like your mom who could do with some release!"

I reached out to her and she almost lunged to me, clinging to me, arms wrapped around my neck.

"I'm sorry!" She said. "I'm so sorry! I won't do it again. Don't send me away!"

I raised my hand and stroked her hair, attempting to calm her. I wrapped the other arm around her to hold her closer.

"Don't be sorry," I soothed. "Not at all. It's alright. You have nothing to be ashamed about."

"Did you see what I was watching," she asked quietly.

"Yeah," I answered. "I was wondering about that."

"It's so stupid," she said. "I realised that you didn't have any of those, what do you call them? Parental controls? So I thought I'd just look at a site and see what came up. I was curious. Google took me to this site with so many videos!"

"That makes sense," I said. "And what about the content? The ...incest stuff?"

"Oh god," she moaned and buried her face in my chest. "I'm so embarrassed. You must think I'm such a slut. A pervert and a slut! One of those videos showed up and I couldn't believe it existed so I clicked on it. Then it suggested more. And more. So many videos!"

"Yeah," I said. "I was surprised myself by how many there were."

"And I got kind of lost and kept clicking on more. And more. Oh I'm so bad!"

"It's normal to be curious. You are just getting the chance to be curious later than most people. It's ok."

"That's not everything," she said, her voice filled with self loathing. "I ...touched myself. I ...it's so embarrassing ...I touched myself so much. It just felt so good. Touching and watching those dirty movies and the things they said and the things they did ..."

"It's ok," I said, stroking her hair. "It's ok. It's normal."

"It's not normal for me!" She almost shouted. "I've spent my entire life trying to be a good girl! Trying to be good enough! And the second I get out of the house I act like the whore mom always said I was!"