Sheltering My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gasping for air, and I could feel her heart hammering against my chest.

"I'm sorry I brought it up," I said. I really was. I had obviously traumatized my half sister which was not my intention. "You don't need to feel bad. It's ok."

"It's not!" She insisted. "I've been bad and I need to be punished!" She was heaving for breath, her face very red. I was getting concerned.

"I think you are having a panic attack," I said. "Try to catch your breath."

What had I seen people do on tv when people had panic attacks? Breathing through a wet cloth? Was that right?

"I need ..." she gasped. "I need ...I need you to punish me! Spank ... spank me!"

My eyes widened.

"No way!" I said. "I'm not dad! He shouldn't have been doing that and I'm not going to start!"

"It's ..." she was looking me in the eyes. Hers were red with crying, wide with panic. Her face was streaked with tears. "It's the only ...only thing ...that calms me ...when I ...I'm like this. Please!"

I was panicking a bit as well. I had no idea what to do.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Ok," I said doubtfully.

Bailey wasted no time. She stood above me, her chest heaving. I could swear that her nipples were hard but I could not really register that as she unbuttoned her shorts and shoved them down. That was when I learned that she had not been wearing any panties.

My eyes widened, seeing her naked from the waist down. Her thighs were creamy white and I could not stop my eyes from moving up to where they met.

I could just see the puffy lips of her pussy between her slightly spaced thighs. They were mostly hidden by a full growth of auburn pubic hair. I quickly looked away, up into her face.

She flopped down across my lap, her bare ass on my full view. It was heart shaped and had a cute mole just above and to the left of the cleft.

I had never really stopped being hard after seeing the porn she had been watching and seeing her bottomless, and having her in my lap, I'm ashamed to say that I became fully erect for my half sister. I hoped that she wouldn't feel it press against her stomach.

"Do it," she gasped. "Please!"

I signed, and raised my hand. I brought it down weakly against one cheek. It jiggled a bit with the impact but no more. There was barely a mark left behind.

"No!" She gasped. "Harder! Please! I need to be punished!"

I raised my hand again and brought it down a bit harder. The slap sound was louder and there was a bit of a red mark left behind.

"Harder!" She demanded. "Harder Brent! I can't feel that!"

I grunted, annoyed. She wanted it harder? I raised my hand high and brought it down with my full force. I was a strong man, having worked years of physical labor. I might be a boss and designer but there were always several times a week when I needed to pitch in at a job.

The sound of the smack was loud and filled the room, mixing with the sound of Bailey crying out in pain. Her ass cheek shook and jiggled out from the impact point and I could see my hand print form immediately.

I immediately felt terrible that I had hit her so hard and was about to apologise when she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Perfect," she said. "Just like that! I was very bad. Ten times! Spank me ten times and make me count! It's what calms me down."

I shrugged and raised my hand again and slapped the other cheek, just as hard, marking that one with my hand print as well.

"Ah!" She cried out. "Two! I'm sorry!"

I struck her again. She almost jumped in my lap, but I put my hand on her lower back holding her in place.

"Three! I'm sorry! Tell me what I did wrong!"

I slapped again.

"You looked at porn?" I said, unsure what she was looking for.

"Four! Yes! I looked at porn like a bad slut!"

Slap!

"You ...looked at incest porn."

"Five! Yes! I'm a pervert slut!"

Slap!

I hated to realize it, but I was starting to get into this. I was no longer hesitating and, if I was being honest, the way that she would jump when I struck her felt amazing on my cock that was pressed against her stomach.

"You played with yourself while watching porn!"

"Six! Yes! I played with my slutty pussy while I watched!"

I could not help but notice that her phrasing was not exactly that of someone as naive as he had been presenting herself, but I did not let that stop me. For one, her breathing was heavy but it was not frantic anymore so this seemed to be working. For another, I was, despite myself, enjoying this.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

I struck her three times in quick succession.

"You made yourself cum watching incest videos!"

"Seven! Eight! Nine! Yes! I came! I came four times! Like a whore!"

Bailey's face was streaked with tears, and her ass was glowing red. My cock was hard as diamonds as it pressed against her.

I raised my hand as high as I could go and slapped down as hard as I could. I had a suspicion and wanted to find out if it was true.

"You were thinking of me when you came!"

"Ten!" She shrieked. "Yes! Yes! I came thinking of my big brother fucking me! I couldn't help it!"

A moan came out of Bailey's mouth. Whatever was going on here, it was clear that Bailey was enjoying this, as much as it seemed to be releasing her. On impulse I put my hand between her slightly spread legs, fingers brushing the lips of her pussy.

She was not just wet, but sopping. My fingers barely brushed the outside of her lips and I felt her seize up, arching her back. Her teeth were gritted and she groaned, shivering.

She had, I realized, had an orgasm on my lap from her spanking and my light touch. She slowly relaxed and lay across my lap taking in deep breaths. Unlike the desperate heaving of before these were controlled.

I laid my hand lightly on her bare ass. It was hot to the touch but she did not flinch when I did.

"Are you ok," I said, after a moment.

"Yes," she said. She turned her head and looked at me. She smiled and her eyes were filled with love. "That was perfect. Thank you."

She lifted herself and crawled up and sat in my lap, face pressed against my neck. I could feel her breath against the skin there making my hairs stand on end. I could also feel her sitting directly on my hard cock, which was, of course, a problem.

"Don't you want to sit over there," I said. "Get your shorts?"

"In a minute", she said. "This is part of it. Just hold me. Stroke my hair. Tell me it's ok."

I did just that. I wrapped my arm around her and stroked her hair as she cuddled against me. I could feel her heartbeat slow and her crying stop. I wanted to think about how wrong and fucked up this all was, but she really did seem to need this from me.

Also, as I rocked her against me, she was on my swollen cock and the feeling made it difficult to think clearly about anything.

"We can watch the movie now, if you want," she said after a while. "Can I stay here though? It feels nice. Safe."

"Sure," I said. I picked up the remote and hit play. I was able to shift more of my attention to the movie and away from the girl who was naked from the waist down in my lap. My cock calmed down and I relaxed.

It was only about twenty minutes later that I realised that Bailey was asleep in my lap. I shook her a bit and she just grunted and cuddled deeper into my chest.

"Bailey," I said. "Do you want to go to bed?"

"Yes," she muttered. "Will you carry me?"

"Sure," I said and hooked my right arm under her legs and lifted her from the couch. She was not heavy at all and was easy to carry. Her eyes remained closed as I took her up the stairs.

I took her to her bed and, carefully as I could, laid her down on top of her blankets. She did not seem to fully wake up and her head rolled to the side. I decided not to tuck her in, disturbing her as little as possible.

"Kiss goodnight?" She asked in a sleep filled voice.

"Sure," I said. I leaned towards her, aiming for her cheek but at the last moment she turned her head and our lips met. It was a light kiss, quick and relatively chaste, but I felt a surge of desire course through me.

"Night" she muttered, and seemed to drift back to sleep.

I started to walk out of the room but looked back at her. She had shifted and her legs had splayed out a bit, the left one crooked at the knee. I could see her sex perfectly, the auburn pubic hair and the lips, just slightly parted. Suddenly, I was hard again.

I hurried away, to my own room where I quickly stripped and jerked off, imagining myself deep inside my half sister. I came hard, spraying cum up my stomach up to my chest.

+++++

The next morning I woke early as usual. My first thoughts were of Bailey and what had happened between us the day before. That had all been ...too much. We had crossed lines that I had not known needed to be drawn between us. We had plans to go shopping so I resolved that we would discuss it at some point.

Bailey seemed to still be in bed so I had a quick shower and went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast. I had some fruit in the fridge so I cut some up for a fruit salad and fried a couple of eggs. Bailey was coming down the stairs as I finished.

She was wearing the same short shorts as the day before but had on a tee shirt instead of the tank top. I could make out the outline of a bra as well. I thought that was a good sign that today should be more normal.

"This all smells great," she said, smiling as she came down. She crossed the room to where I was and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"Good morning," she said. "And thanks for taking me up to bed last night. I was so tired!"

"Good morning to you," I said. "And sure. No problem."

It seemed like she was either going to ignore the spanking session, or pretend that it had been perfectly normal. I was not sure I was fine with that but had no interest in discussing it over breakfast.

"So," Bailey said, sipping coffee and settling in front of her food. "What's on the agenda today?"

"I figured we could go to the mall," I said. "We need to pick up some clothes for you. It seems like you didn't come with much. And any toiletries you might need. Anything you want, really."

"I don't want you to spend too much on me. You are already doing so much for me, Brent," she said.

"Forget it. Think about it as back pay for 19 birthday presents I never got you. And once you have a job you can buy your own stuff."

I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Thank you!" She said. "You are the best!"

"Speaking of a job," I said. "No pressure, but if you are interested I could use some help around the office. It's very entry level but it could help you build some experience. And save up for school too. Like I said. No pressure but we could make this work."

I only had time to blink before Bailey was wrapped around me again hugging me tight. She must have thrown herself at me to move so quickly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She almost shouted. "I'll do such a good job! I promise you won't regret this!"

I laughed as I disengaged from her.

"Ok," I said. "So you like this. I'll start you next week on Monday. Enjoy your time off until then."

We finished up, cleaned up and headed out to my pickup to drive to the mall.

+++++

We were about half way through the forty minute drive to the mall when I managed to steel up enough courage to bring up the incident the night before.

"So," I said, reaching over and turning down the radio, "about last night ..."

I saw Bailey stiffen in the seat beside me. She gripped her hands in her lap and looked down at them.

"I just wanted to ..." I was searching for words. "Discuss what happened. That was ...strange."

She took a deep breath.

"I know," she said. "I'm so sorry. I know that it was ...messed up. I'm messed up."

"You don't need to apologise for anything," I reassured her. "I just want to understand. I'm not ...comfortable with my part in it. I just need to know what is going on."

Bailey looked out the window and spoke, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Mom ..." she said, "mom really messed me up. She was always calling me things like that. Slut. Whore. No matter how good I was, no matter how good I tried to be, she didn't care. She would just always tear me down. It go so I was always paralyzed. I couldn't do anything.

"Not that that helped. Mom would insult me about that. Calling me stupid. Calling me lazy. Accuse me of trying to ... do things. Trying to seduce people. Men who came to the house to do work. Dad. Everything.

It got to the point where I had episodes like you saw last night. I couldn't catch my breath. I was having, what you said. Panic attacks."

She leaned her face against the window, pressing her forehead to the glass and continued to speak. I said nothing, trying to let her get out what she seemed to need to share.

"She had always slapped me but that didn't seem to be enough for her anymore. That was around the time she started to make dad spank me.

"It was humiliating. I hated it. She always had me take off my pants so I felt it more. She would watch and demand he hit me harder.

"The most messed up thing, though, was that it worked. It would call me down. It would always stop the attacks. I'd be able to catch my breath. I started to need it. So I would do things that made them do it to me. He would spank me and she would call me a slut and a whore and the screaming in my head would quiet for a bit."

Bailey looked at me with tears standing out in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I know it's messed up."

I was gripping the steering wheel very hard. I was seething with anger. How could my father let this happen to his daughter? How could her mother do this? Bailey's treatment by them had left obvious scars. I was furious with her parents. Furious with myself for being a part of it last night.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for. I'm sorry for what happened to you. I'm sorry for taking advantage of you last night." I said.

"What?" she said, looking quickly over at me. "Don't say that! You were amazing last night! I needed you and you were there for me!"

"I kind of felt that I was inappropriate," I said.

"No!" she said vehemently. "Let me decide that about myself! In the past I always felt better after Dad spanked me, but also wrong. He was only doing it because Mom made him, and she was always there leering at me. I felt safe with you. And after, you were sweet. Just what I needed."

"I'm not sure I'm up to do that too often. It felt like I was hurting you," I said.

"It hurt, yeah," she said. "But it was what I needed. What I wanted. I promise I won't ask you to do that too often. But..." she bit her lip. "If I need you will you be there for me? In the future? Please?"

I had only really known Bailey for a couple of days but I was already finding it difficult to say no to her.

"Let's just play things by ear. I'd rather not have to spank you."

"Ok," she said and grinned at me. "Thank you!"

+++++

I rarely went to the mall any more. There was not much for me but Bailey seemed happy to be there. She made a bee line for a shop that carried clothing catering to young people and quickly selected a bunch of things to try on.

I tagged along feeling pretty useless. I nodded and said things like, 'that looks nice', and, 'sure. Why not?' To the things she showed me.

Once she had a decent collection in her arms she announced that she was going to go try them on.

"Ok," I said. "I'll just wait out here. I'll look through the men's section." I gestured to the couple of racks with t shirts and jeans. It would take me about thirty seconds to look at all of it but it was something to do.

"That's stupid," she said. "You wouldn't wear anything they have here."

She was right about that.

"Just come and give me your opinions on what I'm getting. C'mon!"

She led me to the waiting area and I leaned against the wall outside of her booth feeling awkward. She emerged shortly wearing an outfit she had picked out.

She looked very good. It was a white blouse and high waisted jeans. She spun in front of me and I had to admit her ass looked fantastic in them. It was a more grown up look than anything I had seen her wear so far.

"How's this?" She asked. "Think it's suitable for your office? I'm guessing it's less formal there? Or am I wrong?"

"You are right," I nodded. "That would fit in there just fine."

"Ok. Just a few more," she said. She shot a grin over her shoulder at me. "A few dozen!"

I mock groaned in frustration and she stepped back into the change room. She was out again shortly.

She modeled several more outfits for me. She looked good in all of them. She was a natural beauty so she looked good in anything, I suspected.

The last outfit was closer to what I had seen her bring with her. It was a tank top and shorts that were loose but very short. The tank top looked a bit small, and her bra straps were visible. It did show off a nice line of cleavage. Something I tried to avert my eyes from.

"How's this," she asked, posing in front of me.

"I don't know," I said. "Looks good."

"You said that about everything!"

"It has always been true," I said, laughing.

"These shorts might be a bit short," she said. "What if I did this?"

She turned away from me and leaned forward at the waist. My eyes widened as the almost non existent legs of the shorts pulled up. I could see her pink panties through the holes.

"You might not want to do that," I said, unable to look away. "How often are you doing that anyway?"

"True," she said, straightening up. "Maybe just for around the house. They are really comfortable.

She gathered what she had chosen and we took it to the cash desk. I paid with my credit card, assuring her it was not too much.

We stopped at a couple other stores repeating the same setup. She would choose outfits and model them for me. I would give feeble feedback and buy her what she wanted. Soon we had several bags.

We swung through a pharmacy to pick up toiletries and I assumed we were done. We were walking down one of the hallways leading towards our exit when Bailey tugged on my arm.

"Umm ..." she said, hesitantly, "I also need ...I only have like a couple ...can we go in here? Do you mind?"

She was gesturing to a slightly fancy lingerie shop. It took a brief moment for her request to sink in.

"You need ..." I said, "right. Yeah. Of course. For sure. You head in there. I'll give you my credit card and get what you need. I'll go grab a coffee."

Bailey shook her head.

"No," she said. "I need you to come in with me. We have a system! And I've never been in a place like this before. Mom always bought my ...you know. And she always got the worst, ugliest stuff at Walmart. Please. Come in and help me?"

I sighed. I was not really comfortable shopping for underwear with my sister but she seemed to need me.

"Ok," I said. "Whatever you need."

We went in.

The shop was not large and, mid day, it was quiet. There was one other woman paying at the cash register, otherwise no other customers. The girl checking her out looked bored and annoyed. There were bins of panties, and bras hanging on shelving. The lighting was low and pink hued. There was an erotic cave type feel to the shop.

"So," I said looking around at a loss, "what are you looking for?"

"I don't really know," Bailey said, picking up a pair of white panties before dropping them again. "Like I said, mom only bought me the lamest stuff. I'm not sure what I should get. You probably have more experience with nice panties and bras than I do! What do you like to see on your girlfriends?"

"Well," I said, trying to put aside my uncomfortableness and be helpful, "that depends. It depends on what you want. These," I picked up a pair of light blue basic panties, "are probably very comfortable. And they are cut so they would look pretty cute."