Sheltering My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, daddy!" She shouted. "You eat me so good!" If I had more presence of mind I might have worried that Bailey might hear us, but I was lost.

I was able to make Ash cum within minutes. I held her there, sucking her clit as she bucked against my mouth. She had no words, just shouting and crying out in ecstasy. Slowly she began to come down.

"Come up here," she said but I shook my head and began to stroke my fingers once more, renewing the efforts of my mouth and tongue.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" She shouted, rocking her head back. I ate her out until I could feel her climax approaching again. Then I stopped and moved away.

"What?" She shouted. "Don't stop! I'm so close!"

I moved between her legs, climbing onto the bed. I placed the head of my cock against her opening. She groaned and grasped my shoulders in her hands.

"Yes," she gasped. "Fuck me, daddy! Make me cum on your cock!"

"Beg me," I demanded. "Beg me to put it in. Tell me what you are."

"Please, daddy!" She shouted. "Please! Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore! I'm your little slut daddy! I need it!"

I drove forward, groaning as her hot cunt engulfed me. I sank balls deep and held myself there, grinding my hips against her clit.

"Do you deserve to cum?" I asked.

"Yes daddy!" She moaned. "Please! Please make your slut cum!"

I began to fuck her hard, the sound of our hips smacking togrther filling the room. I was grunting and Ash was crying out. No words just shouts of pleasure. Soon I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she came once more.

It was all I could take so I stroked a few more hard strokes into her before arching my back and releasing into her, groaning as I did.

After a few more pumps while I used her cunt to milk my cock I slumped down on top of her. She laughed and kissed me.

"Daaamn, daddy," she said. "You fuck me so good."

I rolled off of her, my slick cock slipping out of her and lay beside her.

"I needed that," I said.

"I could tell," she laughed. "Bailey must be fucking hot. I can't wait to meet her."

I had honestly forgotten about my sister for a bit while I was inside Ash. I looked over at the doorway and could have sworn I saw some kind of movement there. It was gone so fast that I shook my head dismissing it.

"Can you stay tonight?" I asked Ash.

"Not tonight," she said. "Joey is home early tomorrow morning. I want to be there when he comes in."

"Too bad," I said.

"Yeah," she agreed. "But I don't have to leave yet. If you have another in you."

"Just watch me," I said laughing, rolling back on top of her kissing her.

I fucked her once more that evening, taking her from behind as I pulled her hair so her back arched. She had a shower and left around two in the morning. I laid back and fell asleep, on top of my sheets, naked and sated.

+++++

I was feeling a bit groggy as I woke up the next morning. I was still on top of my blankets, naked but now there was light coming in through my windows. I felt a sting in my chest and put my hand on it. At some point Ash must have scratched her nails across me, leaving three red lines. I smiled as I remembered.

"Brent," I heard someone say and my eyes opened wide, realizing I wasn't alone in the room.

"What," I said. "What ...what are you doing in here, Bailey?" I asked looking up and seeing my sister standing at the foot of the bed. She was wearing my flannel again. It seemed like she had chosen it for a sleep shirt.

She was staring at me but not at my face. Her eyes were locked on my cock. I had my usual morning erection, completely uncovered and on display.

"Jesus Christ," I said, yanking a blanket over my lap. "Don't you knock?"

She shook her head once I was covered, seeming to come out of a bit of a daze.

"I did knock," she said. "You didn't say anything. I just wanted to know if you wanted breakfast."

"Sure," I said. "Coffee too. But in the future, if I don't answer, just knock louder or let me sleep."

"Ok," she said, turning to the door. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. Just let me get dressed."

She left the room. I groaned. What was happening in my house? I wondered. I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and pulled them on, as well as a white tee shirt. What I usually wore around the house on days I didn't have to do anything. I headed downstairs.

Bailey was in the kitchen finishing up breakfast.

"Good morning," she said. "It sounded like you had a good night."

I blinked.

"You could hear us?" I asked, a bit embarrassed.

"It was hard not to," she said, laughing. "I put on headphones though. Don't worry."

I was about to sigh a sigh of relief when she jokingly added:

"Daddy."

I grunted. The tension between me and my sister was not going to go away on its own it seemed.

"That's what you like to be called?" She teased me. "Daddy? Should I start calling you that?"

"Don't," I said. "Stop. We have been pretty inappropriate. Both of us. And it needs to stop."

She put down the plate of food she was holding and turned to look at me. She was wearing the flannel shirt, no shorts again. I assumed she had on underwear but her legs were on full display. The buttons were undone enough that I could see the tops of her breasts. Her face was pretty with her hair pulled back in a loose bun at the back of her head.

"Stop what," she said innocently. Her eyes, however, did not look innocent. "What are we doing that's wrong?"

"You ...you showing yourself to me," I said. "Me touching you. That was too far. I was wrong. You were wrong. Let's not talk about it but let's be better behaved in the future."

Bailey began to slowly walk around the counter.

"Better behaved?" She said quietly. "Have I been bad? You know what you need to do then."

"C'mon, Bailey," I said. "Stop this. This is exactly what I'm talking about. This isn't right."

"You promised," she said, rounding the corner and stepping in front of me. "You know I need this. You promised. I'm sorry I was teasing you like a slut. I admit it. I was. You have to correct me."

She was directly in front of me, looking up at me with her green eyes. She was very close. Too close. I was very aware that my cock had made a tent in my sweats and I was less than an inch from touching her stomach with it.

"I told you to stop," I said, sternly. "I mean it."

"I admit it," she said. "I've had bad thoughts. I've been thinking like a slut. Like a whore. I see you get hard and I like it. I want to make you hard. It's my fault. I'm bad. Please punish me."

"I'm not doing this," I said, but refused to back up. I wasn't going to let this girl make me run away.

"I neeeed it," she whined. "At my core I'm a dirty slut and need to be punished for it. I've been teasing. Last night I watched you fuck ash through the gap in your door and touched myself imagining it was me. I came in the hallway. Wishing this was inside me."

She grasped the head of my cock through the sweat pants and gave it a bit of a squeeze.

"Stop," I said, slapping her hand away. "Jesus!"

She turned away from me and leaned against the counter, presenting her ass to me. She pulled up the shirt and I could see she was naked under it. Her perfect ass was on display. I could see her shaved pussy just below the ass cheeks.

I broke.

"Is this really what you want?" I demanded pushing down on her upper back, pressing her chest to the counter.

"Yes!" She shouted. "I need it!"

I raised my hand and swung it down hard, my own palm stinging from the impact. She yelped and jumped but did not try to get away.

"Is this what I'm supposed to do with a little slut?" I asked as I struck her again.

"Yes!" She cried out. "Thank you! Thank you! I'm sorry I'm such a slut!"

"A little slut that wants her brother to fuck her!" I struck her again.

"Yes! I want it! I'm sorry! I'm so bad!"

"You want your brother to cum in you!"

Smack!

"Yes! I want my brother to breed me!"

"Even getting spanked makes you wet, doesn't it?" I snarled.

I suddenly, roughly pushed two fingers into her pussy and she arched her back and moaned. She was already sipping wet. I began to saw my fingers in her.

"So wet! I'm a whore! I admit it!"

I left my fingers in her and slapped her ass with my other hand.

Smack smack!

She was moaning and pushing herself against me. Using my hand to get herself off. Leaving my fingers in her unused my other hand to grab a handful of her hair and yanked, making her arch her back.

"You are a perverted slut trying to seduce your brother!" I shouted.

"Yes! I am. I want you to fuck me!"

I let go of her hair and shoved my sweats down, my raging hard cock popping free. I gripped myself in my fist and began to pump my cock, inches from my fingers fucking my sister.

It only took me a minute before I was groaning and spurting cum across her ass. I watched the creamy skunk splash on her red, glowing skin, dripping down over my pumping fingers.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," Bailey moaned as she began to cum as well. She was bouncing her ass back against my hand, fucking herself on my fingers.

I gasped for breath, spent. Suddenly, what I had just done came crashing down on me. What the fuck was I doing?

I yanked my fingers out of her and she mewled with disappointment. I shoved my cock back in my sweats and spun. I stormed out of the room to the doorway where I grabbed my wallet and keys from the tray there. I left, slamming the door behind me and got in my truck, peeling out of my driveway.

I was blocks away before I came back to myself. I pulled over and laid my forehead against the steering wheel. Catching my breath. Calming myself.

My phone buzzed beside me. I picked it up and looked. Bailey had messaged me.

I'm sorry. This is all my fault. Come home so we can talk about this.

I considered just dropping the phone and ignoring her but I knew she must be panicking herself. I would be being cruel to ignore her.

I'm sorry too. I'm not mad at you. I just need some time to think. I'll be back later. We will talk then.

Immediately I saw the three dots that said she was typing.

ok. I'm sorry. We can figure this out. Please don't kick me out.

Never, I replied.

I meant it. I was not going to abandon her. We just needed to ... do something. I had no idea what that might be.

I put my truck in gear and drove to a nearby coffee shop. I sat there for an hour, scrolling through my phone, trying to come up with a plan but failing. My mind kept wandering to how close my cock had been to her bare pussy. How easy it would have been to drive forward, sink into her. How she clearly wanted it. How good it would have been.

Finally I headed home, dreading the conversation.

+++++

Bailey was not there. She had left a note in the counter.

Gone out for a bit. I'll be back later.

I signed and settled in for the day. I did some tidying and ran the vacuum. I was just filling time until Bailey returned.

Finally, around 5 I heard the door open. I was sitting at the counter sipping a coffee and reading a book. I let her come to me.

She had changed to jeans and a tee shirt. She has grocery bags in her hand.

"Hey," she said, her eyes downcast and face full of shame.

"Hey," I replied. "Are you ok?"

"Not really," she said. She looked up at me. "Can we ...can we talk about this later? I'll make some supper and we can talk about it after?"

"Sure," I said. "What do you have there?" I gestured to the bags.

"Supper. I bought some stuff. You like fish I hope? I got some fresh cod."

"I do," I said. "Where did you go shopping? How did you get there?" I knew the closest markets were a couple of miles away.

"I walked. It's ok. I needed to clear my head."

"We need to get you a car," I said.

Bailey made supper while I went up to my room and showered and waited. Finally she called me down.

The meal was a quiet affair. We were both lost in our thoughts and spoke very little. We finished and cleaned up. Finally I grabbed a couple of beers and went to the living room. Bailey followed.

"Ok," I said. "I think it's time we talked." I took a pull at my beer. Bailey sipped hers, made a face and set it aside.

"Ok," she said. "Let's talk."

"Ok," I said. "I'll start. I'm sorry. I got carried away earlier. I should not have done what I did."

"It's my fault," she said. "I was teasing you. Tempting you. I wanted you to do it. And more."

"Let me take responsibility for my own actions," I said. "I'm the older one. The one who is supposed to have some self-control. I let us both down."

I sighed.

"I'm not good at this, I guess," I said. "Obviously having a beautiful young woman here has been a problem for me."

Bailey looked in my eyes and smiled.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course I do. You are. That's no excuse for my behavior though."

I took another drink of my beer.

"Obviously we need to stop," I said.

"Why?"

The question surprised me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Of course we need to stop. It's wrong."

"Is it?" She asked. "We are both adults. I know you keep thinking about me like I'm some kind of kid who needs you to protect me, but like you said. Let me take responsibility for my own actions. I wanted it. I told you that. I wanted more. I want more."

"You want more what?" I asked.

"I want more of you!" She said, tears starting to form at the corners of her eyes. "I want you to fuck me! I want to be yours!"

"You don't mean that," I said. "I'm your brother, for one. I'm way too old for you, for another."

"I don't care about any of that," she said. "I feel so safe with you. I feel loved. Really. For the first time I feel like an actual human with some worth! I want to give you everything! I want you to give me everything!"

"You want to be my girlfriend?" I asked dismissively.

"Yes!" She said. "And more. I want to be here with you! I want to be a full part of your life. Not a visitor. Not your sister. I want to be your lover. Your friend and partner!"

"That can't happen," I said.

"It can!" She insisted. "It can be a secret! I don't care what you do! You can fuck other women! I actually like that. Watching you fuck Ash was so hot! I wished I was in the room with you guys. Part of it. I'd do that for you! I'd bring you other women and fuck them with you! I'd do anything!"

"You shouldn't have to do anything! You should have a normal relationship!"

"I don't fucking want a normal relationship!" She shouted at me. "I want you!"

She stood suddenly and gripped the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it up over her head. She was wearing the sheer white bra I had bought for her but quickly she'd it. She was standing in front of me, naked from the waist up.

I couldn't help but stare, getting hard once more.

"Stop," I said.

"No!" She said. "Look at me! Look at what can be yours!"

She undid the button of her jeans and pushed them down to the floor, stepping out of them. Then removed her white, matching panties. She was naked. Perfect.

She dropped to her knees and began to crawl towards me.

"Stop this," I warned her but she ignored me.

Within moments she was between my thighs, grabbing my belt. I should have stopped her but I was frozen at the sight of this. My cock was freed next, straining and hard.

"Look," she almost purred. "You can say what you want but, look! You want this as much as I do!"

I was about to protest again when she opened her mouth and dove down on my cock. I was engulfed in the hot wetness and groaned.

She pushed me deeper, pushing me into her throat. I could feel her gag a bit but she continued, taking my entire cock in her mouth. She looked so pretty with my rod in her mouth. She looked up at me, her green eyes sparkling with the tears that were forming.

I could not help but begin to thrust my hips. She took my cock like someone born to suck it. The room filled with the sounds of her gagging. I could feel spit dripping down my balls.

I had lost.

I pulled on her shoulders and she released my cock and moved up, our mouths meeting. I kissed her deeply, my tongue swirling against hers. My hand came up and cupped her breast, feeling her rock hard nipple against the palm. I pinched it between my finger and thumb, and Bailey moaned into my mouth.

I pushed her onto her back on the couch beside me and pulled my shirt over my head, pushing down my jeans which caught at my feet.

I moved between her legs as she opened them for me. I could not wait any longer. I placed myself at her opening and looking into her eyes began to push myself into her.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," she moaned. "Finally! So thick! So big!"

I bottomed out and held myself there and kissed her again. Her legs wrapped around my ass and she began to fuck herself on me. I started to thrust meeting her.

Her cunt was tight and hot. It felt perfect, like my cock had always needed to be inside her, I had just never known.

Our bodies were slapping together. The sounds filling the room, mixed with her cries and my grunts. We were like desperate animals. I could feel her nails take down my back, but ignored the stinging.

"I'm cumming," she gasped. "So soon!"

"That's right, slut," I said. "Cum on my cock!"

I knew she loved being called a slut from our spanking sessions and she reacted how I thought she would. She cried out and seized under me, moaning through clenched teeth as she came. I froze deep in her as she climaxed. Eventually she began to move again and started slamming into her once more.

"I'm going to cum in you," I promised her.

"Yes!" She shouted. "Cum in me! Make me yours!"

I was already close. I sped up, chasing my climax.I held out as long as I could, extending that feeling of about to cum but eventually I crested. I slammed deep into her, arching my back and shouting as I released. I sprayed hot cum into her as her legs locked around my ass. The feeling must have triggered another orgasm from her as she thrashed under me, our orgasms mixing and combining.

Finally I fell forward, gasping for breath. She kissed my neck and shoulder again and again.

"Thank you," she gasped. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

She took my face between her hands and made me look into her eyes. I was still inside her, my cock connecting us.

"I love you, Brent," she said.

I blinked but answered her honestly.

"I love you too."

We embraced and let out breathing slow. Neither of us seemed to want my cock to leave her. Finally I rolled to the side and lay beside her.

"Finally," she said.

"Finally," I agreed.

"We need to do it again," she announced and I laughed in response.

"I'm an old guy," I said. "Give me a minute."

She sat up.

"I'm going up to your bed and getting in there. You better be ready when you follow me up there," she teased.

I looked down at my cock and, surprisingly, it was waking up once more.

"I guess I will be," I said.

We went up to my bed.

+++++

We fucked twice more that night. Desperate like we were making up for lost time. We did very little talking. We both knew that there were things that we needed to figure out but we were not in a hurry.

We fell asleep in my bed, my arms wrapped around her, sated and content. We slept deeply, dead to the world.

It was the warm feeling of a mouth around my cock that woke me the next morning. I opened my eyes and saw Bailey taking me deep, worshiping my cock while I slept.

She grinned when she saw me open my eyes.

"Good morning," she said, taking me out of her mouth, holding my cock beside her face, the length pressed to her chin.

She scooted up my body, sliding her naked torso up my legs. Her hard nipples brushed the skin of my thighs. She praised herself above my cock and guided it into herself, groaned as she slowly sank onto my cock.

"Good morning," I said, sitting up and wrapping my arms around her. She began to slide up and down my shaft. "What a nice way to wake up."