All Comments on 'Shemale Assassin'

by joshy029

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent shot story, you should think obout more installments

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
Wonderful

God. That must have been thrilling to have roleplayed it !!!!!!!

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

This worked out very nicely. It really seems to be just the first of several. With the backstory of the Assassin and Templar, there is a lot of possibilities.

I look forward to more.

joshy029joshy029almost 10 years agoAuthor
Just so everyone knows...

...I am writing another installment of this but I also have a few more projects to work on as well. Factor my job into everything as well and the fact that I'm writing this (any chapters I do write of this after 2) as an RP and need the other person online to do so means it will take longer than even my normal long writing times to get the next one and any subsequent chapters written. I hope that everyone is fine with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
50 Miles in only a couple hours by foot me thinks not.

Quoted in story the FARM is 50 miles away and yet after dealing with the Templar in his fort the characters return to the Assassin's lair in only a couple hours? Might want to add in to that paragraph they stole a couple horses from the fort to make the trip home. since is in humanly possible to walk 50 miles in only 2 hours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i love it!

i love assssins creed, but shamefully must say that ive never had the oppotunity to play it. i love the action scenes but do wish for more soldiers :) the other kind of action i adored. thanks, i love your work, and the horse-cock girl series. please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
brilliant story

Loved this story, I'm sure lots more will be revealed in episodes to come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoshy029@joshy029
I guess it's about time I mentioned a little about myself, huh? Well, I'm sure you don't want me to bore you, so I'll make it short. I'm a guitarist, not very good, but working on it. I also enjoy what's on my mind or based on something I enjoy doing. When it comes to literoti...