Shemale Devil in Disguise Pt. 03

Story Info
Joel and I hear some shocking stories about Rebecca.
3.1k words
3.91
9.3k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers

This story is the continuation of Shemale devil in disguise, part 02

Mid-July 2018: About two months have passed since I went back to my parents for work and almost a month since me and Joel decided to do some investigation about Rebecca. Okay, I'll admit, we didn't find too much. We both added her on Facebook but she never accepted the friend request. We don't know if it's because she won't accept it or she just doesn't use it. I was thinking of asking Sarah, my girlfriend but asking "Hey BTW, does Rebecca use Facebook? I've been trying to friend request her so I can look at her profile" seems kind of odd. Anyways, not only was the lack of information a problem but we also hit another wall: we got really busy in the last month. A lot of us either went on vacation, worked overtime, saw our families or started working out. And after some long days I don't feel like stalking someone to expose them. I'd rather just game or talk to my girlfriend. And hell, half the summer is done, I thought. Before you know it you'll be back in school and you won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore.

But other than that, how were things at my girlfriend's work with Rebecca? From Sarah's point of view, it honestly seems pretty depressing and toxic. Rebecca pretty much stopped fucking Carolyn altogether. And although they're not dating, Rebecca will still fuck Michelle from time to time when they're both horny, but probably no more than once a week. That made Carolyn pretty sad. It makes her feel like she's not good enough. Although she might not show it at work or when she's sober, when Carolyn gets drunk she's begging for Rebecca's cock. Damn, Rebecca must really play a big role in Carolyn's head. And although all of them were just fuck buddys, it did seem bad from Rebecca's part. Just fucking people and then ditching them two weeks later kind of shows that she might not have the best ethics. From the way it seemed, it might have looked like Rebecca was going to self-destruct. But with her charms and wits it seemed like she got out of it. She was still pretty decently liked at work (except for Joel). Even Carolyn liked her, she just didn't want to admit it.

Anyways one weekend Joel and I decided to hang out. He also brought a friend of his named Ross. He was a university friend, they had classes together and were on the same residence floor in their first year. We all went to a bar for a couple of beers just to hang. It was fun at first, until the wildest conversation happened when we started making jokes about Joel's work.

"Anyways, your job seems like it pays a lot, but I wouldn't work with that bitch Rebecca all day. Seems like a pain in the ass to constantly hear the gossip about who's the next hoe she's going to bang. Will it be Brianna? Tammy? Your sister? Who the fuck knows." I said to Joel, but also for Ross to hear since well I want to include him in.

"Wait, you said her name was Rebecca. Are you talking about Rebecca Tischendorf?" Ross asked us, giving us the hint that he might know her.

Neither Joel nor I remembered her last name, so we had to check her on Facebook real quick, and to my surprise it was the exact same name as what Ross had asked us.

"Damn, yeah it is! How did you know we were talking about her? All we said was her name and you figured out who it was" Joel responded, asking Ross so he could get more details.

"Oh yeah man, Rebecca and I used to go to high school together back in California. Both of us were class of 2015. I knew she went to this University so that was hint number one. And the second you mentioned that she fucks pretty much everyone she sees well it was pretty much guaranteed it was the Rebecca I knew."

My sense of curiosity and interest kicked in. Finally, I thought. We might have a good lead about Rebecca's personality and her past. It was also someone all three of us knew and bitch about. I asked him about her high school years. "Damn bro! What was she like back then? Was she as wild as she is today? What the fuck happened?"

Ross had to think about it for a minute, but then answered. "Rebecca was actually fine at first. She just seemed like your normal woman. Nothing special about her. Then around grade 12 she started to change. She actually had a girlfriend named Allison in the summer of that year. Yeah, believe it or not Rebecca Tischendorf was in a monogamous relationship at one point. But that really didn't last long, though. They broke up only 2 months in the relationship because Rebecca had cheated on her with like 5 other people. My guess is that she was sexually timid at first but once she banged for the first time she realized how good it was and only wanted more. Maybe her skills went to her head too. That chick's got a huge dick apparently. Women actually think they're able to resist it but once you see the size it's only a matter of time before she'll fuck the shit out of them. She actually has some wild stories if you want to hear them."

Joel and I just looked at each other. "Why not?" I said. The more we know, the merrier. Maybe we could pin her down with some of them. Ross started talking about her background.

"Alright well in the beginning of Grade 12, after she cheated on her ex-girlfriend of 2 months, she became pretty much a sex magnet. She fucked 5 women, then 10, then 20. The numbers just kept growing and growing. And the more she did it the better she got at it too. You could tell she had some serious skills. All the girls that Rebecca slept with kept wanting more and more. Some of them even went crazy thinking about it. That's all they would talk about. Her ex was one of them. At first Allison was actually really upset and started spreading rumors about her. I guess there was also the jealousy factor since it looked like Rebecca was the winner in the situation because although she cheated she got even more pussy than ever before. Anyways, Rebecca practically fucked Allison when she wanted to so Allie would shut the fuck up with her rumors. I think the fact that even if Allie was cheated on and still wanted to be banged by Rebecca, it's a good sign that you have a pretty good dick. And believe it or not that's just early Grade 12. Wait until we get to the next semester." He tells us.

For about a couple of seconds, me and Joel just looked at each other. Although we didn't say anything, we were both thinking "Wow, there's more to this? What type of other shit has she done?"

"Okay, go on about your final year." I tell him, interested but also scared to know what happened.

"Alright, well Grade 12 Rebecca really let loose when it came to fucking. One time, she was getting a blowjob from a friend in the school bathroom. But up walks in our Vice-principal. He caught them by surprise and pretty much exposes Rebecca getting a blowjob. Damn, what was our vice-principal's name again? Oh yeah. Mr. Gibson. Anyways, Mr. Gibson was actually a really nice guy and let Rebecca off with a warning. But if she were caught again, she would get expelled. The other person got scared, stopped, and just ran away. Rebecca got really pissed off and told him that if he would ever interrupt her again, he would seriously regret it. It was pretty much a war between Rebecca and Mr. Gibson by this point. Well not too long after Rebecca was caught fucking in the bathroom again. Except it was a science teacher who caught them.

"Apparently Rebecca and Marilyn (the woman she was fucking) didn't even care. Rebecca just told to the teacher to close the door and that she should tell Mr. Gibson. Worst part is that's exactly what the science teacher did. She just let them be but told the Vice-principal. I don't know if the teacher didn't stop them because she either felt intimidated or well, it would be pretty awkward to just physically stop them while they're both in the middle of fucking. Moving on, Rebecca was called in to Mr. Gibson's office. He said that she would pretty much be expelled. He just needed our principal's signature, Mrs. Cadieux to make it official. Well turns out that about an hour after Rebecca's meeting with the vice-principal, Mrs. Cadieux actually called Rebecca in her office since she gave her one last chance to justify herself. And God knows what happened in that room.

"Apparently, somehow, Rebecca fucked the brains out of Mrs. Cadieux. And honestly when you look at the context everything falls into place and makes sense. Why? Well apparently Mrs. Cadieux was recently divorced back then. So who knows, maybe she needed a nice dick to fulfill her needs. The other hint is that Rebecca was never expelled. She just continued on with her life. Although she calmed down with having sex in the bathrooms, she still continued it. The third hint, and this is a pretty big one as well, is that Mr. Gibson was never seen again about a month after the entire event happened. Rebecca told us that Mrs. Cadieux fired him. And all clues lead to the idea that Rebecca fucked Mrs. Cadieux not only to get her daily pussy but also to avoid expulsion and to get Mr. Gibson fired for trying to expel her. And the final hint is that Rebecca met Mrs. Cadieux plenty of times in her office after the whole event. Even her secretary admitted one time that she could hear plenty of loud screams from Mrs. Cadieux when Rebecca was in there with her. So yeah, it was pretty obvious to us by the end of the year. But imagine that, fucking the principal to not only avoid expulsion, but getting an enemy of you fired." His story ended there, and I was shook.

Joel and I both had our mouths open wide, amazed at what we had just heard. We were both thinking "Damn, this bitch is wild". Seeing the reactions on our face, Ross finished his stories with a little warning about her.

"Lucky for you, I don't think she's too much into guys so you should be fine. But beware of bringing your girlfriend or female friend when you're with her. I don't know if Rebecca would ever fuck a woman in a relationship, but I probably wouldn't take that risk. She's also a really good looking girl too. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to have some unconscious attraction to her."

I proceeded to give him the details about what's been going on for the last 2 months. I told both my story and Joel's story too. He answered that if we both wanted to take her down, we're welcome to try. He's just not guaranteed if it will entirely work. We also talked to Ross about asking other women about Rebecca. To my surprise, it led to a pretty interesting conversation that said a lot about this entire thing.

"Hey Joel- Do you remember Selena, Charlotte and Riley from first year in residence?" Ross asks him.

"What about them?"- He answered Ross being curious where he was going with this.

"Well they were all fucked by Rebecca. And our colleague Olivia we sit right next to in our class? She also slept with her. Honestly if you just ask all the girls around campus if they know who Rebecca Tishendorf is there's probably a one in two chances they got fucked by her. That girl is an absolute sex machine. It was the same thing for our last year in high school too."

Since I didn't know who these people were, I wasn't really that shook by it. But Joel looked really surprised. "Rebecca fucked Charlotte?! Dude isn't she a virgin?!" Joel asked him.

"Was a virgin. Rebecca fucked her a couple more times and then just moved on. She pretty much took her cherry and then ditched her. It's too bad because Charlotte was really into her though." Ross answered.

That was pretty much it for the rest of the night. We just kind of processed everything in our heads and then decided to move on. The next couple of days were pretty interesting. Ross decided to text his old female friends in residence, the ones slept with Rebecca. The discussion wasn't much, but there were two interesting leads. Charlotte did mention that Rebecca was really dominant in bed and it was pretty hot. She pretty much took control. The other hint was they all said pretty much said the same thing after each talk:

"Hey, how is Rebecca doing? What is she up to? Could you ask her to text me, please?"

Wow, after fucking each one of them like they were nothing and just ditching all of them, they were all still interested in more. She must have been really good in bed.

We were both thinking of asking Allison, Rebecca's ex. Maybe she knows something that she would want to expose about her. Because honestly those four other women (three in residence and that one in class) really didn't help. They pretty much just said that she has a really nice cock and that they wanted more. Maybe Allison could lead us somewhere, we thought.

We eventually did find her profile. We didn't really know what to say, though. How do we bring this up? We didn't even know her, Ross did. We both decided to just be completely honest and ask her if she has some dirt about Rebecca:

"Hey- I know you that don't know who I am but I need your help. I know you were Rebecca Tischendorf's first and only girlfriend and I know she cheated on you to fuck other women. Me and my friend have been trying to expose her for the bitch she is. Would you know anything about her that would be embarrassing to let her know to back off?"

Well there it was. That was our best chance. We had no idea what to expect. For a while, we were a little worried. 2 days in, 3 days in, 4 days in and still no response. "Guess we creeped her out. Oh well." Joel thought. He could see that she was active online but just wouldn't answer the message.

5 days later, Allison finally answered our message. "Hey- Sorry I couldn't answer earlier. Anyways, how is Rebecca doing? What is she up to? I really miss that dick, I tried messaging her numerous times every time she came back to California. Could you tell her I say hi? Please?"

Well that's a faceplant. Absolutely nothing. She seemed to be so satisfied with Rebecca in bed that not only did she completely dodge our questions but she even asked us how she is doing. To make matters worse, it looks like Allison completely forgot that Rebecca even cheated on her in the first place. We both admit it. We hit a wall. We didn't know what to do. What do we expose her about? Sleeping with the principal? Not gonna lie, that's a pretty cool thing to do. And we certainly were not going to go on campus asking a bunch of random women if they knew who Rebecca Tischendorf is. That just gives huge creepy vibes.

We didn't want to say we were defeated, but we were certainly stuck. We decided to give our little research a break. Maybe something would come along, like what happened when we hung out with Ross.

About two weeks later, during the weekend, Sarah and her co-workers, Joel and Rebecca included, decided to go out for ice cream on a hot summer day. We were about 12 in the group. We all just chilled trying to get along. About an hour in, Rebecca approaches me privately. She simply asked how I was doing and how my job was. Being kind of weirded out, I simply told her I was doing well.

"So I heard you've been asking around about me." She told me.

"Uhh what? What do you mean?" I tried to act dumb as if I didn't know what she was saying, but I think it was pretty obvious.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about. You've been asking people like Charlotte and Olivia how I was in bed and any embarrassing moments. I know you're after me." She answered.

Well this is awkward... Also why did they fucking snitch on me? Couldn't they just keep it to themselves? Since I didn't know what to say, Rebecca just continued talking

"Well go on now, what did you find out about me? Did you get anything scandalous?"

I didn't really know what to say. I was kind of embarrassed of being exposed even if it were only just in front of her.

"Uhhhh well uhhhh, I know you cheated on your girlfriend of 2 months back in high school! Damn Rebecca, that's not a very nice thing to do." Okay, maybe I got her there. It was the best response I could come up with.

"Really? That's the best you got? With all the scooping around you did I thought you would get something better. Yeah, I did fuck her and then went to fuck other girls in our grade while in the relationship. But guess what? She didn't care. She only wanted more. Why do you think all of them texted me after you messaged them? Because they thought if they told me I could reward them in some sort of way. I could let them suck my dick and then fuck them with it. Once you take this cock you don't go back. Lucky for you I'm not into men so you're fine. Your girlfriend though..."

She then proceeded to just walk away and left it it at that. Since we were in public, I didn't want to make too much of a scene. I was furious that she was hinting at the fact that she might fuck my girlfriend. But I didn't want to embarrass myself in public. I had to resist myself. I didn't want to let her win. But I also needed to find a way out to protect my relationship.

To be continued...

Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers