Shemale Devil in Disguise Pt. 02

Story Info
A shemale with no morals, and no shame.
1.9k words
4.14
11.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers

Mid-June 2018: About a month has passed since I went back to my parents for work and about 2 weeks went by since I went to that party where I first met Rebecca. Since then, not much has happened because I wanted to distance myself from the group. Although I try to see them as least as I possibly can, I still want to get the gossip from my girlfriend in order to see if Rebecca has made any advances towards Sarah and to get news on what's going on in the workplace. Overall, things have calmed down a little bit since then. Carolyn still seems obsessed with Rebecca, but they only slept with each other one more time since the party. Rebecca made it clear she didn't want a relationship and was only using Carolyn as a sex toy. Even though this left her upset, Carolyn ended up wanting more because she couldn't resist the urge of Rebecca fucking her.

Even if the gossip was not as good, it wasn't too long before things were interesting again. On the weekend of the 15th-17th of June, I went back to University to spend romantic time with Sarah. On Friday night, she asked me if it was cool that Michelle and Joel were joining us. She told me that Joel had a crush on Michelle and was hoping to get these two in a relationship. That night, we were supposed to go out to eat and then maybe have a couple of drinks. She kind of set it up as a double date. Joel, me and Sarah all showed up on time. The only one missing was Michelle. She ended up about 20 minutes late. She came in looking so tired and woozy. With us being concerned if she was alright, we started talking.

"Hey! Are you alright? Where have you been?" Joel said.

"Holy shit. Just holy shit" Michelle replied as if she just saw something amazing.

Joel was so curious to know what was going on "What's up? You look so shook right now".

"Rebecca...Holy shit. We fucked and she was amazing. Nothing like I've ever seen. It was honestly the best sex I've ever had. And the best one by a long shot too."

All of our jaws dropped. None of us could believe that Rebecca had slept with Michelle, certainly not after Sarah tried to set them up on a subtle double date. We were all shook. Joel seemed to have that look of disappointment on his face. Like someone literally stole something that was about to be him.

"What!? How did all of this even happen?" Sarah asked Michelle.

"I don't even know. We were just chilling at my place. She was making some flirty remarks and they were pretty good. Then since we were both a little romantic to each other we kind of cuddled. Then we kissed. Then we got sexual. And then I decided to go in her pants and pull out her cock. And once I saw it, I knew I wanted her to fuck me. Holy shit, that cock was big and amazing".

Things got a little awkward afterwards. No one knew what to say. Sarah wanted a little more detail but it might get weird and humiliating for Joel. Sarah just finished the conversation about it by being a little too harsh to Joel.

"I can see why Carolyn is just so obsessed with Rebecca now. The sex is just too great to ignore. And that cock, holy shit. It's so big and hard. It's the greatest I've ever got and that I will probably ever get. I fucking want more so bad. Joel, I'm sorry to expose this but I know you have a slight crush on me. I was thinking about it too. But after this I don't know. I can't go back now. If you can't fuck like she does and if you don't have a cock her size, forget it."

Damn! When I heard that I found it so hard for him. I kind of felt bad. The rest of the night went okay, though. Even if Joel seemed a little hurt it looked like he still had a decent time. You could tell Michelle really wanted to talk about Rebecca but knew she had to restrain herself with Joel being around.

After hanging out, when we went back to her place, me and Sarah had a conversation about the situation.

"So Michelle and Rebecca... I was really not expecting that." I said.

"Yeah it kind of surprised me too. But when you think about it Rebecca is a very beautiful, dominant and charming woman. She could honestly get any person she wants. Especially since she fucks really well, apparently."

As a joke, I tried to reply saying that she wouldn't leave me for Rebecca, but also to just test her to see if she would have any interest: "Well, maybe she could get any person she wants as long as she doesn't go for you."

There was an awkward pause, but eventually there was a reply "Don't worry babe, i'm yours" she replied.

Another thing that had changed since May was my personal view of Rebecca. Fearing more and more that she might make a move on my girlfriend, I tried to tell her that Rebecca seemed like a nice person, but gave me a wrong vibe. Because I never told Sarah what happened with Rebecca during the party, I wanted to make Sarah become skeptical of her. Even though my tactics didn't really seem to completely work on her, I had some success. She was usually neutral during these talks, not agreeing with me but also not defending Rebecca. She started to know that I wasn't too fond of Rebecca, especially since she stole Joel's crush.

Before we went to bed, Michelle had sent a snap to my girlfriend. She opened it and it was a picture of her face saying " Slept with Rebecca again. It was actually even better than the time before. Hoping she's interested in a relationship".

"Damn! Twice in one day! Michelle must be really into her. We'll see if they end up in a relationship though, Rebecca seems more like the Mrs. Steal your girl type" Sarah tells me.

After that weekend, during the weekday, there was apparently a lot of gossip and drama at work according to Sarah. Everyone knew by that point that Rebecca and Michelle had slept together. Some jealousy even started to brew. Joel wasn't mad, but upset at Rebecca. Even though they weren't officially dating , Joel wished Rebecca would have consulted him first. Carolyn and Michelle were undermining one another since they both wanted to be Rebecca's fuck buddy. Overall, things were just a little awkward. Even though people managed to get along and try to be friends, you could feel a little bit of tension amongst certain people.

Since I felt a little bad for Joel, I started talking to him a little more. I wanted to get closer to Michelle since she was Sarah's closest friend but that idea went right out the window the moment Rebecca fucked her. I knew that if a rivalry ever started between me and Rebecca, Michelle would easily join her side and so the idea of having her as an ally would have been a waste of time. Joel, on the other hand, wasn't too fond of Rebecca after what happened and so I know he would be on my side.

The weekend after the whole double date failure, I went back to University and asked Joel if he wanted to hang out at night. I needed to know what to do about the party situation when Rebecca pretty much admitted she would bang my girlfriend. I didn't tell anyone about what happened, not even my girlfriend. But it was eating me up and I felt the need to tell someone. And so I met with Joel, and we actually started talking about her for a pretty long time.

"So like, what do you think of Rebecca?" I asked him.

"Dude, I think it's pretty obvious. I don't know why you need to rub it in my face. It's really snakey from her part that she fucked Michelle when everyone knew we had a crush on each other. I know we weren't dating so it doesn't exactly count as stealing someone but still, it kind of hurts." Joel replies, seeming kind of sad but also frustrated with his tone of voice.

"Relax man, I wasn't trying to poke your ego like that. You seem like a good guy. I just need advice on something that happened not long ago involving her." I say to ease the situation but also to bring on the subject.

"Remember the party that happened a couple of weeks ago? The night when Carolyn gave Rebecca a blowjob?"

"Which one?" He replied. When he said that, I was actually a little surprised. I wasn't informed about the other times. And I'm guessing there were plenty of them. Oh well, I thought. Maybe Sarah wasn't informed about all of them. After all, she's not a big party girl and plus the same story gets boring after a while which is why maybe I haven't heard of it.

Anyways, I continued on saying "Well uhhh, the weekend after she fucked her for the first time. The one where Rebecca was a little late."

"Oh yeah! Fun times." He replied.

"Well anyways, the weirdest shit happened on that night. After talking during the night, she was pretty much telling me she thought my girlfriend was really beautiful but in a sexual way. Then she said if I wanted a fight with her she would just fuck my girlfriend. Isn't that kind of... Sketchy?" I finally said to someone. Not going to lie, it felt good telling someone about it. I really needed a second perspective about the entire thing.

"What the fuck man? Really?" he answers. "Something kind of similar happened to me but in a much more subtle way. A week before this entire thing happened between Michelle and her, Rebecca asked me if I had any girl in my life. I wasn't at the point of telling her so I just said that we'll see. And then when I asked her back she answered that she was about to. Like was this some sort of plan all along? Why can't she just leave some for the rest of us?" he says, making it sound like she gets all the pussy she wants while we get none.

After that, we slowly started to scheme in our heads ways to limit her influence. Rebecca needed to be stopped before she could rally everyone against us. Joel saw her more as a grudge, something to have revenge against while I saw her more as a threat, someone who could steal my girl.

"Hey, I have an idea. What if dug up on Rebecca? What if we tried to find something about her? Someone like her probably has a sketchy or secretive background somewhere. I'm thinking we get something, expose her, and then she either gets embarrassed or everyone just realizes how bad she really is. What do you think?"- I told my plan to Joel, hoping he would hop in.

"Yeah man, I'm in. People need to get through her charm and looks to realize how evil she really is. We have to find some sort of proof that will put her to shame. She's literally a shemale devil in disguise. She's got no morals, and no ethics."

To be continued...

Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers