Shemale Devil in Disguise Pt. 04

Story Info
A shemale that is purely sadistic... and too powerful.
5k words
4.41
6.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers

This is the continuation and final part of the Shemale Devil in Disguise series

Mid-August 2018: 3 months have passed since summer started. Classes are less than a month away. After what happened back in May with the whole party situation involving Rebecca, the odds seemed to show that Rebecca would fuck Sarah (my girlfriend). Joel and I couldn't seem to find dirt on Rebecca. We had nothing on her. She just seemed to become more and more popular in her group. To make matters worse, Sarah seemed to get closer to her. I couldn't tell her about this whole feud I had with Rebecca. At this point it would just seem like I was a creep for trying to dig up dirt on her. The other concerning case was that Sarah often hung out with Michelle, the second girl Rebecca slept with at work. This proved to be problematic because Michelle was constantly praising Rebecca. She was constantly talking to Sarah about how big her cock was and how good she was in bed. With all these contributing factors, you would think that Sarah would be seduced by this Shemale devil in disguise. But to my surprise Rebecca didn't make a move on her yet. All signs showed that Sarah was still very faithful and that Rebecca minded her own business. Why? That's a good question. I have two working theories:

Rebecca actually respects relationships. She doesn't go for women who have boyfriends. The only thing that doesn't make sense is why she would play all these games if she wouldn't go for it at the end. What's the point of it? You play with someone's mind but for no reason at all because you don't even sleep with their significant other at the end. Maybe she's just a real life human troll. Or maybe she's just a bitch that loves to play mind games. Or both.

She might think I have some information about her that could get her exposed (see Shemale devil in disguise Pt.03 for more information). Maybe she's holding herself back because she's too scared that if she fucks Sarah i'll expose her dirty little secrets. Maybe when I told her that I knew she cheated on her ex she was actually surprised but simply covered it up acting like it didn't matter. But if that's the case, then what is it that she's hiding? What do I need to find and where do I find it?

Anyways, those are my two theories as to why nothing major has happened yet. Then again I could be completely wrong. Maybe Rebecca hasn't made a move because she simply sees how faithful she is to me. It could also be that she's simply not interested. It's important to remember that she fucks a lot of women, but not all of them.

Moving on, if you read the previous chapter of this story you would remember what happened a couple of weeks ago when I was talking with Rebecca. It was a total embarrassment. I tried to give an example of information that I knew about her: I told her that I knew she cheated on Allison. Turned out to be a total failure. She looked like she really didn't care. And honestly with that smug smile she had on her face it almost seemed like she was proud about the entire thing. Even though the interaction was only between me and her I still felt like an idiot. I did all this digging and she tells me that I wasted my time. Of course, as said above, she could have put on a really good poker face and was actually embarrassed. But my instincts tell me that she doesn't really care. Rebecca is the type to fuck whoever girl she wants, when she wants.

I later told Joel about the whole thing. He's pretty much the only person I can trust about her right now. His response about the situation was brutally honest and also quite correct: "Well honestly if some normal person cheated on their significant other they wouldn't want others to know about it. They might even have some shame that comes with that. But we have to remember here that we're dealing with Rebecca. This girl has no shame and no morals. She got her vice-principal fired by fucking the principal, she fucks women and then ditches them two weeks later and she also threatens men that she'll steal their girlfriends. She doesn't care. She'd probably do it again. Given your circumstances I might have said the same thing under pressure but the truth is that we'll have to find other stories to actually get something good."

Damn, I guess he's right. Maybe she just doesn't care. Maybe she's had so much praise that in her eyes she's pretty much untouchable. Either way I'll have to try harder to protect my relationship... and my dignity. I'm sorry to say this but I don't want to end up looking like a loser like what happened to Joel at that double date.

Beside these things racing through my mind, things seemed pretty calm like usual at work for them (since only Joel, Rebecca and I realistically knew what was going on). But when looking at the big picture, a month had passed and nothing happened. We had about two and a half weeks before University classes would restart and things would go back to normal. A small part of me was thinking that I could actually make it and survive this nightmare before my relationship hit rock bottom.

Joel and I never gave up on our search. We kept asking around, we kept searching her name on the web and nothing groundbreaking ever came up. Her name came up a couple of times while searching on Google, but only for a bunch of trophies she had won in Track and field and swimming in High School. Especially in Grade 12, where the amount of competitions she won more than tripled when compared with Grade 10 and 11. Joel and I were cracking jokes that the reason why she suddenly won so many trophies in Grade 12 was because she was fucking her competitors, making them feel intimidated by her and therefore undermining their capabilities in sports. Imagine that, fucking your way through winning a bunch of trophies in sports. This woman could probably fuck her way through winning an election if she wanted to.

On Thursday, August 23rd 2018, I had taken the rest of the week off from work to go visit Sarah and Joel. It was a surprise visit for everyone. Because summer was almost over, I wanted to spend the last few days being with her. I mean, we were already living together but it was also because it would be the last few days before school restarted and the stress would return. And I'm not going to lie, a small part of me came back to spy on Rebecca. I wanted to see what she's up to. Since I'm not there to see their everyday life, I feel like I'm not fully aware of what is going on. I feel like there are some pieces missing to the puzzle. Maybe being there for a few days will clear things up and reduce my stress. I wanted to end the summer on a good note and I was only two weeks away from it. I refused to let my relationship fuck up.

Around the early afternoon on that day, I sneaked behind the back to surprise everyone. I got in, went up the stairs, (they were on the second floor of the building) and sneaked my way in. But on the way, something really weird happened. As I was walking by a hallway that was really close to Sarah and her colleagues' office, I could hear a really weird noise from the bathroom. They didn't have two bathrooms for two seperate genders, it was a unisex, one person bathroom. This means that if someone was in there, you had to wait for them to get out before you could go in. Anyways, as I got closer and closer to the bathroom I could hear decently loud noise coming from it. So I put my ear close to the door, and next thing you know I could hear moans. I kept my ear there for a couple of seconds, until I heard someone start talking.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Fuck!". A woman said in the bathroom. I couldn't pinpoint who that woman is. But from the moans and the way she was talking, there's one thing I could figure out: someone's fucking in there.

"Shut up! You're being too loud. Take my cock and keep quiet, bitch". Holy shit, I recognize that voice. It's Rebecca! Who the fuck is she with? I was thinking. It could be Sarah, but I wasn't sure. I left and started walking pretty quick to the office. I needed to confirm what's going on. As I enter the office, I see Joel, Carolyn and Michael that were all working, but are now looking at me.

"Oh hey man what are you doing here. Awww did you do a surprise visit to your girlfriend's work and bring her some flowers." Joel asked. Ring a ding ding! You figured it out. But now I have something else to investigate.

"That's exactly right. Where is she?" I asked. I probably sounded and looked so awkward. I didn't really care. I was nervous and thought I might have just lost her.

"She can't be too far. I saw her not long ago. I'll go look. I should be back soon." Said Carolyn.

And so I just sat there, worrying that my girlfriend might be in the bathroom fucking Rebecca. It actually gave me a mini anxiety attack. And the longer Carolyn was looking for her, the more it reaffirmed my theory about them two.

Eventually, what felt like an eternity was actually about 15 seconds. Carolyn found Sarah in the printing room.

"Hey she's right there. She was just printing some stuff." Carolyn says. Sarah had a bunch of papers in her hand, so it looked good enough for me to believe. Phew! You have no idea how relieved I was to see that she wasn't in that bathroom.

"Is that for me? Awww you're so nice to do this. I have such a good boyfriend." She tells me. It was good to see that she appreciated the gift, but that wasn't the main thing on my mind. I needed to know what the hell was going on in that bathroom, and who were involved just so I could confirm it.

About 30 seconds after I gave her the flowers, I quickly whispered in her ear "Hey come with me to the bathroom. There's something important I need to show you."

Thinking I want sex in the bathroom, she replies saying okay. She has that little smile on her face thinking were about to "do it" in the bathroom. I tell her there's actually something that I want to show her but she doesn't believe me. Just to give a little bit of detail, my girlfriend was always a little bit adventurous. In our relationship, there were a couple of "wild" things she wanted to try. She wasn't too weird or anything like that, just a young woman that wanted some fun stories to tell for the future. Anyways, having sex in a public bathroom (not very public because it's a one person bathroom but I think it was good enough for her) was one of her wish lists to do with me, and she thought she might accomplish this one off her bucket list.

Unfortunately, I had to let her down because once we got close to the door, I told her to stay silent and put her ear to the door. She followed what I said and seemed curious to know what was going on. It didn't take er too long before figuring out that two people were fucking in there.

"Goddamn you fuck good! Fuck that's a good dick!" We heard from inside the bathroom.

"Oh my god, that's Tina!And I'm guessing the other person is Rebecca. Only she would pull something like this" Sarah tells me. She seemed so shook that Tina would do such a thing. So I asked her why she was surprised.

"It's just that Tina has a boyfriend. Plus it's his birthday tomorrow and we were all supposed to celebrate. They've been going out for three years. Wow if those three are going to be in the same room it's going to be pretty awkward". Sarah says.

Wow, well there goes my theory about Rebecca not fucking women in relationsips. The more time goes by, the more I feel like my relationship is in the danger zone. Rebecca is fucking these women one by one, and I don't intend on my girlfriend to be the next target.

"Wow. So what do we do now? We can't just let her get away with this. You should probably bring this up with Tina alone. Why would she do this to her boyfriend? Rebecca has taken this too far." I told her. Maybe now that Rebecca slept with a woman in a relationship, she'll actually why I dislike Rebecca: she's a shemale with no morals, and no ethics.

It wasn't too long before we went back to the office and sat down. We were only close to the bathroom for about a minute. And about 5 minutes later, Rebecca and Tina both showed up back to work at the same time. No one suspected anything. But they both had a little smirk on their face like they were proud of their actions.

Sarah agreed to have a talk with Tina alone. She would hang out with her after work. I was interested to see where this would go. I was hoping that Sarah could put some sense into Tina and that Sarah would slowly distance herself from Rebecca.

As the day passed, Sarah came back to her place late at night after hanging out with Tina. I was really curious to see what she had to say. But also a bit worried. I didn't want to lose Sarah to that Shemale devil in disguise.

"So what's the story? What's going on?" I ask her as she comes back.

"Boy was it quite the event. She went off about all sorts of stuff. But here is the important information. This wasn't the first time Rebecca slept with Tina. She also did it yesterday. It was kind of like the same story for Carolyn and Michelle. They were both just sitting there hanging out and next thing you know, they're fucking. She couldn't stop praising Rebecca. How she fucks so well and she has such a big cock. I told her that was kind of TMI. When I brought up her boyfriend, Malcolm, she begged me not to tell him. As you know it's his birthday tomorrow and she doesn't want to ruin it for him like. Honestly, I kind of get it but at the same time he needs to know as soon as possible".

Phew! Okay she didn't seem very turned on with what happened. And as brutal as it sounds, I agree with her about telling Malcolm. Waiting a week to tell him won't make too much of a difference.

The next day, we didn't really do anything until Tina's boyfriend's birthday. Everyone from work would be there and a few of his friends would be there as well. I didn't know this but apparently Malcolm got close to a lot of people from Sarah's work. I wonder what his thoughts were about Rebecca.

We arrived early and not that many people were there. Soon enough more and more people came and I saw some familiar faces like Michael (a funny guy that I got to know decently well), Carolyn (a girl from work that's crazy for her once they fucked), Michelle (another one thirsty for Rebecca's cock all the time) and finally Joel. Joel was probably the closest friend I have from Sarah's work. I didn't really have anything to talk about with him after our failure of finding dirt on Rebecca. I also said hi to Tiana, but wanted to have as little of contact with her as possible.

I observed the party's atmosphere. Tiana and Malcolm were always together, Malcolm looked like he was clueless about what happened. Carolyn and Michelle seemed to be at a rivalry. Since both wanted Rebecca, they always seemed to try to "one-up" one another to prove that they're the better one. Someone really needs to tell them that Rebecca doesn't give a shit about them and that Rebecca only wanted them for a good fuck. Why are so many of these women Rebecca has slept with obsessed with her? Joel seemed not really in the mood to party. After our failure to find something on Rebecca, he just kind of gave up and you could tell it got to him.

Speaking of Rebecca, she finally showed up halfway throughout the party, fashionably late as usual. Of course, as usual, Michelle and Carolyn were the first ones to jump on her. Soon later she went to Tiana's boyfriend to wish him a happy birthday and I could not believe the conversation she had with him.

Rebecca: "Happy birthday! Wow, this is such a nice party! This was very nice of Tiana to organize this for you. You're a lucky guy to have such a keeper. She loves you and she's a loyal one!"

Wow. You should have seen the look on my face when I heard that. She was practically shoving it in his face that she slept with her. And he had no idea. I observed them too when they were talking. Tiana was standing there looking in awe of Rebecca. She was giving those "fuck me" eyes at her. Weirdly enough, Malcolm seemed to really enjoy Rebecca's comment and her presence. So he really had no idea and was being swayed by her charm. I don't think anyone else knew about the situation except me, Sarah, Tiana and of course Rebecca. For a while I got crazy thinking about this: what if I'm also Malcolm? What if Rebecca also fucked Sarah and I'm just not aware of it? The only thing about that was that there was no evidence these two were fucking besides Rebecca's threat. I wanted to press Sarah on it but felt scared.

*****************************************************************************

Late-August 2018: Summer is quickly coming to an end. In about a week from now everyone will be back full-time in their studies. Since this was everyone's last week of work, they all hung out frequently to enjoy each other's presence one last time. Unfortunately for Sarah, I could not be with her in the same city for her last week with her co-workers. She did however keep me updated everyday on what was going on. From what could be seen, nobody else was still aware about the Rebecca-Tina situation. But Sarah did notice a change in Tina however. She was much more submissive and flirtatious with Rebecca, even at work. The mask was slowly dropping and a couple of people started getting suspicious that something might be going on with them. As for poor Malcolm? He didn't have a clue. He might as well poke his eyes out because that's how blind he is to what's going on. I wish I could tell him but Sarah told me to not get involved (plus, to be really honest with you, I would be really scared of knowing what Rebecca might do to me although something tells me her sadistic side would enjoy being exposed). Rebecca really did like secretly rubbing it in Malcolm's face. Saying how loyal she is and that she's a great girlfriend while secretly plowing her pussy without him knowing.

Like usual, I call Sarah everyday after she's done work to know how she's doing. For Friday on this last day of work before school restarts, she tells me she's going to a club with all the girls (Tina, Michelle, Rebecca and Carolyn. There were 2-3 other girls but I don't remember their name) and get drunk. I really didn't know how to feel about that. I mean I knew she wouldn't be in danger because she's going with a couple of people, but I was more worried about any possible attraction Sarah had for Rebecca that could take over her thoughts if she ever got buzzed. Since I'm always calculating inside my head instead of taking charge, I pretend like I'm worried about nothing. I tell her to keep me updated though while she's there just to make sure that she's "okay", but in reality it's just to make sure she remembers her commitment to me. Even though I was worried, I trusted Sarah that she would not do anything that would jeopardize our relationship.

On that same Friday evening I was also out with my friends. Sarah and I were texting a lot at the beginning and then it slowly started to slow down once she got in the club. However, I did expect this (us slowing down with texts) since she is out having a good time. Thankfully the boys were also distracting me from my current troubles with their... stories (to be honest with you, I'm not really paying attention to what they're saying). In typical girl fashion, I get a text a little after 10 about how much she loves me:

"Heyyy Tom, I just want to let you know that I'm alright and that I loveeeee you very much. Can't wait to spend everyday with you this fall :)"

Yup, she's buzzed alright. Women (and also men to be honest) start sending these texts or call their loved ones when their filter starts disappearing because of the alcohol. Once again, a mix of stress and relief flies through my head. For once I'm happy to see she's thinking about me and she loves me when buzzed. Though at the same time people tend to get more horny when they drink. Every 15 minutes she responds to my texts letting me know how it's going. So far, it was just drinking, talking and a little bit of dancing. Nothing too crazy.

Chomedey
Chomedey
25 Followers
12