Shemale Devil in Disguise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a little after 11 she completely stopped texting me. 15 minutes. 20 minutes. 30 minutes. 45 minutes go by and no response. "It's fine man, she's probably just having a good time." I tell myself. I'm still out with my buds but I'm slowly shutting down. I'm not really listening and i'm interacting less and less. Around midnight, I tell them I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I give my goodbyes and head home which was about 10 minutes away.

Once I'm there, I get on my couch and try to calm down for a second. It's around 12:15 in the morning and I still haven't gotten a response. I go on Instagram to distract myself which turned out to be a huge mistake. I click on Carolyn's story and I see the following thing: Michelle and my girlfriend grinding on Rebecca. Fuck. Now I wish I didn't see that. I start off by playing it strategically. I text Sarah to see if she's "alright":

"Hey, I know you haven't texted me in an hour but call me when you can so I can know you're okay :)"

Once again 15 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes go by and I get no response. At this point I am walking around all over my house trying to figure out what the hell I should do. I called her once and got no response. Do I go all the way to the club and take her away? No, that's crazy, I tell myself. As said in the first chapter of this story, I live an hour and a half away from where she is (we lived in different cities during summer) so by the time I'm there she could already be gone. I look at my bedroom door and it all hits me at once: Sarah gave me a backup key to her apartment when she first moved in there. I go and get the keys in my drawer and I stare at it for five minutes having a debate with myself inside my head.

"No, I can't go there and open her door, that's insane. Goddamnit stop thinking and start acting. But think of the long term impacts if she gets you caught in the act of trying to sneak in there. Oh for fuck's sakes, you're about an hour away from losing your girl if you don't make a move right now. Yes, but you're not completely sure of the evidence you have. Ah fuck it, my head can't handle this shit anymore".

And just like that, I make my final decision. I get in my car and start zooming to Sarah's place. As I'm driving, all I can think of is " Wow, I definitely need therapy starting tomorrow. This has completely eaten me up inside". I have a few moments of uncertainty but I decide to keep going. Hopefully I don't become a crazy, controlling boyfriend I tell myself.

I drive there so quick I kill off twenty minutes from the usual hour and a half drive. It's about 10 minutes over two in the morning by the time I get to her apartment and I quietly sit in my car for about 5 minutes.

"God, do I really want to do this? What if she's not there? Do I just wait all night to see if she gets back home? It's not too late to turn around and redeem yourself. Oh god, the doubting thoughts are coming in again".

I get out of my car and slowly start walking to the entrance. I can feel my heart pumping and I feel like I'm in a pool of my own sweat. I get through the entrance with the key. Great, now all I need to do is get to the sixth floor. I actually decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. I have so much energy right now from the adrenaline that I need to burn some off. I feel like I could sprint a whole 10K.

I get to the sixth floor and try to put the key inside the doorknob. Damnit, I'm so nervous I'm starting to shake. I try to not make too much noise to not wake her up if she's sleeping.

"Come on, get the damn key inside the doorknob" I tell myself. I can't stop shaking. It took me a whole minute to finally get it. I slowly unlock it, open the door very quietly and see a dark hallway with a little bit of light in her bedroom. I then hear words that shatter my world.

"Yeah, you really like having my fat balls down your throat, don't you bitch?"

I recognize that voice. That's Rebecca. I close the door quietly and slowly move to the bedroom. None of them suspect a thing. I turn to enter the bedroom and I fall down to my knees. I see Sarah sucking Rebecca's nuts down her throat. But it doesn't end there. Tina is sucking her dick and Carolyn is massaging Rebecca's neck. All the girls get scared for a second as they see a man enter the bedroom. But things go back to normal once they see I pose no threat and I'm just shocked.

"Tom, what are you doing here??!! Did you use the spare key I gave you to get in my apartment and spy on me? That's creepy but I guess your instincts were right. Listen, I know this is a lot to take but sorry, Rebecca was just too much to turn down. I'll call you later, okay? Just go home before Rebecca hurts you".

And with that they all went back to what they were doing. I'm so shocked I don't even say or do anything. I just kind of stay on my knees. I take a peek at what's going on and my god, Rebecca's dick is huge. It has to be something around 7 to 8 inches. It looks very clean and proper, if that even makes sense.

"I've seen this happen plenty of times before. The hard part is figuring out if he's sitting down and watching because he's enjoying it or if he's too shocked to process anything". Rebecca says while staring at me with a huge smile on her face.

I sit there for maybe another minute before a sudden rage builds up in me. My god do I fucking hate her. She's fucked over Joel, stolen Tina and now my girlfriend. She's too entitled and needs to be put down a step. I get up angry and start approaching Rebecca. I'm about to knock this bitch out.

Being too emotional and not much of a fighter, my strategy is very poorly planned. Rebecca anticipated my reaction, got up and gave me a hard punch first as I approached her. I fall back down and get disoriented for a few seconds.

"Fuck Tom, what did you try to swing at me that for? I guess you forgot I do kickboxing... Get out of here before I knock you out again". Rebecca says.

Rebecca's punch was so powerful it almost completely knocked me out. My nose starts bleeding and I go to leave before my head gets any worse. The last thing I see before I leave is my once beautiful girlfriend jerking off Rebecca's dick.

I ended up spending an all nighter. Rebecca sent me a text later that night saying " I was always five steps ahead." followed by a video of her fucking Sarah's pussy while choking her. Fuck That bitch. She stole all of my dignity. My nose was really bad but after a few days it got better. Sarah called me up the next day and broke up with me.

It was at that moment that I swore to seek revenge on Rebecca. I don't know where or when, but I will eventually destroy her. She might have won many battles, but I will win the war.

12