All Comments on 'Shemale Devil in Disguise Pt. 04'

by Chomedey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Alascar123Alascar123over 1 year ago

Jesus christ, talk about heartless

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 1 year ago

thanks for coming back to this. im also guessing based on the ending this is going to get a sequel?

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

Too much talking, too little sex. Rebecca is the perfect shemale for me. I think the proper en for the story would be Rebecca fucking Tom in front of the girls, who mock him for moaning and groaning like a slut and having an anal orgasm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there any spin off of this wonderful story in future?

LtShiharamLtShiharamover 1 year ago

i kinda want to see what this story is like from rebeccas point of view

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg I love it bad. That wish I got one like that

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
Sarah.

Well its pretty obvious Sarah is another statistic that Rebecca turned into a Mindless Shemale Cock Zombie,and Tom should just bless his lucky stars that Sarah is out of his life.Oh and as far as Sarah is concerned She will soon be just another lonely empty pussy after Rebecca fucks her a couple of times.Sure Sarah will have the memories of Rebecca fucking her gloriously but she will likely never get Rebecca's cock again,and she will die pining over Rebecca.

But Tom can still pick himself up and find another girl who never has to cross paths with Rebecca the Shemale Devil.But as for Rebecca sure she may live a life of fucking pussy after pussy after pussy but the one thing she won't have is a life of being in love.So for Rebecca I say enjoy your empty cum dumping life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous