Shemale in a Bar - Side Story

Story Info
It is a bit after the "main" story.
8.4k words
4.67
22.8k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borric86
Borric86
66 Followers

This is a continuation of my story: Shemale in a bar

First of all, I would like to apologize for being tardy in continuing my story, but I had some RL issues to solve. I will now work on part 3 of the events that led here.

It was a few months after the events in the "main" story. Like all people, I and Michelle had ups and downs, good and bad moments, but as time was running by, we figured we really enjoy each other's company and we complete one another.

I returned home for a while to organize my company and set it up so I could run it from anywhere in the world - at least to a point. Michelle and I had plans to travel around the world and enjoy it as much as we can. So I needed to make it possible for me to do that.

After I returned to the US we went apartment hunting for me. The relationship was still a bit fresh so we decided it was best to live separately for the time being. Well, that was the plan anyway. Most of the days we spent together around the city, country, hers or my place.

We really enjoyed our time. We had sex whenever and wherever we could, without being caught, but few times it was a very close call, and once we were actually caught and watched (this will be written in another part). Both of us are active and passive so the roles are switching all the time. We also tried some fetishes, BDSM, told each other our fantasies and we even did some of them.

My birthday was coming up and we talked about what to do. Organize something for our friends and families, travel somewhere, go to wellness, Netflix and wine... She said she will organize something and I shouldn't worry about it, but hinted at a small private. Time was passing by and she didn't mention anything, so I settled in for a quiet day at home, just relaxing and enjoying together.

I woke up alone in the morning because Michelle said she needs to pick up few things and she slept at her place. So I got up and went for a morning run and came back to my place. Took a shower and waited for Michelle. Nothing happened for few hours so I was getting a bit sad if she forgot about it or was ignoring me on purpose, because we were usually in contact every hour or two.

Finally, she texted me, "Come to my place at 6 pm. Dress for staying home, but be ready for some fun."

I knew she meant we will have sex so I took another shower and cleaned myself.

While I was in the shower I got another text from her, "Ring the bell and wait at the door!"

That was a bit out of place but I was ok with it and just replied with a thumbs-up emoji.

I dressed and went toward her apartment building, took the elevator up, walked to her door, and rang the bell.

Doors opened into a dark apartment because she closed the curtains.

She yelled, "You are late slave!"

I was shocked for a second and just stood there, looking in the darkness of the apartment.

"Why are you standing? Is that a proper welcome for your Mistress?" she yelled again.

It took me few seconds to realize she was roleplaying as we did before, and then did what we did on previous dates.

I kneeled down, hands on my knees, looking at the floor, saying, "I am sorry Mistress, I didn't expect to have the pleasure of your company today. I hope you will forgive my mistake."

She smiled, "That is ok slave. I planned to surprise you by not telling you. So you are forgiven. But just this once."

I replied, "Thank you, Mistress," and added, "How may I be of service today Mistress?"

"First come in and give me a proper welcome slave." she demanded.

I went inside the apartment on all fours and closed the door behind me. There was a dim light about 3 meters away, beside a couch where she was sitting.

Still, on my fours, I was moving towards her and I thought I caught a scent of a fruity perfume, which Michelle is not using. I thought I am probably mistaken.

I reached her place and kissed her boots saying, "I am glad to see you today Mistress, it has been such a long time."

She smiled and as usual, her warm smile made me happier to have her in my life.

"Today we will be doing something special. A thing we never did before." she said.

I wondered what it was, but replied, "As you wish Mistress."

"Strip naked." she demanded.

I obeyed, stripped down, folded my clothes and put them on the ground beside the couch she was on, and waited on my knees.

She then took picked up something from the couch beside her and held it in front of me. It was a medium-sized anal plug.

"Get it wet and do a good job because that's the only lube you'll get." she commanded.

I replied, "Yes Mistress." and started licking and salivating it.

I didn't doubt it will go in without bigger problems because after all the fucking we did my hole was used to the size.

After a minute or two, she said, "Enough. Let's see how well you did." then added, "Turn around."

I obeyed and presented her with a view on my ass.

There came a command, "Spread those cheeks slave."

Again I obeyed and used my hands to pull apart my ass cheeks so she had an unobstructed view of my hole.

The next moment I felt the tip of the plug, pushing in, spreading my hole. I relaxed a bit and pushed out and it slid fully in.

She then stood up and held out her hand with a collar. She put the collar around my neck, put on a leash, which was tied around her waist, and said, "C'mon doggy, follow your Mistress." then started walking toward the kitchen.

I followed as well as I could. The leash was so short I had my face right behind her ass. If I would stick out my tongue I could lick her ass cheeks. But that was not allowed so I didn't dare do it. The plug was rubbing my prostate and it felt really good. I knew if we will continue this for a time my cock would start leaking from all the stimulation. She walked few slow circles around the living room and from time to time I caught that fruity scent again. I was wondering what it was. Then I heard something moved in the dark.

Michelle stopped and said, "Damn I knew I should have set that up better." than added, "Wait here doggy." and unbuckled the leash from the collar.

I was waiting on all fours while she shuffled and murmured to herself in the dark for a minute or two. I was trying to look at what she was doing but it was too dark in her corner so I couldn't see anything.

She came back, tapped my head, and said, "Good doggy."

She set the leash again then asked, "Are you thirsty or hungry?"

I replied, "I am a bit thirsty Mistress, but there is no need for it. I will manage."

"No-no-no. We can't have a thirsty dog. Follow me." and started walking again without waiting for my reply.

We did another two or three circles then she guided me toward the bathroom. There was a dimmed light here too but it was brighter a bit so I saw better.

She guided me to the showering area, unleashed me, and commanded, "Lay on your back."

I obeyed and laid down.

When I was looking up I could finally see her from head to toes. I was speechless.

She was wearing dark knee-high shiny boots with 6-inch heels. Dark fishnet stockings which went up over her ass. There were two bigger holes in the stockings, one at her ass and one at her crotch. She didn't have panties or bra but a fetish top which consisted of several straps and metal rings. From her neck to her crotch the straps and rings formed a top that showed more than it hid. There was a metal ring surrounding both her areolas and nipples. Damn, they looked delicious. Her nipples were covered with X stickers. Straps were intertwined in her belly and waist area, really showing her exquisite body form. There was another metal ring, but larger, at her asshole. It was like a target calling out to stick something there. At her crotch was even a larger metal ring where her huge cock and balls were hanging through it. She had fetish wear for that area too. Dark color latex dress that covered the bottom third of her shaft and went in a different angle around her balls too, pushing them away from the shaft. It looked like somebody was holding her dick in one hand and with another one surrounding her balls right below the shaft, pulling them down at the same time. I wish I could tea-bag her right there and then. She wore dark latex gloves which covered her arms almost to her armpits. Around her neck, there was a collar with Mistress spelled on.

Well, I was rock hard as soon as I saw her boobs and crotch but darn she was gorgeous.

I didn't even realize I was looking at her with my mouth open wide until she said, "Oh I guess you are really thirsty now?" and smiled.

Before I could figure what was going on she squatted and put her dick in front of my face.

I was still registering what's going on when a hot liquid hit my mouth.

"Drink up doggy. This is all you get today." she said smilingly.

I gulped down as fast as I could but it was too much so it started overflowing, going down the sides of my face and on the floor.

Angrily she said, "Bad dog. Wasting my precious liquid. Let me help you."

She stopped peeing and with her hand pushed my chin up toward my nose, so she closed my mouth and I had to drink everything left.

She released my chin, grabbed her cock again then added, "Let's try it differently." then added with a wink, "Directly from the source."

She then put the head of her cock in my mouth and started urinating again. She started slow so I had no problem drinking it. I guess the warmth felt good for her because her cock started hardening and growing. As this happened she also started peeing harder and it started to fill my mouth again and it was on the verge of overflowing again. Luckily she started slowing down as her bladder was getting empty and the flow slowly went down, first to a trickle then stopped completely.

"Now clean my cock." she commanded.

Her cock was still half in my mouth so I started sucking and licking it. I circled around the head with my tongue, then licked the hole in the head. I moved on to the glans and that caused a little satisfied moan from her. I felt her cock stiffening and growing more now as it was obvious she was enjoying it. She went from a squat to a kneeling position and leaned forward over my head with her body so she was on all fours. This way she had a better angle for her stiffening cock in my mouth, and of course more control of the situation. She moved her hips just a bit but the length of her cock in my mouth didn't change much.

I continued licking and sucking her cock as it was getting harder and longer by the second now. Because I didn't have any space to move away, and she didn't change the position her cock went the only way possible. Toward the back of my mouth and my throat.

As it hit the back of my mouth she said, "This should be interesting."

I thought she will move a bit but she still didn't and her cock was still growing.

It was a totally new experience and feeling, very different from a classic hard cock hitting your throat.

Her cock slowly expanded deeper in my throat and I started to have a bit of difficulty to breath.

She moved her hips a bit back so I could get some air then moved forward again. Her balls hit my chin and her cock was down my throat still stretching and growing. I held my breath as long as I could then started moving, trying to get some air again.

She pulled her cock all the way out and I gasped for air. Her cock was now at full size and girth, dripping saliva down on my face.

"Show some love to my balls." she said and moved a bit higher so her balls were in front of my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress." was all I said, stuck out my tongue, and licked them. They were clean-shaven and they smelled so damn good.

My cock twitched from the plug still stimulating my prostate and my mind going crazy over her tasty balls.

I slowly licked both of her balls, twirled my tongue around, doing circles around them or just rubbing it on the skin.

She moaned.

And I continued with my licking.

Because of that fetish outfit, her balls were squeezed together at the point where they touched her shaft. The contraption was about an inch long and looked really tight. Because of that, her balls were not saggy but very tight, like there was not enough skin. But as it constricted them together I had an easier job getting them both in my mouth without using my hands.

I started sucking on them and at the same time licking and caressing them with my tongue. All I could see was her big cock in front of my eyes smacking my forehead as I was sucking her balls.

She grinded her cock up and down a bit, stimulating it even more.

She then pulled her hips back and her balls left my eyes with a loud popping sound.

She moved a bit lower again and pointed the tip of her cock at my mouth.

"Enough with the balls for now. Show me why you are such a good slave." she said.

I stuck out my tongue and she placed her cocks tip on it. I moved my tongue in and out stimulating her glans, and her cocks head as far as I could reach. I moved my tongue around the head too and kissing the tip from time to time.

She moaned and started rubbing her cock up and down my face, using my tongue to wet all of its length. I loved the feeling of it, her hard cock, its pulsing veins, and that taste. Mmmm I was going crazy.

She pulled back a bit centered her cock against my mouth again and pushed forward. She went slow as I took the tip in my mouth than the head, following by its hard shaft. Her cock reached the back of my mouth and pushed forward down my throat. My throat easily stretched enough to give it space but I felt every curve and bulge on it.

I don't know how many times I did it and I still loved it every time she pushed her huge cock down my throat. Feeling it pulsating, twitching, worming its way deeper and deeper. Well, I guess I just love her cock.

Soon I felt her balls on my chin again and the outfit metal ring on my nose.

"Hold it, hold it. Just a bit longer." she said lying on me, then after a few seconds added, "Good slave." and started pulling back her hips.

I gasped for air and she just smiled.

"Do you know what time it is?" she asked.

Before I could form an answer she thrust forward and filled my mouth as she pushed half of her cock inside. She went back out and in again. Every time she went further and further in. Soon her balls were slapping my chin hard, and I could hear metal rings clanking to her thrusting rhythm.

I couldn't move an inch as she was pushing her full body weight down on me.

It was face-fucking time and she did it expertly. Few full thrusts, one or two shorter ones so I could catch some breath in between and again and again. I was gagging and my saliva was all over my face, her cock and balls, on the floor, but I didn't care for it.

I was lost in her dominance, her intoxicating smell, and her hard cock down my throat. I really love being degraded like that with her.

Her rhythm was moving my whole body a bit so the plug up my ass was stimulating my prostate even more than before. And with her sweet precum dripping from her cock in my mouth I was in a state of ecstasy.

I was at the edge of a hands-free orgasm when she suddenly stopped buried balls deep, wriggling with her hips a bit and I thought she will cum. When she retreated away from me there were no signs of her being even near the edge.

She stood up and said, "Grab that towel there and clean me."

I crawled to the towel, grabbed it, came back then started rubbing my saliva off her cock, balls, belly, and legs.

When I was done she ordered me to clean myself too. I obeyed quietly.

After I was done she leashed me again and walked away with me closely behind her ass. She guided me in the bedroom and ordered, "Get on the bed and lie down on your back."

I obeyed again.

"Spread your legs slave." was her next command.

She put my ankles in restraints which I saw for the first time. Restrains were made of hard material but not uncomfortable and there was a stretch of rope tied at the bedpost so she could regulate the length and give me more or less freedom.

She then moved to the top of the bed and put restraints on my hands too.

I was lying there at her mercy as she walked to the bottom of the bed and looked at me.

"I think something is missing here, don't you think so slave?" she said rhetorically.

"Oh, I know just the thing." She said with a smile, then walked to the door and turned on the light.

"Ah this is better, but I think something is still missing." She said grinningly, then shouted, "C'mon girls, it's time."

I thought she was kidding but then I heard footsteps in the apartment, coming toward the bedroom.

The very next moment a woman stood at the door smiling as she said, "Finally. We thought you invited us only to watch. You took your time with him."

She was ebony-skinned, about 6 feet tall, bit more muscular body. Dark curly hair, a red bra containing medium-sized boobs, and matching panties.

She moved to the side and let another person in.

A beautiful Caucasian about 5.8 tall and with a small waist entered, She had blue hair, big boobs and she wore black lacy lingerie.

As she moved on the side another one came into the view.

A gorgeous 5 feet tall woman entered. She had blonde hair, full lips, white lingerie, and double D boobs, belly piercings, and a bit bigger ass.

She moved next to Michelle and giggled.

I thought it was over but then another person entered.

She was dark-skinned, black as night standing at about 5.6, with dark straight hair, medium-sized boobs, wearing a dark color set of lingerie.

I was just staring at them and words were caught in my throat as I was unable to register yet what was going on.

They were smiling and grinning at me, striking poses with their bodies, and my body reacted as my boner was out there for everyone to see.

Finally, Michelle cut the silence with a big smile, "Well dear these are the girls that will fulfill your gangbang fantasy today." she then added, "Your slave role was just a distraction so you wouldn't figure it out too quick."

"But you will stay tied to the bed so the girls and I can fully enjoy the night." she said with a wink.

"Let me introduce you to the girls" she then pointed at the blonde beside her and said "This is Monica. The blue-haired devil over there is Aubrey. Ebony goddess is Jada. And the dark beauty is Diamond."

"Hi girls, it is lovely to meet you all. As you can see I am pretty excited over here." I tried to sound relaxed and playful, but on the inside, I was nervous as hell.

"Will see if you are so excited after we are done with you." said Monica and winked at me.

"Let's get this show on the road." eagerly said Diamond as she was pulling her panties to the side, then adding, "I will take 1st turn at his mouth." and moved toward me.

She kneeled on the bed beside my head and offered her cock saying, "Let's see if you are that good as Michelle says."

It was my first time seeing a black cock in real. Well, let me assure you it is no different than a white one or any other.

Her cock was still flaccid but it showed promise in size.

I always heard people saying things as black people smell differently, they have this strange smell, their genitals smell weird, and so on...

But when her cock was there beside my face it smelled nice, different yes but nice and not weird. I stuck my tongue out and she put her cocks head on my tongue. Again it tasted a bit different but still good. I guess it depends on the person's hygiene and what you eat and drink.

Her cock was getting harder and longer as I was teasing her glands with my tongue and at the same time moving my mouth over the head.

I felt another person kneeling on the other side of my head but I didn't turn because I wanted Diamond's cock really bad. I started licking more vigorously and sucking on the head. Her cock was getting harder and harder and going further in my mouth as she didn't move her body. Soon I was choking on it and she started enjoying it as she let out moans here and there.

Borric86
Borric86
66 Followers